Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution

Go down

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution Empty The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:54 pm

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution

13/11/2019

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A-%D9%85%D9%85%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%AF%D8%A9-696x435

About / Baghad ..

The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammed Halbousi, discussed with the United Nations Representative in Iraq , Jenin Blaskhart, developments in Iraq , while the latter made a set of proposals called on Iraq to consider immediately to resolve the current crisis.

Al-Halbousi's office said in a statement that the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohammad Al-Halbousi, received the UN representative, Ms. Jenin Blachart, during a meeting attended by his deputies and heads of parliamentary blocs.

During the hosting, Plasskhart presented a presentation of the proposals of the United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI), which included immediate, short-term and medium-term measures, including reforms to the electoral system and the constitution, the security sector, the anti-corruption file, and the enactment of a number of laws, including the Where to You Act. The Federal Court, Social Security, the resolution of the housing crisis, oil and gas, the Reconstruction Council, and the amendment of the law to encourage investment and public-private partnership.

The President of the House of Representatives, according to the statement, "solidarity of all political forces in the Council to proceed with the necessary and necessary legislation, especially the reform laws that have been mentioned, whether concerned with the electoral system or those relating to the provision of decent life for citizens in various sectors," calling on the executive authority to "send The remaining laws urgently, which the Council of Representatives will spare no effort in passing, and will have the responsibility to address the failures of previous years. ” Finished 25 h

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/11/13/437658/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution Empty UN: Iraqi politicians must take responsibility for starting reforms

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:39 pm

[size=36]UN: Iraqi politicians must take responsibility for starting reforms[/size]

13/11/2019

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution 1713112019_Doc-P-324897-637092613007277085

BAGHDAD balances News

Head of the United Nations Mission in Iraq confirmed Genin Blaschart, on Wednesday, the need to assume political responsibility Alaracaah to start reforms.

"Iraqi politicians have to take responsibility for starting reforms," ​​he said.
The speaker of the House of Representatives Mohammed Halbousi had earlier received, on Wednesday, in the building of the Council representative of the United Nations Jenin Blachart, in the presence of his deputies and heads of parliamentary blocs.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=72455
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution Empty / Mawazine News / publishes the text of the word Blaskhart during the House of Representatives

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:44 pm

[size=36]/ Mawazine News / publishes the text of the word Blaskhart during the House of Representatives[/size]

13/11/2019

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution 1713112019_4.1573491304293880424

Baghdad - Mawazine News

/ Mawazine News / Wednesday, the text of the speech of the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jenin Hennes Blaskhart, in the House of Representatives in the presence of the Presidency of the Council and heads of parliamentary blocs.

The House of Representatives, during its fifteenth session, which was held on Wednesday noon, chaired by its President Mohammed Halbousi, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations, and the head of the United Nations Mission in Iraq, Jenin Hennes Plachart.
``
Mr. President,

Excellencies,

Ladies and Gentlemen

, First of all, I would like to thank you very much for giving me the opportunity to be among you today and to exchange views after my opening speech on what I think we all agree is a crucial stage for the people of Iraq, '' he said.

But before I complete, I would like to invite you to join me in a minute of silence, to mourn those who have died and respect those who have been injured. For this I would like you to join me in expressing our appreciation to them and stand a minute of silence.

Thank you very much. While I understand that words cannot alleviate the pain of those who have lost loved ones, I would like to express my sincere condolences to these families, whether they are peaceful demonstrators or members of the security forces. Our hearts with you.
 And now as we commemorate their loss - their values ​​and demands remain the same. Over the past six weeks, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis - peaceful Iraqis - have demonstrated with real, legitimate and clear demands.

These demands cover many issues: an end to corruption, economic growth, employment, reliable public services, good and fair governance, fair elections - and broader reform of the political system including constitutional amendment.

But above all, I think we all agree that many, many Iraqis are demanding a brighter future - and that the country achieve its full potential for the benefit of all Iraqi citizens.

But in the meantime, Iraqis have paid an unimaginable price to make their voices heard. Since the beginning of the demonstrations on 1 October, at least 319 people have been killed and some 15,000 peaceful demonstrators and members of the security forces have been injured.
 To date, the UN has published two special reports on human rights issues. Despite many promises, the harsh reality is that we continue to receive daily reports of new killings, abductions, indiscriminate arrests, beatings and threats. I have said many times - and I will say it again: violence only generates violence. It should end and end now.

"We have lost our brothers, our friends, our children. But we had no time to cry. We will not forget. He lives with dignity, freedom or no life. So they said.

Now, with all this in mind, I would like to reiterate, in your presence, the importance of ensuring fundamental rights: above all the right to life, but also the right to peaceful assembly and freedom of expression. I would like to emphasize once again the importance of achieving full accountability and justice at the right levels.

Respect for these fundamental and fundamental rights and principles is, to some extent, a prerequisite for any meaningful form of dialogue or mediation.

True legitimate demands deserve serious responses and effective communication - within this parliament and on the street.

Mr. Chairman referred to the paper that we published a few days ago. Since the protests began, UNAMI has actively engaged with a wide range of Iraqi parties and authorities - including the three presidencies, the Supreme Judicial Council, peaceful demonstrators, members of parliament and union representatives. Based on these discussions, and with full respect for Iraq's sovereignty, we have proposed a number of concrete steps as a start - as a step towards confidence-building and reform.

The most important thing to emphasize is that now is the time to act, otherwise we will lose momentum - we will lose it as many Iraqis demand tangible results.

As a former member of parliament, I think I can say that your role - in your position as members of parliament - elected by the people and also held accountable before them - is very important.

You are important in communicating with people, communicating their voices, and moving forward with fundamental reforms.

We all know that what is most damaging to public trust is over-promises and under-implementation. Nothing is more harmful than to say (a) and do (b). There is nothing more devastating than an atmosphere of anger and fear.

It must also be understood that everyday life has moved to the Internet. The interruption or even complete closure of the Internet and / or social media - in recent weeks - has not only been unfit for Iraq's potential as a free and democratic society, but has also disrupted the way people practice their lives, perform their work and express their opinion.

In other words, unrestricted access to the Internet is a fundamental right in today's cyber world. I am happy to note that since yesterday evening I have been able to access the Internet so I would like to emphasize that we welcome the return of Internet service throughout Iraq, and we hope that the service will continue and soon will be followed by free access to social media.

Another issue that has received considerable attention in recent weeks is the Iraqi electoral processes.

Indeed, the call for complete change in Iraq's electoral processes is a fundamental requirement for many. It is a call for an independent and impartial electoral administration.

Thus, with technical assistance from the United Nations, much work has been done to reach a unified electoral legal framework. Now, without prejudging parliamentary legal procedures, and without going into details now, I would like to emphasize the urgent need for that unified legal framework, which brings together all relevant laws and brings voters closer to candidates

UNAMI, the United Nations, has also been asked to provide technical support in ongoing To review and amend the constitution, which must ultimately be accepted by all Iraqis.

What I have seen in the streets in the past few days is the accumulation of frustrations about the lack of progress in the last 16 years. The desire for an Iraqi identity is clear. Young people on the streets are hoping for a better future out of love for their homeland.

Better days for all Iraqis: away from corruption, quotas away from unemployment and lack of basic services. Now these high hopes call for future thinking. The pursuit of private or partisan interests may be strategic, but not at all sound.

Please don't get me wrong: drawing a bleak picture is not an end in itself. As I always say, the present situation cannot be judged without putting it in the context of Iraq's past. But I want to say that the time has come to capitalize on today's hopes - it is time to prioritize the country's interest above all else.

Young people demand no more than a better future. I am convinced that you will be part of the solution. The government cannot do this alone. It is a rather collective responsibility, the responsibility of the entire political class.

And yes, I am fully aware of the fact that Iraq's enormous challenges did not emerge overnight, not just as a result of Iraqi actions. So it won't be solved "that simple", right? But this must be possible through determination and decisive action. It must be possible to live up to the challenges and meet the aspirations of young people.

Again, with full respect for Iraq's sovereignty again, the United Nations is ready or will continue to engage with all parties to facilitate a constructive dialogue. We will continue to partner with all Iraqis.

In conclusion, I would like to stress my hope that your choices, actions and statements will allay Iraqi fears - and that your choices will restore hope for a brighter future.

Thank you so much".

On Monday, Blaskhart visited the highest religious authority, Ali al-Husseini al-Sistani, to discuss demonstrations in the country since October 1.

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=72460
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution Empty Presidency of Parliament: Full parliamentary agreement to accelerate the implementation of comprehensive reforms

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:46 pm

[size=36]Presidency of Parliament: Full parliamentary agreement to accelerate the implementation of comprehensive reforms[/size]

13/11/2019

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution 1713112019_11c112a2-12cd-4203-8ac2-60461f7e5e28

Baghdad - Mawazine News

The first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, Hassan al-Kaabi, on Wednesday, that there is a full parliamentary agreement to accelerate the implementation of comprehensive reforms from the legislation of important laws and constitutional amendments and ministerial.

"Al-Kaabi met in his office the representative of the United Nations Secretary General in Iraq, Jenin Blachart, in the presence of Bashir Al-Haddad, Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives," the media office of the First Deputy Speaker said in a statement received.

He praised the efforts of the United Nations and the United Nations Mission in the country and Ms. Blaskhart in particular in the framework of support for Iraq and communication with the legislative and executive bodies in order to meet the demands of the demonstrators.

He also praised "the presence of Balskhart in the arena of demonstrations and direct listening to the citizens who are there, as well as meeting with the religious authority in Najaf and the continuation of meetings with the Council of Ministers and Representatives and all political forces, trade unions, unions, activists and the relevant authorities."

He stressed, "The House of Representatives continues to expedite the completion of a package of legislation and reform decisions that correspond to the demands of the true demonstrators," pointing out that "there is an insistence at the presidency and members of the House of Representatives to make the necessary amendments to a set of important laws and long-awaited by the people over the past years , Including the Electoral and Electoral Commission laws and the necessary constitutional and ministerial amendments. "

Al-Kaabi pointed out that "the reform package will include voting on service legislation that meets the needs of society."

https://www.mawazin.net/Details.aspx?jimare=72464
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution Empty Statement by UN SRSG Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and heads of parliamentary blocs

Post by claud39 Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:30 am

[size=36]Statement by UN SRSG Jeanine Hennis-Plasschaert to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and heads of parliamentary blocs[/size]

Wednesday, 13 November 2019 20:19

The United Nations proposes to Iraq immediate action on three files, including the amendment of the Constitution F9988db2bcc206af5a5bdd35fb0f12a3_L

Baghdad, 13 November 2019

Mr. Speaker,
Excellencies,
Ladies and gentlemen,
First of all, thank you for this opportunity to be with you today, and to exchange views after an introductory statement on my behalf, to exchange views at - I think what we can all agree - is a critical juncture for the people of Iraq.

However, before I continue, I would like to invite you to join me in a moment of silence, to pay our respects to all those who recently lost their lives or were injured. So, I would like you to pay - with me - tribute to them, and to observe this moment of silence for a minute.   

----
Thank you so much. And although I realise that no words can heal the pain of losing a loved one, I would also like to express my deepest sympathies to the families, of both peaceful protesters and members of security forces. Our thoughts are with you.   

Now while we commemorate the fallen - their ideals and demands remain the same. Over the past six weeks, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis - peaceful Iraqis - have been protesting - making genuine, legitimate, demands, loud and clear.

And very true, these demands cover a wide spectrum of issues: an end to corruption, economic growth, employment, reliable public services, prudent and impartial governance, credible elections - as well as a broader reform of the political system, including amendments to the Constitution.

But above all, I think that we can all agree here that many, many, Iraqis are asking for a brighter future - for the country to reach its full potential for the benefit of all Iraqi citizens.

Meanwhile, however, the Iraqi people have paid an unthinkable price to get their voices heard. Since the start of the protests on the first of October, [size=16]at least 319 people have been killed and around fifteen thousand have been injured, peaceful protesters and members of the security forces.[/size]

To date the UN, UNAMI, has published two special reports on human rights issues. And despite the many promises, the harsh reality is that we continue to receive daily reports of new killings, new kidnappings, new arbitrary arrests, new beatings and new threats. I have said it many times – and I will do so again: violence only breeds violence. It should stop, and it should stop now.

A number of peaceful protesters told me last Monday: “We lost our brothers, our friends, our sons. Yet, we had no time to cry. We will not let go. A life in dignity and freedom…or no life. We started peacefully and are determined to continue in a peaceful way”, so they said.

Now, with all this in mind, I wish to reiterate, also in your presence, the importance of guaranteeing fundamental rights: above all the right to life, but also the right to peaceful assembly and to freedom of expression. And I wish to reiterate the importance of delivering full accountability and justice - at the right levels.
Also, the respect for these basic, fundamental rights and principles is – in a way - an essential pre-condition to any form of meaningful dialogue or mediation.

Legitimate, genuine demands deserve meaningful responses and active engagement - both in this House and on the streets.

Mr. Speaker already referred to it, to the paper we published a while ago. From the beginning of the protests, UNAMI has actively reached out to a wide range of Iraqi parties, actors and authorities - including the three Presidencies, the Supreme Judicial Council, peaceful protesters, Members of Parliament and Union Representatives. Based on these discussions, and with full respect for Iraq’s sovereignty, we have proposed a number of concrete steps as a start - as a way forward to confidence-building and reform.

And, most important to emphasise is that now is the time to act, otherwise any momentum will be lost - lost at a time when many, many Iraqis demand concrete results.

You know, as a former Member of Parliament, I believe I can safely state that your role - in your position as a Member of Parliament - elected by the people and also accountable to them – that your role is of utmost importance.

You are important in reaching out to the people, in making their voices heard, in moving forward on key reforms.

And we all know that nothing is more detrimental to public trust than overpromising and underdelivering. Nothing is more harmful than saying A but doing B. And nothing is more damaging than a climate of anger and fear.

Also, it must be understood that daily life has moved online. The disruptions or even blanket shutdowns of internet and/or social media - in recent weeks - were not only unworthy of Iraq’s potential as a free and democratic society, but they were also extremely disruptive to the way people live their lives, they do business and speak their minds. In other words: unrestricted access to the internet is an essential right in today’s digital world. And I am also happy to note that last night I was still having access to the internet. So I would like to emphasise as well that we welcome the restoration of internet access throughout Iraq, and very much hope that this will remain the case, and that unrestricted access to social media will follow soon.

Another subject that has received much attention in recent weeks, is Iraq’s electoral processes.

In fact, the call to[size=16] overhaul, in a way, Iraq’s electoral processes is a key demand for many. It is a call for independent and impartial electoral management.[/size]

Accordingly, and with the technical assistance of the UN, a lot of work has been done to arrive at a single consolidated electoral legal framework. Now, without wanting to pre-empt parliamentary due processes, and without going into details right now, I would like to emphasize the urgent need for such single legal framework, grouping all relevant laws and bringing the voter closer to the candidates.

UNAMI, the UN, was also asked to provide technical support to the ongoing processes to review and amend the constitution, a review process that - at the end of the day - must be accepted by all Iraqis.

What I witnessed on the streets in the past few days is an accumulation of frustration over the lack of progress in the last 16 years. The desire for an Iraqi identity is obvious. Out of love for their homeland, the many young people on the streets are expressing their hope for better times to come.

Better times for all Iraqis: away from corruption and sectarian quotas, away from unemployment and a lack of basic services. Now, these great hopes call for forward thinking. Pursuing private or partisan interests might be strategy, but it is not a very solid strategy - far from it.

Please don’t get me wrong: because painting a grim picture is never a goal in itself. And as I often said: the current situation cannot be judged without putting it in the context of Iraq’s past. But I would say that it is high time to build on today’s hopes - it is high time to prioritize the country’s interests above all else.

The young people are asking for nothing more than a better future. And I am convinced that you are part of the solution. The government cannot go it alone. It is a collective responsibility in a way, a responsibility for the whole political class.

And yes, I am very much aware of the fact that Iraq’s daunting challenges did not arise overnight, nor are they solely the product of Iraqi actions. As such, they will not be resolved ‘just like that’, right? But with great determination and concerted, decisive action - it must be possible. It must be possible to rise to the moment and meet the aspirations of the young.

Once again, and with full respect again for Iraq’s sovereignty, the United Nations is ready to engage or continues to engage with all parties to facilitate constructive dialogue. We will continue to be a partner for all Iraqis.

In closing, I would like to underline that I sincerely hope that your choices, actions and statements will allay the fears of the Iraqi people - that your choices will restore their hope in a brighter future tomorrow.

Thank you so much.

http://www.uniraq.org/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=12017:statement-by-un-srsg-jeanine-hennis-plasschaert-to-the-presidency-of-the-council-of-representatives-and-heads-of-parliamentary-blocs&Itemid=605&lang=en
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum