Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Congratulation

Post by claud39 Sun May 10, 2020 11:36 am

Congratulation

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 EXgFFpYXsAYDQ37

The Minister congratulated Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi for his confidence in his cabinet, wishing him success. He also congratulated Mr. Ali Allawi on gaining confidence in the position of Minister of Finance and wished him success in managing the financial and economic file.

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=820

claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Curriculum Vitae

Post by claud39 Mon May 11, 2020 9:17 am

claud39 wrote:Dr. Nouri Al-Dulaimi hands over the Ministry of Planning portfolio to Dr. Khaled Battal

2020-05-08

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 158895640640d42b6fb78b0c0a33e2c33f9bb13ba8--%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A9_%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9

The reception and handover of responsibility and ministerial portfolios took place in the governmental palace, in the presence of the Prime Minister, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, the head of the resigned government, Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi, and the ministers of the two governments.

Dr. Nuri Al-Dulaimi appreciated during the reception and delivery ceremonies the efforts of the Ministry's staff who worked with dedication and sincerity to implement the government program and provide the best services to citizens, praising at the same time competently his successor Dr. Khaled Battal and his ability to continue the development strategy that the Ministry set in its five-year plan and its vision to achieve the 2030 sustainable development goals, He indicated thus continuing his efforts to support the new ministry and all development plans in Iraq.

To that, Al-Kazimi said, "We have sworn to protect this country, provide reassurance to citizens and send a message to them that this government will work to provide ways of a decent life," noting his keenness to preserve the achievements made and cooperation to face the security, economic and health challenges facing the country.

For his part, Mr. Adel Abdul-Mahdi renewed his congratulations on the formation of the new government headed by Mr. Al-Kazemi, stressing the importance of the peaceful transfer of power as a democratic aspect and despite all the known complications in the political scene, praising the selection of competent personalities for the new ministerial cabinet, and called on former ministers to cooperate with their colleagues in the handover stage.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 158895640640d42b6fb78b0c0a33e2c33f9bb13ba8--%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%A9_%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9

https://mop.gov.iq/activities_minister/view/details?id=1118

Curriculum Vitae

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 15891764507909a3c696f243c781c00e550240b884--IMG-20200511-WA0017

[rtl]A summary of the biography of Professor Dr. Eng. Khaled Battal Al-Najm[/rtl]
[rtl] Dr. Eng.   Khaled Battal Najm Abdullah Al-Jujifi[/rtl]
[rtl]Anbar - Haditha - 1/1/1976[/rtl]
[rtl]Certificate :Ph.Din Civil Engineering (Sustainable Structural Engineering) from the University of Nottingham - UK[/rtl]
[rtl]Degree: Professor of Civil Engineering - Sustainable Concrete Structural Engineering[/rtl]
[rtl]Non-academic certificates, courses, grants and awards:[/rtl]

• Fellowship of the International Institute for Education - United Nations - New York - USA 
  • Many certificates related to self-development and institutional performance from inside and outside Iraq
  • Advanced Certificate in English Language from the University of Nottingham - UK as well as an IELTS Certificate of English Proficiency
  • Certificates   in scientific research and academic development from well-known universities and international institutions
  • Many awards inside and outside Iraq for academic and research excellence

[rtl]Research, literature and scientific activity:[/rtl]

• Supervising 12 doctoral theses and master's thesis
  • Discussing dozens of academic dissertations and theses
  • Number of papers published in international magazines and conferences : 41         and in local magazines and conferences : 13
  • Participation in many scientific conferences inside and outside Iraq, including in the United Kingdom, China, Malaysia, the United Arab Emirates, Russia and other countries.
  •   Head of sessions and special axes in three international conferences
  • Chair of three global conferences and two world conferences that are currently being prepared
  • Member of the scientific committees in many scientific conferences inside and outside Iraq
  • Chairing and participating in dozens of scientific and intellectual seminars and workshops
  • He has authored and published two books in Germany and the other in Cambridge, UK, and supervises eight books and other studies.
  •   Scientific resident of six international journals with influence coefficient

[rtl]Practical engineering experience [/rtl]

• Consultant for the evaluation of concrete structures   at the engineering consulting office at Anbar University
  • Structural and non-destructive consultant consultant at the engineering consulting office at Anbar University 

• Chairman and member of many consulting teams to supervise the implementation of infrastructure projects in various governorates of Iraq

• Chairman and member of many advisory teams for the evaluation of concrete structures in various governorates of Iraq
      • Head and member of many design advisory teams for various construction projects in Iraq

[rtl]Assignments, positions and management experience[/rtl]

• Rapporteur of the Department of Civil Engineering - College of Engineering - Anbar University
  • Head of the Department of Civil Engineering - Anbar University 
  • Associate Dean of the College of Engineering for Administrative and Financial Affairs - Anbar University
  • Associate Dean of the College of Engineering   for Scientific Affairs and Higher Studies - Anbar University
  • Dean of the College of Engineering - Anbar University   (from a lower position)     
  • Dean of the College of Dentistry (from a lower position in addition to the university presidency for one academic year)
  • Assistant to the President of Anbar University for Scientific Affairs
  • President of Anbar University
  • Chairman   and member of more than 100 committees in various administrative, scientific and academic fields 

[rtl]Trade unions and professional institutions[/rtl]

• Member of the American Concrete Institute ( ACI )
  • British Civil Engineers Institute ( ICE )
  • Representative of Anbar University at the American Concrete Institute - Iraq Branch ( ACI-Iraqi Chapter )
  • Member of the Iraqi Engineering Syndicate (Consultant)
  • Member of   the Iraqi Society of Engineers

[rtl]Thanks and appreciation books and appreciation of efforts[/rtl]
[rtl]80 letters of thanks and appreciation from the three presidents, ministers, agents, university presidents, deans and general managers[/rtl]

[rtl]Biography of Professor Dr. Eng. Khaled Battal Al-Najm[/rtl]
[rtl]Name: Khaled Battal Najm Abdullah Al-Jujifi[/rtl]
[rtl]Academic rank: Professor[/rtl]
[rtl]Certificate / University / Country: PhD / University of Nottingham / UK[/rtl]
[rtl]General Specialization: Civil Engineering[/rtl]
[rtl]Specialized specialization:: Structural sustainable engineering[/rtl]
[rtl]Languages: Arabic (mother tongue) and English (fluently) [/rtl]
[rtl]khalid.najim@uoanbar.edu.iq Official Email:[/rtl]

[rtl] Academic achievement[/rtl]

• PhD Civil Engineering - University of Nottingham - United Kingdom - Thesis title

[rtl](Determination and enhancement of mechanical and thermo-physical behavior of crumb rubber-modified structural concrete)[/rtl]

• Master of Civil Engineering - University of Technology - Baghdad - thesis title

[rtl](Using high performance steel fiber concrete to improve the impact strength property)[/rtl]

• Bachelor of Civil Engineering - University of Technology - Baghdad

[rtl]Assignments and administrative positions[/rtl]

• Rapporteur of the Department of Civil Engineering - College of Engineering - Anbar University  
  • Associate Dean of the College of Engineering for Administrative and Financial Affairs at Anbar University 
  • Head of the Department of Civil Engineering at the College of Engineering, Anbar University 
  • Associate Dean of the College of Engineering for Academic Affairs and Graduate Studies at Anbar University 
  • Director of the Center for Computing and Information Technology at Anbar University
  • Director of the Renewable Energy Research Center at Anbar University
  • Dean of the College of Engineering - Anbar University (from a lower position)
  • Dean of the College of Dentistry - Anbar University (in addition to his duties as President of the University)
  • The assistant of the university president for scientific affairs     
  • President of Anbar University for the period 3/15/2017 - Continuous

[rtl]Non-academic degrees and courses[/rtl]

• Advanced Certificate in English Language from the University of Nottingham - UK
  • IELTS English Proficiency Certificate 
  • Certificate in scientific research from the University of Derby - United Kingdom
  • Certificate in critical academic review from the University of Edinburgh (the New Kingdom) in partnership with ELSVIER International  Publishing 
  • Several courses in academic performance and human development at the University of Nottingham - UK
  • Several courses in the quality of universities and international rankings in several countries

[rtl]Awards and grants [/rtl]

• Prize for the first graduate of the college in the undergraduate stage
  • Prize for the best poster in the first engineering conference held in London under the auspices of the Iraqi Cultural Attaché 2011
  • The Travel Prize from the University of Nottingham, which is given to the distinguished PhD student 2012
  • Award for Research and Academic Excellence with a book of thanks and appreciation from His Excellency the Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research 2013
  • An award from the University of Nottingham to complete a PhD in a period of time less than the minimum period of 2012
  • Scientific Review Award - ELSEVIER Scientific Publishing  - for research review for Construction and Building Materials magazine   2013
  • Scientific Review Award - ELSEVIER Scientific Publishing  - for Research Review for  Energy and Buildings   2013
  • Award for Outstanding Academic Review - ELSEVIER Scientific Publishing  - for Research Review for  Construction and Building Materials 2015
  • Fellowship of the International Institute for Education - United Nations - New York - USA 2015

[rtl]Membership of trade unions and professional institutions[/rtl]

• Member of the Iraqi Engineers Syndicate (Consultant)
  • Member of the Iraqi Society of Engineers
  • Member of the American Concrete Institute ( ACI )
  • Representative of Anbar University at the American Concrete Institute - Iraq Branch (  ACI-Iraqi Chapter )
  • Member of the British Institute of Civil Engineers ( ICE )

[rtl]Practical experience[/rtl]

• Consultant for the evaluation of concrete structures at the engineering consulting office at Anbar University
  • Structural and non-destructive consultant consultant at the engineering consulting office at Anbar University 
  • Chairman and member of many consulting teams to supervise the implementation of infrastructure projects in Anbar Governorate
  • Chairman and member of many advisory teams for the evaluation of concrete structures in various governorates of Iraq

[rtl]Thanks and appreciation books[/rtl]

• A letter of thanks and appreciation from the Speaker of Parliament   
  • Sixteen thanks and appreciation letters from the ministers
  • Thirty letters of thanks and appreciation from the agents and university presidents
  • Twenty-six thanks and appreciation letters from the general managers
  • Many books of appreciation of the efforts of the ministers and officials of various degrees

[rtl]Committees, conferences and seminars[/rtl]

• Presidency and membership of more than one hundred and fifty committees in various administrative and strategic fields
  • Chairing three global conferences
  • Participation in dozens of local and international conferences in various fields
  • Chair and participate in dozens of scientific and intellectual seminars

[rtl]Academic and academic activities[/rtl]
[rtl]        A teaching: -[/rtl]
[rtl] The  following subjects were taught at the University of Technology and the University of Anbar in addition to the University of Nottingham[/rtl]

• Numerical analyzes and computer applications - University of Technology
  • Concrete Technology - University of Technology
  • Building materials - Anbar University
  • Building construction - Anbar University
  • Resistance to materials - Anbar University
  • Structural materials performance - University of Nottingham, UK
  • English Language - Graduate Studies - Anbar University
  • Sustainability of advanced concrete - postgraduate studies - Anbar University
  • Advanced Concrete Technology - Graduate Studies  - Anbar University
  • Advanced Concrete Mechanics - Graduate Studies - Anbar University

[rtl]B: Books composed  : -[/rtl]
[list="box-sizing: inherit; margin-right: 1.25rem; margin-bottom: 1rem; margin-left: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-left: 0px; line-height: 1.6; list-style-position: outside;"]
[*]1. Hall MR, Najim KB, AND Keikhaei DP, 2012. Chapter 9: Soil stabilization: materials, properties, and techniques. In: HALL MR, LINDSAY R, AND KRAYENHOFF M, ed. Modern earth buildings: Materials, engineering, construction and applications. Woodhead Publishing, Cambridge
[*]2. Khalid B. Najim and Matthew R. Hall 'sustainable structural concrete, self-compacting and plain rubberized concrete: enhancement and applications' LAMBERT academic publishing, Germany 2014.
[/list]
[rtl]3. Supervising ten books to study the post-ISIS terrorist stage in various social, economic, political and strategic fields[/rtl]

[rtl]A: Rectified in the following international and local magazines:[/rtl]

• Construction and Building materials (Elsevier)
  • Proceedings of the ICE-Construction materials (institution of civil engineers / London)
  • Energy and Buildings (Elsevier)
  • Materials and Structures (Elsevier) 
  • ACI Materials Journal (American Concrete Institute)
  • Iraqi Journal for Civil Engineering / University of Anbar –Iraq
  • Engineering and Technology Journal / University of Technology –Iraq
  • Tikrit Journal for Engineering Sciences-Iraq
  • Anbar journal for Engineering sciences / University of Anbar –Iraq

[rtl]Dr.. Supervising more than 12 Master Theses and PhD dissertations, in addition to discussing dozens of theses and dissertations[/rtl]

[rtl]E - published research : -[/rtl]
[rtl] In addition to publishing in various magazines inside Iraq, many papers have been published in international journals with impact factor[/rtl]
[rtl]Selected published papers:[/rtl]
[rtl]1. Rejeb, SK and Najim, K. B. (2002) 'Study the effect of CaSO4 salt on the concrete properties by using destructive and non-destructive tests' Fourth scientific conference for military of housing and construction, Iraq[/rtl]
[rtl]2. Najim, KB 'Modulus of elasticity and impact resistance of Chopped Worn-Out tiers concrete' Iraqi Journal of Civil Engineering (ISSN 1992-7428), Anbar university, 2005.[/rtl]
[rtl]3. Najim, KB 'Evaluation of dynamic properties of high performance steel fibers concrete by using non-destructive tests, Iraqi Journal of Civil Engineering (ISSN 1992-7428), Anbar university, 2005.[/rtl]
[rtl]4. Al-Mishhadani, SA   Rejeb, SK and Najim, KB 'The effect of steel fibers on the mechanical properties of high performance concrete' Al-Rafidain Engineering Journal (ISSN 1813-0526), ​​Musol University, 2005.[/rtl]
[rtl]5. Najim, KB 'Mechanical Properties of fibers waste tires concrete' Iraqi Journal of Civil Engineering (ISSN 1992-7428), Anbar university, 2007.[/rtl]
[rtl]6. Al-Hadithi, A., Najim, K. B , and Thaker TA 'Behavior of polymer modified No-fine aggregate beams' Iraqi Journal of Civil Engineering (ISSN 1992-7428), Anbar university, 2007.[/rtl]
[rtl]7. Najim, KB 'Effect of admixture type on compressive strength and modulus of elasticity of rubber tires waste concrete' Anbar Journal for Engineering Sciences, Anbar university, 2007.[/rtl]
[rtl]8. Al-Khatib. A. and Najim, KB 'Suggested method to deal with site coarse aggregate to produce better concrete' Anbar Journal for Engineering Sciences, Anbar university, 2007.[/rtl]
[rtl]9. Najim, KB , and Hall MR (2010) 'A review of the fresh / hardened properties and applications for plain- (PRC) and self-compacting rubberized concrete (SCRC)' Construction and Building Materials Journal (ISSN: 0950-0618 (Elsevier), Vol. (24), issue (11), PP. 2043-2051[/rtl]
[rtl]10. Al-Mishhadani, S, A., Rejeb, S. K, and Najim, KB (2011) 'Improving the modulus of elasticity of high performance concrete by using steel fibers' The first engineering conference, college of engineering, Anbar University, 2011, Anbar, Iraq.[/rtl]
[rtl]11. Najim, KB , and Hall MR (2011) 'Fresh properties, porosity and thermo-physical properties of Self-Compacting Rubberized Concrete (SCRC). Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Non-Conventional Materials and Technologies (13 NOCMAT 2011) 22nd - 24th September, Changsha, Hunan, China.[/rtl]
[rtl]12. Najim KB , and Hall MR (2011) 'Thermo-physical behavior and dynamic thermal properties of crumb rubber modified concrete for energy efficiency in buildings, in the 1st conference of Engineering sciences, Iraqi cultural attaché, 1-2 October 2011, UCL , London[/rtl]
[rtl]13. Najim, KB , and Hall MR (2012) 'Mechanical and dynamic properties of Self-compacting rubberized concrete' Construction and Building Materials Journal (ISSN: 0950-0618) (Elsevier) Vol. (27), issue (1), PP 521-530[/rtl]
[rtl]14. Hall MR and Najim, KB (2012) 'Micro structural characterization and mechanical / dynamic properties of experimentally-optimized plain rubberised concrete (PRC), in the 14th International Conference of structural Faults + Repair, 3–5 July, Edinburgh, UK .15th. Najim KB , and Hall MR (2012) 'Experimental validation of plain / self-compacting rubberised concrete (PRC / SCRC) mix designs for structural applications, in the 14th International Conference of structural Faults + Repair, 3–5 July, Edinburgh, UK .[/rtl]
[rtl]16. Hall MR, Najim KB , Hopfe C J., (2012) 'Transient thermal behavior of crumb rubber-modified concrete and implications for thermal response and energy efficiency in buildings, Applied Thermal Engineering (ISSN: 1359-4311) (Elsevier) , Vol. 33-34,   PP.77-85[/rtl]
[rtl]17. Najim, KB , and Hall MR (2012) 'workability and mechanical properties of crumb rubber concrete.in Proceedings of the Institution of Civil Engineers ICE, construction Materials (ISSN: 1747-650X).[/rtl]
[rtl]18. Najim, KB and Hall MR   2013'Crumb rubber aggregate coatings / pre-treatments and their effects on interfacial bonding, air entrapment and fracture toughness in self-compacting rubberised concrete (SCRC) 'Materials and Structures Journal (ISSN: 1359-5997 (Springer) Vol. (46), issue 12, p. 2029-2043.[/rtl]
[rtl]19. Najim, KB and Al-jumaily I, 2013'Thermo-physical behavior and Mechanical properties of experimentally enhanced Rubberized Concrete Block 'BOND21 - Joint International Confernce on Nanoscience, Engineering, and Management Bayview Beach Resort, BatuFerringhi, Penang, Malaysia, 19 21 August 2013[/rtl]
[rtl]20. Najim, KB and Mahmod ZS 'Using of cement kiln dust as a mineral admixture to produce sustainable Self-compacting concrete' 6th international conference on developments in system engineering, 16th to 18th December 2013, Abu Dhabi, UAE.[/rtl]
[rtl]21. Khalid B. Najim , Zaher Shaker, Abdul-KhaliqMaraeeAtea (2014) 'Experimental investigation on using Cement Kiln Dust (CKD) as a cement replacement material in producing modified cement mortar, Construction and Building Materials Journal (ISSN: 0950-0618) (Elsevier) Vol. (55), PP5-1[/rtl]
[rtl]22. Khalid B. Najim (2014) 'External load-bearing walls configuration of residential buildings in Iraq and their thermal performance and dynamic thermal behavior, Energy and Buildings, 84 (2014), 169-181.[/rtl]
[rtl]23. Matthew Hall and Khalid B. Najim (2014) 'Structural behavior and durability of steel-reinforced structural Plain / Self-Compacting Rubberized Concrete (PRC / SCRC) Construction and Building Materials Journal, 73 (2014), 490-497.[/rtl]
[rtl]24. Khalid B. Najim and Obaid TF (2015) 'Assessing and improving the thermal performance of reinforced concrete-based roofing systems in Iraq, Energy and Buildings.[/rtl]
[rtl]25. Khalid B. Najim , Ibrahim AL-Jumaily, Abdulkhaliq M Atea (2016) '' Characterization of sustainable high performance self-compacting concrete produced using CKD as a cement replacement material '' Construction and Building Materials 103, 123-129.[/rtl]
[rtl]26. Khalid B. Najim (2016) 'Can image processing technique be used as a non-destructive test in predicting concrete compressive strength?' IEC2016 2nd International Engineering Conference on Developments in Civil & Computer Engineering Applications, February 20-21, Ishik University .[/rtl]
[rtl]27. Khalid B. Najim (2016) 'Examining the use of image processing technique as a non-destructive test in evaluating concrete compressive strength' 9th International Concrete Conference, 4 - 6 July, Dundee, Scotland, UK[/rtl]
[rtl]28. Khalid Najim , AbdulrahmanSaeb, Ibrahim A. Al-Jumaily'Mechanical strength and structural behavior of recycled steel fiber Self-compacting concrete '2nd International Conference on Architecture, Materials, and Construction, 4-6 December 2016 Dubai, UAE.[/rtl]
[rtl]29. Khalid Najim (2017) 'Strength evaluation of concrete structures using ISonReb linear           regression models: Laboratory and site (case studies) validation, Construction and Building Materials 149, pp 639-649[/rtl]
[rtl]30. KhaleelYounis, Harith Sabah Naji, Khalid Najim (2017) 'Cracking Tendency of Self-Compacting Concrete Containing Crumb Rubber as Fine Aggregate, Key Engineering Materials Journal 744 (3): 55-60[/rtl]
[rtl]31. KhaleelYounis, Harith Sabah Naji, Khalid Najim (2017) 'Rheological behavior of self-compacting concrete incorporating crumb rubber particles as fine aggregate' 3rd International Engineering Conference on Developments in Civil & Computer Engineering Applications IEC2017, At Ishik University & Erbil Polytechnic University , Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq[/rtl]
[rtl]32. KhaleelYounis, Harith Sabah Naji, Khalid Najim (2017) 'Cracking tendency of self-compacting concrete containing crumb rubber as fine aggregate' Conference: The International Symposium      on Materials Science and Engineering ISMSE, At kuala Lumpur, Malaysia[/rtl]
[rtl]33. Khalid B. Najim (2018), self - compacting concrete reinforced with steel fibers from scrap tires: Rheological and mechanical properties '' in the fourth international engineering conference (IEC2018) which was held on February 26-27 / 2018 in Erbil, Iraq by Ishik university and Erbil polytechnic university[/rtl]
[rtl]34. Khalid B. Najim , AbdulrahmanSaeb, Zaid Al-Azzawi (2018), (structural behavior and fracture   energy of recycled steel fiber self-compacting reinforced concrete beams), College of Engineering University of Anbar, Iraq.[/rtl]
[rtl]35. KhaleelYounis, Harth S. Naji, and Khalid Najim (2017) 'Cracking tendency of self-compacting concrete containing crumb rubber as fine aggregate' Key Engineering Materials, vol. 744, p. 55.[/rtl]
[rtl]36. KhaleelYounis, Fatima Sh. Ahmed, Khalid Najim , (2018) Self-Compacting Concrete Reinforced with Steel Fibers from Scrap Tires: Rheological and Mechanical Properties, 4th International Engineering Conference on Developments in Civil & Computer Engineering Applications, 1Ishik University, Erbil-Iraq 2018.[/rtl]
[rtl]37. Khalid Najim , AbdulrahmanSaeb, Zaid Al-Azzawi (2018), Structural Behavior and Fracture Energy of Recycled Steel Fiber Self-Compacting Reinforced Concrete Beams, Journal of Building Engineering 17, 174-182.[/rtl]
[rtl]38. Ahmed Mouthanna, Hamad M. Hasan , Khalid Najim , (2018) 'Nonlinear Vibration Analysis of Functionally Graded Imperfection of Cylindrical Panels Reinforced with Different Types of Stiffeners, 11th International Conference on the Developments in eSystems Engineering (DeSE), Special Session: Sustainable Engineering and Environmental Technologies, 2nd - 5th September 2018, At: Cambridge, England, UK (IEEE).[/rtl]
[rtl]39. KhaleelYounis, Fatima Sh. Ahmed, Khalid Najim , (2018) Effect of Recycled-Steel Fibers on    Compressive Strength and Shrinkage Behavior of Self-Compacting Concrete, 11th International Conference on the Developments in eSystems Engineering (DeSE), Special Session: Sustainable Engineering and Environmental Technologies, 2nd - 5th September 2018, At: Cambridge, England, UK (IEEE).[/rtl]
[rtl]40. Khalid Najim , Saif Ibrahim, (2018) 'The effect of incorporation recycled concrete aggregate on the rheological properties of SCC using Taguchi approach, 11th International Conference on the Developments in eSystems Engineering (DeSE), Special Session: Sustainable Engineering and Environmental Technologies , 2nd - 5th September 2018, At: Cambridge, England, UK (IEEE).[/rtl]
[rtl]41. Younis, kH Ahmed, FS Najim, kB . (2019) Effect of recycled-steel fibers on compressive strength and shrinkage behavior of self-compacting concrete, proceedings –international conference on Developments in eSystems Engineering, DeSE.[/rtl]
[rtl]42. Mouthana, A, Hassan, HM Najim, kB . (2019), Nonlinear vibration   analysis of functionally graded imperfection of cylindrical panels reinforced with different types of stiffeners, Proceedings-International Conference on Developments in eSystemsEngineering, DeSE.[/rtl]
[rtl]43. Najim, kB , Mohammed, S, I. (2019) The effect of incorporation recycled concrete aggregate on the rheological properties of SCC using taguchi approach, proceedings –international conference on Developments in eSystemsEngineering, DeSE[/rtl]
[rtl]Mohammed 's 44., the SI, Najim, K, B . Mechanical strength, flexural behavior and fracture energy of recycled concrete Aggregate self-compacting concrete, (2020) structure.[/rtl]

https://mop.gov.iq/cv/view/details?id=6
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Press Statement…

Post by claud39 Mon May 11, 2020 10:24 am

[size=32]Press Statement…[/size]

05/11/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 2020-05-11-at-04.22.46-2-1-761x445

The second deputy of the Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad, said in an interview with Al-Sabah: “The parliament will return to its regular sessions once things return to normal and the embargo procedures due to Corona are closed, and airports and inter-governorate movement are opened so that the provincial deputies can reach Baghdad.” Noting that «the Prime Minister will present the candidates for the remaining ministerial portfolios before Eid Al-Fitr, and if the candidates are presented, we will set a date for a session to give
them confidence.

He added, “The tasks of the new government at this stage are to send the federal budget law, to launch the salaries of retirees, to improve the living conditions of low-income and workers and earners, to launch a social welfare network grant, as well as to control the security situation, restore the prestige of the state, the security forces and the police, and uncover those accused of killing protesters. And those accused of corruption files and bring them to justice.

As for the region, Al-Haddad says: “The intensive and constructive discussions took place with the Prime Minister and the ministries of oil and finance in the previous government, and the talks will resume with the new government with the approval of the previous understandings, and we hope that the delegation of the region will return to Baghdad soon to reach final agreements regarding all problems The relationship between the two parties within the framework of the constitution and the laws in force »

https://ar.parliament.iq/2020/05/11/%d8%aa%d8%b5%d8%b1%d9%8a%d8%ad-%d8%b5%d8%ad%d9%81%d9%8a-3/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty World leaders affirm support for new Iraqi government

Post by claud39 Thu May 14, 2020 10:04 am

World leaders affirm support for new Iraqi government

14 May 2020 

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Calls

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi received phone calls from leaders and heads of government from around the world congratulating him on the formation of the new Iraqi government and affirming support for Iraq and the Iraqi people.

The Prime Minister received phone calls from several leaders of Arab and neighbouring countries, including the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman Al-Saud, the President of Egypt, Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi, King Abdullah II of Jordan, the President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Hassan Rouhani, the Prime Minister of Egypt, Mustafa Madbouli,  the Prime Minister of Kuwait, Sheikh Sabah Al-Khalid Al-Sabah, and the Prime Minister of Lebanon, Hassan Diab.

The Prime Minister also received calls from the Secretary General of the Arab League, Ahmed Aboul Gheit and Turkey’s Defence Minister, Hulusi Akar.

The leaders and senior officials congratulated the Prime Minister on assuming office, and discussed strengthening bilateral relations across all areas, including combating Covid-19.

Prime Minister Al-Kadhimi later received a call from the President of the United States, Donald Trump, who congratulated him on the formation of the new Iraqi government, saying that Iraq is a strong nation and has a central role to play in achieving regional and international stability.

The Prime Minister also spoke with the US Secretary of State, Mike Pompeo, who underscored that the United States supports the Iraqi government as it embarks on addressing the economic and other challenges facing Iraq, and that he looked forward to the upcoming strategic dialogue between the two countries.

Prime Minister Al-Kadhimi also received a call from the UK’s Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs, Dominic Raab, who underscored the UK’s  support for Iraq and the need to work together to address common threats, especially terrorism and Covid-19.

The Prime Minister also received a call from the Secretary General of NATO, Jens Stoltenberg, during which they discussed bilateral relations and the joint efforts to combating terrorism through NATO’s Training Mission in Iraq.
Prime Minister Al-Kadhimi thanked world leaders for their support, saying that the Iraqi government seeks to build strong and mutually beneficial partnerships with all countries based on respect for sovereignty and non-interference.

https://gds.gov.iq/world-leaders-affirm-support-for-new-iraqi-government/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Defense Minister meets NATO commander in Iraq

Post by claud39 Thu May 14, 2020 11:04 am

[size=30]Defense Minister meets NATO commander in Iraq[/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 De523ba7e-30716-202005140525

Baghdad - people

On Thursday, Defense Minister Juma'a Anad met with NATO Commander Major-General Jenny Carnian. 

A statement by the Ministry of Defense, "People" received a copy of it, (May 14, 2020), "Defense Minister Juma Anad Saadoun met with his office at the Ministry's headquarters, Major General Jenny Karenian, during which the exchange of views took place to ensure coordination and cooperation between The two sides in the field of training. "  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=30716
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty The Follow-up Committee: We monitor the Al-Kazemi government ... and await reports and data

Post by claud39 Fri May 15, 2020 10:02 am

[size=30]The Follow-up Committee: We monitor the Al-Kazemi government ... and await reports and data[/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Ce69f69d4-30759-202005151200

Baghdad - people 

The Parliamentary Follow-up Committee affirmed on Friday that it will continue its work to monitor the government's performance in implementing its program, while the government called for more cooperation and communication. 

Member of the committee, Deputy Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, told the official agency, and he was followed by "NAS" (May 15, 2020). It is the implementation of the tasks required by the government, especially with regard to overcoming the health and financial crises, and in a way that does not affect citizens, in addition to preparing the atmosphere for early elections. 

Al-Sudani continued, “The committee has previously submitted a detailed report on the ministerial curriculum presented by the Prime Minister and during his appointment and has established a number of observations that the committee hopes to be overlooked,” explaining that “the committee is waiting for the government to be more cooperative and continuous by providing the committee with the required reports and data.” . 

The Parliament had formed in 2018 a parliamentary committee to follow the government program and see a semi-annual report on the rates of achievement achieved by the government program.  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=30759
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Deputy: Al-Kazemi vowed to complete his cabinet in days

Post by claud39 Fri May 15, 2020 10:14 am

[size=36][rtl]Deputy: Al-Kazemi vowed to complete his cabinet in days[/rtl][/size]

Thursday 14 May 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Alsabaah-36639

Baghdad / Al-Sabah / Muhannad Abdul-Wahab

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi pledged, according to the deputy from the Al-Fateh Hanin Al-Qadu coalition, to resolve the vacant ministerial portfolios file during the next few days, and while the number of candidates for the post of oil minister from the people of Basra Governorate reached 47 candidates and no candidate has been agreed upon yet, in an indication However, the differences regarding the completion of the ministerial cabinet are still continuing, the KDP denied news of the nomination of the representative of the Kurdistan government in Germany Dilshad Barzani to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Al-Kiddo said in a press statement: "The Prime Minister pledged to resolve the file of the vacant ministerial portfolios urgently, especially the Ministry of Oil and Foreign Affairs, immediately after Eid Al-Fitr."

He added that "discussions are still taking place between the political parties and the prime minister to reach a final formula and candidates to fill the vacant ministerial positions," noting that "the cab must be completed in order to solve the outstanding issues, especially financial, as it is hoped to find a solution to the current crisis and approve the budget of 2020 according to the data The current situation, especially with regard to the drop in oil prices. "

While the deputy for the Alliance of Raiders Riyad Al-Masoudi believes, in a press statement, that "Al-Kazemi became in a position of strength after Parliament voted on more than half of his cabinet, and therefore the nomination of personalities to the vacant ministries has become a stadium in the political blocs in terms of choice and time."

He explained that "the Prime Minister promised to give a ministry to the Christian component and another to the Turkoman from the ministries currently vacant and oil to the Basra candidate, and he is able to implement his promise to help the deputies and some political blocs", likely "to postpone the completion of the ministerial cabinet until after the blessed Eid al-Fitr."

In turn, the head of the Parliamentary Bloc, Hisham Al-Suhail, went on to say that "in light of the ongoing Corona virus crisis, I do not think that there will be a parliamentary session within the coming period soon," ruling out the agreement to complete the cabinet before the holiday in light of the continuing differences over it.
Excluding the completion of the ministerial cabinet soon, also confirmed by the representative of Basra Governorate, Safa Al-Ghanem, by saying: "The number of candidates for the position of oil minister among the people of the province reached 47 candidates, and none of them was agreed upon until now," expressing his hope that it will take place "during the short period Next, agree on 3 candidates and send their names and resumes to choose the most suitable position. "

And regarding the news that the media reported, that the Kurdistan Democratic Party, led by Masoud Barzani, presented a representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Germany, Dilshad Barzani, a candidate for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, party spokesman Mahmoud Mohamed said in a statement: "We deny what the media reported A local nominated a representative of the Kurdistan Regional Government in Germany Dilshad Barzani to fill the post of Iraqi Foreign Minister, "stressing that it" does not have the truth in relation. "

The spokesman called on the media to "rely on the correct sources and avoid false news."

Whereas, the deputy of the Kurdistan National Union bloc Rizan Sheikh Dalir, in a press statement, pointed out that "the parliament does not hold its sessions due to the health crisis and this has an effect in approving laws and amending them and the council's performance of its oversight role, stressing that" the issue of forming the government is also one of the necessary issues Which must be completed by the Council, especially since Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that he will complete his cabinet formation before the holiday, "noting that" this also depends on the agreement between the political blocs to nominate ministerial candidates and they are submitted to the House of Representatives for voting.

Seven portfolios remained in the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, without ministers, five ministers were not voted in Parliament, while Al-Kazemi postponed the selection of candidates for the foreign and oil ministries for another time, due to the lack of agreement between the political blocs between them on the two ministries.

In addition, the deputy of the Sadqoun bloc, Muhammad Karim, called on the Prime Minister to complete his cabinet in preparation for the implementation of the government curriculum that was voted upon by the Council.
Deputies. 

Karim said to "Al-Sabah": "The government must have a political balance inside the country and deal in a transparent and realistic manner with the legislative, judicial and other institutions in order to preserve the political process," calling for preserving the state's prestige, preserving the military, activating the role of intelligence work, and strengthening the anti-intelligence apparatus. Terrorism, intelligence, popular mobilization and national security institutions because the battle with the terrorist enemy depends on information and focus on technical effort. 

Karim pointed out that the economic side has an important role in the priorities of the government and that is why it is urgent to send the budget law to the House of Representatives as well as to find solutions to the current economic crisis, calling for the completion of the election law and support for the Independent High Electoral Commission in order to take its role in conducting free, transparent, and expressive elections. The opinions of the masses.

https://alsabaah.iq/25470/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%87-%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%85-%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AE%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%85
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Prime Minister Al-Kadhimi: Iraq is greater than the challenges facing it

Post by claud39 Wed May 20, 2020 10:49 am

Prime Minister Al-Kadhimi: Iraq is greater than the challenges facing it

19 May 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 PM-

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi called for national unity as he outlined the difficulties facing the country, saying that Iraq is greater than the challenges facing it.

In an article published on Monday, Prime Minister Al-Kadhimi said that he wanted to put before the Iraqi people, especially young Iraqis demanding their rights, the challenges ahead and what was needed to overcome the current financial, administrative, and political crises.

Prime Minister Al-Kadhimi called on political blocs to help complete the formation of the government so that it can begin to implement practical plans to respond to the legitimate aspirations of citizens, provide them with services and decent livelihoods, and stop all violations and abuses.

The Prime Minister said that he accepted the responsibility of office knowing the difficulties and “the heavy legacy that will confront me at all levels and in all vital areas that impact the lives of citizens, and the security, sovereignty and independence of the country.”

He added that  “the crisis is deep and interwoven in the very fabric of the state and its institutions, undermining its economic strength.”

The Prime Minister said that the collapse of oil prices has made it necessary for the government to explore every option to fund salaries of state employees, pay the cost of  running its institutions and fulfilling their obligations, chief amongst them is ensuring the safety of citizens during the coronavirus pandemic.

The Prime Minister said that the security of Iraqis is threatened, not by Daesh and its sleeper cells only, but also by the proliferations of weapons outside the control of the state, corruption, the plundering of public money, and the unacceptable (global) ranking  of Iraq in terms of education, health and services.

He added “the wealth that went through Iraq‘s treasury over the past 17 years would have been sufficient to rebuild the country and establish a fund for the future, but corruption drained it, with some of the wealth openly and publicly taken out of Iraq. When I came into office, the treasury was almost empty.”

Responding to the demands of the protestors
The Prime Minister affirmed that he is determined to respond to the just popular demands expressed by the protest movement to restore the glory, strength, and dignity of Iraq, end the legacy of hateful quotas in all its manifestations, and to fight financial and administrative corruption.

However, the Prime Minster underscored that reforms would not be possible without restoring the authority of the state and its sovereignty. This, he said, requires that no party, regardless of its power and loyalties, be above the will of the state, the Constitution and the law, and that weapons must be restricted to state institutions and the Armed Forces under the command of the Commander-in-Chief.

The Prime Minister outlined the following immediate key priorities for the government:

• Completing the passage of the new Electoral Law, and the Independent High Electoral Commission Law to facilitate the holding of elections as soon as possible

• Protecting demonstrators so they can express their will freely and peacefully. It is the duty of the Ministry of Interior and the security services to prevent any third party from interfering with the protestors

• Confronting the economic and financial crisis, rationalise public spending, fight corruption, initiate necessary reforms, and protect our people from Covid-19

• Restoring the authority of the state, asserting national sovereignty, confining arms to state institutions, securing the country against the threat of terrorism, and establishing the rule of law

Iraq’s national interest

He called on everyone to put  the national interest of Iraq above secondary interests, and affirmed that although the challenges are great, Iraq is greater than the challenges, crises, and problems facing it, but that “we need to work with our people, parliamentary blocs, political parties, social and other groups, and gain the understanding of our young demonstrators, to enable the government to do its duty.”

https://gds.gov.iq/prime-minister-al-kadhimi-iraq-is-greater-than-the-challenges-facing-it/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty "The matter is almost settled" .. A deputy is likely to pass the remaining ministries after the Eid holiday

Post by claud39 Thu May 21, 2020 12:51 pm

[size=35]"The matter is almost settled" .. A deputy is likely to pass the remaining ministries after the Eid holiday[/size]

2020-05-21

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Doc-P-345871-637256540179684756
[/size]

On Thursday, the deputy of the liberated areas coalition, Abdul Khaleq Al-Azzawi, suggested that the remaining seven ministries be passed by the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi in a session to be determined after the Eid Al-Fitr holiday, indicating that the matter is “almost settled” with the issue of the remaining seven ministries except for the oil portfolio that is still the dialogues Going on about it.

Al-Azzawi said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "Most of the ministers who were passed in the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi were independent, experienced and competent names in their field of work and within government institutions," noting that "interference from political forces in the issue of nominations was limited to Provide opinion on some of the names presented, but the majority was chosen by Al-Kazemi.

Al-Azzawi added, "The matter is almost settled in the case of the remaining seven ministries, except for the oil ministry portfolio in which the nomination was left for representatives of Basra Governorate," noting that "the dialogues are continuing to resolve all names during the coming period in order to define a session to vote on all of them after the Eid Al-Fitr holiday. Blessed. "

Al-Azzawi went on to say, "We believe that the remaining ministries will proceed during the voting session on them, given that there is an agreement to support the Al-Kazemi government, to cross to safety."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi parliament voted on the night of the sixth of May, the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, while he refused to vote on five ministers, and Al-Kazemi postponed the selection of the foreign and oil ministers.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/345871/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1-%D8%B4%D8%A8%D9%87-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%AC%D8%AD-%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%A8%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Parliamentary: Next week, the Al-Kazemi government may complete ... The dialogues are still continuing

Post by claud39 Fri May 29, 2020 12:56 pm

[size=30]Parliamentary: Next week, the Al-Kazemi government may complete ... The dialogues are still continuing[/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 68ba045c6-31825-202005290626

Baghdad - people

On Friday, the member of the Al-Hikma block, Hassan Faddam, confirmed the continuation of discussions regarding the completion of the cabinet cabinet of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's government.

In a statement to the official agency, followed by Nass, (May 29, 2020), Fouad said, "Next week, it is expected that the sessions of the Parliament will be held," noting that "more than 130 deputies submitted a signed request to the Presidency of Parliament to resume the parliament sessions from In order to complete the ministerial cabinet, and vote on important laws. " 

He added, "So far, there is no discount for the seven ministries, including the oil and foreign ministries," noting that "the dialogues between Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kazemi and the political forces are still ongoing."

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi had asked earlier, from the political blocs to help complete the ministerial cabinet and reach what satisfies the people and restore confidence in the possibility of overcoming the political process of the escalating crisis facing it and putting our Iraq in front of a crossroads.  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=31825
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Democrat: Fouad Hussein is still a candidate for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, amid positive signs for his pass

Post by claud39 Fri May 29, 2020 1:51 pm

Democrat: Fouad Hussein is still a candidate for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, amid positive signs for his pass

05/29/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 %D9%81%D8%A4%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%AD%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%8647-696x435

Information / private ..

Member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Imad Bajlan, stated that Fuad Hussein is still a candidate for the post of foreign minister, pointing out that there are assurances of positive indications from deputies and political blocs to pass Fuad Hussein to the aforementioned position.

Baglan said to the "information", "The regional government announced that the Foreign Ministry candidate is still Fouad Hussein, and since the Democratic Party gave up the Ministry of Finance in order to pass the Al-Kazemi government, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has become a share of the Democratic Party."

He added, "The head of the Democratic Party Bloc in Parliament, Vian Sabri, recently confirmed that there are positive signs from deputies and political blocs to pass Fouad Hussein as foreign minister."

He pointed out that "the information available is still inaccurate regarding the nomination of new personalities for the position of foreign minister who is the share of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, and it is hoped that there will be developments in the coming days, especially after the Eid al-Fitr holiday has ended." 

25 n ended

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/05/29/476608/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Source: Al-Kazimi's government formation will be complete next Saturday's session

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 03, 2020 12:38 pm

[size=35]Source: Al-Kazimi's government formation will be complete next Saturday's session[/size]

03-06-2020

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Doc-P-347522-637267931039017675
[/size]

A well-informed source said, on Wednesday, that the government formation of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi will be completed in the parliament session next Saturday.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News, that "the completion of the government formation of the Prime Minister will be in the parliament session that will be held next Saturday."

Today, Wednesday, the House of Representatives lifted its regular session until next Saturday.

The adviser in the Presidency of the Parliament, Shaker Hamed, confirmed, today, Wednesday, that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi has decided the names of the candidates for the vacant ministries, while he indicated that Parliament was notified of that.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/347522/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty / Mawazine News / publishes the agenda of the parliament session tomorrow, Saturday

Post by claud39 Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:40 pm

[size=36]/ Mawazine News / publishes the agenda of the parliament session tomorrow, Saturday[/size]

05/06/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 19562020_157604581671882300

Baghdad - Mawazine News

/ Mawazine News / will publish, on Friday, the agenda of the parliament session scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday.

The agenda included three paragraphs, including the completion of the vote on the cabinet cabinet of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi. 

Ended 6/29 N

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 19562020237374a3-084f-48aa-ab16-6ccab2992ad3

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=103697
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty The United Nations comments on the completion of the Al-Kazemi government

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 06, 2020 12:58 pm

The United Nations comments on the completion of the Al-Kazemi government

06/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%A1

Shafaq News / The representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Hennes-Blackshart, welcomed, on Saturday, the completion of the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

"We welcome the passing of candidates from the remaining ministries in the government of Prime Minister Al-Kazemi," said Blashart in a tweet on Twitter.

She added, "The United Nations reaffirms its support for Iraq in facing the current health, economic, social, political and security challenges."

On Saturday, the House of Representatives voted to grant confidence to the candidates of 7 ministries that were vacant in the Al-Kazemi government, namely,   Ihsan Abdul Jabbar Ismail, Minister of Oil, Fouad Muhammad Hussein Bakki, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Salar Abdul Sattar Muhammad Hussein, Minister of Justice, Alaa Ahmed Hassan Obaid, Minister of Trade, and Muhammad Karim Jasim Saleh Minister of Agriculture, Ivan Faek Yaqoub Jaber, Minister of Immigration and Displaced, and Hassan Nazim Abdul Hammadi, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities.

Thus, the pillars of the Al-Kazemi government were completed, after Parliament gave confidence to Al-Kazemi   and 15 ministers on May 7.

https://shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%82-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%AA%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty British Ambassador comments on the completion of the Al-Kazemi government

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:11 pm

[size=30]British Ambassador comments on the completion of the Al-Kazemi government[/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 C429baa8e-32467-202006060518

[size=20][size=20]People - Baghdad

British Ambassador Stephen Hickey commented today, Saturday, on completing the formation of the government of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, expressing his country's readiness to cooperate with Iraq to get out of the current challenges. 

Hickey said in a post, followed by "People", (June 6, 2020): "I extend my warm congratulations to Al-Kazemi to complete the formation of the ministerial cabinet," stressing that "the UK is interested in the opportunity to work closely with your government to overcome the current challenges and build a stable and prosperous Iraq as it is You will be supportive of Iraq with its actions as well as with its words. " 

On Saturday, the House of Representatives voted on the seven candidates for the vacant bags during a session in the presence of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi . 

Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi held the third session with the attendance of 247 deputies, as Al-Kazemi presented the names of the candidates to the ministries before Parliament to vote on them.  

Parliament voted on Ihsan Abdul Jabbar Ismail, Minister of Oil, Fouad Muhammad Hussein Bakki, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Hassan Nazim Abdul Hammadi, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities. 

Also, Alaa Ahmed Hassan Obaid, Minister of Trade, Muhammad Karim Jasim Salih, Minister of Agriculture, Ivan Faik Ya`qub Jabro, Minister of Immigration and Displaced, and Salar Abdul-Star Muhammad Hussein, Minister of Justice, voted on.  
Parliament also voted, to authorize Al-Kazemi to create a ministry and give it to the Turkmen component "in order to encourage components and participate in building the state."  [/size][/size]

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=32467
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Al-Kazemi comments on giving confidence to the seven ministers

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:14 pm

[size=30]Al-Kazemi comments on giving confidence to the seven ministers[/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 47ec588ce-32456-202006060346

Baghdad - people  

On Saturday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi considered that the completion of his cabinet would give an additional impetus to implement the government platform and abide by promises before the people. 

Al-Kazemi said in a post that followed the completion of his ministerial cabinet after the parliament voted to grant confidence to the seven candidates for the vacant ministries, Nass continued, (June 6, 2020), that "completing the ministerial cabinet with the parliament’s vote on the names we presented, is an additional motive to implement the ministerial curriculum, To fulfill the obligations of the stage and abide by our promises before our people, who are waiting for actions, not words. " 

"I thank the House of Representatives for renewing confidence in the government, a new project line that we take firmly and consistently." 

On Saturday, the House of Representatives voted on the seven candidates for the vacant bags during a session in the presence of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi. 

Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi held the third session with the attendance of 247 deputies, as Al-Kazemi presented the names of the candidates to the ministries before Parliament to vote on them.    
Parliament voted on Ihsan Abdul Jabbar Ismail, Minister of Oil, Fouad Muhammad Hussein Bakki, Minister of Foreign Affairs, and Hassan Nazim Abdul Hammadi, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities.   

Also, Alaa Ahmed Hassan Obaid, Minister of Trade, Muhammad Karim Jasim Salih, Minister of Agriculture, Ivan Faik Ya`qub Jabro, Minister of Immigration and Displaced, and Salar Abdul-Star Muhammad Hussein, Minister of Justice, voted on. 

Parliament also voted, to authorize Al-Kazemi to create a ministry and give it to the Turkmen component "in order to encourage components and participate in building the state."    

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=32456
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Iran reveals its position on completing the cabinet

Post by claud39 Sat Jun 06, 2020 1:18 pm

[size=36]Iran reveals its position on completing the cabinet[/size]

06/06/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 16662020_157141167

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, the ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran in Baghdad, Erg Masjdi, expressed his wishes for success on the new Iraqi government, after completing the ministerial cabinet of Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi.

In a tweet, he blessed my mosque for the ministers elected by the Iraqi parliament, wishing them and the Iraqi government success.

In his tweet, Masjedi added: We hope that the relations between the Islamic Republic of Iran and Iraq, after the completion of the new cabinet, will witness further development and progress in the context of the national and Islamic interests of the two friendly and neighboring countries.

Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=103839

Last edited by claud39 on Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Al-Kazemi: Allawi asked me to appoint his daughter as a counselor and if he was asked about that he would say (What I do not know)

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:28 pm

[size=36]Al-Kazemi: Allawi asked me to appoint his daughter as a counselor and if he was asked about that he would say (What I do not know)[/size]

11/06/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 71062020_hdhdh

Baghdad - Mawazine News

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi revealed, on Thursday, requests made by the leader of the National List, Iyad Allawi, to appoint his daughter (Sarah) as his advisor, and winked at Allawi’s hand that if asked, he would say: “I don’t know.”

"I refuse political auctions from some, and the true age of my government is only a week," Al-Kazemi told a news conference followed by Mawazine News on Thursday, stating that "the true age of my government is seven days because it was completed last week."

He pointed out that "Iyad Allawi asked me to the Ministry of Defense and appoint his daughter as a consultant to me, and if he is asked about that he will say (What I do not know)."

Al-Kazimi added, “From the year 2018 they asked me to be prime minister and I did not accept, and I have nothing to lose except for the reform,” noting that “the goal of my government is to achieve fair elections and protect the economy from collapse and preserve the state’s prestige.”

Al-Kazimi added that "the fall of Mosul was not a coincidence, but rather a result of mismanagement, corruption and sectarianism."

Allawi anticipated the conclusion of the Al-Kazemi conference to announce in a letter distributed by his office that his rivalry with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi became "family and political" as it had happened with the former regime president Saddam Hussein. With Al-Kazemi on forming a government, accusing him of "slander lying."

is over 

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=104726
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Allawi, in a letter to Al-Kazemi: Our opponents have become family and political

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:33 pm

[size=36]Allawi, in a letter to Al-Kazemi: Our opponents have become family and political[/size]

11/06/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 113052020_494826Image1

Baghdad - Mawazine News 

The leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, announced that his rivalry with Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi became "family and political" as it happened with the former regime president Saddam Hussein. And while Allawi stressed his refusal to receive his daughter Sarah any government position, he revealed the details of his dialogues and contacts with Al-Kazemi regarding The government accused him of "slander lying."

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi revealed today, Thursday, requests made by the leader of the National List, Iyad Allawi, to appoint his daughter, adding that if asked, he would say "What do I know."

A statement issued by Allawi's media office, which received / Mawazine News /, received a copy of it, that the media carried statements attributed to Prime Minister Mustafa Kazemi, which included fabrications against the leader of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi.

He continued, "Because we are not in the process of responding to these slanders, we remind Kazemi that he was the one who initiated and asked Allawi to nominate national figures for his ministry," noting that "Allawi stuck to only one request that represented the involvement of syndicates, unions and demonstrators, and set an example that the captain of the bar should be Minister of Justice ".

As for the Ministry of Defense, the statement indicated that "Al-Kazemi was the one who asked Allawi to nominate him with qualified personalities for the position. Indeed, Faisal Fener al-Faisal, who returned to Iraq at the request of the leader of the National Coalition, was nominated after he was visiting his honorable family in the United Arab Emirates United, and Kazemi met him and received his support, but he turned against him in the last moments for reasons still unknown to us. "

He pointed out that "Al-Kazemi asked for a personal nomination for the Ministry of Communications, and the head of the National Parliamentary Bloc, Kazem Al-Shammari, was nominated. Before sending his nomination book, Kazemi nominated another name to take over the ministry, in addition to all of that he had requested to nominate two other names for other positions."

The statement continued, "
He asked, "We do not know who dictated Kazemi the scenario that he fabricated in front of the media, and this method of taking advantage of others and violating the values ​​that Kazemi appears to have got used to."

The statement pointed out that "Allawi was sent to Saddam Hussein at the time before submitting with his visit to the assassination of his brother, and the attack on his extended family and the confiscation of its properties, that thinking of prejudice the family will make the opponents political and family opponents, which is what he returns today, and Kazemi must be aware of it," Stressing, "The rivalry has become political and family, and Allawi strongly refuses that his daughter will receive any job in a polluted regime led by Kazemi."

He added, "Dr. Iyad Allawi supported the candidacy of Al-Kazemi, accompanied by his brother, President Masoud Barzani, and Barham Saleh. Floundered, the last of which touched the retirees' segment.

He concluded by saying, "These slanders will not shake us, nor will the distorted image of Kazemi, one of the perpetrators of the ruin of Iraq and his arrival to this situation and the continuation of his regime, be killed and crushed by peaceful demonstrators looking for reform and a homeland. Satisfies".
is over 

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=104724
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Al-Halbousi and the UN envoy discuss the electoral districts and complete the commission's structure

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:40 pm

Al-Halbousi and the UN envoy discuss the electoral districts and complete the commission's structure

• 24/06/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Photo-2020-06-24-19-55-34

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Today, Speaker of the Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi received the representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Blackshart.

A statement of his office stated, "The Euphrates News Agency received a copy of it" that during the meeting, the work of the UN mission in Iraq was discussed, in addition to the efforts made by the House of Representatives in preparing for the elections, by completing the electoral law that was previously voted upon and the electoral districts, as well as following up The work of the Independent High Electoral Commission to complete the structure of the sites and departments with independent and professional persons, in order to restore the citizen's confidence in the results of the electoral process, and to provide the appropriate atmosphere for it. "

" We also discussed the meeting to support the government in taking reform steps reflected reality, and contribute to overcome the crises of the country , " .anthy

Ammar al - Masoudi

https://alforatnews.com/news/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A8%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%AB%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%A5%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%87%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Al-Kazemi chooses Al-Hendawi as an election adviser to prepare for it

Post by claud39 Wed Jun 24, 2020 5:47 pm

[size=35]Al-Kazemi chooses Al-Hendawi as an election adviser to prepare for it[/size]

2020-06-24

[size=35]Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Doc-P-349572-637286234329725569
[/size]

A source in the Prime Minister revealed, on Wednesday, that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi chose Hussein Al-Hindawi as an election affairs advisor.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News, that "Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi chose Hussein Al-Hindawi as an election affairs adviser to prepare for it according to professional standards."

The source added, "Assigning Al-Hindawi to this task reflects the prime minister's interest in holding early, free and fair parliamentary elections that take into account international professional standards."

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/349572/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AE%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%87%D9%86%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%A4%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D9%84

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty ANALYSIS - Can al-Kadhimi government be successful in Iraq?

Post by claud39 Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:53 pm

[size=33]ANALYSIS - Can al-Kadhimi government be successful in Iraq?[/size]

Of all the obstacles that need to be overcome, the ethno-sectarian distribution system remains the biggest one in the al-Kadhimi government’s path toward success

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Thumbs_b_c_6b2f5b527a192be37c9d86bd985e9be5

ISTANBUL

Mustafa al-Kadhimi’s government was established six months after Adel Abdul-Mahdi resigned due to the anti-government protests, which started in Iraq in September 2019.

Can Mustafa al-Kadhimi’s government be successful? The ethno-sectarian distribution system -- the distribution of government resources among the political parties -- has become the main backbone of politics in the post-2003 period in Iraq, and it will be a key factor in the success of Mustafa al-Kadhimi’s government.

It seems difficult for the al-Kadhimi government to please the political parties as well as the people at the same time in the medium and long term, given that the parties that make up the sectarian distribution system have vastly different interests. Other, side factors, such as the Iraq policies of the US and Iran, the COVID-19 pandemic, and the course of the world oil markets, will play minor roles in the al-Kadhimi government’s success.

Anti-government protests, centered on complaints of inadequate public services, unemployment and corruption problems not resolved by successive governments in the post-2003 period, have been organized in the central and southern provinces of the country. They have been primarily a challenge to the post-2003 political order, namely, to the dominant political parties. After approximately eight thousand people were injured and five hundred people died, the Adel Abdul-Mahdi government resigned.

Following his resignation, the political elite failed to establish a new government for six months, following the norm, as it were, of every new government taking six months to establish since 2005. So much so that US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo stated that Iraqi leaders should put aside the sectarian quota system and compromise to establish a new government and rebuild Iraq’s relations with the United States.

The late establishment of the government in Iraq reveals the different interests and long negotiations among the political elite. Because of the vastly different interests in question, which resulted in a failure to satisfy the political parties, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi could not get a vote of confidence in his attempt to establish a government of technocrats on Abdul-Mahdi’s resignation.

After Allawi, President Barham Salih mandated Adnan al-Zurfi, and not the political parties, to establish the government, but al-Zurfi was not accepted by either the pro-Iranian Shiite political parties or Iran.

On March 30, the Iranian Revolutionary Guards (IRG) Army Commander of Jerusalem Esmail Ghaani came to Baghdad and met with the Shiite political groups. Ghaani asked them not to support al-Zurfi. After this meeting, five political groups close to Iran announced that they would not support al-Zurfi.

As for the US, during the Trump administration, it is concerned with the establishment of a government that will follow a balanced policy in Iraq, since the US policy on Iraq is based on limiting Iran in the region. The US supports prime minister candidates who will keep pro-Iranian Shia militias under government control.

But Iran’s support for Mustafa al-Kadhimi, the president of the Iraqi National Intelligence whose name had been circulating in the backstage, eventually paved the way for his nomination. The green light of the US on the candidacy of al-Kadhimi came with the promise that he would keep all non-state militias under control.

On May 9, after the al-Kadhimi government began its duty after obtaining a vote of confidence, the US renewed the waiver for Iraq to import Iranian electricity for 120 days. Therefore, al-Kadhimi established the government as a candidate supported by the US and a new prime minister awaiting recognition by Iran.

The al-Kadhimi government is facing a difficult situation due to the overlapping of different and conflicting political interests of the US and Iran and the political parties in Iraq. The oil prices plummeting by half due to the COVID-19 pandemic poses another challenge for al-Kadhimi. In a country where oil revenues constitute 90 percent of the budget, continuing to pay the salaries and pensions will be truly challenging.

It was the oil revenues that maintained the political order in the post-2003 period and somewhat provided stability. In the ethno-sectarian distribution system, in which all political parties control parts of the state resources in proportion to the seats they have won in the elections, political parties have engaged in a fierce competition to develop patronage networks. Public sector employment has become the main tool for establishing these patronage networks due to its dominance in the economy.

Salaries and pensions, which have been on the rise since 2005, totaled almost 50 billion dollars in 2019. It is estimated that they will reach 50 billion in 2020. This huge figure caused major problems during periods when oil prices fell and had to be cut, but it went back to normal when such oil-related crises ended.

This obligatory expenditure by successive governments came at the expense of spending on public infrastructure and building the country’s capital stock, which are the essential foundations of a sustainable economic growth.

Misspending, the state’s weakness in enforcing the rule of law, its stifling bureaucracy, and its central role in the non-oil economy through the control of oil rents (another vehicle for the extension of party patronage networks) have all inhibited the private sector’s growth in formal economy and its ability to generate decent jobs.

Therefore, the private sector of the country continued its development largely in the informal economy. Since the Iraqi economy does not have solid foundations, it remains vulnerable to price fluctuations in the oil market.

The al-Kadhimi government, established on May 7 after getting a vote of confidence from 15 ministers of the 22-minister cabinet, announced that its priorities would be to combat the COVID-19 pandemic and hold those responsible for the death of anti-government protesters into account.

Lt. Gen. Abdul Wahab al-Saadi, whose dismissal from the Counter Terrorism Service in late September 2019 by Adel Abdul-Mahdi had helped to spark the mass protests, was appointed as the head of the Iraqi Counter-Terrorism Service again by Al-Kadhimi. Unlike the previous governments, the Interior and Defense ministries are not vacant in the al-Kadhimi government.

It is an important development that these two ministries are not vacant in a period when Deash is trying to take advantage of the COVID-19 pandemic and increasing its attacks in Iraq.

While the formation process of the al-Kadhimi government continues, the post for the Popular Mobilization Committee (the leadership of the Hashd al-Sha’abi) and the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) will also be subject to heavy negotiations. The appointments to these posts will be significant given the important place of the Popular Mobilization Committee in the US-Iranian tensions.

The nominee for this post will partially reflect al-Kadhimi’s strategy towards this pressing issue. The issue of who will be appointed as the head of the CBI will also be significant in terms of resolving Iraq’s current financial crisis.

Of all the obstacles that need to be overcome, the ethno-sectarian distribution system remains the biggest one in the al-Kadhimi government’s path toward success. The course world oil prices will take and the development of the COVID-19 pandemic will also be important.

The political elite, faced with the COVID-19 pandemic and an economic crisis, had to accept Mustafa al-Kadhimi as prime minister in order to put an end to the chaos in Iraq. The al-Kadhimi government will have to act within the boundaries drawn for him by the political elite, because he has only a 10-percent share in the selection of his government members, and the political elite has the final say on the remaining 90 percent.

Although he is confronted with the US-Iranian tensions, a highly likely economic crisis due to COVID-19, and sagging oil prices, al-Kadhimi can still be successful if he manages to act like a tightrope walker, keeping the internal and external variables in balance in the medium and long term.

*The writer is a researcher and an M.A. student at the Middle East Institute of Sakarya University
* Opinions expressed in this article are the author’s own and do not necessarily reflect the editorial policy of Anadolu Agency.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/analysis/analysis-can-al-kadhimi-government-be-successful-in-iraq/1889641
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Watch: PM @MAKadhimi announces the date of early parliamentary elections in Iraq.

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:29 am

Watch: PM
@MAKadhimi
announces the date of early parliamentary elections in Iraq.

August 1, 2020

https://twitter.com/i/status/1289517609889591299

https://twitter.com/IraqiGovt/status/1289517609889591299
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Al-Maliki joins the "rushed elections" and makes the second statement within hours: more early

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:47 am

[size=30]Al-Maliki joins the "rushed elections" and makes the second statement within hours: more early[/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 350bb475e-36808-202008010612

People - Baghdad  
The head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, said Saturday that with "more early" elections, free of violence and weapons and available to all.  
Al-Maliki added in a statement, "People" received a copy of it (1 August 2020), that "the more early and fair elections are not rigged and the opportunities in them are equal, participation is available and free from violence and weapons guaranteed by the government and whenever it is in accordance with the correct and committed constitutional contexts."  
And he considered that the early elections, "the beginning of a solution to the dilemmas that Iraq entered and expressing concern for the national contribution to the political process."  
[size=20][size=20]Al-Maliki had confirmed that "no party has the right to dissolve parliament except by the parliament voting to dissolve itself."  
He stated in a post that “Nass” (August 1, 2020) followed, “The dissolution of the parliament adopts two phases. The first is the parties that have the right to request a solution and the second is the party that has the decision to dissolve. Council to dissolve itself. "      
He continued, "The Prime Minister and the President of the Republic have the right to demand only and not the decision to dissolve, and a third of the members of the House of Representatives also have the right to request, but in both cases there is no solution except by a vote of the Council to dissolve itself by an absolute majority of its members."      

The Sadikoun parliamentary bloc affiliated with the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement today expressed reservations about the date of the early elections set by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, demanding an "earlier" date, which was previously requested by Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi at dawn today.  
The head of the bloc, Adnan Fayhan, said in a statement that "people" received a copy of it (1 August 2020), "The holding of parliamentary elections has become a necessity to restore confidence between the masses and the political process." ) Months are sufficient to complete the requirements for holding the elections and for the steps to restore confidence to be correct and constructive. "    
He continued: "Also, due to the difficulty of changing the current system or the method of electing the Prime Minister, to be directly elected by the people, because we need a constitutional amendment and a popular referendum, which is difficult to achieve before the early elections."    
Fayhan suggested "modifying the method of electing governors to be directly elected by the people and holding a referendum on that on the day of the early parliamentary elections."    

Hours after Al-Kazimi's announcement that the sixth of next June will be fixed as a date for early elections, Parliament Speaker Mohammed Al-Halbousi tweeted after midnight, hinting at an earlier date for the elections.    

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=36808[/size][/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Credible elections of great importance

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:02 pm

[size=36]Credible elections of great importance[/size]

Friday, 31 July 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 UNofficiallogosmall

Baghdad, 31 July 2020 – The United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) welcomes the call by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi for early elections to be held 6 June 2021.

Early elections fulfil a key popular demand on the road to greater stability and democracy in Iraq. The United Nations is ready to provide support and technical advice as requested by Iraq to ensure free, fair and credible elections that win the public’s trust.

“Properly conducted credible, free, fair and inclusive elections can re-energize the political system and build public confidence, giving the people a voice and realizing their aspirations for better representation,” said the Special Representative of the United Nations Secretary-General for Iraq, Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert.

“It is the responsibility of the government, parliament, political parties and other stakeholders to jointly ensure free, fair and credible elections in a conducive environment that places the interests of the country above all other considerations,” Ms. Hennis-Plasschaert said.

“We are confident that all political forces wish to see Iraq emerge from its crises and thrive. As always, these elections will be Iraqi-led and Iraqi-owned. The United Nations will continue to provide all the advice and technical support requested by the government and the Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC), in line with its mandate.”

For more information, please contact: Mr. Samir Ghattas, Director of Public Information/Spokesperson
United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq, Phone: +964 790 193 1281, Email: ghattass@un.org
or the UNAMI Public Information Office: unami-information@un.org

https://www.uniraq.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=12652:credible-elections-of-great-importance&Itemid=605&lang=en
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Al-Kazemi discusses with Blackshart the ways to make the early elections a success

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:46 pm

[size=36][rtl]Al-Kazemi discusses with Blackshart the ways to make the early elections a success[/rtl][/size]

Thursday 30 July 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Alsabaah-40485

Baghdad / Al-Sabah 

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, during his meeting with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Henness Blackshart, stressed on Wednesday, the government's keenness that the elections be free and fair, adhere to international standards, meet the aspirations and aspirations of the Iraqi people, and exceed all the mistakes that accompanied The previous elections, while discussing with the head of the National Security Agency, Abdul-Ghani Al-Asadi, and the head of the Counter-Terrorism Service, Lieutenant General Abdul-Wahab al-Saadi, the security situation in the country.

Two statements to the Prime Minister’s Office, received by Al-Sabah, that Al-Kazemi and Blashart discussed during the meeting, cooperation between Iraq and the United Nations, and support for stability in the country, as they discussed early elections, and ongoing preparations for them, at a date to be announced later.

Al-Kazemi stressed the importance and role of the United Nations in supporting the Independent Electoral Commission in the technical and training fields, noting that “his government is determined to ensure logistical support for the early elections, and to provide technical supplies, a safe environment, and special financial allocations for their conduct.”

Also during the meeting, “peaceful demonstrations were discussed, as a right guaranteed by the Iraqi constitution, where Mr. Al-Kazemi indicated that the government’s duty is to protect the peaceful demonstrations and respond to the legitimate demands of the demonstrators, and it is serious to end investigations on this file.”

The meeting also discussed "the security situation in Kirkuk, the Sinjar district in the Nineveh governorate and other areas, and the efforts of the United Nations Mission there."

Regarding the elections, the advisor to the Prime Minister for election affairs, Abdul Hussein Al-Hindawi, pledged in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency «AWA’ ’, that the early elections be held on several conditions, including“ completing the election law, preparing the electoral commission, controlling arms and money, in addition to mobilizing the public ”, pointing to“ There are concrete data that can be prepared for early elections. ”

Meanwhile, the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mr. Mustafa Al-Kazemi, discussed during his meeting with the head of the National Security Agency, Abdul-Ghani Al-Asadi, and the head of the Counter-Terrorism Service, Lieutenant-General Abdul-Wahab al-Saadi, “redoubling efforts to establish security and stability, and to pursue criminal gangs Which carry out kidnappings and murders as well as tracking ISIS terrorist cells.

The meeting also dealt with «the movement of peaceful demonstrations taking place in a number of governorates of Iraq, where the commander-in-chief Mustafa Al-Kazimi directed the competent security forces, within the scope of their duties, to provide the necessary protection for peaceful demonstrations, not to use any type of violence, and to meet the legitimate demands of peaceful protesters ».

https://alsabaah.iq/28314/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AD%D8%AB-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA-%D8%B3%D8%A8%D9%84-%D8%A5%D9%86%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Al-Kazemi's advisor: The date set for the elections ... not for dialogue

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 02, 2020 2:11 pm

[size=30]Al-Kazemi's advisor: The date set for the elections ... not for dialogue[/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 B836641af-36882-202008020720

Baghdad - people 

The advisor to the Prime Minister for Elections Affairs Abdul Hussein Al-Hindawi confirmed on Sunday that the remaining period for holding early elections is very appropriate for the commission to complete its logistical and technical preparations. 

"The government is in its ministerial platform to hold early elections," Al-Hindawi said in a press interview with the official agency, followed by "Nass" (2 August 2020).

He added that "the government finds a very appropriate time to hold elections in the middle of next year, but there are a set of conditions that must be met, some of which relate to the legislative authority; the issuance of the election law and the completion of other legislation, while others relate to the commission and its preparation, as well as the security situation, election monitoring and the relationship with organizations The international community and the United Nations in particular, cooperate with the European team and its willingness to support Iraq in the conduct of the elections. " 

He pointed out that "the government promised the High Commission in an expanded meeting to provide all the facilities required through political, logistical and technical support and all the things it needs in order to complete the mission." 

The timing of the elections and the commission  

The advisor to the Prime Minister stressed that "the proposed date for the elections is a very suitable time for the commission to complete the preparations and lay down plans for the elections." 

He explained that "the period usually required by the commission from six to eight months to complete the preparations", noting that "the remaining period is greater than the need of the commission, which has a long experience in the elections, where more than ten electoral operations took place during the past fifteen years, so experience and will exist. As well as the government's intention to provide all facilities. "

He added that "the commission announced that it had laid down the plan that started from the seventh month and ended at the beginning of next year, with regard to voter registration on the basis of the biometric system, and there are also plans related to the candidates and the mobilization of existing energies in order to accomplish these elections as scheduled."  

The new electoral experience 

The adviser to the Prime Minister noted the upcoming electoral experience, saying: "Iraq has not invented a new electoral law. The electoral experience is well-known in the world, where there were eighteen constituencies and now the multiple constituencies are larger and the individual nomination is broader." 

He pointed out that "the election law is incomplete, and the basic section was voted on to be attached to it tables related to the electoral districts. As for the amendments, there are political forces and parliamentary blocs that have an idea to amend the law." 

He stressed, "The House of Representatives must complete the law it issued, and complete the tables attached to the law at an early date," noting that "the House of Representatives had to complete these tables early six months ago, but the Corona epidemic and some technical difficulties, led to a delay in this issue." .  

He continued, "We are now waiting for the tables to be issued and the law to be ratified by the Presidency of the Republic and published in the Official Gazette, for it to be enforced," stressing that "all amendments to the law are possible if there is a necessity and a will."  

Population and elections  

He stressed, "There is no relationship between the census and the elections, and we are now facing a close electoral process, so we must complete all preparations to conduct it on time." 

He explained that "the population census is data for the whole of Iraq in all projects and areas, including future elections."

He pointed out that "the commission has voter records and will open the door for updating these records legally and publicly," stressing that "the commission has a long experience in the issue of preparing voter records."

Elections in the disputed areas  

He pointed out that "there are problems in some areas with what are called disputed, but the current law solves half of these problems, because if the law is approved, the election will take place on the basis of small constituencies," noting that "small constituencies do not present big problems like constituencies at the provincial level. Even at the district level. "  

He added that "the government and the commission will do their work, and the political forces are required to do their work in contesting the elections, because there is a date for the elections and not a dialogue about the date."

Federal Court  

Al-Kazemi’s advisor said, “The issue of the Federal Court is very important, because its role is specifically focused on the issue of ratifying the final electoral results.”  

He stressed "the necessity for the parliament to accomplish this task in the coming period." 

The government guarantees and fears the citizen  

Al-Hindawi said, "It is the citizen or the demonstrators who demanded elections and the preservation of the country's democracy through the electoral process," expecting that "the awareness of the street is good in the electoral issue." 

He stressed that "ensuring the implementation of the law first, and ensuring that the commission is impartial and neutral in its work, in addition to ensuring the existence of extensive election monitoring by contributors in the electoral process, including competitors and voters, as well as the importance of the presence of national monitoring companies and discreet international monitoring companies."

He continued, "All of these parties should have a role in ensuring the integrity of the electoral process, as well as adopting modern technology in this field, which will contribute significantly to narrowing violations, and thus reduce fraud."

Awareness campaigns  

He stressed that "the government and the commission have plans in the case of the so-called mass election, as well as the existence of institutions specific to the commission in this direction."

He stressed "the importance of the commission working to enlighten the citizen in all other issues related to the elections, and to define the importance of the vote of the voter and not to sell his voice, and he must know that his voice is the one who will draw the next political map."  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=36882
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Iraqi activists launch a popular campaign against UNAMI: it revealed its true face by giving it a chance to confirm the sectarian militia's rule

Post by claud39 Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:54 pm

Iraqi activists launch a popular campaign against UNAMI: it revealed its true face by giving it a chance to confirm the sectarian militia's rule

Saturday, 01 August 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 82020120411907691861

Iraqi activists launched a violent attack on the United Nations Mission in Iraq, "UNAMI", where they confirmed that it revealed its true face by giving an opportunity to confirm the sectarian militia rule in Iraq.
They pointed out that it is the largest organization that deceives the world that its representatives are working to establish democracy in the third world so that Western society continues to finance them while they are failing.
And they continued: See what they did in Iraq, the fraudulent elections 2018 and they did not talk about corruption, look at Libya and Yemen all the tragedies of the world from their falsification of facts
Iraqi activists and politicians have called on social media to stop the support of UNAMI in Iraq and its work, as it has done nothing to support the Iraqi people.
They added, that the UNAMI mission headed by Blackshart condones the terrorism and great violence of the pro-Iranian militias against the Iraqi people, and overlooks the sectarian violence by the joints of the Iraqi state.
They clarified, since the end of 2003, the United Nations is complicit, partner, and innocent in blood of innocent Iraqis, and has incurred billions for its silence and support to client governments, respectively.
They emphasized that the United Nations is known for covering crimes as in Syria, Iraq and Yemen, and where are secret prisons, and they invoke humanity, human rights and war crimes.
They added, "The United Nations is a lifelong witness to the forger of weapons of mass destruction. Onwards, this is a detailed institution the size of countries that possess a real nuclear weapon and not a media.
And they continued: " UNAMI's mission in Iraq is its primary goal to stay working in Iraq in any formula for many beneficial reasons, including that it provides many job opportunities for the international staff satiated by the United Nations."
"The mission always adopts the side of the dominant forces in power with superficial critical booms, because it understands that its continuation depends on a decision from them," they said.
They pointed out that all the organizations affiliated with the so-called United Nations are riddled with political and moral corruption, and we must not forget the hatred, hatred, looting and unprecedented destruction they had in Iraq in the Arab Iraq.
For his part, says the media, Sufyan Al-Samarrai, head of the "Baghdad Post" website, " UNAMI revealed its true face, there must be a popular Iraqi electronic revolution to stop this farce and its complicity with armed political Islam in public by giving it a one-year opportunity until the elections.
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Image1_82020120131668085466
He added, "This is a confirmation of the sectarian militia's rule and the use of support for unknown purposes. We demand, as a people, to disclose where the billions granted to them were spent."
He continued: "Unfortunately, you have become a left-wing organization involved in the killing of us in favor of the ruling armed Islamist political Islam."
He explained, "History and the entire Iraqi people will not spare you against you because of your complicit role with the killers of the Iraqi people."
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Image1_82020120224174115827
He continued: "Every election is rigged and you are given the instruments of forgiveness in order to obtain support from these corrupt terrorist governments."
"The United Nations has always been a false witness to fraudulent elections in Iraq," says activist and political analyst Dr. Basil Hussein.
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Image1_8202012033169701516
He added, "And she was giving the instrument of forgiveness for the continuous forgery crimes since the first elections, we hope this time to be more transparent and firm in revealing any fraud that occurred in the elections."
For his part, activist Maan Al-Jizani says, "This miserable organization ravaged by corruption and its latest scandals in the Congo, where its employees are accused of stealing international aid and sexual exploitation in exchange for employment contracts that want to supervise the Iraqi elections!"
Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Image1_82020120338117175152

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/199455/%D9%86%D8%B4%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%AD%D9%85%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%B4%D8%B9%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%B6%D8%AF-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%8A%D9%82%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D8%B9%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D9%81%D8%B1%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AB%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AA-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%88%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%81%D9%8A?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=94e450c385d8e87f387ebebd2c58fd05c8b1dfd7-1596396684-0-AZMkEqpoKABrS-c0RUc8lQigZ_8_OT3AdeHpudctAxW7BaG2CHs47DTSxRS5aeuIhXqy3_QKRL1JyAkQgnSYiwAFf9mmxkxVmZpw6x25-a539t9wP7p9S-zQsxCZhhWfG2xAIjWcF8wib695PPxNH1CUxJnMEpyJj8ZN-yyBxSQv8hPHDDMFn-3deAjFbr-dHma23U9x_ulIQ0DJvhqBMKrJ_tf11T0wXepqYib5PjHFQGczxhig49fJm03YQpInGdrUeyyFzu4VbRKlUcqToPdTGvGDNFnzhPrun8SLI8oDl_g1e8q7egmqUMTGSXfrDWUJ3HFUcON22huJDuN9ojc7zpDifQQrBpqltAXqNtHSVPqJxwIrrqvXG0EIFqGnaRPuS4ZTGMu8TjA-oKTUi1incZwApZV2q59K937VtfGQmziXbSQooTcvHCvkcJ1xLyIdZSbXVDuZITqePxru1GzLn-Vs_lwHJHp3M2oX6Zlb577bP_ua9WuVKcO7Knhi70FJjqe4YQULwgCNp2YjCalgFah4KO71R0FfTfl9iJaSaFvMUWd1fu7XyFzZA7xbf-BGcRCNBVt2cDqDsMerkiZPtKvvc9QZBSgH2H0yyiuaWQQj6g40Huur7q-PBR09jEg93ojKkHIfYbpGfNF3mHAnmzy80dwfTQurRD6nYp_aPqk7boBBiU1m3Oac3ZoWuZ6pqPoUKyE9qsQknJGKkNua_q7nnu1L7-dgHS35TPsyA2wBQF7qdAUIhRmLWGCdE_zJq3imOdbInk4HTb04f-SNNohk_e9SQI0Yab4n-A6FN4ida4F4kPHJySR_2-MPu5a4_Dr_Pt2GWgBYm3dFsvz9cOgJ13G9wTbXpsnw4S2MsTcteWGvOuxbwsSPsAdcjxUPqxI6QNIKcK6QDrIA63S5aSP97CLz_gzGkbQwoELyxbn-2oXxXTY9L-8dJZ27XGFvmO7ZzD3kR43wfkgCWeGZfyC8yqRRO8qKzVru1W-7TC7FCAT00rzVOvfVL7oNvlfljJsj_AEiE0Nrb2NjD-E
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty A former minister reveals the legal stages of dissolving parliament and heading for early elections

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:24 am

A former minister reveals the legal stages of dissolving parliament and heading for early elections

03-08-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Image

Baghdad / news

On Monday, former Minister Judge Wael Abdel Latif revealed the legal stages of dissolving the parliament and then proceeding to the procedures for early elections, indicating that the conviction of parliamentary assembly is the most important basis for the matter.

Abdul-Latif said in a statement to "Al-Akhbaria" that "the parliament, according to the constitution, is four years old, and his work remains constitutional until the electoral cycle is completed without any discussion."

He added that "the most important conditions for going to dissolve parliament is the parliamentary mobilization and the gathering of the votes of 165 deputies to vote by a majority on the decision to dissolve the parliament after the request of the President of the Republic and with the consent of the Prime Minister."

He explained, "First of all, the parliament must complete three basic tasks to ensure early elections are held, the first of which is the passage and revitalization of the Federal Court Law, secondly the vote on the new election law, and third the agreement on the number of members of the next council and constituencies and then go to the option of early elections."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=223095
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty The Hakim Alliance reveals a forthcoming parliamentary session to pass the election law and confirms: Parliament is ready for early

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:36 am

The Hakim Alliance reveals a forthcoming parliamentary session to pass the election law and confirms: Parliament is ready for early

03-08-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Image

Baghdad / news

Today, Monday, an Iraqi coalition led by Ammar Al-Hakim revealed a forthcoming parliamentary session to approve the election law in accordance with the multiple constituencies, while noting that the parliament is ready to dissolve itself and hold early elections.

"There is a forthcoming session for the House of Representatives that will be held soon to pass the multi-constituency issue in the electoral law and fix the date for early elections," Hassan al-Khalati, a member of the al-Hikma stream in the Iraqi Alliance, told Al-Ikhbaria.

He added that "Parliament will hold a session within the next few days, immediately after the end of the holiday, in order to approve the multiple constituencies in the election law and distribute them."

Khallati pointed out that "the approval of the multiple constituencies will contribute greatly to determining the date of the elections and will present the government and parliament in the next steps towards the elections."

He stressed that "Parliament does not object to the result of early elections and is ready to legislate any budget of its own or to legislate any law that supported it."

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi has set the date for early elections on the sixth of June next year, while the Speaker of Parliament has called for early elections, in accordance with the constitutional conditions for dissolving the House of Representatives.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=223099
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Security, legal, and political problems prevent early elections in Iraq

Post by claud39 Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:45 am

[size=33]Security, legal, and political problems prevent early elections in Iraq[/size]

3/8/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 000_1R24AJ

Ahmed Al-Dabbagh - Al-Jazeera Net

After a major push and pull and ten months after the popular protests that demanded the holding of urgent parliamentary elections, Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi approved a date for the legislative elections on June 6, 2021.

Al-Kazemi’s decision moved the political scene, but it revealed a number of problems in many of the details that relate to the elections and are still apparently far from being decided.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 A8a4759a-7598-49b1-9643-2439579f0a48Tahrir Square, the center of protests in Baghdad, its main demand was to amend the election law and expedite it (Anatolia).
Challenges

The election file faces security, legal and political challenges. Although the elections were one of the most demanded by the protesters since their popular movement began on the first of last October, the protesters have their opinion.

In Tahrir Square, central Baghdad, where protests are centered, protesters await what Al-Kazemi’s decision will say. Activist Qusai Jassam says that the legislative elections constitute a real opportunity to escape from the political reality he described as “miserable” and an opportunity for young people who represent the aspirations of Iraqis in parliament.

However, the citizen - in his speech to Al Jazeera Net - believes that Al-Kazemi will not fulfill his promises unless the upcoming elections express the aspirations of the Iraqi street, which is still suffering due to the outcome of the previous elections in 2018.

Jassam also confirms that unless the uncontrolled weapon is seized outside the state, and unless the government provides security cover for the demonstrators and imposes the law on everyone, Tahrir Square will not be able to nominate personalities expressed in the elections.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 44Agwan considered that problems within Parliament and the new election law impede the holding of elections (Al Jazeera Net)

For his part, professor of political science, Dr. Ali Agwan - in his interview with Al-Jazeera Net - believes that the upcoming elections are not related to what Al-Kazemi wants, but rather a set of political problems within Parliament, as well as the problems of the Federal Court and the new election law, which Parliament did not vote on all its articles.

He considered that the political conditions in the country are not prepared for the elections in terms of the lack of a census and the uncertainty of the political scene, and that what happened was that Al-Kazemi threw the ball into the parliament’s court in an attempt to fulfill the promises he made in his electoral program.

He concludes by questioning the possibility of holding elections even at their original date in May 2022, especially if these problems remain unresolved, in light of the internal and regional political conflict, as well as the security and represented by a loose weapon.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 9565fa5b-6475-4925-a1c5-09250d3aa799War sees the possibility of early parliamentary elections, even if the law is not enacted (Al Jazeera Net)
Legal dilemma There

are differing opinions about the possibility of holding parliamentary elections or not in legal terms, as legal expert Tariq Harb indicates that early parliamentary elections can be held even if the new law was not enacted, as the law adopted in the 2013 elections and its amendments in 2018 does not It is still valid and approves each governorate as one electoral district.

Advertising

As for the Federal Court and its quorum is broken after one of its members was referred to retirement months ago, War reveals that the Federal Supreme Court Law No. (30) for the year 2005 requires amending Parliament (by simple majority) for its third article only, in order to be able to appoint a new member and activate the court again , And not necessarily enacting a new court law requiring a vote of two-thirds of members of Parliament.

However, the legal expert believes that the problem does not lie in the law or the election commission as much as it relates to the political blocs that secretly refuse to hold the elections for fear of losing the privileges they currently enjoy, stressing that the participation of 75% of the voters will mean that the majority of the current political blocs will not get parliamentary seats once Other.

On the other side, the decision of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Yahya al-Muhammadi, enumerates several conditions for conducting elections, including that the Federal Court is responsible for ratifying the election results constitutionally, and therefore Parliament must amend the court law or legislate a new law.

On the electoral law, Al-Mohammadi assures Al-Jazeera Net that Parliament will proceed to complete the legislation of all articles of the new law and the adoption of multiple districts shortly after Eid Al-Adha, and then send it to the Presidency of the Republic for approval and approval, and this is what the Iraqi street requires.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 22Al-Azzawi: The main problem that will prevent the holding of elections is the lost electronic voter cards (Al-Jazeera Net)

Rashid Al-Azzawi, a member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee and Secretary General of the Islamic Party, also indicates that his party does not see a problem in the election law, whether it is multi-constituency for each governorate or one constituency, although he prefers a single constituency.

He considered that the problem that will face the holding of the elections is the lost electronic voter cards, which number hundreds of thousands, issued by the High Electoral Commission, as it confirms that parties can use them to rig elections and divert their course.

He adds - in his speech to Al Jazeera Net - that the elections will not be fair if the reliability of these cards is not canceled, and that the best solution is to complete the issuance of biometric cards (depends on the fingerprints of the hand and the eye) as well as expedite the updating of the voter records in many governorates that have not completed 50% of Its records so far.

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 333Khorshid: the dilemma is in the election commission and its financing as well as the government's guarantee against fraud (Al-Jazeera Net)
The security dilemma has

many problems that hinder the holding of early legislative elections, as it seems that the road ahead will not be paved with flowers.

Member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, Reem Kamal Khorshid, for his part, says that the security situation in the country's governorates is relatively good, and that the dilemma lies in the Electoral Commission and its funding, as well as ensuring that the government does not rig it.

Khorshid revealed to Al-Jazeera Net that Al-Kazemi had previously stated that weapons outside the framework of the state will not allow the elections to be free and fair, and therefore the transparency of the elections cannot be guaranteed without the presence of international monitoring.

The Iraqis fear that the upcoming elections will be similar to the ones that came with the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, as the street believes that the political blocs that rolled over the parliament will not overlook their privileges and quotas, and therefore the upcoming elections are considered by Iraqis as the last hope to revive the political process.

Conditions

Other conditions Those added by the High Electoral Commission in its statement last Saturday, in which it indicated its willingness to hold early elections on the sixth of next June, provided that the new election law legislation is completed and published in the government fact sheet to adopt it.

As stated in the text of the Commission’s statement - which Al Jazeera has seen - that Parliament should expedite the enactment of an alternative text for Article (3) of Diwaniya Order No. (30) for the year 2005 to complete the quorum of the Federal Supreme Court, which is the only authorized body that has the right to ratify the results of any elections.

The commission also stipulated that the government prepare the electoral financial budget and provide the requirements from the relevant ministries, which are a prerequisite for holding the elections on the scheduled date.

It is a set of security, legal and political challenges, to which the economic crisis is added and the failure to approve the budget for the current year from which seven months have passed, which may make achieving the requirements of the Financial Election Commission an extremely difficult matter.

https://www.aljazeera.net/news/2020/8/3/%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D9%82%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%A5%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%87%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty ahead with promise of early elections

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:34 am

[size=54]ahead with promise of early elections[/size]

Iraq’s Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi has committed to early elections, but Iraq's political blocs may resist.

Aug 4, 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 GettyImages-97424936-870

Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi announced on July 30 that early elections will be held on June 6, 2021. Early elections are a priority for the Kadhimi government, which was formed in the wake of anti-government protests that erupted in Iraq on Oct. 1. The protests killed more than 500 people, according to government estimates.

President Barham Salih praised on Aug. 4, setting time for the early elections, calling upon the parliament to accelerate the process of finalizing the electoral law and the federal court law which is the responsible body for overseeing the elections. 

"If the prime minister requests resolving the parliament, I would approve it and send it to the parliament to vote over it," Salih said. 

The prime minister's spokesperson, Ahmad Mulla Talal, said on Aug. 2 that a special committee is preparing all requirements for the elections, which will be held on time and in accordance with international standards. 

The Independent High Electoral Commission (IHEC) — the institution in charge of elections — has declared its readiness. Yet it requires a full quorum of an incomplete Federal Supreme Court of Iraq, which is the sole body legally authorized to certify election results, among other requirements.

The IHEC also requires preparation of the electoral budget and availability of supplies that it had previously requested from the relevant ministries and which would contribute to holding elections on time. 

Hussein al-Hindawi, Kadhimi’s election adviser, told Al-Monitor, “It is a government commitment to set the elections’ date and hold them.”

He added, “There are challenges to the elections, though not compelling, particularly at the security level. There are also financial challenges related to the elections’ cost, ranging between $250 million and $300 million, according to preliminary estimates.”

Hindawi noted that “Kadhimi asked the IHEC to cut costs, rely on some of the nationally [made] supplies and reduce the expenses. We heavily bank on the elections, and we want them to be fair; otherwise, they are deemed unnecessary.”

Several signs indicate that the elections cannot be held on time, such as the controversial election law, existing obstacles relating to the Federal Court overseeing the elections and disagreements over the new IHEC.

Yaseen al-Bakri, a political science professor at al-Nahrain University, said “some political blocs are stalling. They want the current parliamentary term to be completed and avoid going to early elections because they are well aware of the little chances they have in the early elections.”

That is one of the challenges to early elections. The new electoral law passed by the parliament has not been sent to the president for approval, due to differences about it among the protesters and the political parties. Now, the political blocs that approved the new, incomplete election law may even reconsider it, particularly since their vote came in light of the heated street protests that they wanted to cool down in any way.

Nevertheless, Kadhimi has embarrassed the political blocs by putting the ball in their court. Success will be recorded for the Kadhimi administration if they agree with him and move forward with the elections. Yet public anger will be taken out on them if they oppose and obstruct him.

Salah al-Arabawi, independent politician and former office director for Ammar al-Hakim, leader of the National Wisdom Movement, indicated that “there are multiple technical, political and legal challenges that may delay the elections."

He said, “The political challenges lie in the parliament's dissolution. A political consensus is needed in order for parliament to dissolve itself. I do not think that the political blocs will agree that their time in the current parliamentary term be reduced, although some of them are in favor of the date Kadhimi set. Yet they do not want to lose with the early elections being held.”

Arabawi added, “All data indicate that the elections will not be held in June 2021. They may be held in early 2022, and then they will be viewed as early elections.”

Rahman al-Jubouri, senior researcher at the Regional Center of the American University of Iraq at Sulaimaniyah, told Al-Monitor, “The date that Kadhimi set is not official. The parliament and the presidency need to agree as well. The 10-month period of time is not enough, and the elections’ expenses need to be covered.”

“I think that setting a date is designed to prompt parliament and the presidency to take the appropriate measures to choose a clear election law and vote on it in parliament. Many are the problems facing the elections, including the arms and militias and other problems related to the training of the IHEC and its members. All of that cannot be solved in 10 months,” he added.

One can say that Kadhimi was taking a risk when setting a date for early elections at a time when security, technical, legal and even political conditions are less than ideal. However, his intention is to continue to win the street's support, particularly since holding early elections has been its key demand.

Liqaa Maki, senior researcher at Al Jazeera Center for Studies, told Al-Monitor, “There are serious challenges facing Kadhimi. It is not easy to anticipate what will happen. Yet Kadhimi's behavior in general, his ability to govern and understanding of the government mechanism in Iraq affirm that he will not be able to hold early elections.”

Maki added, “If Kadhimi escalates the confrontation with the armed forces, the latter's reaction might be violent and would subsequently result in a state of genuine chaos and total collapse. If he does not, things will remain unchanged. A third option would be that he takes exceptional and unconventional measures to preoccupy his opponents and pave the way for the elections. Yet in order for him to achieve that, he will need international assistance as well as a bit of creativity.”

Kadhimi is probably aware of the many challenges to holding elections in June 2021, but he has decided to put the ball in the court of the political blocs, parliament and the IHEC, who must now initiate the legislation and steps to make it possible. He has shown Iraqis his commitment to the process. The focus will now be on the parliament to implement that promise.

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2020/08/iraq-elections-protests-government.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty The Iraqi president supports the date of the early elections and proves requirements

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:45 am

The Iraqi president supports the date of the early elections and proves requirements

2020-08-04

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 %D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD

Shafaq News / President of the Republic Barham Salih welcomed the announcement of the Prime Minister in his proposal for the date of early elections.

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced last Friday that the parliamentary elections will be held on June 6, 2021, pledging to provide international supervision of the electoral process.

Al-Kazimi's announcement of the date of the elections was welcomed by an internationalist and a pledge of support and work to succeed, but the positions of the political blocs are still vague and divided over the date and the mechanisms for holding the elections.

In a statement, the President of the Republic affirmed that calling for early, free and fair elections is considered one of the requirements of the desired political reform, which is a national entitlement produced by the popular movement.

The President stressed the importance of serious work to achieve this governmental commitment as soon as possible, stressing that the political crisis in Iraq cannot bear procrastination, and the conditions of suffering that our people go through require a courageous national decision stemming from the entitlement of the people, and its right to choose an independent and coherent national government through free elections And honest.

The President of the Republic pointed out that effective solutions stem from the citizen and his independent decision away from fraud and fraud and influencing his electoral choice, in order to enable the country to move towards the desired structural reform. 

The President called on the House of Representatives to complete the election law as soon as possible, send it to the Presidency of the Republic for approval and implementation, and expedite the approval of the amendment to the Federal Supreme Court Law.

https://shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1-%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AB%D8%A8%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals a mechanism for securing "election funds"

Post by claud39 Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:19 am

Parliamentary Finance reveals a mechanism for securing "election funds"

04/08/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 20170314_135558-768x480

Information / Baghdad ..

Member of Parliamentary Finance Committee, MP Jamal Cougar, revealed, on Tuesday, the mechanism through which funds will be secured to hold early elections in the country.

"The money that the commission needs to secure the tools for early elections is not impossible, and the government is able to borrow it, because it is not amounts to billions of dollars, but hundreds of millions," Cougar said in a statement to "The Information."

Cougar added, "International bodies supporting the election file can help secure the funds needed to hold the elections, stressing that the money is not a complicated and difficult file in the upcoming elections."

The government decided to set June 6, 2021 as the date for early elections in the country. Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/08/04/488299/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty The winning bloc assumes the task of forming the government .. The Constitutional Amendments Committee completes its work

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:40 am

[rtl]The winning bloc assumes the task of forming the government .. The Constitutional Amendments Committee completes its work[/rtl]

8/5/2020 

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Story_img_5f2a8fa8cc8e9

[rtl][Baghdad_Yein][/rtl]
[rtl]
The Committee of Experts in amending the constitution confirmed, on Wednesday, that the winning bloc in the upcoming elections will assume the task of forming the government and choosing its ministers and its government program, and it will collectively instruct parliament to vote once on the government, while indicating the completion of its work.
[/rtl]

[rtl]Committee member Adel al-Lami said, according to government media, "The Constitutional Amendments Committee at the Presidency of the Republic has completed its work and experts on law, international law, constitutional law, the United Nations, and representatives from the demonstration arenas have attended the committee, and we have written a summary of all the constitutional amendments." .[/rtl]
[rtl]
He added that "the most important amendments made to the constitution regarding the elections are that the winning bloc in the elections guarantees the formation of the government and the selection of its ministers and its governmental program, not the parliamentary blocs as it is in the previous elections, and the reason behind the delay in forming the government and the continuation of quotas."
[/rtl]
[rtl]
He continued, "The House of Representatives is responsible for the task of voting on the Prime Minister, his cabinet, and his government program once."
[/rtl]
[rtl]
He pointed out that "the committee reviewed a lot of constitutional articles and made many amendments, including deleting a lot of the phrase (taking into account the components), and put in place other phrases, which do not encourage the devotion of sectarian and ethnic quotas."
[/rtl]
[rtl]
He pointed out that "all lectures and discussions on amending the constitution were recorded," noting that "the president of the committee in the presidency of the republic promised to print prohibitions and recommendations in order to inform the public, but the current election crisis is the reason behind the delay
[/rtl]

[rtl]http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=97580
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty The Committee of Experts reveals the most prominent amendments to the constitution: 'Farewell to the largest bloc'!

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:42 am

[size=30]The Committee of Experts reveals the most prominent amendments to the constitution: 'Farewell to the largest bloc'![/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 3d76a2a74-37067-202008051138

Baghdad - people 

The Committee of Experts confirmed in amending the constitution, on Wednesday, that the winning bloc in the upcoming elections will take over the task of forming the government and choosing its ministers and its governmental program, and it assigns Parliament together to vote once on the government, while indicating the completion of its work. 

Committee member Adel Al-Lami said in a statement to the agency for the official, followed by "Nass" (5 August 2020), "The Constitutional Amendments Committee in the Presidency of the Republic has completed its work and experts on law, international law, constitutional law, the United Nations, and representatives from the demonstration arenas have attended, and we have written Outlined by all constitutional amendments. " 

He added that "the most important amendments that were made to the constitution with regard to elections are that the winning bloc in the elections guarantees the formation of the government and the selection of its ministers and its government program, and not the parliamentary blocs as is the case in previous elections, which is the reason behind the delay in forming the government and the continuation of quotas." 

He continued, "The House of Representatives is responsible for the task of voting on the Prime Minister, his cabinet, and his government program once." 

He pointed out that "the committee reviewed a lot of constitutional articles and made many amendments, including deleting a lot of the phrase (taking into account the components), and put in place other phrases, which do not encourage the devotion of sectarian and ethnic quotas." 

He pointed out that "all the demonstrations and discussions on amending the constitution were recorded," noting that "the president of the committee in the presidency promised to print the prohibitions and recommendations in order to inform the public, but the current election crisis is the reason behind the delay." 

In another context, Al-Lami explained, "There are four main reasons behind the delay in voting on the electoral law, which is the issue of electoral districts, as each bloc wants the electoral district according to its dimensions." 

And that "some political blocs want Iraq to be an electoral constituency, that is, with closed lists and one constituency, and the other wants the constituencies to be at the governorate level as it was in the past, and others want constituencies to be at the district level as stated in the copy sent by the government to a council Representatives, while the last part of the blocs are demanding that they be at the level of individual constituencies, ie 328 electoral constituencies.

He stressed, "It is important to take into account the popular demands and protests that were calling for individual constituencies and individual nominations, which are closer to reality and bring about change."  

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=37067
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Al-Hakim alliance excludes elections in June .. "a loose weapon and a commission not ready"

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:53 pm

Al-Hakim alliance excludes elections in June .. "a loose weapon and a commission not ready"

2020-08-05

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 %D8%B9%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-1

Shafak News / Today, Wednesday, an Iraqi coalition led by Ammar al-Hakim ruled out the upcoming elections scheduled for   "security, financial and political reasons" .

Said Alliance MP Asaad al - Murshidi, told Twilight News, he said that " the main obstacles to holding the next election is not the prime minister 's ability to control the unruly and more than 150 weapons thousand fighters and loyalties to political parties , " noting that "this requires efforts and time of very longs   as well as lack of readiness The Electoral Commission after its dissolution in all governorates and the replacement of all members, including directors of the departments of electoral offices in the governorates.

Al-Murshidi added, “According to the opinions of the commission, elections can only be held after a year and a half or two years,” explaining that “early elections are preceded by the dissolution of parliament in the constitutional manner and according to Article 64 of the Iraqi constitution.”

Article 64 of the Federal Iraqi Constitution states, "The dissolution of Parliament is carried out by an absolute majority vote, or a request by one third of the members of Parliament, or a request by the Prime Minister conditional on the approval of the President of the Republic."

The deputy for "Iraqis" indicated that the  dissolution of Parliament in this period of time stipulated by the constitutional article "is not possible," noting that "holding elections in light of the current circumstances and conditions   will not produce positive results that meet the interests and demands of the people, and the current political faces will not change or the presence For any opportunity for independents to take it. "

The MP pointed out that "the timing of the elections set for next June is difficult because of the high temperatures and the lack of readiness of schools as electoral centers to receive voters." 

Al-Murshidi said that "Al-Kazemi's announcement of the date of the elections aims to reassure public opinion."
The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced last Friday that the parliamentary elections will be held on June 6, 2021, pledging to provide international control over the electoral process .

Al-Kazemi’s announcement of the date of the elections met with an international welcome and pledged to support the elections and work for their success, but the positions of the political blocs are still vague and divided over the date and the mechanisms for holding the elections

https://shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%85-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%AC%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%AD%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%85%D9%86%D9%81%D9%84%D8%AA-%D9%88%D9%85%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%BA%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B2%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Iraq: Reform begins with the army and police first

Post by claud39 Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:06 pm

Iraq: Reform begins with the army and police first

05/08/2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 05f08c62-6ca4-4ddb-bce0-8b0fdd86f047

Hoda Jassim (Baghdad) 

Yesterday, Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi confirmed that the government is determined to carry out comprehensive reform in all economic, service and security sectors, explaining that the security establishment is among the institutions covered by the reform in order to increase its efficiency and professionalism, this came during his visit to the Iraqi Ministry of Interior.

He stressed that "reform begins with the army and the police first, and the opportunity is available to work and correct mistakes in order to increase its ability to perform its security tasks efficiently."

Al-Kazemi said: “The security forces have many tasks and challenges ahead in facing terrorism and crime, and we reject any political pressure from partisan and social elements exercised on the security establishment.”
He called on the Ministry of Interior to secure protection for the parliamentary general elections that will be held in the country mid of next year, and to ensure the success of the democratic process. 

This comes, while a member of the Committee of Experts in Amending the Constitution, Adel Al-Lami, confirmed yesterday that changes and amendments are made to the constitution, pointing out that the Constitutional Amendments Committee in the Presidency of the Republic completed its work in the presence of experts in law, international law, constitutional law, the United Nations, and representatives of Pretend yards. He added: We have prepared a summary of all the constitutional amendments.

Meanwhile, the security media cell reported yesterday that a Katyusha rocket had landed near the river's rescue headquarters in the vicinity of the Green Zone in central Baghdad.

https://www.alittihad.ae/news/%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A/4115178/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82--%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A3-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%B4-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D8%B1%D8%B7%D8%A9-%D8%A3%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A7
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Tariq Harb reveals: Saleh and Al-Kazemi can dissolve Parliament

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:12 am

Tariq Harb reveals: Saleh and Al-Kazemi can dissolve Parliament

2020-08-06

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A

Shafaq News / Tariq Harb, the Iraqi legal expert, confirmed on Thursday that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, has the authority to dissolve Parliament without referring to it, at the request of Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kazemi.

Harb said in a statement received by Shafaq News, that "the President of the Republic may dissolve Parliament, and this is what he stated with his second statement that the Prime Minister submitted the request for dissolution in order to approve it without the interference of Parliament and not vote according to the authority contained in Article 64 of the Constitution."

He added that "the statement of the former president about dissolving parliament itself did not find heed permission, so he issued a new statement, including his intention to dissolve parliament and use his constitutional powers mentioned in Article 64 of the constitution to dissolve parliament."

Harb pointed out that "all issues related to the elections are resolved, as the previous election law is still in effect. We do not need a new law, and the Commission exists. We only want Parliament to legislate a law with a simple majority that includes a mechanism to complete the quorum of the Supreme Court by defining a method for appointing a person to replace the resigned judge, Muhammad Rajab." Al-Kubaisi, that is, to amend (the order) Law 30 of 2005. "

Harb added, "The amendment needs only 83 deputies when the parliament quorum is integrated, with 165 deputies."

Regarding the procedures resulting from the dissolution of Parliament, Harb said, "The dissolution of Parliament, whether through the vote of the Parliament itself on the dissolution, or if the dissolution of Parliament through the authority of the President of the Republic entails the transformation of the government from its full-fledged government to a caretaker government, and Parliament elections must be held. New within sixty days. "

The Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced on Friday that he will determine the sixth of next June to hold the early parliamentary elections in the country.

Dissolution of Parliament is an essential step before proceeding towards early elections.

https://shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%82-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B8%D9%85%D9%8A-%D8%A8-%D9%85%D9%83%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%87%D9%85%D8%A7-%D8%AD%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty With a date set, influential political forces are racing to devise the most sophisticated means of rigging elections

Post by claud39 Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:47 pm

With a date set, influential political forces are racing to devise the most sophisticated means of rigging elections

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 820198151228906229494

Observers confirmed that after setting the date for early elections by Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi. The powerful political forces began to race to devise the most sophisticated means of fraudulent elections.

They pointed out that the parties' insistence on rejecting the biometric card and keeping the old electoral card due to the presence of hundreds of thousands of these cards in the possession of these parties, which will be used in the upcoming elections , as well as the possibility of forging that card outside Iraq and inserting it before the voting process.

Political sources say that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi may form an electoral bloc in alliance with the demonstrators, who will have the largest electoral base against the corrupt and traditional parties.

She indicated that the demonstrators have come to trust Al-Kazemi after he fulfilled a package of pledges, including setting a date for early elections, as well as taking strict measures against violating the rights of the demonstrators, deterring professional favoritism, and holding ministers who underestimate the rights of the people.

The United Nations Mission in Iraq welcomed the announcement by the Iraqi Prime Minister of the date for holding early elections.

She said that the United Nations supports transparent and fair elections in Iraq, away from weapons, political money and foreign interference.

As for the Sunni forces, they are planning to keep the file of the displaced open to use it as an effective card in the elections

. Asaad Abdul-Sada, a member of the Immigration and Displacement Committee, said that the Sunni political forces (are keen) to maintain the displacement camps to use the votes of the displaced in the voting process as a means to obtain more votes illegally.

The political forces have not yet agreed on a specific date for the elections, except for the date set by Al-Kazimi on the sixth of June of next year, while forces with external links seek to postpone the elections and obstruct them by all means in order to remain in their positions.

Observers emphasized that the date of holding the general elections on the sixth of next June came as a lightning bolt of the symbols of the political process in Iraq, who insist on completing the current parliamentary session in the middle of 2022, and enjoying the maximum benefits of its huge political and material.

For his part, political analyst Sabah Nahi says that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi's announcement that early elections will take place has resulted in many reservations and justifications together, which considers that early elections are extremely difficult to conduct and the success of their organizational completion, and that they need to spend up to one billion dollars.

This comes at a time when the Iraqi government is unable to pay the salaries of its employees, or to declare reservations about achieving them without ensuring its integrity and security.

https://www.thebaghdadpost.com/ar/Story/199748/%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B0%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A8%D9%82-%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%83%D8%AB%D8%B1-%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%88%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B2%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=af44d7ad59f0c752742dab50e6d3b7c997f45585-1596906343-0-AQgvG3KEOHIfwEI0n-Tx1rWrZ5BgGFcO3lIiWVj7AC2E3uDap4EIasd_938OhoKzWZJ_RBXzFnGTrwK0DMrWfwnm2c9Dho32zop084AikEAz3c2rdwPCDxl_xtADGJQCZJ__C7bApRxQE6Ls98_HsQaZrJxzPF7NXLQ5YuZaKSPxjs-AJEpSkYO93cp5Bhjn7kHQKDsTUhO5XoH3VeMBDY489UoCfmGgg43_C4IBsdT_wvdyIpNrnFny9uXAd-Glxec1CtiUF0gK9JrlQwKfC-9cO9-aJk1OVyuWiJQbTVG8pjfA4D95f0rCl20BLQ4Jl4go8HHw8fHOUKPrZVF_r4YLeP5lgVPoa_s5PXuf7kaqBRkSCogV6unRd4L1dxHgc7wpgUzIhryayJaWEqYx4geCruQggdCqzCd-m4GjDlWu-bi3gCASbQOaDqkCjZ7dQHcmZ78PtKEYDyjI3EfzAmekLRcrKugpIXXJjWN_grPYAUMfM2lmnI5W_l2mzKJs3aKpUiKScdaYKnzyzT5J1UtEsFPLoPiHTB6U8UeKQZbteReeeMMvnqnLcAcuDYo3vhaFzyuqT_LJH4svT1WUrcueog2-oam0iO_4vs5YidE_7fbwExQE1r-Y1wpGhtvqnMiySAcFWHJN9nj1If8bbD-b-TMiVNuSiWmSxF0jXARdxhRrBCZ12ZWOPGZO_o-lB0hkvAPlDiScCOFTh4cxGmGy31Ctk_fmeBiuT3SB70zliIuI6nePHNsKWS6rmijcd3qHKRDcwzg-y_gs0wfoQKRTzE989CbjXO0iKxgTLMKyW0k9cb4-BkAongm5tI7Nfo8No6ENcS1Y0m4eqBFjp-WDcrCm1IptPUx8Akjno_pq5a-UpZdvQtcw589BehXV9_3s44vlny6vENCbjufy6DFjD8ePlGYceH-yKBJRhCfwYF9kIbaMOgx03EMNjer4-g
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Al-Kazemi plans to restructure his office as he is troubled by the loyalties of some of his employees

Post by claud39 Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:55 am

Al-Kazemi plans to restructure his office as he is troubled by the loyalties of some of his employees

08-13-2020 

Baghdad / Al-Akhbariya

Former Deputy Prime Minister Bahaa Al-Araji confirmed, on Wednesday, that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi is annoyed by some of his office employees because of their loyalties, indicating that he intends to conduct restructuring of his office because some of them are causing problems.

Al-Araji said in a statement followed by Al-Akhbariya, that "some of those close to Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi are problematic, especially those who work in the media office."

And he added, "Al-Kazemi intends to change a number of his office workers, especially since some of them raise problems with statements that are not related to Al-Kazemi's work nor to his aspirations."

Al-Araji added, "Al-Kazemi is taking correct steps so far, especially in steps to help Lebanon, because he knows that what is happening, whether in Iraq or Lebanon, are invented things behind which malicious hands stand behind," pointing out that "there are international forces trying to isolate Hezbollah and reduce its influence in Lebanon." ".

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=223893
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Hussein Al-Uqabi to / NINA /: The election date is more technical than it is political and constitutional ... and fulfilling the government's promise of its procedures.

Post by claud39 Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:17 pm

Hussein Al-Uqabi to / NINA /: The election date is more technical than it is political and constitutional ... and fulfilling the government's promise of its procedures.

Friday 14, August 2020

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 849812-3f11b6e5-fd26-4bc4-b72c-6778a22aaf92

Baghdad ( NINA ) - Member of the Parliamentary Legal Committee, Hussein Al-Aqabi, affirmed that the election date is more technical than it is political and constitutional, and in fulfillment of the government's promise of its procedures.

He told the Iraqi National News Agency ( NINA ) that: The election date is more technical than political and constitutional .. Technically, the government has demonstrated its capabilities and willingness to hold the elections on this date, so it has fulfilled its commitment to hold them one year after their formation.

Al-Aqabi added: We can say that the government can, with its technical capabilities, hold elections on this date.

He explained: As for the other procedures related to parliament, he must complete the election law and complete the law of the Federal Supreme Court, which approves the results, and now there is a defect in its quorum, stressing the need for parliament to complete the election’s related matters during the coming period.

http://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?key=849812
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Barham Salih informs the United Nations of an issue regarding early elections in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 01, 2020 11:18 am

Barham Salih informs the United Nations of an issue regarding early elections in Iraq

2020-09-01

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 1598959864954

Shafaq News / The President of the Republic, Barham Salih stressed, on Tuesday, the importance of the role of the United Nations in Iraq to support the democratic process in the country .

The Media Office of the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement received by Shafaq News that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih,   received today the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Hennes Blashardt .

He added that the President of the Republic stressed during the meeting the importance of the organization’s role and its efforts in supporting the democratic process in the country, especially in the current circumstance in which Iraq seeks to hold early elections in the coming period, indicating that the Iraqis are looking forward to a new phase dominated by security, stability and prosperity .

In turn, Plasschaert renewed the support of the International Organization for Iraq and the strengthening of the work of its institutions, and its continuation of providing advice and assistance in a way that achieves the aspirations and hopes of the Iraqis in various fields.

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced last August that the sixth day of next June will be scheduled for early parliamentary elections.

https://shafaaq.com/ar/%D8%B3%DB%8C%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D9%8A%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%BA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%B4-%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%86%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 Empty Al-Halbousi: Do not "be upset" with Al-Kazemi .. ongoing discussions about the upcoming laws

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:09 pm

[size=30]Al-Halbousi: Do not "be upset" with Al-Kazemi .. ongoing discussions about the upcoming laws[/size]

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 6 C81b135f5-39577-202009051046

Baghdad - People

Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi confirmed today, Saturday, the existence of several visions regarding the various departments in the election law, indicating that the agreed visions will be presented to the political blocs, next Thursday. 

Al-Halbousi said in a televised interview with Al-Arabiya Al-Hadath, which was followed by Nass, (September 5, 2020), that “Parliament has started its sessions in a new chapter, and we have a number of things in front of us, in the forefront of which are the electoral districts and the Federal Court Law, which is one of the important laws, Parliament had previously voted on the election law, and in one of its paragraphs it referred to the completion of schedules for multiple districts, and we committed ourselves to complete the law, and there are ongoing dialogues that settled many provinces in naming their districts, but there are some areas that need technical vision and political understanding, and it is difficult to pass the law Unanimously that there are different visions. " 

He added, "The Kurdish side was clear in their desire to know the nature of the constituencies, and they are with the departments that preserve the representation of the components, and there are continuous and intensive meetings until Thursday, and the parliamentary legal burden does not bear the burden of the law alone, rather political forces must bear part of the burden to achieve consensus." That "any party has the right to submit the amendment to the law, whether it is from the parliament or a government party, but we did not want anything, and if it is received, the amendment will not be until after the law is published in the official newspaper."

He continued, "The first task entrusted to the government is to prepare the atmosphere for early elections, and there are mechanisms that determine the date of elections, whether normal or coupled with early elections, and the current mechanism for the current situation in Iraq and the desire to hold early elections, is to submit a request from the prime ministers and the president of the republic and vote on parliament. He dissolved himself two months before the elections. " 

He explained, "Parliament needs to create the atmosphere related to it, which is the completion of the multiple departments with the election law and the completion of the Federal Court law in which there are many disagreements and we reached the second reading of the new law, but the differences forced us to go to the amendment, and if we were not able to pass the original law by two thirds, we will go to vote on the amendment."

Pointing out that "the political forces have adopted the option of multiple districts, unlike the previous one, which was based on electoral lists and was previously formed on it that it may not come with personalities representing the will of the voters, but electoral districts and multiple districts will adopt the highest votes in representation, and the law will come out of the womb of the legislative institution and will pass The law is according to the will of the masses. " 

Al-Halbousi stressed, "Parliament must complete the legislative aspect to prepare for the elections and the rest of the government’s procedures, including controlling uncontrolled weapons and imposing the prestige of the state, and for the citizen to be comfortable and reassured to cast his vote. The remaining confusion will disrupt the democratic scene as well, and in our governorates we have suffered from chaos and terrorism, and we do not want to be." Any province will go through a state of chaos. "   

In the file of disarming the 'fugitive weapon', he stressed that "it is not possible to compare the fugitive weapon with the weapon of terror, because the weapon of terror is the weapon of the enemy and not a weapon that challenges the will of the state, and there is a weapon that used to fight terrorism, but today there is a fear of where this weapon will go and how to reassure a citizen when there is no one." A police station or court near it to protect it, because the law governs everyone. "

He pointed out that "there was no frustration between me and the prime minister, and throughout his tenure in office, contact was perhaps between us on a daily basis or maybe my phone, and during this period because of concerns, communication between us decreased."   

https://www.nasnews.com/view.php?cat=39577
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum