Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving

Go down

Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving Empty Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:23 am

[size=36]Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving[/size]

30/11/2019

Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving 730112019_e007d357-bdc9-4627-8b62-ae828daeae71

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

Anwar Babel, the exclusive agent for Nissan cars in Iraq, "continue selling cars with cash and installments."

"The real sense of communication with an endless world of possibilities is in the new Nissan Altima that meets all your expectations," said Ali Shaker, director of the Anwar Babel showroom in a statement received. To its luxurious cabin where you will find everything and many other specifications. "

The hall manager also confirmed that "the company is still selling the premium system for Altima cars 2019 and 2020 to all employees and retirees domiciled salaries on banks (Rafidain - Rashid - Iraqi Bank for Trade - Islamic Bank of Iraq - Industrial Bank of Iraq) in addition to all citizens provided the sponsor with the provision The company guarantee 3 years or 100 thousand kilometers, "indicating that" the car sold at a premium starts from 392 thousand Iraqi dinars. "

Ali Shaker refers to the addresses of showrooms in Baghdad and the provinces as follows:

Baghdad Showroom / Karrada outside - Nissan building next to the Warda markets
Basra Showroom / Delegations Street - Aviation Square
Sulaymaniyah Showroom / Street 60 Behind Baghdad Garage
Showroom Erbil / Nowruz Street - Opposite Erbil Emergency Hospital
Duhok Showroom / Nazarki - Barzan Street
After-sales service from April:
Maintenance Center: Baghdad Karrada - Masbah
Maintenance Center: Erbil Kirkuk Road - near the Institute of Technology
Maintenance Center: Sulaymaniyah Street 60 Behind Baghdad Garage
Maintenance Center: Duhok Nazarki - Barzan Street
Maintenance Center: Basra Hamdan Industrial Road
More Info:.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=74828
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving Empty A wider world more aggressively .. X-Trail is now available in installments

Post by claud39 Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:56 am

[size=36]A wider world more aggressively .. X-Trail is now available in installments[/size]

01/12/2019

Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving 91122019_188b7684-3f49-440e-a2ec-a924994c94b2

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

Anwar Babel, the exclusive agent for Nissan cars in Iraq, "continue selling cars with cash and installments."

"The Nissan X-Trail is a spacious room that will bring comfort and luxury to you," said Anwar Babel CEO Nadim Majeed in a statement received. The glossy mg of mineral additives ", noting that" X-Trail is designed to give you a captivating view however you look inside its cabin. "

I am looking to see that "Anwar Babel Company sells the X-Trail model (2019 - 2020) according to the latest international and local specifications for all employees and retirees domiciled salaries on banks (Rafidain - Rashid - Iraqi Trade Bank - Islamic Bank of Iraq - Industrial Bank of Iraq) in addition to all Citizens provided that the sponsor is one civil servant or two government employees who continue to serve and covers his net salary twice the amount of the monthly installment with a guarantee of 3 years or 60 thousand kilometers, noting that "the car is sold on a monthly installment and starts from 392 thousand Iraqi dinars for 5 years."

Nadeem Majeed added that "the engine of a Sunni car with a capacity of 2.5 and Xtronic transmission continuously changing technology, in addition to 17-inch steel wheels with wheel covers and two-wheel drive and many other specifications."

Majid specified the addresses of galleries in Baghdad and the provinces as follows:

Showroom Baghdad / Karrada outside - April building
showroom Basra / Street delegations - Aviation Square
showroom Sulaymaniyah / Street 60 behind Baghdad Garage
showroom Arbil / Nowruz Street - in exchange for emergency Erbil Hospital
showroom Dohuk / Nzarka - Barzan Street
for more details about the offers Anwar Babel Recent Company and after-sales services call: 6018.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=75019
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving Empty NISSAN KICKS

Post by claud39 Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:53 am

[size=36]NISSAN KICKS[/size]

02/12/2019

Nissan Altima .. Renew your love for driving 102122019_de19d213-af30-4bdc-a2b4-9071dac16b8f

Baghdad c balances News

Company announced Anwar Babel exclusive agent for Nissan vehicles in Iraq, Monday, continuing selling cars by Regular cash and premiums. "

Said Director of Public Relations Hussein Ali in a statement received / scales News / copy of it," April KICKS a car with Nzamhalkiedh smartphone Nissan is designed with intelligent technologies to monitor the surrounding conditions from a system that helps you when you turn your car back to a system that provides you with an overhead view of everything surrounding you. ''

He explained, "Anwar Babel company sells KICKS car model (2019 - 2020) according to the latest international and local specifications for all employees and pensioners domiciled salaries on banks (Rafidain - Rashid - Iraqi Trade Bank - Islamic Bank of Iraq - Industrial Bank of Iraq) in addition to all citizens requirement The sponsor provides one civil servant or two government employees who continue to serve and covers his net salary twice the amount of the monthly installment with a guarantee of 3 years or 60 thousand kilometers, noting that "the car is sold on a monthly installment and starts from 433 thousand Iraqi dinars for 5 years."

He also pointed out that "the engine of the KICKS car with a capacity of 1.5 and CVT transmission, in addition to many other specifications."

The Director of Public Relations specified the addresses of galleries in Baghdad and the provinces as follows:

Sulaymaniyah Showroom / 60th Street Behind Baghdad Garage
Showroom Erbil / Nowruz Street - Opposite to Erbil Emergency Hospital
Duhok / Nazarki Showroom - Barzan Street

For more details about Anwar Babel's latest offers and after-sales service, call 6018.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=75222
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum