Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years

Go down

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years Empty Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:37 pm

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years Story_img_5dda1c0521671

2019/11/24 8:58

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives has suggested that the State's general budget for 2020 will arrive in the House of Representatives this week or the next.

The committee said that the next budget will differ significantly from previous budgets and will be in line with the demands of demonstrators and citizens.

Committee member Sherwan Mirza said that "the government is sending the 2020 budget to the House of Representatives this week or next week for discussion."

He added, "The budget for next year will be very different from the budgets prepared in the past, as they will come in line with the requirements of the current situation and the demands of the demonstrators."

Mirza said, "The House of Representatives and the Council of Ministers have given a lot of promises to the demonstrators to intensify projects during the next phase and provide job opportunities for the unemployed, which contributes to calm the street, it can not be the budget of next year, as it is prepared by the government Accepted the previous government because of its one-year anniversary. "

"The Kurdish delegation that arrived in Baghdad yesterday will hold talks with the federal government on the region's share of the budget for next year and the delivery of oil revenues," Mirza said.

Committee member MP Majid al-Waeli said that "the Council of Ministers has not yet set a date for sending the budget."

He added that "the Council of Ministers had to send the budget since last month, but it was much delayed, and has not yet set a date to send it to parliament."

For his part, member of the Finance Committee Jamal Cougar, that the budget 2020 will be allocated most of its doors to meet the demands of the demonstrators.

"The budget will include land distribution and construction of low-cost houses for the poor and needy," he said.

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=219861

Parliamentary Finance: The 2020 budget will be very different from previous years 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum