Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TNT Clatter: "I truly belive that there is going to be some incredible news tomorrow(Monday)" 12/1/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TNT Clatter: "I truly belive that there is going to be some incredible news tomorrow(Monday)" 12/1/19

Go down

TNT Clatter: "I truly belive that there is going to be some incredible news tomorrow(Monday)" 12/1/19 Empty TNT Clatter: "I truly belive that there is going to be some incredible news tomorrow(Monday)" 12/1/19

Post by RamblerNash on Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:32 pm

JSL: How many times has the World seen things Change immediately. Change comes Suddenly. I believe this will be a Suddenly event, leave your Head Spinning. IMHO

RVAlready: Mahdi is gone now. The CBI should be able to do the RV. Then the new election law can be enacted, and the government replaced…. I think this will happen quickly, for the protests demand it.

Locofelipe: I am going to come out of the lurkers box for about ten seconds.... lol. I truly belive that there is going to be some incredible news tomorrow(Monday) . I am truly excited. As our fearless leader says.... time will tell all

JSL: It Really doesn't matter what we think or feel. It is what it is. It will happen suddenly. hope we will be able to hold on to that Time. Loco could be right as far as I am concerned.
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum