Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date"

+7
Tlcjones11
okieIloveU
readysetrv
Madge
paidinfull
dean
Keys
11 posters

Go down

scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" Empty scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date"

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:27 pm

Weeks ago scotti g mentioned there was a date shabibi will not go past with the rv. Does that still hold water...

Back to top Go down

scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" Empty Re: scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date"

Post by Keys Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:46 pm

Did he say what the date was?

Otherwise, that statement means nothing.
Keys
Keys
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date" Empty Re: scotti g mentioned a "no crossing date"

Post by dean Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:53 pm

as i recall,date was nov 3rd

dean

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Don't know about that but i do know that shabs said on a video we all saw awhile back that he would not let inflation get to 10% and an article from Iraq came out a day or two ago stating in September inflation rose 2.5 or 2.7?..which brings it to 9.5% as stated in article also.So here we are in mid October with 10% knocking on the door.Shabs......RV ALREADY!!!

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Madge Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:08 pm

I thought I heard him say the government workers would be paid on November 3rd in new Iraqi money. So the general thought was it would be done prior to the 3rd.
So was that for the new rate or new bills ?

Madge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:43 pm

Can we get scotti g to comment? Go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:05 am

Honestly that is an easy question to answer for yourself. And I really am not saying this to be negative, but rather just being realistic. Has ANYTHING that scottig has said or predicted, ever held water before....Unfortunatley the answer is no.

But we have to be close. I hope the next week brings us what we are waiting on!!

GOOOOO RV!!

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by okieIloveU Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 am

LET'S ALL BE REALISTIC, NOT ONE MOD HAD OR HAS IT RIGHT...WE WILL SEE R/V WHEN IRAQ IS READY AND NOT BEFORE. THIS FORUM IS JUST FOR ENTERTAINMENT AND THAT'S IT. I DO ENJOY GETTING UP THE lol! AM WITH MY CUP OF COFFE AND READ ALL THE POSTINGS..A VERY GOOD LAUGH. SO PEOPLE KEEP SMILING AND PRAY IT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT IS READY TO HAPPEN. RIGHT??

okieIloveU

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:37 am

Randy k. Said the first week in november...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tlcjones11 Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:08 am

Scottg last posts stated 7-22 days with an outside chance of 52 days. 22 days from the post is October 31 and 52 days puts you at November 30th. But again, no one knows so let's all keep praying. It's the only control we have.

Tlcjones11

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:57 pm

Think Randy K. said,

If not by Thursday October 6, then three more weeks, at least. So maybe by the 27th?

But fits in the time frame of Oct. 23 to the end of October. Which are dates being thrown about.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:11 pm

readysetrv;

You have been on this site for 3 days and made 9 posts. Who are you to say "Has ANYTHING that scottig has said or predicted, ever held water before....Unfortunatley the answer is no."

Can you show me a guru that has been right 100% of the time? 50%?

This is a speculation. We rely on people, often in foreign countries, to supply the messengers(Okie, scottieg, etc.) with information. Sometimes this information is accurate at the time it is given, and changes later. Sometimes, I am sure, the person supplying the information is as full of crap as a Ghristmas goose.

If you can provide ACCURATE intel, GUARANTEED to be right 100% of the time, I am sure that the administration of this site can find room for another guru here on OOM. Until then, you have no right to come in here bashing the very people that are providing information as they are told it, free of charge, to you.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:28 pm

1alaskan wrote:Think Randy K. said,

If not by Thursday October 6, then three more weeks, at least. So maybe by the 27th?

But fits in the time frame of Oct. 23 to the end of October.

Which are dates being thrown about.

I hope so...go rv!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by readysetrv Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:47 pm

I am merely pointing out the facts to someone that was asking about what scottig had posted. This goes beyone speculation when people like the above mentioned, post statements as they do.

For example. "I have 100% confirmed info. that Kuwait has Rv'd". "I know someone personally that has cashed out in Cairo at $3.46". We know that tier 1 people have cashed out and we have names, We have confirmed that the rate has gone live in Iraq and is now pinging around the banks like the lottery" "we know for a fact that the banks have been getting temp. rates". I have seen a top secret document with my own eyes with the rate".. LOL I mean come on. It's pinging, it's blinking, its turning all the colors of the rainbow, I got in so much info today that if i told you it would make your head spin, i know the rate and it will knock you socks off..LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I could go on and on and on and on for days with the crazy 100% for sure posts they have put up just like this, leading all their followers up the roller coaster just to let them free fall when all their TOP SECRET "007" INTEL ENDED UP BEING A FAIRY TALE WITH NO HAPPY ENDING. I really feel for the people that put any weight behind what they bring. Sad Thing!! Dont you think??

It is what it is. If it walks like a duch quacks like a duck and smells like a duck, then what is it????

You ask me about my intel?? I would rather not bring anything and never be wrong than to bring it every other day and be wrong every other day.

You ask if I can show a guru that has been right even 50% of the time...No but I can show you a lot that have been wrong 99.9% of the time..lol

The only people that say that any of these guys are right are the guys making the posts backing each other up, but can never factually prove it..lol

I'm sorry to tell you but this goes beyond specutalion. When you state something is fact, with statements like the above, and they are dead on wrong 100's of times then it's called something else. I know that if I told my friends that I knew someone personally that cashed out in Cairo 2 months ago, and it was not true, I would be called a liar. how about you??

I you have followed this for over a year, then all you have to do is go back and look at the oulandish crazy predictions, and guarantees that the RV already took place, and the reasons why it did, or it didn't, and if you have at least 2 brain cells, then you can easily see that these guys should be writing for the funny papers at best. They all live in a Fairy Tale world. Secret sources so high up that they can't share some of the info., becuase it might get them fired,,???? LOL they have never been right...LOL

Oh well, I have vented the truth enough for one night, and if the truth gets me band then that's fine. I know we are close. My uncle is way up the food chain in Wells Fargo, and he says it's coming sooner than later. But he also says when these guys talk about the bank screens, they are telling nothing but lies. So take it for what it's worth.

the great thing is, is we are fixing to receive our blessing, hopefully this month.

Again, sorry if I offende, but the truth does that from time to time.

readysetrv
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by wizkid Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:51 am

My Favorite is "Shhh, Rush Limaugh took Thurs/Fri off to reveal a big secret on Monday!" Then he comes out with some new Frickin Tea!

wizkid

Back to top Go down

Post by faithblossoms Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:05 am

I was hoping to start with a new guru name like GURU LarryMoeCurly. I would predict that every day is not an RV. This way I would become 100 percent accurate until the RV at which time I would be 99 percent correct. And I can get my predictions in every day before Fox News. hehe that was for fun.

I would hope that some of our intel gatherers would stop and do a little crunching on the reality before posting. I know I am as guilty as the next person passing on information that simply wasn't or can't be confirmed. I know this too is part of the plan. Perhaps it is ok to simply wait. While we wait, let's please not do things to encourage pumping and activity that could cause people to buy dinar on reserve.

faithblossoms

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum