Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia

Go down

A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia Empty A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:11 am

A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia

01/12/2019

A strategic project linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia 18094

Economy News _ Baghdad

A report issued by the Syrian Ministry of Transport revealed that it is discussing the establishment of a line linking the Syrian, Iraqi and Iranian coasts to Asia and Iran to finance the project.

According to Al-Watan Online, a report issued by the Ministry of Transport revealed the discussion of the project linking the port of Imam Khomeini on the Iranian coast with the port of Latakia on the Mediterranean Sea through the Iraqi city of Basra. 8 km under construction and modern technical 
specifications, is part of the axis of international transport west and east of the Syrian ports through Aleppo to Iraq, Iran and East Asian countries, and is a strategic corridor for Syria and Iraq for transit.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18377
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum