Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26: "[Were the lower denoms delivered?]  Oh, hell yes!  IMO they were delivered" 11/13/19 DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26: "[Were the lower denoms delivered?] Oh, hell yes! IMO they were delivered" 11/13/19

Go down

Frank26: "[Were the lower denoms delivered?]  Oh, hell yes!  IMO they were delivered" 11/13/19 Empty Frank26: "[Were the lower denoms delivered?] Oh, hell yes! IMO they were delivered" 11/13/19

Post by RamblerNash on Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:33 pm

Frank26  

IMO there is only so much time left for what I call a ‘receipts schedule’…watch once again but this time watch the reinstatement and the CBI travel at a much faster speed than we have ever seenthis receipt schedule is not a piece of paper.  It’s a date.  Were the lower denoms delivered?  Oh, hell yes!  IMO they were delivered…Allaq is still pounding for a suitable environment…watch the speed of return

11/13/19
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Frank26: "[Were the lower denoms delivered?]  Oh, hell yes!  IMO they were delivered" 11/13/19 Empty Re: Frank26: "[Were the lower denoms delivered?] Oh, hell yes! IMO they were delivered" 11/13/19

Post by Sam I Am on Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:42 pm

There are no lower denoms. The only bills introduced since 2003 were the 50k notes. A year from now Frank will be proven wrong on this but who cares? Certainly not his lemmings.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum