Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

"Before New Year?" by SowndGod 12/3/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

"Before New Year?" by SowndGod 12/3/19

Go down

"Before New Year?" by SowndGod 12/3/19 Empty "Before New Year?" by SowndGod 12/3/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:47 pm

Let's face it folks....We as a society...,and we are judged as a society, so a 200+ IQ equates to squat....

Based on this reality, the average American, or world national, is not going give much thought to this financial crisis until it hits home....

Remember when you were a kid and you'd run by the stove and slap burner, thus tempting fate, your mother warning you each time, until that one time you got burnt.....you finally learned the lesson of her warning...

Due to past intellectual interpretation, and participation of our peoples in district and nationwide voting for laws and bills, and our seemingly uninterest in public and government democratic affairs, the government has been coerced into dealing with us in a child psychology sort of way.....

With a heavy heart, I agree with this ploy..

It's going on world wide, and on many levels... I.E., invasion of closed populous societies being invaded by other specie of humans who share not even virtue nor morals....(Do you think its time to speak up yet...?)

Anyhow....back to the point of this post..

I have said before, "I don't think the governments are going to release these funds until the Planet-X system has left our inner solar system, or at the least, we are sure it's not going to cause problems...

(no need in picking up a country that could be about to wash into the ocean..)

However, even if a cataclysm has been nullified, this financial event is not going to take place until it breaks everybody...

That's the only way this will work...

We need absolute immunity from blame for the state world finance is in..., and the out of control perceived need for growth that has been sucking the life out of our country for the last 3 decades at least...

So suck it up chaps...its going to be a little while...I wouldn't doubt Feb/March of 2020.....

We still haven't gone thru serious news investigations of the world banking industry, who's holding all the money, and how this system is draining us of our will and profitability.....

We haven't seen any riots or protests in DC based on financial troubles.....

"We have a bulldozer with no fuel in the tank is what we got rite now..."

Once these investigations, protests, and riots start...there'll be real inquiries of banking...then there will be the absolute need for a definitive conversation about what banking is...what it should be...who should be in charge of it...and why....

Then...and only then...can your government take the power held over you away from private individuals who don't care for you what so ever.....

Until we provoke the public inquiry , under continental distress , the government can't walk in and deem third party banking derogatory to the public's better interests..

Accept it....all of what's going on rite now points to this as the end game....

You know President Trump is the deliverer of this movement.....

Let's hope it all crumbles, boils into a festering pot of anger, and is dealt with accordingly.....

No matter how clean we get the swamp...

Still can't enjoy it till you kill off the gators....

SowndGod
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum