Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank

Go down

Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank Empty Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:46 pm

Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank

Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank Image

25-11-2019 03:05 PM

Baghdad / News

The Finance Committee chaired by Haitham Al-Jubouri and the presence of its members on the day of a meeting at which discussed the Federal Civil Service Law and the preparation of a new formula for the salary of state employees and sent to the government.

The interventions and opinions of members of the Finance Committee, according to the Information Chamber of the House of Representatives "on the preparation of a new salary scale for state employees to ensure social justice and eliminate the large differences between salaries, as well as it is a major demand of the demonstrators to be achieved."

On the other hand, Chairman of the Finance Committee Haitham al-Jubouri stressed "the need to maximize non-oil revenues such as taxes and full control over border ports and customs to supplement the state investment budget to complete the lagging projects and to initiate other important projects such as hospitals and schools."

In this regard, the Finance Committee directed to "host the Governor of the Central Bank and the President of the Border Ports Authority and the President of the Customs Authority and the President of the Tax Authority to identify the problems facing them and find quick solutions to them."

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=203093

Parliamentary Finance is directed to host the Governor of the Central Bank 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum