Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Fateh: There will be no change to the candidates for the cabinet cabinet of "Mohammed Allawi"

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:32 pm

Al-Fateh: There will be no change to the candidates for the cabinet cabinet of "Mohammed Allawi"

27-02-2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Image

Baghdad - news

Al-Fateh’s coalition, led by Hadi Al-Amiri, said Thursday evening that no changes were made to the names of the cabinet ministers nominated by Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, especially after the postponement of today's session that was intended to give confidence to the government.

The deputy of the coalition, Mahdi Taqi, told Al-Akhbaria: “All the representatives of the Al-Fateh and other blocs waited for the Sunni and Kurdish blocs to enter the parliament’s session today, but they did not attend,” noting that “the others and the Fateh held consultations before the session to complete the quorum and hold it.”

He added: "We in Al-Fateh suggest that there will be no change in the candidates for the ministries, according to the list submitted by Allawi to the updated parliament this morning."

Parliament failed, today, Thursday, to hold a session of granting confidence to the government of designate Muhammad Allawi, due to severe political differences over it, prompting the Presidency of the parliament to postpone the session until further notice.

The Presidency of the Parliament postponed the session for half an hour for two consecutive times, after the session rang, and only a few representatives attended.

This is the third postponement of the voting session, as the session was supposed to take place last Monday, and was postponed to Wednesday, and then to Thursday, due to political differences and a number of blocs refused to vote on it.

Allawi had arrived at the parliament building before noon, and held a meeting with the first deputy speaker of the parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, and they discussed the possibility of passing the government, and then held a second meeting attended by parliament speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, in which they discussed the postponement of the session, while the blocks opposing the government Allawi met her, and discussed her recent decision on the government.

Allawi, upon his official arrival, submitted the CVs of his candidates for the ministerial portfolios to the presidency of the parliament, and included the change of the candidate of the Ministry of Labor, and the nomination of a new candidate in her place, Al-Bayati Time, while the defense, interior and justice ministries remained vacant.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=209990

claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Changing the candidate of the Ministry of Labor with another person in response to the objections of some blocs

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:36 pm

Changing the candidate of the Ministry of Labor with another person in response to the objections of some blocs

27-02-2020 

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Image

Baghdad / news

A parliamentary source revealed, on Thursday, that the Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, had changed the candidate of Labor Minister Cindy Bayraktar to block some political blocs.

The source told "News", that "the candidate of the Ministry of Labor, Sundus Bayraktar, has been changed with another figure in response to the objections of some of the blocs."

He pointed out that "there are weightings by passing 17 ministerial portfolios and postponing the remaining five," noting that "the nominations of the defense, interior, justice, finance and trade ministries have been postponed."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=209965
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Shabandar: An upcoming meeting between "Al-Amri, Al-Fayyad, and Barzani" to overcome the obstacles to forming the interim government

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:41 pm

Shabandar: An upcoming meeting between "Al-Amri, Al-Fayyad, and Barzani" to overcome the obstacles to forming the interim government

27-02-2020

Baghdad - news

Iraqi politician Izzat Shabandar revealed today, Thursday, a prospective meeting bringing together Hadi al-Amiri, Faleh al-Fayyad and Masoud al-Barzani to overcome the obstacles to forming the interim government of Muhammad Allawi.

Shabandar said, in a tweet on his personal page on Twitter, followed by "Al-Akhbariya", that we "call on the Al-Amiri and Al-Fayyad brothers in their (prospective) meeting with President Barzani their keenness to overcome all obstacles in the way of forming an independent and impartial transitional government."

He pointed out that "this transitional government will be efficient and away from any external or internal guardianship and enjoy unanimity that preserves for Iraq its societal and national unity."
Today, the Presidency of the House of Representatives decided to postpone the holding of the extraordinary session of Parliament until next Saturday.

For his part, member of the House of Representatives Faik Sheikh Ali, confirmed today, that the quorum of the session to grant confidence to the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, was broken due to the threats of the leader of the Sadrist movement Muqtada al-Sadr.

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 FdBxmogI_normal

عزت الشابندر@IAlshabandar

نهيبُ بالاخوين العامري و الفياض في لقائهما ( المرتقب )مع الرئيس بارزاني حرصهم على تذليل جميع العقبات في طريق تشكيل حكومة انتقالية مستقلة نزيهة كفوءة بعيدة عن اية وصاية خارجية أو داخلية و تحظى باجماعٍ يحفظ للعراق وحدته المجتمعية و الوطنية

10:15 AM - Feb 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=209979
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty A deputy for the national approach: 3 parties who caused a violation of the session to grant confidence

Post by claud39 Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:49 pm

A deputy for the national approach: 3 parties who caused a violation of the session to grant confidence

2 hours ago

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 171711201934124_3201912181137460819428

The MP revealed the National Approach, Hussein Al-Oqabi, the reason for the failure to convene the session to give confidence to the government of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, while he indicated that next Monday will be the last date for granting confidence to Allawi or assigning another person.

Al-Uqabi told Al-Murbad, that three parties that caused a quorum were the Kurds and Sunnis, the Halbousi faction, as well as most of the parties to the construction alliance, indicating that the quorum reached in Thursday’s session to 140 deputies, and the session needed only 27 deputies to pass the government and they are from the three indicated blocs to her.

He continued, "If one of those parties attends, the government will pass on Saturday, or even if it is postponed to the two."

And Al-Uqabi indicated that the Halbousi bloc explicitly stipulated that Allawi should nominate its ministers in exchange for voting for him, while the Kurds maneuvered with several costs, including their nomination of ministers, peshmerga salaries, and employees of the region, in addition to the issue of Kirkuk and the oil dispute with Baghdad. These issues are not related to the government and the constraints of its formation, which are constitutionally rejected issues. According to him.

It is noteworthy that the parliament postponed its session, which was scheduled today, Thursday, for the purpose of voting on the ministerial cabinet until Saturday due to the lack of a quorum.

https://www.almirbad.com/detail/44405
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Political expert: The date of the end of Mohamed Allawi's mandate to form a government falls on March 8th

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:15 am

Political expert: The date of the end of Mohamed Allawi's mandate to form a government falls on March 8th

28-02-2020

Baghdad / news

The political expert, Bassel Hussein, confirmed that the date of expiry of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi's mandate to form the government falls on the eighth of next March.

Hussein told Al-Akhbariya that, “When the mandate of the candidate for the largest bloc exceeded the constitutional deadline of 15 days, the office of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, said that by referring to the Federal Court, the holidays are not counted within the constitutional terms and extended for 3 days.”

He added, "I received information from a source close to the President of the Republic, that the date for assigning Allawi is February 3, and accordingly, with the addition of four gatherings, the last date for the taxpayer will be the end of the next 8 March."

The vote on the Allawi government was scheduled for parliament on Thursday, but the extraordinary session was postponed to tomorrow, Saturday.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=209999
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Other: Political parties deliberately thwarted the session of granting confidence, due to Allawi's refusal to grant them "shares and spoils"

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 28, 2020 8:19 am

Other: Political parties deliberately thwarted the session of granting confidence, due to Allawi's refusal to grant them "shares and spoils"

28-02-2020

Baghdad - news

The Saireon Alliance confirmed today, Friday, the failure of the parliament session to give confidence yesterday, deliberately, by political parties that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi refused to grant "shares and loot".

The representative of the coalition, Raad Al-Maksousi, told Al-Akhbariya: “Political parties deliberately failed the parliament session, because Allawi did not agree to their requests regarding quotas and division of the spoils.” He revealed that “political blocs suddenly change their positions, at the door of the parliament hall, Despite its previous positions, which supported the vote in favor of the Allawi government. "

Al-Maksousi considered that "the postponement of the session was a political decision," noting that "during the coming hours intensive dialogues and negotiations will be held in order to resolve the final position of the political forces to vote on the new government, during a session that we hope will be held tomorrow, Saturday."

Parliament failed, yesterday, Thursday, to hold a session of granting confidence to the government of designate Muhammad Allawi, due to sharp political differences over it, prompting the Presidency of Parliament to postpone the session until further notice.

The Presidency of the Parliament postponed the session for half an hour for two consecutive times, after the session rang, and only a few representatives attended.

This is the third postponement of the voting session, as the session was supposed to take place last Monday, and was postponed to Wednesday, and then to Thursday, due to political differences and a number of blocs refused to vote on it.

Allawi had arrived in the parliament building before Thursday noon, and held a meeting with the first deputy speaker of the parliament, Hassan Al-Kaabi, and they discussed the possibility of passing the government, and then held a second meeting attended by parliament speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, in which they discussed the postponement of the session, while the blocks objecting to The Allawi government met, and discussed its latest decision on the government.

Allawi, upon his official arrival, submitted the CVs of his candidates for the ministerial portfolios to the presidency of the parliament, and included the change of the candidate of the Ministry of Labor, and the nomination of a new candidate in her place, Al-Bayati Time, while the defense, interior and justice ministries remained vacant.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=210029
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Fateh: Allawi's cabin will pass tomorrow

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:36 am

[rtl]Al-Fateh: Allawi's cabin will pass tomorrow[/rtl]

28/2/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Story_img_5e58ecb600549

[Baghdad-Ain]

The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Al-Fatlawi confirmed on Friday that the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi will pass on Saturday with the participation of all blocs or the political majority within Parliament, pointing out that there is a desire for everyone to participate in voting without leaving a component that rejects Allawi's booth.

Al-Fatlawi said in a press statement, "There are understandings and talks that will be held between the various parties regarding the ministerial cabinet in order to pass it next Saturday, especially since there is a strong desire among most of the blocs for everyone to participate in passing the cabin."

He added that "the ministerial cabinet will not be passed through a project to satisfy the Kurds and Sunnis, as there is a rejection of such a project, but the problem will be solved through dialogues."

He explained that "the government will pass tomorrow, Saturday, whether by voting for all blocks and components, or through the majority present in the House of Representatives."

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=87191&fbclid=IwAR37DrN_0jadidJ7j7yUIiRumSQKFO_uNadIIVaIcFX1IM8kqTxqZXYac2Q
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Parliament session to vote on Allawi's government postponed to Sunday

Post by claud39 Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:54 pm

Parliament session to vote on Allawi's government postponed to Sunday

27 Minutes ago

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 WhatsApp-Image-2020-02-28-at-2.25.25-PM

Baghdad:
Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi announced the approval of the Presidency of the Council on the request submitted by the Prime Minister in charge of postponing the extraordinary session in order to complete the formation of his cabinet cabinet until Sunday, March 1, 2020, at one o'clock in the afternoon.

http://altahreernews.com/12896/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Kaabi: What happened in yesterday's session violated the constitution and clearly defied the will of the people

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:48 am

[size=32]Al-Kaabi: What happened in yesterday's session violated the constitution and clearly defied the will of the people[/size]

02/28/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Untitled-2-2-800x445

Al-Kaabi calls the deputies to attend tomorrow's session and not be drawn behind the quotas and the spoils that some blocs aspire to

In the name of of Allah the Merciful

And hold fast to the rope of God all, and do not separate

Believe God Almighty

Mr. Hassan Karim Al Kaabi, First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, expressed his dissatisfaction with what happened in the parliament’s session yesterday, Thursday, from the clear violation of the articles of the constitution, calling on the representatives of the people to respect the constitution and the law regarding holding a session tomorrow morning to give confidence to the cabinet of the Prime Minister-designate Mr. Tawfiq Allawi Being dragged behind the narrow interests of the parties that were and still ambitious for the booty and the name "national consensus" or electoral merit.

His Excellency demanded, during a statement today, Saturday 28 February 2020, ladies and gentlemen, members of the House of Representatives, to move away from what the parties have with them from quotas and abhorrent interests, including the people fed up and stung by their fires throughout the previous years, indicating that these parties meet on the stakes in ministries at the beginning of forming governments until passing them, and seeing them Different, wrestling ahead of the elections.

His Eminence said: The victim of the ongoing fighting for the spoils is the Iraqi people, who are waiting for us today to accelerate the formation of a government that meets its aspirations and begins to implement the budget and implement reforms, addressing all those who seek to the spoilers. To the will of the countrymen. ”

Media office of the
First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives
2/28/2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/02/28/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%83%d8%b9%d8%a8%d9%8a-%d9%85%d8%a7%d8%ad%d8%af%d8%ab-%d9%81%d9%8a-%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d9%85%d8%b3-%d8%ae%d8%b1%d9%82-%d9%84%d9%84%d8%af%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%88%d8%b1/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty statement

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:54 am

[size=32]statement[/size]

02/28/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Untitled-2-800x445-1

Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi announces the approval by the Presidency of the Council of the request submitted by the Prime Minister in charge of postponing the extraordinary session in order to complete the formation of his ministerial cabinet until Sunday, March 1, 2020, at one in the afternoon.

=======
Media Office
of the Speaker of Parliament
28 February 2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/02/28/%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%86-15/?__cf_chl_jschl_tk__=19725774b9dd3c4a6fafa639b8ab77d58ad07081-1582983301-0-AYtAZAA9u5tXGDRN0OW9PCpW6pguvWXfjD17hYKr-xaGhJ-dLKqsRti40WoqX6lQlllWMWc5xowrjZ9YmQ0Cu2DxROJ6kolB6KYzU3QkbX2TYJbE4evFM8yxup291FLKYC2xlIuOA9PzfT5FqvudlWInwg65FMckwW8EUmF8XYKmFaCu4XwXxg8TpHySapZQRsWoDs71z3XQiZF60cE_WwZ4yDiSXtGJm-hxzmAQ-DQVTMr48v0RE2a2_cLEVIEf8sfMNs0etXTTHzeCLZOfMeOgX1HL_yKfqgomp-rkQ8E5zEtsMelNBRS2nJSltubDrf7_9DCzvoRvIMRSlDFDE0w
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Allawi reaches agreements with the Kurds and Sunnis and guarantees to pass his booth tomorrow

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:02 am

[size=36]Allawi reaches agreements with the Kurds and Sunnis and guarantees to pass his booth tomorrow[/size]

02/29/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 142922020_434334234

Private- Mawazine News

A source close to Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi said on Saturday that the latter had reached agreements with Kurdish and Sunni blocs on the cabinet.

The source said in an interview with (Mawazine News) that "Allawi reached an agreement with the Kurds regarding the candidates from the component in his cabinet, and there is also an agreement with the Sunni blocs."

He added, "After these agreements, passing the cabinet in the emergency session tomorrow is very possible."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=88252
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty The most important dialogue of the Kurds .. Allawi is conducting meetings today, while talking about alternatives about him

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:08 am

[size=36]The most important dialogue of the Kurds .. Allawi is conducting meetings today, while talking about alternatives about him[/size]

02/29/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 102922020_trth

BAGHDAD - Mawazine News

, political sources revealed, on Saturday, that Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Allawi is conducting meetings today, pointing to talking about replacements for him.

The sources said, "Allawi is trying today to hold several meetings, and will focus on the Kurdish side, trying to win it, but his efforts may be unsuccessful."

She added, "Talking about new candidates, as alternatives, may be offered."

It is scheduled that the Council of Ministers will hold tomorrow, its special session, to vote on the government of Muhammad Allawi. Ended 29 / A 43

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=88211
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty The National Union: The differences between Allawi and the Kurds tend to be resolved .. The coming hours will determine the form of the government

Post by claud39 Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:12 am

[size=36]The National Union: The differences between Allawi and the Kurds tend to be resolved .. The coming hours will determine the form of the government[/size]

02/29/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 122922020_4343243243342

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, a deputy of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan confirmed, on Saturday, that the participation of the Kurds in a session of granting confidence to the Allawi government will not be decided, pointing out that the discussions are heading towards resolving the differences between Allawi and the Kurds.

Dylan Ghaffour said in an interview carried by her party's media, that "the participation of the Kurds in the special session by granting confidence in the Allawi government is still inconclusive, confirming the continuation of the talks towards a solution that satisfies the Kurds."

She added, "The talks are heading towards solving problems between the region and Baghdad," praising the "step of naming the Ministry of State for Kurdistan Region Affairs."

She noted, "The Kurds do not have any official candidate in the government of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi," noting that "upcoming hours determine the future of the new government, especially as politics in Iraq are decisions at last moments." 
Ended 29 / h

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=88237
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Watch @MohammedAllawi ’s statement following his decision to withdraw as PM-designate

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:01 am

Watch
@MohammedAllawi
’s statement following his decision to withdraw as PM-designate

7:20 AM · 2 mars 2020

https://twitter.com/i/status/1234453467130945536

https://twitter.com/IraqiGovt/status/1234453467130945536
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Haddad: We call for a comprehensive national dialogue between all political forces and blocs and with the participation of representatives of the demonstration squares to emerge from the crisis of forming the new government

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:09 am

[size=32]Al-Haddad: We call for a comprehensive national dialogue between all political forces and blocs and with the participation of representatives of the demonstration squares to emerge from the crisis of forming the new government[/size]

03/202020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Untitled-2-1-800x445

In light of the recent political developments, the exacerbation of security, health, economic and service problems, the widening political differences and the controversy on the Iraqi scene, especially after the withdrawal of the Prime Minister-designate, Mr. Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, His Excellency the Deputy Speaker of the Iraqi Parliament, Dr. Bashir Khalil Al-Haddad, stressed the importance of uniting the efforts of all parties and partners and giving priority to the interest The Supreme National, and work hard to preserve the country and the stability of the political process to overcome this crisis and prepare for the next stage and early elections.

Al-Haddad and in a statement issued by him stated: “In the event of the aggravation of the situation and the collapse of the political process and societal peace, the only loser is the Iraqi people in all their spectrums and components, so we call for a comprehensive national dialogue between all political forces and blocs and with the active participation of representatives of the demonstration arenas to get out of the government formation crisis, and bypass The differences and strengthening the national cohesion in a way that realizes the true national partnership, joint cooperation between the legislative authority and the executive authority, and the continuation of the parliament’s work to expedite the approval of the necessary laws and legislations that will advance the service and health reality and avoid crises and For problems. ”

Media office of the Vice-President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives
Monday, March 2, 2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/03/02/68086/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Re: Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation

Post by Captain259 Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:25 pm

TONY-RAY-MARK-FRANK-----YOU ALL ARE FULL OF ---SHIT----THE DINAR IS DEAD---JUST LIKE THE TOWEL HEADS IN IRAQ----ALL FULL OF SHIT----INSTEAD OF BUYING DONG---JUST PLAY WITH YOUR DONG-----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Abadi sets a condition for the prime minister to be taken over again

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:12 am

[size=36]Al-Abadi sets a condition for the prime minister to be taken over again[/size]

03/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 13332020_thumbs_b_c_c2748cc4b4c88eba750656015750650e

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, a spokeswoman for the victory coalition, Ayat Al-Mudhafar, revealed today, Tuesday, the position of the leader of the coalition, Haider al-Abadi, a single condition in exchange for receiving the prime minister again.

Al-Mudhafar said in a statement received by Mawazine News that the head of the coalition, Haider al-Abadi, refuses to be assigned to the prime minister if he is nominated by the political blocs.

She indicated that he would "agree to that if it was a candidacy from the people and the protesting masses." Ended / 29 BC

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=88747
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Abadi presents an initiative to solve the political crisis: a mini government led by an independent

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 04, 2020 4:09 pm

[size=30]Al-Abadi presents an initiative to solve the political crisis: a mini government led by an independent[/size]

Wednesday 04 March 2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A

[size=20][size=20]People - Baghdad

On Wednesday, the leader of the victory coalition, Haider al-Abadi, called on all political parties to find solidarity solutions out of the country, and the need to show wisdom and a spirit of compromise away from narrow interests, high ceilings and adventurism advancing, offering a initiative from several points to overcome what he described as a power vacuum.

A statement by Al-Abadi’s office, which “people” received, a copy of it today (4 March 2020), said that “to overcome the crisis of confidence and the emptiness of power, and based on our national responsibilities, we are proposing the following initiative:

1 - His Excellency the President of the Republic assigns a qualified, independent and strong independent person to head the government within 15 days.

2 - Forming a mini government to manage the transitional period, provided that it does not exceed one year of its responsibility.

3- The primary tasks of the government are to hold early and fair elections, with a UNAMI partnership, no later than 12/31/2020, to control security, to confine arms to the state, and to bring the perpetrators of the demonstrators and security forces to justice, and the neutrality of the national decision.

4- The Prime Minister-designate obliged to form a government away from the hateful party allocation, while preserving the representation of national societal diversity.

5 - Engaging professional and government activists, and appointing an advisor to the Prime Minister for mass demands, to ensure the public’s involvement in the management of the transitional phase.

6- Forming special committees (tripartite) from the government, the UNAMI, and the demonstrators, to supervise the following tasks: conducting the elections, investigation committees for killing protesters and security forces, and re-establishing security in the Iraqi governorates.

The Parliamentary Legal Committee confirmed, on Wednesday, that the constitutional deadline for choosing a prime minister is "not final" and can be extended.

Committee member Hussein al-Aqabi said in a statement to the official agency, and it was followed by "Nass" today (4 March 2020) that "the period of choosing the prime minister specified by the constitution is not final."
Al-Aqabi added, “If the decision to choose the prime minister is not decided within 15 days, the period can be extended legally.”

[/size][/size]

[size=22]Key words:

[/size]

https://www.nasnews.com/%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%af%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d9%82%d8%af%d9%91%d9%85-%d9%85%d8%a8%d8%a7%d8%af%d8%b1%d8%a9-%d9%84%d8%ad%d9%84-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a3%d8%b2%d9%85%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b3%d9%8a%d8%a7/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty A deputy reveals the blocs in favor of Abdel-Mahdi's reassignment and considers him a "compromise"

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:04 pm

A deputy reveals the blocs in favor of Abdel-Mahdi's reassignment and considers him a "compromise"  

04/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8%A8%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%87%D8%AF%D9%8A-696x464

The information / Baghdad ..

On Wednesday, Al-Fateh MP, Karim Alaiwi, revealed the support of the majority of the coalition forces and other blocs to reassign the resigned prime minister, Adel Abdul-Mahdi , as prime minister. This was a "compromise solution".

Aliwi said in a statement to the "information", that "the Shiite political forces pushed the names of new political figures previously uninhibited as new candidates for the post of prime minister," refusing to disclose those names for fear that "burned by some political forces."

He added, "The dispute of the Shiite forces ended when Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi offered his apology for the assignment," noting that "most of the Fatah forces and Shiite forces outside the Fatah movement want to reassign the resigned Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi as a compromise."

The deputy of the Al-Fateh coalition, Hanin Al-Qaddo, had confirmed in a previous statement to "Al-Maalouma", that his alliance is still coherent and untrue to its dissolution, indicating that the nomination of the next prime minister needs a comprehensive political agreement to pass it. Ended in / 25 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/04/459887/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty State of Law: Al-Maliki received a tripartite offer to assign him as prime minister, and this is his advice to Allawi

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:28 pm

State of Law: Al-Maliki received a tripartite offer to assign him as prime minister, and this is his advice to Allawi

04/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-696x464

State of Law coalition revealed that its President Nuri al-Maliki received offers from Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish parties to assign him to the premiership, but he refused to do so, while disclosing advice that al-Maliki directed to apologized Prime Minister Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi.

Coalition member Saad Al-Muttalabi said in televised statements that I followed (Al-Maalouma), that "Shiite, Sunni and Kurdish parties came to the head of the State of Law coalition and offered him to assign him as prime minister and told him that the country needs him," noting that "Al-Maliki rejected that offer."

Al-Muttalabi added, "Assigning al-Maliki as prime minister needs a lot of work, especially since all others will oppose it."

On the part of Al-Muttalabi, he affirmed that "the apologized Prime Minister, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, visited Maliki four times before and after his candidacy for prime minister," pointing out that "Al-Maliki advised him not to run for prime minister." Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/04/459799/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty The fate of the Iraqi scene after repeated failure to form a new government .. A political expert answers

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 04, 2020 10:26 pm

The fate of the Iraqi scene after repeated failure to form a new government .. A political expert answers

Thursday, March 05, 2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 20181213105001501

Dr. Tariq Fahmy, a professor of political science at Cairo University, stressed that the Iraqi scene has returned to square one again, where gangs and partisans rule it, explaining that the coming period will witness more formation of new Iraqi coalitions based on nervousness, and these coalitions will seek to impose themselves on any measures Especially with the formation of the new government, explaining that the apology of Prime Minister-designate Mohamed Allawi for the formation of the Iraqi government held the scene in Baghdad significantly, especially that so far all attempts to form an Iraqi government have failed, in light of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, head of the caretaker government, rejecting direct government work .

The professor of political science at Cairo University told "The Seventh Day" that Muhammad Allawi was subjected to many pressures and dictations by political blocs during the formation of the government by political blocs and the attempt of some Iraqi parties to impose specific names on the new government at the time when Muhammad Tawfiq was seeking Allawi to form an independent government .

The professor of political science at Cairo University pointed out that the second reason behind Mohamed Tawfiq Allawi’s apology for forming the new government is the parliament postponing its session to vote on the Iraqi government for the second time, which Allawi considered to be an embarrassment to him, especially in light of the severe differences between the Iraqi blocs on that new government, Pointing out that the Iraqi street will continue to demonstrate in order to form a government independent of the parties at a time when the parties are pressuring them to put their candidates within the government, which prompted Allawi to go out and announce an apology for forming the government .

During his tweet via his personal account on "Twitter", the designated Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, announced his withdrawal from the formation of the Iraqi government, after the House of Representatives failed, for the second time, to hold an extraordinary session to vote, noting that he had submitted a letter to the President of the Republic apologizing in it On his mandate to form a government .

Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi said during his tweet: I presented a message to the President of the Republic, apologizing for assigning me to form the government. I was in front of this equation as prime minister in exchange for lack of honesty with my people and continuing the position at the expense of his suffering.
https://www.youm7.com/story/2020/3/5/%D9%85%D8%B5%D9%8A%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%89-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%AA%D9%83%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D9%81%D8%B4%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%AC%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%A9-%D8%AE%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1/4657465
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty The stock exchange of candidates for prime minister repeats itself, and Abdel-Mahdi remains under the authority of the authority

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 07, 2020 10:27 am

[size=36]The stock exchange of candidates for prime minister repeats itself, and Abdel-Mahdi remains under the authority of the authority[/size]

07/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 7732020_trhbh

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, political sources said, on Saturday, that the survival of Adel Abdul Mahdi as prime minister is subject to the hands of the supreme religious authority in Iraq, noting that all former candidates will be recycled.

The sources told Mawazine News that "the political parties have not yet gone through the names, and talk about the possibility of Abdul-Mahdi remaining or not, because the issue is no longer in the hands of the political forces, but rather the religious authority that called the parliamentary blocs to reconsider their options." And the demonstrators, who reject any aspect so far, and at the same time refuse to remain Abdel-Mahdi. "

She added, "The forces of the Shiite house are trying to gain more time, by focusing the discussion on the characteristics of the next president before moving to the designation here. 

The name of the head of the Iraqi Intelligence Service, Mustafa al-Kazimi, emerges as one of the front runners for the position, given that he is accepted by all of Washington and Tehran are promoted by those close to them, and in addition, according to them, he is able to cultivate relations with various political parties, and he is the former journalist who assumed his security post in 2016. ”

The sources added, "On the stock exchange of names as well, the name of the former spokesperson for the Alliance of Cairns Qahtan al-Jubouri is highlighted, along with the governor of Basra, Asaad al-Eidani."

And she stated, “There are those who are re-proposing the name of the Minister of Higher Education Qusai al-Suhail, the former candidate on the Al-Fateh list, Ali Shukri, and the official in the Presidency of the Republic, Naim al-Suhi, too.” End 29 / A 43

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=89210
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Deputy: The Seven Committee will present a candidate for prime minister in favor of next week

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:21 pm

Deputy: The Seven Committee will present a candidate for prime minister in favor of next week

12/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-696x435

Information / private ...

On Thursday, Al-Fateh MP, Al-Kanani, affirmed that the Seven Committee will present the candidate for prime minister to President of the Republic, Barham Salih, next week.

Kanani said in a statement to / information /, that "the Seven Committee began collecting CVs of the candidates to choose one of the figures that have the support of political blocs," pointing out that "the committee will present a candidate for prime minister in favor of next week to announce his assignment."

He added that "the political blocs are currently studying a number of names to take over the position of prime minister and will present the final candidate to all Kurdish and Sunni political forces," noting that "the committee has not resolved the prime minister's personality yet."

On Wednesday, the MP from the Alliance Alliance, Al-Rubaie, revealed that the Shiite political forces formed a committee comprising 7 personalities representing it to choose a new candidate to head the government to succeed resigned Adel Abdul-Mahdi , and after the failure of the commissioner, Muhammad Allawi, to gain the confidence of Parliament. It ended 25 T.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/12/461776/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Tamimi: The President of the Republic has 45 days to appoint a new candidate to head the Council of Ministers

Post by claud39 Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:23 pm

Al-Tamimi: The President of the Republic has 45 days to appoint a new candidate to head the Council of Ministers

13/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%87%D9%85-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD12-696x435

Information / private ..

Friday, legal expert, Ali Al-Tamimi, confirmed that the President of the Republic has an additional 30 days in the event that the 15-day period ends to assign a candidate to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers, pointing out that the President of the Republic will be able to choose the character he finds suitable for prime minister in the event of the expiration of the said period without providing Any candidate.

Al-Tamimi said in a statement to "Information", that "the President of the Republic, and if he fails during the 15-day period to appoint a candidate from the largest bloc of the Prime Minister, he will get another 30-day period, which is the period that the Prime Minister is to present his government."

He added that "the 30-day period is among the 15-day period during which a prime minister should be assigned, meaning that the president of the republic can continue to try to appoint a candidate to head the government, provided that the taxpayer does not exceed the remainder of this period to present his government."

And that "failure to exceed the period of 15 and 30 days that is assigned to a candidate and choose his government, will be applied in this case Article 81 of the Constitution where the President of the Republic acts as the Prime Minister in the administration of the country by Republican Decree, and then the President of the Republic can choose a remote candidate For the parties to head the Cabinet. ” 25 n ended

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/13/461819/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Fateh: The Seven will send the name of the prime minister candidate to Saleh tomorrow

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:39 am

Al-Fateh: The Seven will send the name of the prime minister candidate to Saleh tomorrow

14/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%81%D8%AA%D8%AD-696x479
Information / Baghdad ..

The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Karim Alioui announced on Saturday that the Seven Committee will send on Sunday the name of the candidate for the position of Prime Minister to the Presidency of the Republic, stressing that the Seven Committee has authorization from all Shiite political forces to choose the new candidate.

Alyoum said in a statement to "Information", that "the Seven Committee is about to settle for the name of a specific person and it will be submitted to the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, for the purpose of assigning the position of Prime Minister," noting that "the information we obtained indicates that the candidate will be from independent personalities."

He added that "the Shiite political forces gave the committee the authority to choose the new candidate for the post of president of the republic without referring to the political blocs that nominated them, as the name of the candidate is paid directly to the presidency for the purpose of issuing the assignment decision."

Member of Parliament, Nada Shaker Jawdat, confirmed in a previous statement to "Information", that the time has come for the political blocs to name a strong prime minister who is able to stop the American recklessness against national sovereignty.

Ended in / 25 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/14/462009/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Head of a parliamentary bloc: The Seven Committee will settle the issue of the Prime Minister this evening

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:42 am

Head of a parliamentary bloc: The Seven Committee will settle the issue of the Prime Minister this evening

14/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%85-%D9%83%D9%86%D8%A7-696x409

Information / Baghdad ..

The head of the Rafidain Parliamentary Bloc, Yonadam Kanna, revealed, on Saturday, an upcoming meeting of the leaders of the Seven Committee of the Shiite political forces to resolve the selection of the next prime minister, indicating that this evening, the new prime minister will be agreed upon.

Kanna said in a statement to "Information", that "the prime minister is a political affair of the Shiite forces and is currently under discussion among its leaders to resolve the matter." Noting that "President of the Republic Barham Saleh is awaiting the outcome of the Seven Committee this evening to agree on the personality of the next prime minister to assign him."

He explained that "the assignment of any prime minister was only achieved through the Shiite forces and in agreement with the Sunni and Kurdish political blocs and other minorities in Parliament to prevent a recurrence of the scenario of Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi in forming his government."

The MP from the Alliance of Allies Al-Rubaie confirmed in a previous statement to "Information", that the Seven Committee continues its meetings to choose a candidate to head the next government, pointing out that the committee may go to choose the next Prime Minister from the judges or one of the university professors. Finished / 25 d

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/14/461912/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Deputy: It is time to name a strong character to stop US recklessness

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:45 am

Deputy: It is time to name a strong character to stop US recklessness

14/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D9%86%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%B1-%D8%AC%D9%88%D8%AF%D8%AA-696x435

Information / Baghdad ..

I returned, member of the House of Representatives Nada Shaker Jawdat, on Saturday, the American assault on military and civilian targets “recklessness and disregard” of national sovereignty, stressing that the time has come for political blocs to name a strong prime minister who is able to stop American disdain for national sovereignty.

Jawdat said in a statement to the "information", that "the worst stage in which Iraq went through is the stage of the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, in which a blatant and blatant violation of national sovereignty was carried out without having any firm stand in front of American recklessness and disregard, especially the recent attack on military and civilian targets as well as an incident Baghdad International Airport and Landry where this disregard will reach in the future.

Jawdat added, “ IraqThe political process is going through the most dangerous and difficult stage, security and economic, and the political blocs must be aware of this danger to the security of society, economically and security. Life. ”

On the other hand, Jawdat asserted, "The Quartet has settled until today four personalities, and it is possible that it will choose one of them during the day or tomorrow, Sunday, to submit it to the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, for the purpose of issuing the presidential commission decision." 

Ended in / 25 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/14/462008/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Urgent: the Seven Committee selects Naim Al-Suhail as a candidate for prime minister

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:31 pm

Urgent: the Seven Committee selects Naim Al-Suhail as a candidate for prime minister

15-03-2020

Baghdad / news

Today, Sunday, the Seven Committee chose Naeem Abdel Malek Al-Suhail as a candidate for prime minister in the interim government.

A source told "Al-Ikhbaria," that "the Seven Committee agreed to nominate Naim Al-Suhail to head the interim government."

He added that "the committee intends to present the name of Al-Suhail today to President of the Republic Barham Salih," noting that "it is hoped that the name will be officially announced this evening or tomorrow."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=211141
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Two names for Saleh, one of whom chooses to lead Iraq with a difficult and complicated mission, and Corona settles the Shiite debate

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Two names for Saleh, one of whom chooses to lead Iraq with a difficult and complicated mission, and Corona settles the Shiite debate

15-03-2020

Baghdad / news

The political scene in Iraq may appear more complicated and difficult in light of the disintegration and Shiite struggle and the ongoing controversy over the selection of the interim prime minister for the next stage full of crises on the level of politics, economics, security and health. 

President of the Republic Barham Saleh to announce one of them to lead Iraq for a year or more, on a mission that may seem easy on paper and almost impossible to carry out, as it requires the next prime minister to confine arms to the state and prepare for early elections, as well as eclipse those responsible for killing protesters Bring them to justice.

Saad al-Muttalabi, a leader in the State of Law coalition, which is led by former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, said in a statement that "the seven-party committee formed between Shiite political forces, has come up with a mini-list of names nominated for prime minister, including two names, will be agreed in the coming hours on one of them, To be put to the President of the Republic before the end of the constitutional period. "

He added that "the Shiite political forces understood the crisis, the scale of the challenge, and the gravity of the situation, and therefore they show seriousness in resolving this file in a fast and consensual manner, with some differences and differences, as each party seeks to name a prime minister close to it, and at the same time away from other political parties." .

He stressed that "the new assigned name, will be presented through the Shiite political forces, which formed the Seven Committee, and its candidate is not a candidate for a specific party or alliance."
Leaks from the Presidency of the Republic confirm that the Seven Committee has finally settled on two personalities, the head of the intelligence service, Mustafa al-Kazemi, and the politician Naim Abdel-Malik al-Suhail.

For his part, political expert, Muhammad al-Tamimi said that "the situation that Iraq is witnessing at the security, economic and health levels, due to the spread of the Corona virus, has prompted the Shiite political forces to move to resolve the formation of the new government quickly, taking into account the high interest of all of them in the current political system, so no Iraq can remain without a government, with serious crises, which it is going through. "

Al-Tamimi pointed out that "the recent escalation between the armed factions and the American forces present in Iraq, and the economic crisis following the drop in the price of oil and the spread of" Corona ", were factors that helped reduce the intensity of the Shiite-Shiite political differences, and for this the file will be settled before the end of the constitutional period, and that These forces are genuinely afraid of transferring power to the President of the Republic, for several reasons, chief among them the file of the Kirkuk governorate administration.

He added that Barham Saleh "was informed that his orientation to choose a candidate without referring to the political blocs, in the event that he did not present a candidate for him, before his deadline expired, is serious and irreversible, and for this reason the Seven Committee is engaged in intensive dialogues and meetings, to resolve its choice."

Al-Tamimi said that "according to the data and information, the current head of the Iraqi intelligence service, Mustafa al-Kazimi, is still the favorite to win the position of prime minister, as he trespasses his competing candidates by a large difference in terms of domestic and even external political support."

The new constitutional deadline in Iraq for the selection of a prime minister will end on March 17th, corresponding to tomorrow, Tuesday, amid a clear difference over the interpretations of Article 81 of the constitution regarding the president’s assumption of the position of prime minister in the event that the period expires without the appointment of a new president.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=211118
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Blackshart welcomes the assignment of Al-Zrafi to the Prime Minister and confirms that his government has hard work ahead of it

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:14 am

Blackshart welcomes the assignment of Al-Zrafi to the Prime Minister and confirms that his government has hard work ahead of it

17-03-2020

Baghdad / news

Special United Nations actress Henness Blachhardt welcomed the commissioning of Adnan Al-Zrafi to form the interim transitional government.

"We welcome the appointment of a candidate for prime minister to form a government in the face of unprecedented security, political, economic and health crises, because Iraq is in urgent need of an effective ministerial cabinet," Blashardt said in a tweet on Twitter.

"The Zorfi government faces hard work, and support from all political forces is critical to national unity and success."

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=211290
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Analyst: Assigning Al-Zrafi a reassuring step ... his distance from the axis of resistance will contribute to his success

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:21 am

Analyst: Assigning Al-Zrafi a reassuring step ... his distance from the axis of resistance will contribute to his success

17-03-2020

Baghdad / news

The analyst and university professor, Abd al-Salam Al-Ithawi, believes that assigning Adnan Al-Zarfi to the position of prime minister is a reassuring step.

Al-Ithawi told Al-Ikhbaria that the commissioning of Adnan Al-Zarfi is a reassuring step for several reasons. The first reason is that he is from the Haider Al-Abadi team, which managed to manage the ISIS and Kurdistan crisis.

He added, "Al-Zrafi is of American nationality, and he will not escalate with her, and he is also far from Iran and the axis of the resistance; we hope that he will limit their role."

The President of the Republic had decided to officially assign Al-Zarfi as the Prime Minister for the interim transitional government.

https://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=211293
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Adnan Al-Zrafi's mandate to form a government breaks the political deadlock in Iraq

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:25 am

[size=32]Adnan Al-Zrafi's mandate to form a government breaks the political deadlock in Iraq[/size]

- 16 Minutes Ago

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-300x247

BAGHDAD - Iraqi President Barham Salih on Tuesday expressed hope that Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zrafi will work to hold fair and early elections, “and that he fulfills the aspirations of Iraqis and meets the legitimate demands of peaceful demonstrators by carrying out the required reforms, and that he maintains the sovereignty, stability, and security of Iraq.”

During the ceremony instructing Al-Zrafi to form the new government, Barham Saleh stated that "Iraq deserves the best and its people to make the great sacrifices for a free and dignified life and a promising future for all of its citizens."

The Iraqi president affirmed that the government has "a lot of tasks and benefits that the people of all its components and spectrum await, and it is a trust and a responsibility in our necks that we all strive to achieve."

Saleh earlier mandated Adnan al-Zorfi to form the new government, after the Shiite parties Monday failed to agree on any of the names nominated for the post after the resignation of the current Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi and the apology of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi for completing his mission.

Al-Zarfi has 30 days to form a government, gain the confidence of Parliament, and organize early parliamentary elections.

Al-Zorfi will also have the task of resolving the issue of the presence of foreign forces on Iraqi soil, especially after two rockets landed on a military base housing foreign forces near Baghdad, according to what the Iraqi army announced on Tuesday, in the third such attack in less than a week.

He does not want Iraq’s experience in removing US forces to be repeated in 2011, when Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki used the fact of his uniqueness in the Iraqi scene to liquidate his political opponents from the Kurds and Sunnis, which subsequently provided an appropriate environment for the emergence of ISIS, and the calamities that it dragged on the country.

Al-Zrafi announced in previous statements that "the removal of foreign forces from Iraq may create a security vacuum that does not fill", noting that "the presence of foreign forces in Iraq is a guarantee of his presence in the international system."

Al-Zarfi is a leader in the victory coalition led by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and he worked as governor of Najaf for two terms from 2004 to 2014, and he held the position of assistant undersecretary for the Information Agency in the Ministry of Interior from 2006 to 2009.

On Monday, Barham Saleh received a large boost from the country's highest judicial authority, when the Federal Supreme Court ruled that the President of the Republic is currently monopolizing the authority to assign a new candidate to form a government, after the apology of the former commissioner, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, in accordance with Article 76 of the Constitution.

As of late Monday evening, the stock exchange was moving and the list of names was changing. After news of Al-Kazemi’s superiority over his competitors, late reports indicated that Naim Al-Suhail’s fortunes were stronger, and that the competition was limited between him and Al-Zarfi, after the strong Iranian objection to assigning the head of the intelligence service to form the new government.

The receding of options between Al-Kazemi, Al-Zrafi and Al-Suhail, who are accused of their inclinations towards the United States and the Gulf at the expense of Iran, reflects the depth of the political crisis experienced by Shiite parties loyal to Tehran, after it failed to pass all of its candidates, which reflects a significant decline in its impact.

A description of "new blood" as well as a "balance of trends" may apply to Al-Kazemi and Al-Zarfi. Although neither of them has ever been involved in a political project directed by Iran, neither of them has ever been a public political opponent of Tehran.

Observers see the rise of a personality far from the Iranian mood to the top of the pyramid of the Iraqi authority, indicating a stage in which Washington and Tehran's influence inside Iraq is balanced, after years of the latter's domination of the political decision in this country.

The Arabs

https://rawabetcenter.com/archives/106435
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Deputy for the rule of law: The Prime Minister-designate has the support of Al-Abadi and Al-Maliki

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:30 pm

Deputy for the rule of law: The Prime Minister-designate has the support of Al-Abadi and Al-Maliki 

03/17/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 114973

Baghdad today - Baghdad Nada Shaker, MP from the State of Law Coalition, affirmed on Tuesday (17 March 2020) that the commissioning of Adnan Al-Zarfi to form the transitional government was supported by its coalition leader Nuri al-Maliki and the leader of the coalition to which Al-Zorfi (Al-Nasr) Haider .Al-Abadi belongs

Shakir said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "Al-Zarfi is a professional, calm and clear personality, and he has strong and solid relations with all components of the Iraqi people and ".political parties She added that "Adnan Al-Zarfi succeeded to a large extent in the process of managing the Najaf province, and he approached the youth segment, so we count on him to approach the demonstrators to meet their demands," stressing that he is "able to manage the country at ".the current stage 

Shaker indicated that "the Prime Minister-designate will gain the confidence of Parliament, because he is a strong executive figure but needs the support of the political blocs to pass his cabinet cabinet," noting that he "has the support of Al-Abadi and Maliki, and therefore ".President of the Republic Barham Saleh assigned him 

On Tuesday (17 March 2020), President of the Republic, Barham Salih, commissioned the head of the parliamentary victory bloc, Adnan Al-Zarfi, to form the new government, succeeding the former commissioner, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, who presented an official .apology for forming the government 

Then, during the commissioning ceremony that took place in the Peace Palace in Baghdad, President Saleh expressed his “wishes to the Prime Minister in charge of success and success in his new duties, to conduct early and fair elections, achieve the aspirations of Iraqis, and to meet the legitimate demands of peaceful protesters through the implementation of reforms " .Required, and to maintain the sovereignty, stability and security of Iraq 

Saleh added, "Iraq deserves the best and its people to make the great sacrifices for the sake ." ".of a free and dignified life and a promising future for all of its people

https://baghdadtoday.news/ar/news/113674/%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%A8-%D8%B9%D9%86-%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86-%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty The stream of wisdom "opposes and maintains" the mechanism and method of assigning Zarfi

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:45 pm

[size=35]The stream of wisdom "opposes and maintains" the mechanism and method of assigning Zarfi[/size]

2020-03-17

[size=35]Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Doc-P-338007-637200878430431311
[/size]

The stream of wisdom led by Ammar Al-Hakim expressed his objection to the mechanism adopted by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, in appointing Adnan Al-Zarfi as head of the next government, and preserved him on the method adopted in this mandate, accusing Saleh of "indifference to a significant number of fundamental forces in the political arena."

The Political Bureau of the movement said in a statement that Alsumaria News received, a copy of it, that the stream of wisdom "confirms its complete eagerness to overcome the turning point witnessed by the country in a delicate circumstance, and its relentless pursuit to find positions and maturity and bring the destinations towards exit from the existing political crisis," stressing at the same time On "the importance of respecting the basic buildings on which the constitution and the political process are based in Iraq, and a commitment to enhancing cohesion and holding national reunification".

He added that "our current continued the mechanism that the President of the Republic adopted in the new mandate for the task of forming the next transitional government," noting that "we express our objection to that mechanism and we have reservations about the way in which this mandate was adopted in a manner that reflects the indifference of a significant number of the main forces in the political arena, on Despite our confidence in good intentions and appreciation of the public interest. "

He called on all parties to "bridge the rifts and adhere to the constitution and take into account the national contexts on which the successive political process and their governments were built, and to continue the path of reform."

It seems that the assignment of Al-Zrafi by Saleh Sabiha on Tuesday 17 March 2020, without consulting all the political blocs, will spark a new political crisis in the country, although this assignment met the approval of "Sunnis and Kurds" as well as "victory and others", but it met with strong rejection from The Al-Fateh coalition, led by Hadi al-Amiri and the State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki, and the National Contract and National Approach blocs, accused Saleh of violating the constitution "in public" by refusing to assign the candidate to the largest bloc.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/338007/%D8%AA%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D9%88%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%AD%D9%81%D8%B8-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A2%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Pompeo: America will support the designated Iraqi Prime Minister if he adheres to major principles

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:30 pm

[size=40]Pompeo: America will support the designated Iraqi Prime Minister if he adheres to major principles[/size]

MARCH 17, 2020

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Tuesday that Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi would have the support of Washington and the international community if he supported Iraq’s sovereignty, distanced himself from corruption and protected human rights, among other things.

On Tuesday, the Iraqi president appointed Zorfi as prime minister after several months of turmoil and stalemate, but powerful Shi'ite blocs lined up quickly to reject his nomination.

https://ara.reuters.com/article/topNews/idARAKBN214425
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Who is the new Iraqi Prime Minister?

Post by claud39 Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:39 pm

[size=32]Who is the new Iraqi Prime Minister?[/size]

18 Minutes Ago

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-8-300x170

After a difficult struggle and complicated talks between the political blocs, Iraqi President Barham Salih announced today the assignment of Deputy Adnan Al-Zarfi to form a government, provided that he names the members of his ministry and presents them to the parliament to gain confidence within a maximum period of thirty days.

Al-Zarfi was born in Najaf on January 1, 1966. He obtained a bachelor’s degree from the Faculty of Jurisprudence, at the University of Kufa in 1988, then a master’s degree from the same university in the same specialty in 2015, and he is in the research stage to obtain a doctorate.

Political history Al-
Zarfi belonged to the Islamic Dawa Party in 1983, and he was arrested during the era of the former regime because of his political activity and was placed in the provisions of the prison terms of Abu Ghraib prison after he was sentenced to life imprisonment in 1988, before he could escape with a group of detainees from prison in late February. In February 1991, during the withdrawal of the Iraqi army from Kuwait in the Gulf War, and the outbreak of a "popular uprising" - as was described by opponents of the regime of former President Saddam Hussein - in several Iraqi provinces.

After escaping from prison, Al-Zorfi participated in that "uprising", and after that he suffered several physical injuries after the Republican Guard forces entered the province of Najaf and arrested the participants, so he was forced to seek refuge in Rafha camp in Saudi Arabia until 1994, and then to migrate to the United States, and return to Iraq after the US invasion in 2003.

He established a political movement in Iraq under the name (Al-Wafa Movement) in 2004, and became a member of the Iraqi Reconstruction Authority team, before being appointed governor of Najaf in the same year until 2005, during the period of Iyad Allawi’s transitional government, after which he became a member of the Najaf Provincial Council, He remained head of the Al-Wafaa bloc in the council, until his appointment as an assistant undersecretary for intelligence affairs in the Ministry of Interior from 2006 to 2009, then he was elected governor of Najaf from 2009 to 2013, and extended it until 2015.

Al-Zarfi became a member of the House of Representatives in the 2014 parliamentary elections, as part of the coalition of the victory bloc currently led by former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

According to his autobiography as Secretary-General of the Iraqi Al-Wafa Movement and his political orientation, he “believes in the independence of Iraq from all foreign dependencies, calls for a unified Iraq in which sectarian and national differences are eliminated and based on citizenship, and believes in developing the national economy and the economic well-being of citizens, and that Iraq is an Arab Islamic country that plays An important role in the stability and building of the Arab and Islamic region and represents a balance point for preserving the interests of the region.

The most important tasks
In the aftermath of Al-Zrafi's assignment, Iraqi President Barham Saleh expressed his hope that the Prime Minister-designate would work to conduct early and fair elections, and meet the legitimate demands of peaceful protesters by carrying out the required reforms, and preserving the sovereignty, stability, and security of Iraq.

On the most important challenges or tasks awaiting Al-Zarfi, political analyst Ibrahim Al-Sarraj told Al-Jazeera Net that “the Prime Minister-designate faces difficult and extremely complex challenges, perhaps the most prominent of which are economic problems, including those related to low oil prices, which is itself a big problem, because Iraq depends on oil as a resource Essential to the public financial budget. Likewise, how he faces the partisan quota system in forming the government, gaining the confidence of Parliament, the parties' domination of ministries, as well as the task of eliminating or reducing corruption, which is a very difficult task.

Source: Al-Jazeera

https://rawabetcenter.com/archives/106450
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi receives the appointed Prime Minister, Mr. Adnan Al-Zarfi

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:33 am

[size=32]Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi receives the appointed Prime Minister, Mr. Adnan Al-Zarfi[/size]

3/17/2020
Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 2020-03-17-at-23.34.53-800x445

Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi, Mr. Adnan Al-Zarfi, the Prime Minister-designate, received again, during the meeting, his assertion of the need to form a government that adopts reform steps and sets a realistic government program that meets the requirements of the stage.

Media office
of the Speaker of Parliament
17 March 2020

http://ar.parliament.iq/2020/03/17/%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%85%d8%ac%d9%84%d8%b3-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d9%88%d8%a7%d8%a8-%d9%85%d8%ad%d9%85%d8%af-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad%d9%84%d8%a8%d9%88%d8%b3%d9%8a-%d9%8a%d8%b3%d8%aa%d9%82%d8%a8%d9%84-5/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Entrust Adnan Al-Zarfi to form the Iraqi government

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:33 am

Entrust Adnan Al-Zarfi to form the Iraqi government

The Al-Fateh Alliance, the State of Law coalition, and the National Contract and National Approach blocs announced in a joint statement their refusal to assign Adnan Al-Zarfi to form the new Iraqi government.

In its statement, those blocs considered the assignment of al-Zrafi a threat to civil peace and a violation of the constitution, because it did not assign the candidate to the largest bloc, adding that it would use legal, political and popular methods to stop the mandate, and the statement also called on other parties to prevent what he described as abuses and restore matters to its constitutional quorum .. 

This and the stream of wisdom expressed his objection and reservation On the mechanism of assigning Al-Zrafi and accused the Iraqi president of being indifferent to a significant number of Iraqi forces. Meanwhile, the National Salvation Front, the Iraqi Forces Alliance, and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan announced their support for Zorfi's mandate.

https://arabic.rt.com/features/1094878-%D8%AA%D9%83%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%81-%D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%83%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A9/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Pompeo sets conditions for US support for the Prime Minister-designate of Iraq

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:37 am

Pompeo sets conditions for US support for the Prime Minister-designate of Iraq

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 5e71d51942360462095569eb

In the first US reaction to Adnan al-Zarfi’s mandate to form a new Iraqi government, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo set terms for US support for him.

Pompeo wrote on Twitter, "The Iraqis want a government that maintains the country's sovereignty, provides the necessary needs, is free from corruption and protects human rights," adding that if Zarfi "places these interests as his top priority, he will have American and international support."

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 W_96hmja_normal

Secretary Pompeo

✔@SecPompeo

[ltr]Iraqis want a government that upholds Iraq’s sovereignty, provides basic needs, is free of corruption, and protects their human rights. If #Iraq's newly selected Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Zurfi puts these interests first, he will have U.S. and international support.[/ltr]

٧٬٢٤٤
٥:١٢ م - ١٧ مارس ٢٠٢٠
المعلومات والخصوصية لإعلانات تويتر

[rtl]

[/rtl]
Al-Zrafi announced after his appointment to form the Iraqi government by President Barham Saleh on Tuesday, his desire to prepare for "free, fair and transparent" elections in the country no later than one year.
And the United Nations welcomed the commissioned Zurfi, while rejected by some Iraqi parties, including  the Alliance of "conquest" which is headed by Hadi al - Amiri.

Source: RT

https://arabic.rt.com/middle_east/1094841-%D8%A8%D9%88%D9%85%D8%A8%D9%8A%D9%88-%D9%8A%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%AF-%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B7-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A-%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3-%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%83%D9%84%D9%81/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Zrafi pledges to Iraq "without quotas" and a weapon in the hands of the state

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:31 pm

[size=36]Al-Zrafi pledges to Iraq "without quotas" and a weapon in the hands of the state[/size]

Wednesday 18 March 2020 21:03

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 1834400

ABU DHABI - (Arab News Agency, Sky News): The Iraqi Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi said that he will be keen to prepare for fair, free and transparent elections within a maximum period of one year after the formation of the next government.

Al-Zrafi pledged in his first speech after his assignment, late, on Tuesday, to form a government away from sectarian and partisan quotas, considering that the assignment placed upon him "a great historical responsibility."

He also pledged to work to limit the survival of weapons in the hands of the state, end all armed manifestations and impose the authority of the state, and said that the state’s weapon will not be carried against the people, but rather will be to protect it and maintain the borders of Iraq.

Al-Zorfi called for launching an immediate dialogue with the peaceful demonstrators, stressing the follow-up files of the investigation into the events of the demonstrations, and holding those responsible for violence against the peaceful demonstrators and security forces accountable.

On the other hand, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said that the Iraqi Prime Minister will have the support of Washington and the international community "if he will support the sovereignty of Iraq", distance himself from corruption and protect human rights, among other things.

And the Iraqi President, Barham Salih Al-Zorfi, was appointed, on Tuesday, to head the Council of Ministers, after unrest and stagnation for several months.

https://alwatannews.net/article/871733/Arab/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%87%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%B5%D8%B5%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD-%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty The supreme judiciary attacks the Federal Court and the President of the Republic over the assignment of Zarfi

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:48 pm

[size=36]The supreme judiciary attacks the Federal Court and the President of the Republic over the assignment of Zarfi[/size]

3/18/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 151832020_4565

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, The Supreme Judicial Council attacked, on Wednesday, the Supreme Federal Court and President of the Republic Barham Salih, on the authority of Adnan Al-Zarfi to form the new government.

In a statement received by Mawazine News, Speaker of the Council, Faeq Zaidan, said, "Article 76, paragraph (first) of the constitution establishes a ruling text entitled (the candidate) of the largest number of parliamentary blocs (which we consider to be the winning bloc in the elections and not formed in what After, according to the opinion of the Federal Court, which we do not agree with regarding the interpretation of the concept of the largest number of parliamentary bloc).

Zaidan added, "The word (candidate) means that the party that nominated it and the paragraph (first) above has identified the authority responsible for the nomination, which is the largest number of parliamentary blocs. As for what is mentioned in paragraphs (third) and (fifth), it means a new (candidate) from The bloc stipulated in paragraph (first), i.e. the largest number of parliamentary blocs, with evidence of the repeated mention of the word (candidate) in paragraphs (third) and (fifth) in the sense that the person charged with the president of the republic must (nominate him), otherwise does it make sense to (assign) the president of the republic (Candidate) by him ?! "

He continued: "If the constitutional legislator had intended this, he would have chosen a word or other term without the word (the candidate), then repeat the word (mandates) the president of the republic and repeat the word (candidate) in paragraphs (first), (third) and (fifth) of Article 76 Its meaning is clear that the President of the Republic has his duty (commissioning only) for the candidate by the bloc stipulated in paragraph (first) whose concept extends to paragraphs (third) and (fifth).

He stressed, "The right to assign (the candidate) without the approval of the bloc that nominated him does not pass to the President of the Republic at all because this interpretation is wrong, especially as it was issued by a court that lacks a quorum legally." 

Ended 6/29 n

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=90896
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty The documents ... The Federal Supreme Court settles the controversy over assigning Zarfi

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:51 pm

[size=36]The documents ... The Federal Supreme Court settles the controversy over assigning Zarfi[/size]

3/18/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 131832020_500143Image1

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The Supreme Federal Court settled the controversy over the assignment of Adnan Al-Zrafi to form a new government by the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, after the apology of the former taxpayer, Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, without referring to the largest parliamentary bloc. 

Ended 6/6 N

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 131832020111

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 131832020222

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 131832020333

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 131832020444

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=90889
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Designated Prime Minister: Our priorities are preparing for the elections and restricting weapons to the state

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:41 pm

[size=36]Designated Prime Minister: Our priorities are preparing for the elections and restricting weapons to the state[/size]

18/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 91732020_500143Image1

Baghdad - Mawazine News

, Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zrafi stressed that his government’s priorities will be limited to preparing for free and fair elections within a maximum period of a year of forming a government, restricting weapons to the state, eliminating all armed manifestations, and facing the outbreak of the Corona virus, and
Al-Zrafi said in a televised speech followed by Mawazine News I extend my thanks and appreciation to the President of the Republic, Dr. Barham Salih, for this assignment, and express my gratitude to the leaders of the political blocs and members of the House of Representatives who gave us their confidence to carry out the tasks of the next stage. "

Al-Zarfi thanked the religious authority and said, "It has proven to be with the aspirations of the Iraqi people in all its categories since the fall of the former regime and until now, and in the most critical circumstances, it was a support for the people and the Iraqi state, whether in its support or criticism and its correction of the march."

He stressed that his government will work to "prepare for the holding of free, fair and transparent elections, in cooperation with the representation of the United Nations body operating in Iraq and within a maximum period of one year from the formation of the next government and provide all requirements for logistical support to the High Electoral Commission, and to ensure the provision of appropriate climates for the upcoming elections" ..

He also stressed , "given the major effort to counter the threat of an epidemic Corona, strengthen and support the crisis cell in all joints, and to follow scientific contexts currently in place in the developed countries of the world, and as an emergency to protect our people from this threat The day the whole world. God saves prayers are that our people and the whole human society from the epidemic. "

He pointed out the importance of expediting the sending of the budget for the year 2020 to the House of Representatives for approval. Noting that this will be after reviewing the possibility of increasing revenues, especially non-oil revenues, and reducing unnecessary spending to address the fiscal deficit, and taking the necessary steps to address the consequences of the sharp drop in oil prices.

He also stressed the necessity of working to confine arms in the hands of the state, eliminating all armed manifestations, extending the authority of the state, and promoting the restoration of complete civil peace and coexistence between all of all their diversity and diversity, all equally and without discrimination.

Al-Zorfi stressed that protecting the security of demonstrators and activists and emphasizing the sanctity of exposure to them and responding to their legitimate demands in achieving social justice and providing job opportunities and improving the level of basic services, pledging to work hard to "pursue the killers and reveal the identity of the people who were behind the fall of thousands of peaceful demonstrators and our armed forces." , And bring them to justice. " In addition to caring for and honoring the families of the martyrs, and paying attention to treating the wounded.

And it added that one of the priorities of his government is "adopting a foreign policy based on the principle of Iraq first and avoiding regional and international conflicts that make Iraq an arena for settling scores, so that Iraq will be for Iraqis first and for the highest Iraqi interests to be the compass that determines the directions of those positions and relations."

He also stressed the endeavor to open up to all the neighboring countries, the region, and the general international community, in a way that preserves the independence of Iraq as a sovereign country, a key and active partner in combating global terrorism, and a stabilizing factor in the region.

He pointed to the return of the displaced and the displaced to their cities and villages, and the provision of safe livelihoods and the requirements of a decent life.

He stressed the necessity of resolutely tackling the rampant corruption in the ministries of the state and the various institutions and cutting off the perpetrators of corruption, and ensuring their prosecution and the recovery of the stolen money.

He pledged to work to create an attractive investment environment for domestic and foreign capital. Support and revitalization of the private sector to contribute strongly to reconstruction and reconstruction. And provide more job opportunities and move the economy.

He pointed to the endeavor to solve the outstanding problems with the Kurdistan Regional Government and provide the necessary support to the governorates and local governments and to reach serious solutions and remedies to overcome all obstacles.

He also stressed the development of security and military institutions and support for the PMF and the Peshmerga forces as part of the country's military system. And continue to address the remnants of the ISIS terrorist. And control the borders to preserve the security and sovereignty of Iraq.

He asked members of the House of Representatives and political forces to be of assistance to his government in carrying out these tasks, to pass the current and critical circumstance that Iraq is going through, and to begin to rebuild the state on sound foundations, the state of institutions and citizenship in which everyone lives in freedom, justice, dignity and peace.

He said, "It is time for us to confirm our Iraqi identity."

Al-Zrafi devoted part of his speech to present the great praise and appreciation of the championships and sacrifices of the Almoravids for months in the sit-in and pretending of their peaceful movement for change and demanding the legitimate rights to build the state of institutions.

He said, "I pay tribute to the souls of the martyrs and honor the blood of the wounded, peaceful demonstrators and our armed forces, who took away their lives and blood to attain the free and dignified life that dear Iraq deserves and befit the spare Iraqis." M hn
ended

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=90784
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Iraqi President Salih appoints Adnan al-Zurfi as new PM-designate

Post by claud39 Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:44 pm

Iraqi President Salih appoints Adnan al-Zurfi as new PM-designate

18 mars 2020

Iraq's President Barham Salih has appointed Adnan al-Zurfi, the former governor of Najaf, as the new prime minister.
Al-Zurfi's mandate is to hold early elections to end the political unrest that has dogged Iraq for months.

Al Jazeera’s Simona Foltyn reports from Baghdad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAAgUYtTabM
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance receives the designated Prime Minister, Mr. Adnan Al-Zarfi

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:37 am

Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance receives the designated Prime Minister, Mr. Adnan Al-Zarfi

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Mof544532

Mr. Fuad Hussein received Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister, on Wednesday (03/18/2020) Prime Minister - designate Mr. Adnan Zurfi, and at the beginning of the meeting congratulated Mr. Fouad Hussein, on the occasion of Mr. Adnan Zurfi asked to form the new Iraqi government and wished him every success in Muwafaqiya His mission.   

The meeting dealt with various topics, where the designated official reviewed his government's future program and how to face the challenges facing Iraq.

On the other hand, the internal political situation and the position of political parties on the issue of commissioning were discussed, and in this context the two parties agreed on the need to unify the situation and close ranks in order to cross this critical and sensitive stage in the history of Iraq.

The study of the regional situation and the impact of the international dimensions on the political reality in Iraq was an important part of the discussion.

Mr. Al-Mandel put forward his vision on how to deal with the Kurdistan region, and ways to solve the outstanding issues between the federal government and the regional government.

In another aspect of the discussion, the general economic situation was discussed, and the impact of low oil prices on the overall financial situation and future plans to manage the crisis the country is going through, which is part of the crisis in the region and the world.

Mr. Fouad Hussein, Deputy Prime Minister, thanked Adnan Al-Zarfi, the Prime Minister-designate, for this visit and wished him success in his dealings with the various stages of forming the government, and promised to transfer his vision to the political leadership in Kurdistan and to representatives of the Kurdish parties in the region,

http://www.mof.gov.iq/Pages/MOFBannerHeadlineDetail.aspx?BannerNewsID=804
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Zrafi to Blaskhardt: Determined to form a government capable of facing challenges

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:51 am

[size=36]Al-Zrafi to Blaskhardt: Determined to form a government capable of facing challenges[/size]

19/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 131932020_1c7b063a-5188-417c-89b8-d2bbb489df71

Baghdad - Mawazine News -

Designated Prime Minister, Adnan Al-Zorfi, confirmed on Thursday his intention to form a government capable of facing challenges and holding fair and fair elections.

"The Zarfi received the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Hennes Balsakharat," the media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement.

Al-Zorfi confirmed, "His intention is to form a government that represents all Iraqis capable of meeting the aspirations of the demonstrators, and capable of facing the challenges facing the country and holding fair and fair elections at the earliest possible date."

For her part, Blackshart expressed "the support of the UN mission in the efforts to form the new ministry, and to help overcome obstacles", stressing "the importance of providing the appropriate atmosphere that enables the new government to carry out its duties."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=91023
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Zrafi begins his first steps in forming his government ... and the opposition forces refuse to hold dialogues with him

Post by claud39 Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:55 am

[size=36]Al-Zrafi begins his first steps in forming his government ... and the opposition forces refuse to hold dialogues with him[/size]

19/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 101932020_csdf

Baghdad Mawazine News

, political sources said, on Thursday, that Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi started his contacts today to form his government.

The sources said, "Despite the continuing reactions rejecting a step mandated to form the government from several Iraqi political forces described as being close to Tehran, Adnan al-Zarfi began his first steps in forming his government through preliminary contacts with a number of leaders of political blocs, seeking to obtain support and support For his prospective government, which is supposed to be presented to parliament in just one month to gain his confidence, at a time when the judiciary appeared divided over the mandate.

She added, "Al-Zorfi's contacts included a number of representatives and leaders of various political forces, which are a feeling of purity and a prelude to presenting a project and the idea of ​​his government to them."

The sources continued, "None of the political forces rejecting Zarfi, the most prominent of which is the" rule of law ", led by Nuri al-Maliki, and" Al-Fath ", led by Hadi al-Amiri; you have not agreed to hold any dialogue with him until now, because of their position rejecting him from the ground, and also he refused The mechanism for his appointment by President Barham Salih as unconstitutional. 

”Ended 29/43

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=90983
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Source: Shiite forces nominate three presidents of alternative universities for Zorfi

Post by claud39 Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:49 pm

[size=35]Source: Shiite forces nominate three presidents of alternative universities for Zorfi[/size]

2020-03-21

[size=35]Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Doc-P-338460-637204225662042166
[/size]

A political source revealed, on Sunday, the nomination of three alternative university presidents for the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The Shiite forces nominated three academic personalities for the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi."

He added, "The names of these personalities were sent to the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, in order to agree on one of them," noting that "in the event of the failure of the agreement, Al-Zarfi will proceed."

He continued, "The names proposed are Ahmed Al-Ghabban, former president of the University of Technology, Munir Al-Saadi, former president of Al Ain University (Karbala), and Mohsen Al-Dhalami, former president of the University of Kufa."

It is reported that the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, was tasked with the formation of the government on March 17th of this year, Adnan Al-Zorfi, to form a government, and this mandate was rejected by a number of political blocs.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A9/338460/%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%AF%D8%B1-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%88%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B4%D9%8A%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%B4%D8%AD-%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AB-%D8%B1%D8%A4%D8%B3%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%A9-%D9%84%D9%84
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Deputy: Al Zorfi team is starting from today to choose the personalities of the cabinet

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:05 am

Deputy: Al Zorfi team is starting from today to choose the personalities of the cabinet

3/22/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D9%86%D8%AF%D9%89-%D8%B4%D8%A7%D9%83%D8%B1-696x435

Member of Parliament Nada Shaker Jawdat affirmed, on Sunday, that the team of Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi has started from today to choose the cabinet , indicating that Al-Zarfi will form his government according to the merits of the components.

Jawdat said to the "information", that "the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi has given the green light to his political team to start from today to choose the personalities that will be nominated for the ministerial portfolios."

She added, "Through my proximity and contact with Al-Zarfi, I learned that the team has set specifications for choosing the next cabinet ministerial personalities , including taking into account the electoral merit of the components and the selection of independent, professional and competent personalities."

The Kurdistan Alliance MP, Salim Hamzah, had denied in a previous statement to "The Information", that there are contacts between the Kurdish forces and the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi regarding the file of forming the government, noting that the coalition forces are waiting for what will be the results of the Shiite house meetings. 

Ended in / 25 pm

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/22/463791/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty Al-Fath: Al-Zarfi is an American candidate and his assignment is overnight

Post by claud39 Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:08 am

Al-Fath: Al-Zarfi is an American candidate and his assignment is overnight

22/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-696x479

Information / private ...

On Sunday, the Al-Fateh Alliance confirmed that Adnan Al-Zarfi’s assignment to the position of prime minister came with American pressure and interference, and that Al-Zarfi’s assignment was a matter of death by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih.

"Saleh and Zorfi are the men of the United States of America and count on them to achieve the survival of their combat forces," said Hamid al-Moussawi, a representative of the coalition, pointing out that "Zorfi is an American candidate and is moving today to achieve his access to the position of prime minister."

He added that "Saleh violated the constitution by not assigning him to the nominee of the largest bloc and his going to nominate al-Zarfi, contrary to what was agreed upon by the Seven Committee," noting that "assigning al-Zrafi is a matter of default between Washington and Saleh."

Today, Saturday, the Al-Fateh coalition revealed moves to dismiss the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, from his post after he deliberately violated the constitution and fabricated political problems, while he indicated that the Kurdish blocs would support Saleh's dismissal for not being satisfied with him. 
It ended 25 T.

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/22/463793/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 Empty "The Taxpayer" warns of Iraq being subjected to international sanctions and stresses: I am not an American option

Post by claud39 Mon Mar 23, 2020 1:37 pm

"The Taxpayer" warns of Iraq being subjected to international sanctions and stresses: I am not an American option

23/03/2020

Iraq - Abdul-Mahdi: I will lift the parliament request for my resignation - Page 3 %D8%B9%D8%AF%D9%86%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B2%D8%B1%D9%81%D9%8A-696x435

On Monday, the Prime Minister-designate, Adnan Al-Zorfi, warned of the possibility of Iraq being subjected to international sanctions during the coming period, while stressing that it is not an American option, even if it carries its nationality.

Al-Zorfi said in statements carried by Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper and seen by him / the information: “I am an Iraqi option, first and foremost. The United States, to become American, is an unreasonable logic. ”

He added, “What concerns me primarily is building balanced relations with all the countries of the region, whether they are Arab, as the periphery of Iraq is Arab, and Islamic, as the periphery of Iraq is also Islamic, in addition to establishing balanced state relations with regional and international powers on the basis of shared interests with priority For our national interests. ”

And Al-Zrafi said, "The challenge of the financial crisis that Iraq is currently experiencing due to the collapse of oil prices is one of the most important things that must be faced and working hard," noting that " Iraq now lives on the cash surplus provided by the government of Haider al-Abadi."

He pointed out that "my government program is brief according to the main challenges we face now, which is the external challenge, including the Security Council and the International Alliance, as the position on Iraq appears negative, and we may be subject to sanctions unless we take this into consideration." Ended / 25

https://www.almaalomah.com/2020/03/23/463923/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum