Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day

Go down

Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day Empty Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:19 am

Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day

02/12/2019

Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day 18112

Economy News _ Baghdad

The State Company for Gas Mobilization and Services unveiled a ministerial plan to raise the volume of gas investment associated with oil production operations to 16,000 tons per day during the next three years, stressing that production is currently up to 6,000 tons.

The semi-official newspaper quoted the general manager of the company, Engineer Ali Al-Moussawi, as saying that the company has succeeded in the past few years to obtain the certificate (ISO) from one of the international companies specialized in this field, especially as this certificate is a proof of quality and work by international standards, and this It is necessary for the accreditation of the company at its various specialized levels.

He added that the company has witnessed during the past few years also the addition of new activities, including the installation of gas systems for wheels as fuel alternative to gasoline and the use of liquid gas for industrial projects such as brick factories and other, that is, the company exceeded the activity of filling cylinders and submitted to the citizen only.

Al-Moussawi stressed that the company was facing the problem is the lack of surplus liquid gas, which was imported by Iraq several years ago because of the non-investment gas associated with the extraction of crude oil, so required expansion of its activity, but after increasing investment and the entry of international companies in this area for nearly three years A ministerial plan has been prepared through specialized companies that have started to work on increasing the quantities of gas invested from associated gas and reaching production to 5,000 tons per day and sometimes up to 6,000 tons per day from all fields, in addition to the refineries produce a good amount, and the company is counting On the locations of the evasion Wagih of gas fields in Basra and the south, revealing the existence of a program to develop the fields of Maysan province Kalafaah Gharraf is expected to reach production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day over the next three years.

He stressed that the ministry has launched since 2013 the parameters of increasing production and the need to invest liquid gas as an alternative fuel for wheels and industrial projects to reduce the consumption of gasoline, which is estimated annual import amounts of two and a half billion dollars and this huge amount if the ministry can reduce the volume of gasoline use, it will eliminate the process of importing this However, this process is not easy because the company faced an organized media campaign to stop the operations of replacing gasoline systems from the wheels and there are parties stood in the face of this project, stressing that the systems installed by the company to the wheels with very high specifications Italian and Turkish P.

Al-Moussawi explained that the company has 23 workshops to add systems design capacity 2500 vehicles per month and was supposed to be double this number in the event was put as an investment opportunity for international companies through the introduction of Iraq, revealing the existence of more than 9 thousand wheels currently working with gas as fuel This is a positive step towards the next important steps to transfer the wheels of the institutions and departments of the State of 80 thousand cars to work with gas in coordination with the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers.

He pointed out that the number of stations allocated to fill the gas wheels in coordination with the distribution company is more than 45 stations and is expected to reach 100 stations, in addition, the company has given investors the opportunity to build liquid gas stations only, as well as granting government laboratories and some private factories license to fill cars with gas .

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18387
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day Empty Iraqi Oil Minister: OPEC and its allies may raise production cuts to 1.6 million b / d

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:44 am

Iraqi Oil Minister: OPEC and its allies may raise production cuts to 1.6 million b / d

02/12/2019

Iraq raises its production of associated gas to 16 thousand tons per day Rc_157527019417_23

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - OPEC and its allies will consider increasing current production cuts by about 400,000 bpd to 1.6 million bpd, Iraq's oil minister said on Sunday.

Ghadhban told reporters in Baghdad that the organization and its allies in the so-called OPEC + would consider increasing the cuts in meetings scheduled to be held in Vienna this week.

OPEC + oil exporters have coordinated production cuts over three years to balance the market and boost prices. Under the current deal, supply will be cut by 1.2 million barrels per day from January this year to the end of March.

The minister said that Iraq's compliance with the agreement to reduce production will exceed 100 percent as of today, adding that the agreement on the ceiling of production with the Kurdistan region will also contribute in this regard.

The Oil Ministry said on Sunday that Iraq, OPEC's second largest oil producer after Saudi Arabia, exported 3.5 million barrels of crude per day in November on average. The country's total output was 4.62 million barrels per day in the same month, according to a Reuters survey.

Russian Energy Minister Alexander Novak said on Friday he would prefer OPEC and allies to wait until April to adopt a decision on extending the output cut deal, TASS news agency reported.

But most Opec members are likely to object to Novak's position as they seek a new deal at the Vienna meeting on May 5 and 6.

Ghadhban said the agreement between Baghdad and the Kurdistan region includes setting the production ceiling in the region at 450 thousand barrels per day. The province will deliver about 250,000 barrels to Iraq's central government, while 200,000 barrels will be used to repay its debts to foreign companies.

The minister said protests against corruption that erupted in early October in Baghdad and oil-rich southern regions had not affected crude production in the country.

http://www.uabonline.org/en/news/arabicnews/16081586161015851575160416061601159115751604159315/70392/1
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum