Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day

Go down

Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day Empty Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day

Post by claud39 Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:23 am

Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day

04/11/2019

Oil: Karbala refinery will raise the country's refining capacity to one million barrels per day 4405

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Oil confirmed that Karbala refinery will add 200 thousand barrels to the country's refining capacity, announcing the completion of the rehabilitation of Salahuddin 2 refinery with a capacity of 70 thousand barrels per day within the Al-Samoud refinery complex (Baiji).

The Undersecretary of the Ministry of Refinery Affairs, Hamid Al-Zobaie, in a statement orde "official" morning and seen by "economy news", "Refineries scattered throughout the country now operating capacity smoothly and repeat nearly 800 thousand barrels per day."

He added, "The ministry has prepared a plan to develop and modernize these refineries combined to improve the refining capacity in them and provide more derivatives," noting that "the plan is to increase the volume of refining capacity in the refineries and reach them to one million barrels per day in the event of the introduction of Karbala refinery to work by the end of 2021, which arrived It is now 78 percent complete, which will contribute to the refining of high-quality products. "

Al-Zobaie and the "staff after having succeeded in the rehabilitation of the refinery Salah al-Din 1 within the refineries steadfastness (Baiji) and currently produces 60 thousand barrels, and (these staff) are now rehabilitation of the refinery Salah al-Din 2, which is expected to enter the work of the next few refining capacity up to 70 Thousand barrels per day. "

"Refineries produce 15 million liters per day of gasoline, 20 million liters per day of kerosene, seven million liters of white oil and 50,000 cubic meters per day of black oil as a by-product," he said. "Cashewel, which would have been enough for Iraq, had it not been for the Ministry of Electricity, which would require the import of nearly 10 million liters of gasoline a day and five million liters of gasoline."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18134
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum