Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility???

+20
Terbo56
wes
crisis17
dinardiva
Shabsisdaman
HezekiaH
boas
pilgrim
Silvereagle
openmind
DTConcerned
silkysand
1alaskan
Gmansaid
UncleVersie
therealbutterfly
ministerb
hoosierbuster
Siaya
childofgod
24 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? Empty is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility???

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:18 am

I would love nothing more than a $3 to $5 dollar rate, but should we take this 1 to 1 rate seriously ...perhaps so...

Go rv either way!!!

Back to top Go down

is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? Empty Re: is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility???

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:20 am

What will your plans be now if we do get a 1 to 1 rate...

Back to top Go down

is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? Empty Re: is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility???

Post by childofgod Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:31 am

We have no idea what the rate will be when it comes out, but we do know if it comes out low, it won't stay there for very long ... for a multitude of reasons, which I'm not going to go into right now.

But to answer your question, if it comes out 1:1, I may cash in a little. I will definitely not cash-in all.

I've waited this long and I can wait a little longer to reap the most from this investment.
childofgod
childofgod

Back to top Go down

Post by Siaya Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:31 am

punisher wrote:What will your plans be now if we do get a 1 to 1 rate...

I would rejoice and be thankful to the Lord for .50 cents. I would rejoice for .25 cents. I would rejoice for ANYTHING. Just wish it would get done. Seven years of IQD ride has been one of patience, but since Sept.2008, for over three years hearing WEEKLY and MONTHLY it was done, does not shed much hope now for the rest of this year either.

Jesus IS Lord! Jesus said, Marvel not that I said you MUST be Born Again--Jn.3;3-8
Siaya
Siaya
Elite Member
Elite Member

http://NewCovenantWorldOutreach.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:38 am

I would also rejoice. I would open an account for dinar at HSBC or an Iraqi bank and deposit most, cashin a million and wait out the 2 years to get to RI. If one is wise, 1 million dollars could make one a multi-millionair in two short years. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosierbuster Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:00 am

punisher wrote:I would love nothing more than a $3 to $5 dollar rate, but should we take this 1 to 1 rate seriously ...perhaps so...

Go rv either way!!!

NO ONE KNOWS...BUT BY PRINCIPLE......ECONOMIC, BUDGET, STATEMENT by SHABIBI, PROJECTION FOR THE COUNTRY....ON AND ON

1 TO 1 ...SIMPLY WILL NOT WORK IN TOO MANY RESPECTS.

........WILL GET IRAQ NOWHERE THEY NEED TO GO.AT THE PACE THEY NEED TO GO.

IF FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON IT COMES IN 1:1 LOW.......IT IS MANIPULATIVE AND YOU COUNT ON IT GOING UP QUICKLY...... DAYS....WEEKS ....NOT MONTHS.

tHE IRAQI BUDGET IS THE REAL FACTOR.........1 TO 1 WILL NOT MEET THE BUDGET

hoosierbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:30 am

Iraq, US, UN, IMF, WTO and WB can make a budget say anything they want it to say, for that matter so can the news. Its anybodys best guess and time will only tell. Heck, they can even take it all away in a heart beat.

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:41 am

"What will your plans be now if we do get a 1 to 1 rate." (Punisher)

"The Iraqi Budget is the real factor,1 to 1 will not meet the budget."

(Hoosierbuster)

"If one is wise, 1 million dollars could make one a multi-millionair in two short years." (AJ)

"I would rejoice for ANYTHING." (Siaya)

"We have no idea what the rate will be when it comes out, but we do know if it comes out low, it won't stay there very long." (Childofgod)

"IMHO all of these are good comments and one thing is certain it can not be ten cents nor eighty-six cents and one to one will not cover the budgetary needs (if what we have been told is truthful). With that being said and factoring in for inflation and the driving force of the Iraqi ego supported by the statement in so many words that the 'IQD will be the greatest currency in the middle east', it has to be above the KWD. Will you settle for 3.65-4.40USD?"
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 am

Its anybodys best guess and we do know one thing, time will tell and its all opinion, conjecture and best guess. Oh and all valid points. AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:57 am

The whole budget thing is nonsense in my mind. What country has a balanced budget? Changing the value of the dinar just changes the value of the budget in USD, but doesnt magically cover the deficit. Their income comes mainly from oil sales and their budget is based on a rate per barrel.

is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:01 pm

ministerb wrote:"What will your plans be now if we do get a 1 to 1 rate." (Punisher)

"The Iraqi Budget is the real factor,1 to 1 will not meet the budget."

(Hoosierbuster)

"If one is wise, 1 million dollars could make one a multi-millionair in two short years." (AJ)

"I would rejoice for ANYTHING." (Siaya)

"We have no idea what the rate will be when it comes out, but we do know if it comes out low, it won't stay there very long." (Childofgod)

"IMHO all of these are good comments and one thing is certain it can not be ten cents nor eighty-six cents and one to one will not cover the budgetary needs (if what we have been told is truthful). With that being said and factoring in for inflation and the driving force of the Iraqi ego supported by the statement in so many words that the 'IQD will be the greatest currency in the middle east', it has to be above the KWD. Will you settle for 3.65-4.40USD?"

I will cash in all if it comes in at $3 even if i heard it would go up to $5 dollars in a few months. Just not willing to take that chance. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by UncleVersie Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:02 pm

we just need to be patient,for it is coming soon to a bank near you,be patient,be ready,watch and wait.UV

UncleVersie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:04 pm

There with ya punisher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:25 pm

I will make the decision to cross that bridge...when I get to it.

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosierbuster Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:49 pm

AJAnderson wrote:Iraq, US, UN, IMF, WTO and WB can make a budget say anything they want it to say, for that matter so can the news. Its anybodys best guess and time will only tell. Heck, they can even take it all away in a heart beat.

Respectfully disagree ...AJA :bball: keep bouncing your ball

hoosierbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:00 pm

hoosierbuster wrote:
AJAnderson wrote:Iraq, US, UN, IMF, WTO and WB can make a budget say anything they want it to say, for that matter so can the news. Its anybodys best guess and time will only tell. Heck, they can even take it all away in a heart beat.

Respectfully disagree ...AJA :bball: keep bouncing your ball

Ok, we can agree to disagree. Respecfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:06 pm

I know one thing for sure, and you can take it to the bank after the RV,

We will get what we get, when we get it.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:25 pm

1alaskan wrote:I know one thing for sure, and you can take it to the bank after the RV,

We will get what we get, when we get it.

Amen to that. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by silkysand Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:38 pm

AJAnderson wrote:There with ya punisher.

I Ditto that notion too...can't tell with this countries cuz their always at war if not with each other but with neighboring countries as well....cash out plz...lol
silkysand
silkysand
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by DTConcerned Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:11 pm

"The Iraqi Dinar will be the strongest currency in the ME"

"The currency will not be allowed to float more then 10% after it RVs" 1 to 1 would limit the change for 90 days

"IMF told Shabibi he can not bring it out with a float and has to RV at a real value"

"3.86 is the minimum RV value needed to meet the budget."

This list goes on for for reasons 1 to 1 is unrealistic, no more valid then a LOP.

Don’t ride the hype, use wisdom. Live life in the now, hope for the future, and use wisdom in dealing with the affairs of men.
DTConcerned
DTConcerned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Dtconcerned...thank for your opinion. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Ill take 30 cents at this point. Im tired of reading from Tony and others that the RV is Tommorow Never Today

Last edited by openmind on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:19 pm

DTConcerned wrote:"The Iraqi Dinar will be the strongest currency in the ME"

"The currency will not be allowed to float more then 10% after it RVs" 1 to 1 would limit the change for 90 days

"IMF told Shabibi he can not bring it out with a float and has to RV at a real value"

"3.86 is the minimum RV value needed to meet the budget."

This list goes on for for reasons 1 to 1 is unrealistic, no more valid then a LOP.

Maybe????

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:24 pm

1. Sure it can gradually grow to become the strongest currency in the ME. That statement wasn't an official policy but hope for Iraq's progress.

2. Sure it can float.

3.When did the IMF ever tell Shabibi he has to RV, there hasn't been one iota of proof at that? Its just a rumor like the Canada Bank Stories. If they did tell him anything, it would be official.

4.Many countries have budget deficits including us, RV doesnt need to meet any budgetary requirement.

5.LOP? I hope not. They never said they would, they never said they wouldn't.

But I hope your right, and that they do it soon.

RON PAUL 2012

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:25 pm

If the rv doesnt happen in 2011 then i dnt want to see the letters r and v again for a long time.

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:56 am

I sure hope this thing happens this month, like Okie is saying!

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvereagle Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:23 am

I CAN'T SEE A 1 TO 1 RATE COMING FORTH. THE REASON: FIGURE THE

LOSS IN TAX REVENUE TO THE U.S. IN COMPARISON TO A 1 TO 3 RATE OR

A 1 TO 5 RATE. THIS WOULD NOT SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT'S STATEMENT

OF HAVING FUNDS TO PAY FOR THE JOBS BILL NOR WOULD IT REDUCE

THE DEFICIT SUFFICIENTLY, NOR WOULD IT PAY BACK WHAT THE U. S.

HAS SPEND MONETARILY ON THE WAR.

Silvereagle

Back to top Go down

Post by pilgrim Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:28 am

Subject: Re: is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility???

This idea came from a bogus website reportedly from France. I went to that site and it is not one to deal with, because it is a one page site and the information is not in some cases accurate.

They made a list of the various currencies paired against others as they are traded on the forex markets. In the case of the 1 to 1, they compared the usd to the iqd, with no value given for the iqd, since it doesn't trade yet! Since that is the case, they gave the usd and the iqd the same value, but the value for the iqd is made up and is wrong and can't be trusted nor used.

Dr. Shabibi said, "the iqd would be the premier currency in the region, and would revalue not less than 50% above the Kuwait dinar. The kwd recently was reported at $4.09, which would cause the iqd to be about $6.136 usd." He also went on to say, " can support a $16.00 usd to one iqd." Finally, when you see a rate which has been reported at 4.4 to 1 iqd, that is gbp to the iqd.

On forex trading, the iqd will probably be paired against the gbp while being traded. In order to determine the usd rate, one must take the gbp of 1.556 roughly at todays rate to the usd and multiply the 4.4x1.556, which is $6.8464 usd to 1 dinar.

I believe that is why one sees rates from $6 to $8 range, but with all the make belief out there its truly crazy, because not one person can know before it is posted at some bank. So, it is not a good idea to seek the rate and date from anyone, or ask for their opinions. Based on what Dr Shabibi said, and he should know, since he has to do it, that is where you need to hang your hat. Others may say the $6 - $8 wouldn't make sense! How would they know, and compared to what?

WE should notice these days many Americans find it difficult to think big, because of the info they have been receiving for years! Can you blame them? No. But, now it is our turn and hang in there and God will see you through.Start thinking for yourself, before long your bucket will be full, and you alone must make the right decisions. Seek professional advice in all situations for your asset protection, since you will be able to afford. Nuff said, I love you Okie!

Pilgrim

pilgrim

Back to top Go down

Post by boas Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:23 am

This is the best info I will believe in. Many thanks for your post. Thank God for Okie.

boas

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:46 am

The reality is we don't know what the rate and date is. So it could come very high 6 to 8+ dollars would be fantastic. Go RV is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? 761671673

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Shabsisdaman Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:00 am

@ Pilgrim

Thank you so much for the research presented. Your quote from Shabibi (see below) I cannot recall or locate. Would you be so kind as to provide a link? Thanks again.

Dr. Shabibi said, "the iqd would be the premier currency in the region, and would revalue not less than 50% above the Kuwait dinar. The kwd recently was reported at $4.09, which would cause the iqd to be about $6.136 usd." He also went on to say, " can support a $16.00 usd to one iqd." Finally, when you see a rate which has been reported at 4.4 to 1 iqd, that is gbp to the iqd.

Shabsisdaman

Back to top Go down

Post by dinardiva Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:18 am

The RV should happen within the next week or two at the latest. If the rate comes in at a $3.00 mark do not panic as it will go up. Best would be to cash a little to pay off a few things and ask your banker to alert you when the rate rises a bit more and you casn cash in more.
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by crisis17 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 am

punisher wrote:If the rv doesnt happen in 2011 then i dnt want to see the letters r and v again for a long time.

That is an A to the G reed..... AGREED!

crisis17

Back to top Go down

Post by wes Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:42 am

The gurus have no idea what the rate is. Heck they've been wrong on EVERY DATE so far. To think, though, that their sources do know the rate is a stretch to me. The rate will be whatever they come out with. IMO, there are probably less than 3 people in the world that knows what that rate will be. Ummm, the gurus sources aren't in that group of 3.

Last edited by wes on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
wes
wes
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:53 am

Pilgrim, nice post. Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:34 pm

Dr. Shabibi said, "the iqd would be the premier currency in the
region, and would revalue not less than 50% above the Kuwait dinar. The
kwd recently was reported at $4.09, which would cause the iqd to be
about $6.136 usd." He also went on to say, " can support a $16.00 usd
to one iqd." Finally, when you see a rate which has been reported at 4.4
to 1 iqd, that is gbp to the iqd.

Just a few things about your post... Shabs said it would be the strongest currency, that doesnt indicate when or a high value. Technically it is the strongest and most stable right now at the 1170 rate (sadly).

Where did Shabibi ever say it would be 50% above kuwait??????

Kuwait is NOT at $4.09 and is easily verified at the central bank of kuwait's website http://www.cbk.gov.kw/WWW/index.html (click on daily reports) and you will see the rate is .27480 (which is $3.63 usd)

Just because someone says it can support a high rate doesnt mean it will be there off the bat. Keep in mind its still a war torn country and they are still building their infrastructure. They also have 27 TRILLION dinar in circulation..... All things to keep in mind when tryin to debate a rate (when no one knows what will happen but those who created this plan of action)

is the 1 to 1 rate a strong possibility??? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:35 pm

$16 to 1 Dinar. Get out of here.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Who knows?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamB Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:10 pm

that 50% is a typo..... I believe it was supposed to be 50 cents.. if I recall the statement correctly, and that would be totally reasonable imo

William

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:20 pm

Kuwait is still the strongest currency.

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:38 pm

By definition the Iraqi Dinar is the most stable currency in the Middle East, because it is maintained at a rate of 1170, consistently.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:04 pm

@ RealButterFly

Thanks... That is exactly the point that I was about to make. It just creates confusion when people post "facts" that are just flat out wrong.

1 to 1, though not what we all would hope for might be a good deal more likely than some might be willing to admit.

The numbers do not lie. If we are to believe that there is 27 trillion IQD in circulation that would equate to a payout of $27 trillion USD. The M1 money supply of the US, according to the FED is $2123 BILLION. M2 supply, again according to the FED is only $9586 BILLION.

See the facts from the FED: http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h6/hist/h6hist1.txt

I have also seen the opinions that suggest that the RV will not cost GOI anything... That, my friends, is a VERY optimist outcome that would require so much more agreement from too many parties that do not normally agree on much!!

Hey, I want to be as optimistic as the next guy but come on... This RV is going to be something like three times the total amount of USD in circulation IF it comes in at 1 to 1.

Do the math...

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:05 pm

Thanks for those facts Clermont. 30 cents maybe?

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Sadly, I must admit, .30 looks like a more practical number.

Don't get me wrong. By no means am I any sort of prognosticator. I am just a guy who has an internet connection.

The UAE currency (Dirham) is a pretty stable currency. It sits at about .27 to the USD. Is that something to watch?? Who knows??
LINK: http://www.exchangerate.com/currency-charts-Middle-East/AED/USD/last-12-months/

Also, I am not sure how, all of a sudden, the resurrection of the Euro is somehow tied to the RV of the IQD. Even though we would like to think there is a connection, merely because the Euro UNLIKE the IQD, is in the news. I have not seen the first item of real information that has mentioned the connection (Euro v IQD).

There is a great deal of abstract speculation when it comes to the RV of the IQD... My feeling is the Euro and the efforts of the member countries, the US and China has nothing to do with the IQD. We all have conditioned ourselves, in many cases because of the manner in which the self anointed "gurus" provide us with the treasured "intel", that none of this will make the news. That, if you take just a moment to consider, is ridiculous. The news, of course, will not have any info regarding date and rate but there would certainly be something, somewhere that addressed the impending possibility... Right??

I, like so many of us, believe this is going to happen. Just don't let the misinformation and misguided, abstract connections get you off course. READ and RESEARCH...

Go RV !!!

Last edited by ClermontThinker on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posted the link for the UAE exchange rate info.)

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Well said. Many times I feel like some of the so called prognosticators simply watch the news. just like the rest of us. Then they say a source has linked the news to the RV and boom...FRENZY!

Debt ceiling, Obama's Jobs Bill, that video on Fox business taking about monetary shuffle, LOL.

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pdinnj Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:54 pm

ClermontThinker wrote:@ RealButterFly

Thanks... That is exactly the point that I was about to make. It just creates confusion when people post "facts" that are just flat out wrong.

1 to 1, though not what we all would hope for might be a good deal more likely than some might be willing to admit.

The numbers do not lie. If we are to believe that there is 27 trillion IQD in circulation that would equate to a payout of $27 trillion USD. The M1 money supply of the US, according to the FED is $2123 BILLION. M2 supply, again according to the FED is only $9586 BILLION.

See the facts from the FED: http://www.federalreserve.gov/releases/h6/hist/h6hist1.txt

I have also seen the opinions that suggest that the RV will not cost GOI anything... That, my friends, is a VERY optimist outcome that would require so much more agreement from too many parties that do not normally agree on much!!

Hey, I want to be as optimistic as the next guy but come on... This RV is going to be something like three times the total amount of USD in circulation IF it comes in at 1 to 1.

Do the math...

Last I read the totaal IQD out there was 4 trillion. Can you pleae provide the source that said 27 trillion? Thanks. Very Happy

pdinnj

Back to top Go down

Post by pdinnj Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:03 pm

Personall I feel a lot of these quotes ie. IT'S TODAY!!! WATCH THE FOREX! It'S TONIGHT!!! YOU'LL SEE IT IN THE MORNING!!! They are all pumpers! It's one thing if they said tomorrow and they were a day off! That's not the case! They quote IT'S HERE! Then they sign back on and say end of the month with no attempt at an explanation! That is ridiculous behavior! I would have dumped it all based on the "GURUS" "INTEL" but I fortunately have a direct source by accident in Country! They confirmed something big is actually overdue! No specifics but they work at CBI! Good enough for me! 8) Good Luck to all I hope it's soon I have tithing and a lot of bailing out to do for a lot of friends!

Praise Jesus for through him all is possible!

pdinnj

Back to top Go down

Post by ClermontThinker Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:08 pm

@ pdinnj

The 27 Trillion figure I used came from the post of TheRealButterfly. I (nor do I think anyone else) do not have a confirmed amount of IQD in circulation. But... It is a LOT !!

therealbutterfly wrote:
Dr. Shabibi said, "the iqd would be the premier currency in the
region, and would revalue not less than 50% above the Kuwait dinar. The
kwd recently was reported at $4.09, which would cause the iqd to be
about $6.136 usd." He also went on to say, " can support a $16.00 usd
to one iqd." Finally, when you see a rate which has been reported at 4.4
to 1 iqd, that is gbp to the iqd.

Just a few things about your post... Shabs said it would be the strongest currency, that doesnt indicate when or a high value. Technically it is the strongest and most stable right now at the 1170 rate (sadly).

Where did Shabibi ever say it would be 50% above kuwait??????

Kuwait is NOT at $4.09 and is easily verified at the central bank of kuwait's website http://www.cbk.gov.kw/WWW/index.html (click on daily reports) and you will see the rate is .27480 (which is $3.63 usd)

Just because someone says it can support a high rate doesnt mean it will be there off the bat. Keep in mind its still a war torn country and they are still building their infrastructure. They also have 27 TRILLION dinar in circulation..... All things to keep in mind when tryin to debate a rate (when no one knows what will happen but those who created this plan of action)

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:12 pm

pdinnj wrote:
Last I read the totaal IQD out there was 4 trillion. Can you pleae provide the source that said 27 trillion? Thanks. Very Happy

Can you provide the link suggesting there are 4 trillion dinars? Thanks

Also, here is a link from the IMF on the Financial and Banking industries of Iraq. http://siteresources.worldbank.org/INTMENA/Resources/Financial_Sector_Review_English.pdf

"Total assets of the banking
system according to official figures amounted to ID 329 trillion (equivalent to 318
percent of GDP), dwarfing the market capitalization of the stock market of only
ID 3.5 trillion. These numbers are inflated by the inclusion of large exchange
rate valuation losses on the banks’ balance sheets and staff estimates indicate
that bank assets only amount to ID 70.1 trillion (73 percent of GDP). More in
line with this lower asset figure, credit extension by banks amounts to only
ID 9.4 trillion (10 percent of GDP) and is very low by international standards. "

There are numerous other locations where banks are said to hold trillions in Dinar!

Last edited by openmind on Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

RON PAUL 2012

openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pdinnj Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:33 pm

My source was actually from a relative who said they read a post where Iraq actually bought back a load of Dinar. Unless I'm missing something I don't see where your link says Iraq has 27 trillion in circulation. Can u elaborate? Thanks!

pdinnj

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum