Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG

Go down

POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG Empty POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG

Post by Purpleskyz Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:54 pm

POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG Giphy

POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Saturday, 23-Nov-2019 18:14:28
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION
Date: Sat, November 23, 2019 11:27 am

Zap Says

HI ALL

YOU PUSHED US OVER THE EDGE AND WE SURVIVED. GREAT THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. THE FUNDS RELEASE TOOK PLACE AND DESPITE SOME REGULATORY ISSUES, ALL IS OK AND THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS. YESTERDAY THEY FINALIZED PRETTY WELL ALL THE DETAILS OF THE RELEASE, AND WE WILL BE RECEIVING CLEARED FUNDS BEFORE USA THANKSGIVING.

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THIS MESSAGE….

YES WE NEED ONE MORE PUSH TO HELP SOME KIDS AND FAMILIES GET THROUGH THIS WEEKEND BEFORE IT ALL BEGINS, AND BASED ON EVERYTHING WE HAVE BEEN INSTRUCTED ON, THIS IS IT FOR US.

SO YES WE NEED A BIT OF HELP STILL TO GET US THROUGH. WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT IT WOULD EVEN TAKE THIS LONG AFTER THE FORMAL RELEASE WAS DONE FOR US. VERY SUSPICIOUS BUT WHAT CAN WE DO…

REGARDLESS, WE ARE DOING OUR BEST TO MAINTAIN STABILITY AND GET THROUGH THIS AND PREPARING FOR A WHOLE BOATLOAD OF WORK.

SEE YOU SUNDAY.

GOD BLESS

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

The principals of this newsletter bare the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your donations have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct: goneforthfornow@gmail.com

Love and Kisses,

Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

POOFness for NOV 24: MEMORIES
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail ]
Date: Sunday, 24-Nov-2019 18:48:22
www.rumormillnews.com

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

====

Subject: MEMORIEs
Date: Sun, November 24, 2019 6:29 pm

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,
We have no further news than what we have told you about the financial mess that we call the Prosperity Packets and the RV and the Humanitarian web of events. It is hard to say who is moving the chess pieces around these days.

Not a whole lot is being done and that isn’t to deny that much "disgrace and dismal energies" aren’t present but those go with this kind of cause-building efforts. We can reassure you that something better than might have been thought a few years ago will come out of all this!!

All channels and all elements connected to this have to be assured and sync’d in with the benefits intended. You ponder why Rothschild's meddling wouldn’t stop all of this. Well they have!! Who do you think has been doing the squeeze plays? The big boys are not willing to turn loose anything that will add leverage. That is the short of it is as what has been happening !!!

There are continued efforts to shift all of this scenario as best they can. We can’t do anything but nudge a few folks, and gain some traction with those who are starting to question what their jobs are.

Nothing new can be reported for now. BUT DO RECALL , WHEN THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE IS WHEN THE SILENCE TAKES OVER.....

Poof

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

A gentleman was walking through an elephant camp, and he spotted that the elephants weren’t being kept in cages or held by the use of chains.
All that was holding them back from escaping the camp, was a small piece of rope tied to one of their legs.
As the man gazed upon the elephants, he was completely confused as to why the elephants didn’t just use their strength to break the rope and escape the camp. They could easily have done so, but instead, they didn’t try to at all.
Curious and wanting to know the answer, he asked a trainer nearby why the elephants were just standing there and never tried to escape.
The trainer replied;

“when they are very young and much smaller we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it’s enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free.”

The only reason that the elephants weren’t breaking free and escaping from the camp was that over time they adopted the belief that it just wasn’t possible.
Moral of the story:
No matter how much the world tries to hold you back, always continue with the belief that what you want to achieve is possible. Believing you can become successful is the most important step in actually achieving it.
PP UPDATE:
This appears to be the calm before the storm.....Hang in there and go with the flow...I'm hearing any minute, any day, in other words: Very, Very Soon...
Namaste,
Susan

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

A PIG ONCE TOLD ME THAT PEOPLE ARE FUNNY CRITTERS. THEY WILL TAKE INFORMATION, AND EAT IT, AND SPIT OUT DISINFORMATION. I AGREED WITH HIM. SMART PIG. WE HAVE SEEN GREAT EXAMPLES OF THIS TRANSFORMATION EVERYWHERE FROM POLITICS TO GURUS THAT “KNOW” THINGS.

A FEW YEARS AGO I PUT OUT A DIAL-IN SERVICE FOR PEOPLE TO GET THEIR NEWS. SINCE I DO NOT HAVE A SPECIFIC GURU WEBSITE FOR THIS STUFF WHERE I CAN MAKE MONEY OFF THE MILLIONS THAT ARE HUNGRY FOR THE LATEST ON CURRENCY EXCHANGES AND THE GLOBAL RESET, I WENT TO THE PHONE COMPANY AND GOT SOME 900 LINES THAT SOAK IN THE DOLLARS. THANKS TO BANKER BOB AND HIS AMAZING FINANCIAL SCHEMES, I PRESENT THIS EXCELLENT SERVICE AGAIN.

DO GO TO DIAL-A-DINAR AND KEEP PRESSING 9 AS THE UPKEEP OF OUR FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS IS EXPENSIVE.

FOR SENSELESS RUMORS, DIAL 1 ($0.99)

FOR IRRESPONSIBLE RUMORS, DIAL 2 ($9.95)

FOR INCREDIBLE RUMORS, DIAL 3 ($14.95)

FOR ABSURD RUMORS, DIAL 4 ($19.95)

FOR IDIOTIC RUMORS, DIAL 5 ($24.95)

FOR HILARIOUS RUMORS, DIAL 6 ($49.95)

FOR BIZARRE RUMORS, DIAL 7 ($89.95)

FOR BELIEVABLE RUMORS, DIAL 8 ($149.95)

FOR REALISTIC RUMORS, DIAL 9 (4 EASY PAYMENTS OF $49.95)

WE WILL HAVE TUESDAY SPECIALS AT 2-FOR-1. THIS HELPFUL ALTERNATIVE TO THE CONTINUOUS NONSTOP RUMORS GENERATED EVERY DAY IN RESPECT OF WHEN THINGS WILL HAPPEN, AT WHAT TIME, AND WHO WITH ARE A PUBLIC SERVICE OF MISS PHIPPS, OUR ERSTWHILE GENERAL SECRETARY AND OFFICE MANAGER. IT IS MUCH CLEANER THAN OTHER SLOPPY CONFERENCE CALLS AND WEBSITES PROFESSING TO KNOW EVERYTHING AND NOTHING AT THE SAME TIME, AND PUTS ALL THE EGGS IN ONE BASKET. CHEAP TOO. GIFT CARDS AVAILABLE.

WE DID THIS IN RESPONSE TO CONSISTENTLY BAD INFORMATION AND FAKE NEWS. HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF FAKE NEWS WHERE TRUMPY WAS ACCUSED OF DETAINING MORE THAN 100,000 CHILDREN AT THE BORDER AND SEPARATING THEM FROM THEIR CAREGIVERS.

THE DNC WEAR ROOM SENT THIS TWEET OUT RIGHT AWAY OF COURSE:

DNC War Room:

This is a disgusting result of Trump’s family separation policies – pushed by Stephen Miller who has cited white nationalist propaganda in promoting his views. It’s also, apparently, a violation of a U.N. treaty , the Convention on the Rights of the Child. (quote from reuters.com)

EVERYBODY PICKED UP ON THIS STORY AND SLAMMED THE TRUMPSTER ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT….

An independent expert leading a UN Global Study on Children Deprived of Liberty has falsely attributed 100,000 migrant child detentions to Donald Trump’s zero-tolerance immigration policies. The story made headlines in the US, but it soon emerged that the 100,000 detentions actually were reported under Barack Obama.

SO EVERYBODY THAT PUT THIS OUT HAD TO DO A RETRACTION, BUT NO APOLOGY WAS GIVEN AND NOBODY SAID NOTHIN ABOUT OBAMA’S NASTY LAW. ONE FELLOW HAD THIS TO SAY:

Tabloid news like bigfoot, the loch ness monster, aliens, UFOs, Russians under every bed. Juicy gossip about celebrities, their private lives, rumors and innuendos. "Information" about all the evil countries in the world and their evil leaders, supplied directly from the US State Dept Propaganda and War Room. Take all this and throw in a heavy amount of politics. Now you have US mainstream media.

https://sputniknews.com/us/201911201077355719-mainstream-media-and-dems-falsely-blame-trump-for-obamas-immigrant-detention-numbers/

ALL THIS FAKE NEWS STUFF IS IN KEEPING WITH WHAT WE HAVE SEEN HAPPEN FOR DECADES AND ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS NEW PRESIDENT TOOK OFFICE. THE LATEST JUICY BIT OF REAL NEWS (WE GIVE THIS ONE AWAY FOR FREE) CAME FROM DEMOCRAT PRAMILA JAYAPAL THAT THE PRESIDENT’S USE OF THE COURT SYSTEM IS “OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE”.

https://twitter.com/RealSaavedra

WE HAVE IDIOTS SCURRYING HITHER AND YON DISSEMINATING BRILLIANT OPINIONS BASED ON OTHER OPINIONS. ANYTHING GOES THERE WITH NO ACCOUNTABILITY, BUT AMAZING AND ENTERTAINING PERCEPTIONS. WE TAKE ALL OF THIS NEWS, MAKE UP SOME STUFF JUST FOR YOU SO YOU CAN ALSO HAVE FAKE NEWS, AND PUT IT ALL INTO A REALLY EASY CENTRAL FORMAT FOR YOU TO USE INSTEAD OF SEARCHING FOR THAT CALL IN NUMBER AND HAVING TO PUT IN A LONG CODE TO GET IN THE CONFERENCE ROOM, OR TYPING IN A LONG URL TO GET TO A NEWS WEBSITE. OR HAVING TO PUSH THE ON BUTTON ON YOUR TV REMOTE AND SEARCHING FOR MINUTES FOR THAT NEWS CHANNEL.

AS YOU CAN SEE, WE HAVE ALL THE NEWS RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS. JUST PAY THROUGH THE NOSE, AND DIAL AWAY AT OUR FAKE AND REAL NEWS DISINFORMATION CENTRAL…. I MEAN DISSEMINATION CENTRAL. IF YOU CAN NOT STAND REAL NEWS, THEN AS I SAID WE HAVE A WONDERFUL SELECTION OF DIFFERENT STRENGTHS OF FAKE NEWS FOR YOU. WE CATER TO EVERY ADDICTION. AND THESE ARE NOT THE DROIDS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

AND THE PURPLE PIGS ARE SMILING, GRINNING, LAUGHING, AND SINGING ALL WHILE MUNCHING ON VARIOUS FORMS OF VEGETABLES.

WE ARE AT THE TAIL END OF ALL THE STRIFE AND NASTINESS THAT WE HAVE ENDURED FOR SO LONG. THE BANKERS ARE GETTING EVERYTHING DONE NOW AN WE ARE ABOUT TO LAUNCH OPERATIONS. WE WILL NOT LOOK BACK EXCEPT WITH ACUTE “FONDNESS” AT THE CONSTANT BARRAGE OF FRUSTRATING DELAYS THAT HURT AND KILLED SOME OF US. THESE LAST YEARS WERE A REAL CHALLENGE TO GET THROUGH BUT WE GOT THROUGH STILL STANDING STRAIGHT.

THE MAJOR GLOBAL PROJECTS ON OUR PLATE WILL BEGIN AND I THINK WE HAVE JUST ENOUGH TIME TO DEPLOY SOME TECHNOLOGIES TO PREVENT THE INVERSION AND ICE AGE THAT IS THE REAL DANGER OF THE MELTING PERMAFROST. FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DO NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ONE, IF THE METHANE IS RELEASED TOO QUICKLY FROM THE PERMAFROST, WE STAND A GREAT CHANCE OF HAVING AN INVERSION OCCUR WHERE THE COLD UPPER ATMOSPHERE FLIPS AND COMES TO THE GROUND FLASH FREEZING EVERYTHING.

THE GEOLOGIC CHANGES THAT ARE HAPPENING NOW ARE ANOTHER CHALLENGE THAT HAS TO BE MET WITH A LOT OF INFRASTRUCTURE BUILDING FOR NEW CITIES ON HIGH GROUND TO HOUSE REFUGEES FROM THE DISASTER ZONES. THESE ARE BASICS OF SURVIVAL FOR THE YEARS TO COME, AND WE ARE DEDICATED TO DOING THIS FOR ALL OF US GLOBALLY.

UPSTAIRS HAS DECIDED THIS GENE POOL IS PRETTY GOOD AND WORTH SAVING. WE AGREE.

OUR GREAT THANKS FOR THE PUSH OVER THE TOP THIS WEEK, AND WE ARE SURE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE WORK AHEAD OF ALL OF US.

BE WELL AND BE GOOD. IF ALL GOES RIGHT I WILL POST A QUICK MESSAGE MID WEEK.

GOD BLESS.
LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
NOVEMBER 24, 2019
“MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN”POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG 00a9.png?v=2.2
“MEGA”POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG 00a9.png?v=2.2
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

For those of us that follow the GCR/RV circus one has to question our own sanity. If, in the normal processes of business activities with which we all have experience, someone were to commit to a transaction or a component of a transaction and failed to perform, we would cease doing business with that person or entity. In our normal world of business, accountability for commitments made is a standard operating practice. Why is it then that the same concept of accountability seems to be brushed aside when analyzing the narrative and commentary regarding the GCR/RV? Through these posts and other educators, attempts have been made to educate and dissect, through awareness, the answer to that question.

We bring forth the history of nefarious manipulations imposed on the populations of the world by our governments and the corrupt financial systems that have brought the vast majority of the global populations to their knees. Yet even when educated and made aware of how these manipulations and activities have and are affecting us, we still disregard the accountability factor when forming our perceptions. You may choose to look the other way but you can never say again that you were not informed.

How many times over the years has there been a start date stated that has not manifested followed by excuses and reasons why it didn’t occur, then a plausibility and logic why it will happen in the near future? It is a weekly sideshow full of manipulations, subliminal controlled response techniques mechanisms.

I believe the answer to the question of why we digest these constant narratives that have no accountability is the innate human condition called “Hope”. Hope that our circumstances will change. Hope that our bills will get paid. Hope that world will wake up and realize we can fix the suffering of our fellow human as well as ourselves. When we have lost hope, we have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all seems dire and bleak, there is always hope. It is this driving influence that feeds our acceptance of narratives that have no accountability.

If you find yourself searching for information daily, reading guru’s blogs, jumping on conference calls or whatever your ritual of information gathering is, stop and consider how it influences your daily life.

The fact is, we don’t need to know precisely when or what is happening or exactly where it is all going. We cannot allow ourselves to make life decisions based off of hope. This impending windfall should be considered a supplement to your diet but not your diet. Hope is a good breakfast, but it is a bad supper. Don’t spoil what you have by desiring what you don’t have and consider what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for. Misguided hope can create unrealistic expectations. The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Control your expectations, for the person that expects nothing will never be disappointed. Don’t forget life's under no obligation to give us what we expect.

A person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for. When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.

We must choose to live in the moment or become complacent in waiting for the world to change around us. Know that this grand scheme has to be allowed to unfold in whatever manner or sequence of events required to make it a reality. Being obsessed with trying to figure it out and making judgments and life decisions from information streams that have no accountability in their delivery can be detrimental to making proper life choices and affect those around you as well as yourself.

Remember it's the possibility that keeps us going, not the guarantee. When things finally happen, you will be amazed how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.

DJ

DONATIONS

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your DONATIONS have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====
--hobie

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG 2245507099POOFness for NOV 23: FINALIZATION CONCLUSION, MEMORIES & OTHER ASSORTED BULLSHIT by JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI & GANG 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum