Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank

Go down

Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank Empty Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:42 pm

Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank

Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank 799237-f5618b49-3ebc-48fa-b671-7e0cfd86411f

Tuesday 26 November 16:32 2019

BAGHDAD / NINA / MP Alia Nassif called on regulators to open an investigation into the corruption files of the former director of the Iraqi Trade Bank (TBi), which gave loans to her relatives in large amounts to finance fake projects ..

Nassif said in a statement today: "The former director of the Iraqi Trade Bank (TBi) She has given loans to her relatives and members of her tribe in excess of $ 600 million, without real guarantees, to finance fake projects in the Kurdistan Region. They have been issued arrest warrants, which are hidden from view, and the people who received the loans do not exist.

Nassif said: "The total of these loans more than the capital of the bank," wondering: "Where these funds disappeared and whether the state was unable to all its institutions and control and security to pursue these funds and find the director of the fugitive bank, or not the government of the region if it is serious in its cooperation with the government Center, to provide detailed information on the fate of these funds, which are likely to be in the balances of persons within the territory? ".

She continued: "This scandal will damage the reputation of the banking system in Iraq and make foreign investors reluctant to invest inside Iraq, because the opening of credit requires the presence of a bank with a good reputation, while the Trade Bank of Iraq is the only bank approved by international banks and foreign companies and financial departments Around the world, but this scandal has become a black dot in its history. "

https://ninanews.com/Website/News/Details?Key=799237

Alia Nassif calls for an investigation into corruption files in the Iraqi Trade Bank 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum