Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad

Go down

MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad Empty MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:32 am

[size=32]MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad[/size]

27/11/2019
MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brotherhood Committee meets the Kuwaiti Ambassador in Baghdad IMG-20191127-WA0043-720x445

MP Amer Al-Fayez, Chairman of the Iraqi-Gulf Brothers Committee met in the presence of the members of the Committee on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 with the Kuwaiti Ambassador, Mr. Salem Al-Zamanan.

During the meeting, which was held at the Kuwaiti embassy in Baghdad, they discussed enhancing coordination mechanisms and fruitful cooperation between the Kuwaiti National Assembly and the Iraqi Council of Representatives, in addition to developing relations in various fields.

Deputy Fayez presented the serious steps taken by the Iraqi government to achieve the legitimate demands of the demonstrators, noting the keenness of the Iraqi government and the House of Representatives on the sovereignty of the country land and people.

The Chairman of the Committee and members of the Committee praised the pioneering and brotherly role of the State of Kuwait, headed by His Highness the Amir Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Sabah in his courageous and serious attitudes towards Iraq, stressing the depth of the historical relationship between the two countries.

The Chamber
of Deputies Media

27/11/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/11/27/%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%86%d8%a7%d8%a6%d8%a8-%d8%b9%d8%a7%d9%85%d8%b1-%d8%a7%d9%84%d9%81%d8%a7%d9%8a%d8%b2-%d8%b1%d8%a6%d9%8a%d8%b3-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a7%d8%ae%d9%88%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum