Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states

Go down

Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states Empty Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:52 am

[size=32]Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states[/size]

26/11/2019

Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states R_25_11_2019-800x445

The Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee chaired by MP Amer Al-Fayez held a meeting on Monday 25/11/2019 to discuss the development of relations with the Gulf states.

During the meeting held at the headquarters of the Foreign Relations Committee, it was agreed to activate the role of the Committee through conducting visits and hosts to the ambassadors of the Gulf States and discussing the common issues.

The participants stressed the emphasis to consolidate the Iraqi-Gulf relations and clarify the vision on what is currently going on in the Iraqi street and the impact of the role of the Gulf States through the adoption of explicit and clear positions and tasks entrusted to the Commission.

The meeting was attended by MP Nahida Daini, MP Ali Al Amarah, MP Abboud al-Issawi, MP Karim Afftan and MP Hussein Arab.

Information Service
Parliament

25/11/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/11/26/%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b5%d8%af%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%b9%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%82%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ae%d9%84%d9%8a%d8%ac%d9%8a%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d8%a8%d8%ad%d8%ab-%d8%a7/

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states Empty Iraqi Ambassador to Riyadh Attends the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control Meeting with GCC Standardization Organization

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:22 am

[size=34]Iraqi Ambassador to Riyadh Attends the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control Meeting with GCC Standardization Organization[/size]

25/11/2019

Iraqi-Gulf Friendship Committee discusses mechanisms to strengthen relations with Arab Gulf states 19a908e6-cee7-40f1-b2a6-f2c91609a630-1

The Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to Riyadh attended. Qahtan Taha behind the meeting of the delegation of the Central Organization for Standardization and Quality Control of the Ministry of Planning with the Standardization Organization of the Gulf Cooperation Council in Riyadh.

The meeting was opened by Ambassador Ahmad Al Mahmoud, Representative of the General Secretariat of the Cooperation Council for the Arab States of the Gulf, who pointed out that this meeting is a positive step in the development of relations between Iraq and the GCC countries, and the fruit of the efforts made by the Secretariat General of the Gulf Cooperation Council and the Embassy of the Republic of Iraq in Riyadh Emphasizing the need to activate practical steps with regard to the economic aspects associated with the subject of standardization as it is an essential step to encourage Gulf investments to enter the Iraqi market.

For his part, Ambassador Qahtan Taha thanked the General Secretariat of the Gulf Cooperation Council for its role in organizing and hosting this meeting, stressing that the Embassy was keen to activate the practical aspects of the Memorandum of Understanding on the holding of political consultations between the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Iraq and the General Secretariat of the Council.

Usually, this meeting is an essential step to stimulate the capital of Gulf funds to invest in Iraq to achieve economic returns that promote the Iraqi economy, and achieve the benefit of these investments at the same time.

He pointed out that Iraq wishes to activate the memorandum of understanding signed by the Iraqi Ministry of Electricity with the Electricity Interconnection Authority for the Arab Gulf States;

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2019/11/?p=6507
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum