Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad

Go down

Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad Empty Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:12 am

[size=34]Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad[/size]

03/11/2019

Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad AD644CC2-4BC0-48BB-87D2-F6297E36E215

He received  the Minister of  Foreign Affairs  Mohammed  Ali  Hakim , a copy of the papers to adopt Mr. Matuszako ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina is not resident in Baghdad .            

And they discussed the  two sides  ways to  improve  relations  bilateral  between the  two countries  to  what  meets the  ambition of the  two  friendly countries .

He stressed  Minister  al - Hakim ,  the  attention of  Baghdad to  open  channels  of cooperation  bilateral,  wishing  success  and Muwafaqiya  Mr. Ambassador,  calling  for  opening  his country 's  embassy  resident  in  Baghdad,  and expressed  readiness of  the Ministry of  Foreign Affairs  to provide  all  that  of would  make it a success  in  his mission  diplomacy,  and  contribute to  the  strengthening of  relations  bilateral  between the  two countries .

Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad E9088CE6-D888-4EA3-A7DD-05C59E5939C3

Minister of Foreign Affairs receives a copy of the credentials of Mr. Matuziko as Non-Resident Ambassador of Bosnia and Herzegovina to Baghdad E485AAAA-B7B9-49D5-9DD9-55C79A7ED4CA

https://www.mofa.gov.iq/2019/11/?p=5801
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum