Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget

2 posters

Go down

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget Empty Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:34 pm

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget

03/11/2019

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget 12568

Economy News - Baghdad

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi held protesters in Baghdad and other provinces responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and delaying the completion of the 2020 budget.

" We postponed the Baghdad International Fair for a period of time because of the situation, and delayed the completion of the submission of the 2020 budget, " Abdul-Mahdi said in a press statement issued a month after the October demonstrations, and was seen by the economy news .

He added, "Many countries are concerned about the situation of the country, as well as the owners of development projects nationally and externally, not to mention the internal interests that have been stalled due to the events, which have suffered and suffered great losses, which requires a rapid return to normal functioning."

He stressed that "the threat of oil interests and cut off some roads to Iraq's ports cause huge losses exceeding billions, and delays the arrival of goods, and this and other raises the prices paid by all citizens and the poor, especially disrupting the provision of jobs and the growth of the economy and put patients at risk because of the closure of medical clinics and obstruct the movement of ambulances ".

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18132
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget Empty Re: Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi holds protesters responsible for postponing the Baghdad International Fair and completing the 2020 budget

Post by oldmanskull Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:59 pm

boy he got's some balls

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum