Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19

Go down

Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 Empty Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:23 pm

Hi Everyone,

I bring you very important news today.

Here we are in November already and still no RV. Is the CBI on track for the January 2020 reinstatement?

Let us look at the current news and see if we can make any sense of it.
This past couple days Iraq met with the UN. President Barham Salih also received a delegation of members of the US House of Representatives at the Peace Palace in Baghdad. “During the meeting they discussed ways to strengthen bilateral relations between the two countries and develop prospects for joint cooperation to serve the interests of the two friendly peoples,” a presidential statement said. Supporting the reform plans and procedures in Iraq to achieve the demands of the citizens by reforming the political and economic systems and providing a free and decent life.

Meanwhile the UN has stepped in and threatened that, if the killing does not stop, Iraq may re-enter back into Chapter VII. We know that Iran would luv this to occur as this would mean continuance of the currency auctions. We know they are stealing money from Iraq through these auctions to circumvent the US sanctions. Could this be why Iran is instigating these shootings through the Iranian backed militias still in Iraq leftover from the war on ISIS?

So to meet some of the demands by the protestors, a decision has been made to finally pay the citizens their monthly HCL allocation. We know this HCL money was approved by parliament as far back as the summer of 2018 and was promised to them to begin in September of that year, remember? So why has this not yet been paid?

Did I not keep telling everyone that the HCL had to be completed or no RV?
Under the new 2005 Iraqi constitution the excess oil revenues must be shared with the citizens. This was mandated by the G. W. Bush administration who helped put the constitution together. This was to ensure the oil revenues were shared by the people and not swallowed up by corruption politicians.

So, now I am hearing from Iraq this HCL fund will be paid. I thought HCL was all done already?

I know many of you don’t want to follow the news then come on and complain later. Remember HCL is multi-facetted and so it has many parts. This is only one part of it. This was done as far as getting a law in place to implement it, but not implemented.

There is nothing else to do for this part of it but pay on it. The legislation is passed already. Remember also that HCL money, when paid out, has to be paid out at a rate over $1.00 USD. There is no way to get around this. So this was a measure also put in place with the expectation that this actions would someday coincide with the currency reform. Do you see the connection here?

HCL is just another example of one of these bills that are passed but not enacted upon. This is why the citizens in Iraq are so upset. They have dysfunctional government of Iraq (GOI). The government keeps making promises, gets them all excited and then disappoints them. They no longer can trust anything the government says and why should they?

The currency reform too had been promised to them over and over again and yet nothing happens. It is the hold up of much progress in Iraq. Oh but now the CBI Alaq comes out and tells the citizens he wants to go ahead with the plan to complete the project to delete the zeros. All he needs is for them to stop rioting. Really? The CBI is lying again since they have had more than enough time to complete the project when there was stability and security now for years since ISIS war was over in December of 2017. We too as investors are fed up with the lies from the CBI. So, these statements now by the CBI again is yet more proof of the corruption in the CBI. The people are justified in their lack of trust worthiness. How can the rioters trust now what they are saying? Why should they stop. The CBI will have to figure out a way to do it anyhow or else.

If you look on the first list of demands from the protestors going back to Oct 3rd you will see that stopping the currency auctions is a high priority. We have not forgotten about this one. This too was talked about in the recent meeting with UN. Will it be implemented to coincide with the HCL payouts?

I believe we are in a VERY GOOD position to see a rate change of the Iraqi dinar sooner than later. But remember Iraq is still on the OPAC sanction list and so the US will have lots to say if the dinar gets back on FOREX. We don’t go to the bank unless its on FOREX. Get it?

I will end this news today with a very important philosophical statement:

There is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for us, we just have to get through the storm first. Relax the storm will end and we will see that pot of gold. In the meantime educate yourself on just what is happening in Iraq. Don’t be fooled by these idiot gurus. I already heard someone telling his listeners that Iraq does not have OPAC sanctions. Really? Apparently this idiot read my past newsletters and decided to contradict me without even doing any research on his own. This only shows you just how concerned these idiots really are in bringing you the TRUTH about this investment.

Go read the list of sanctioned countries for yourself:

https://www.treasury.gov/…/Office-of-Foreign-Assets-Control…

More news….

PM MAHDI: THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ASKED TO COME TO THE COUNCIL TO EXPLAIN THE GOVERNMENT'S RECENT ACTIONS WITH DEMONSTRATORS

Saturday 02 November 2019

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi was in the house of president Saleh at the moment the House of Representatives asked him to come to the Council to explain the government's measures to calm the Iraqi street, and to answer questions from Iraqi MPs about the violence affecting protesters.

It was pointed out that Abdul-Mahdi was afraid of parliamentary interrogation because of warnings received from the commander of the Iranian Quds Force Qasim Soleimani prevented him from disclosing the corruption deals by political forces linked to Iran, as well as the transfer of large amounts of Iraq to Iran with the knowledge of Abdul-Mahdi himself.

The sources also said that Mahdi had intended to reveal the identities of the snipers who killed dozens of demonstrators in Tahrir Square, but he received a warning from Qasem Soleimani that his life would be in danger if he uncovered the scenes of Iranian plans to suppress the demonstrators.

More news….

CABINET MEETING IN THE PRESENCE OF THE UNITED NATIONS TO DISCUSS THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DEMANDS OF THE DEMONSTRATORS

November 3, 2019

According to informed sources, Sunday, held a cabinet meeting in the presence of the United Nations represented Genin Hennes Blaschart to discuss the implementation of the demands of the demonstrators, according to ask the religious authority in a speech last Friday.

The sources said in an interview with "Mawazine News" that "will be at ten o'clock this evening, a government meeting between the Prime Minister and the political forces in the presence of Blachart and experts, to discuss the demands of the demonstrators, including constitutional amendments and the adoption of a new election law."

"The experts and the United Nations will issue recommendations on the implementation of the demands and the government is working to implement them, within the framework of the reform packages launched

More news….

US CONGRESSIONAL DELEGATION VISITS IRAQ ON SUNDAY

Reuters) - Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi received a US congressional delegation on Sunday headed by Democratic Representative in Washington and chairman of the armed forces committee, Adam Smith.

During the meeting, they discussed relations between the two countries and ways to enhance bilateral cooperation and support the reform plans and measures taken by the Iraqi government.

Abdul-Mahdi stressed that Iraq is keen to establish the best relations with the United States and with its Arab and regional environment, and that the government is serious about the reform process since the beginning of its formation and proceed with the implementation of its plans and reform procedures, and presented several bills that meet the rights and demands of the Iraqi people In a decent living, coupled with the continuous quest to increase employment opportunities and attract investments and provide a safe and stable atmosphere that helps to accelerate the reconstruction and construction and employment of young people.

(Mnt Goat – remember the US still holds OPAC sanctions on Iraq. Iraq will need these to be lifted if the US is going to give permission to go.)

More news….

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.
Articles Begin

WILL THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL DECIDE TO PLACE IRAQ BACK UNDER CHAPTER VII?

The legal expert Ali al-Tamimi, Tuesday, that Iraq after leaving chapter VII and being placed in Chapter VI, it is heading again to return of chapter VII as a result of the events and violations of human rights, pointing out that the return to the seventh item leads towards the control of the United Nations and the formation of an interim national rescue government in Country until elections.

Tamimi said in a statement to the information, that " Iraq was taken out of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations under Security Council resolution 32-90 in 2017 and the resolution has changed Iraq from Chapter VII to VI of this Charter."

He added that "Chapter VI, which turned to Iraq emphasizes peaceful solutions, especially since there are debts owed by Iraq to Kuwait up to 4.5 billion dollars."

He pointed out that "taking Iraq out of the previous chapter made it take control despite the survival of the United Nations Mission in Iraq to monitor and record observations, and what is happening today human rights violations at the moment is documented by the United Nations."

He pointed out that "the Security Council may issue a resolution on the return of Iraq to Article VII, especially since the United Nations reports when there is a threat to civil peace, and WHEN COUNTRIES ARE UNABLE TO CARRY THEIR INTERNAL PROBLEMS, the United Nations provides advice and guidance and if it does not succeed, "The Security Council decides to place the country under Chapter VII and entrusts the administration of Iraq to the United Nations to choose an interim national salvation government until new elections are held."

(Mnt Goat – I will tell everyone right now if Iraq does move back into Chapter VII you may as well just box up your dinar and put it back on the shelve on hold for a VERY, VERY long time. But I don’t believe this is what anyone in Iraq wants or will let happen.)

REUTERS: IRAQIS POUR INTO STREETS FOR BIGGEST PROTEST DAY SINCE SADDAM

(11/1/19)

https://reut.rs/36hs1KK‬

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Thousands of Iraqis thronged central Baghdad on Friday demanding the root-and-branch downfall of the political elite, in what was expected to become the biggest day of mass anti-government demonstrations since the fall of Saddam Hussein.

A demonstrator throws away a tear gas canister during an anti-government protests in Baghdad, Iraq November 1, 2019. REUTERS/Khalid al-Mousily
Protests in which 250 people have died over the past month have accelerated dramatically in recent days, drawing huge crowds from across Iraq’s sectarian and ethnic divides to reject the political parties in power since 2003.

Thousands have been camped out in Baghdad’s central Tahrir Square, with many thousands more joining them by day. Friday, the Muslim day of prayer, was expected to draw the biggest crowds yet, with many taking to the streets after worship.

MORE THAN 50 PEOPLE WERE WOUNDED OVERNIGHT AND EARLY FRIDAY MORNING, police and hospital sources said. By late morning hundreds were marching to the square from side streets, condemning elites they see as deeply corrupt, beholden to foreign powers and responsible for daily privations.

In recent days protests have been comparatively peaceful by day, joined by elderly people and young families, becoming more violent after dark as police use tear gas and live ammunition to battle self-proclaimed “revolutionary” youths in the street.

Amnesty International said on Thursday security forces were using “previously unseen” tear gas canisters modeled on military grenades that are 10 times as heavy as standard ones.

In Baghdad, protesters had set up checkpoints in the streets leading into and surrounding Tahrir Square, redirecting traffic.

New arrivals joined and assisted those who had camped overnight. A group of young people were sweeping the streets in to “make things comfortable” for fellow protesters.

Mohammed Najm, an engineering graduate with no job, said the square had become a model for the country he and his comrades hope to build: “We are cleaning streets, others bring us water, they bring us electricity, they wired it up.

“A mini-state. Health for free, tuk-tuks transporting for free,” he said. “The state has been around for 16 years and what it failed to do we did in seven days in Tahrir. If they can’t do it, leave.”

Many were singing about the sit in. Helmets and gas masks were now a common sight. A group of middle-aged women sat making falafel sandwiches.
“We are making food for the protesters. They are our sons and brothers,” said Umm Idrees, mother to three university graduates who have all failed to find jobs. “We are here until the regime falls, every day.”

IRAQI PRESIDENT BARHAM SALEH SAID ON THURSDAY THAT PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI HAD AGREED TO RESIGN (FYI: but has not yet resigned).

The President of the Republic, during a television broadcast today, that the Prime Minister AGREED TO SUBMIT HIS RESIGNATION, demanding the blocks to choose the appropriate alternative.

President Saleh added that corruption files were referred to the judiciary.
President Saleh revealed that a national dialogue is underway in the presidency to discuss the structural imbalances in the system of government, in accordance with the constitutional and democratic contexts, and works to achieve the demand of Iraqis in the rule of Rashid.

Iraq has witnessed several demonstrations in various cities during the month, demanding the elimination of corruption and the provision of employment opportunities, which resulted in the occurrence of many martyrs.

(Mnt Goat – of course when this announcement was made on Thursday of Mahid resignation, Iran has stepped in to try to prevent the ouster of Iraqi Prime Minister Abdel Abdul Mahdi by two of Iraq’s most influential figures amid weeks of anti-government demonstrations. Gee whiz who could these two “influential figures” be? Could they be Ameri and Maliki?)

A source close to the President of the Republic, that his expected statement will not be about the dismissal of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi.

The letter will include giving the new prime minister TWO MONTHS to carry out government reforms.

AGREED TO HOLD EARLY ELECTIONS IN IRAQ AS SOON AS A NEW ELECTION LAW IS PASSED

DUBAI, United Arab Emirates (CNN) – Iraqi President Barham Salih has agreed to hold early elections in Iraq as soon as a new election law is passed, he said. More just and more representative. ”

The Iraqi president added in a speech to the nation on Thursday that Iraqi Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi expressed his approval to the parliamentary blocs to resign immediately after the adoption of the new election law and provided a consensus on a political figure to run the country’s affairs so as not to create a constitutional vacuum.

RESIGNATION OF PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL MAHDI WILL NOT AFFECT THE PASSAGE OF THE 2020 BUDGET

The parliamentary Finance Committee, on Wednesday, that the dismissal or resignation of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi will not affect the passage of the draft federal budget law for 2020.

Committee member Hanin Qaddo told Al-Masala that the dismissal or resignation of Abdul-Mahdi will not affect the passage of the federal budget law for 2020, pointing out that the passage of the budget is affected only in the dissolution of the House of Representatives and the transfer of the government to conduct daily business.

He added that "THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS HAS NOT YET SENT THE DRAFT FEDERAL BUDGET FOR 2020 TO THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES SO FAR," noting that "the delay sent the law occurred because of government reforms and grants launched to the demonstrators that those decisions need to be included in the budget to provide financial cover.

(Mnt Goat – this is really good news. Seems the 2020 budget is being held up due to the necessity to include money for govt reforms as per demonstrators demands)

IRAN IS TRYING TO INTERVENE TO PREVENT THE RESIGNATION OF PRIME MINISTER ADEL ABDUL-MAHDI

Sources close to two of Iraq's most influential figures told Reuters that Iran have tried to interven to prevent the overthrow of Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, amid protests that erupted weeks ago over the government's performance. This week, populist Shi'ite cleric Moqtada al-Sadr demanded that Mahdi call early elections to calm the biggest public protests in Iraq since the US-led invasion in 2003.

Protests have been fueled by anger over corruption and widespread economic hardship. Sadr urged his main political rival, Hadi al-Amiri, who leads the Fatah-backed coalition, an Iranian-backed alliance that represents the most prominent leader of the Popular Mobilization and holds the second largest number of seats in parliament, to help oust Abdul Mahdi.

But at a secret meeting in Baghdad on Wednesday, Qasim Soleimani, commander of the Quds Force of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards, intervened and asked Amiri and the PMF leadership to continue supporting Abdul Mahdi.

Five sources familiar with the meeting said Amri and Sadr's spokesmen could not be reached for comment. An Iranian security official confirmed Soleimani was present at Wednesday's meeting and said he was there to "advise".

The Iranian official, who asked not to be named, said Iraqi security "is important to us and we have helped before." The Quds Force commander travels to Iraq and other countries in the region from time to time, especially when our allies ask us for help.

IRANIAN INTERESTS IN THE REGION FACE RISKS

Iranian interests in the region face risks that have worried the Iranian leadership. According to the New York Times, Iranian concerns are centered in Lebanon and Iraq, which are witnessing a mass movement against corruption and government deficits.

The report’s author, Farnaz Fasaihi, says the Iranian establishment often expresses its discontent with the United States, Saudi Arabia and Israel as the greatest threat, but Iranian leaders have turned their attention to two new concerns, Lebanon and Iraq. Massive demonstrations in these two countries were characterized by some form of hostility to the Islamic Republic, endangering their interests and increasing the likelihood of similar demonstrations in Iran itself.

Iran’s concern was evident from a visit to Iraq by the Quds Force’s Quds Force commander, Qasem Soleimani, to help counter the new uprising.
The success of the protesters by changing the government of the two countries and toppling the political systems linked to Iran, Tehran will be the loser for decades of political, financial and military investment that made it the dominant forces in the Middle East.

On Wednesday, Iran’s supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who is respected by some in Iraq and Lebanon, denounced the demonstrators, revealing his fears of the dangers posed by the demonstrations. Iran also announced the closure of a number of border crossings with Iraq for passengers and goods. Khamenei accused the United States and Western intelligence agencies and the money provided by some regional states to create chaos in the region.

“I advise Lebanon and Iraq to have the priority to stand up to these security threats,” he said.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,
Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) and now the corruption in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. He has guided the honest, patriots of Iraq to fight for their homeland. So this new war now on our citizens is underway. New battles are raging every day over corruption. These are battles to save our societies from the corrupt politicians and secret societies who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption and enslavement of people in Iraq and also in the United States. We must pray for our leaders that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit and guided to do God’s work. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the reinstatement of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For all leaders of all nations, that they may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and work to bring about abundance and prosperity to their nation.

To fight this waging war on corruption, our freedoms, our liberties, socialist plans and injustice.

To bring all those corrupt to justice and pay for their crimes no matter how high up in the government they are.

That the FREE WORLD may be a shining example for the rest of the entire planet.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen
Much love to ya all,
Mnt Goat

Mnt Goat News Brief 11/5/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: