Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 30 NOV

Go down

DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS,  30 NOV Empty DINARLAND HIGHLIGHTS, 30 NOV

Post by DINARESGURUS Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:21 am

Mountain Goat

Here is how it is going to work:

1) The CBI must raise the rate of the dinar in-country to around $1.00 probably more like around 83 cents.

2) Then just before or around the same time the smaller of the smaller category notes must be launched and dispensed. We know these notes are now poised and ready to be dispensed at the banks.

3) The currency auctions will change. They many never end altogether but will no longer be mandated for providing US dollars for trade with the outside world. Instead the dinar itself will be used.

4) Shortly afterwards the dinar will then be “reinstated” on the global currency markets and traded. But first a short waiting period to check for inflation with the new currency and rate.

I am told this may take up to 3 days, 3 weeks or 3 months. I do not believe it will take 3 months. But first the US and Sadr must work their magic to get the political will and consensus to do this move of the currency reform.

Jeff

…notice how Pence was just in Iraq and I’ve been telling you this whole time that the Trump administration is in charge of this…that’s just more confirmation that he’s gonna use this to his time benefit for the elections.

Mahdi resigning…I’m not too concerned about that. I’m of the opinion that that won’t have any bearing on the timing of the rate change…

MarkZ

[via PDK]

...sources are receiving all kinds of notices overnight and are ramped up and in position...So we are hearing great things on this side for the possibility of a today release. I talked to a couple of Redemption Center folks today and they are prepared for a long weekend…so we should know something today I would guess...rumors of 800 numbers today...

[MARK, do any of your "Direct Contacts" have any SAY or Authority in the Release?]

...Actually 2 of them…one has direct effect and one does have power of ‘say”... I have heard there is a set date…i just do not know what that date is. I have heard this is a juggernaut and cannot be stopped now.

[MAHDI HAS RESIGNED...it's been released on the news channels that Mahdi has agreed to step down...]

This is positive and big news… I was told to look for him to resign just before the reset.

Adam Montana

...Want something else to smile about? How about this...HCL incoming!

"Parliamentary source: Baghdad and the region sign next Sunday an agreement on the 2020 budget"

...the writing is on the wall!

Bloodloch

Prime Minister Mahdi Resigns...Other related resignations happening and the Iraqi people are celebrating in the streets per various articles...

Kirk H. Sowell

What strikes me about this is that AAM is very specific that he will submit his resignation due to Sistani saying "parliament should review its options" on the government. AAM submitting his resignation simply signals his acceptance of this demand by religious authority...So I see 3 options, from most to least likely:

1) AAM submits his resignation to parl't tomorrow or Sunday, whenever it next meets, and parl't puts it on hold until the political class can decide what it wants to do, & vote no confidence in a few weeks or months.

2) Parliament votes no confidence immediately. If so, then President Salih has 30 days to pick a new prime minister-designate and AAM stays on as caretaker PM for that month.

3) Parliament accepts AAM's resignation, the PM's office becomes vacant, and President Salih becomes PM according to the constitution.

I see almost no chance of this. It will be option 1) or 2). Again I stress that journalists should avoid saying something like, "Iraq's PM has resigned."

...Abd al-Mahdi can submit his resignation tomorrow & still be in office on New Year's & beyond.

Mike Cottrell

[via PDK]

I think we are pretty close….There is an actual date that’s been set based on activities in the last 2 weeks. And it makes sense they are getting ready for that.
DINARESGURUS
DINARESGURUS

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum