Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

MarkZ thinks there could be an RV sooner than Monday - and has Big expectations for this weekend DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

MarkZ thinks there could be an RV sooner than Monday - and has Big expectations for this weekend

Go down

MarkZ thinks there could be an RV sooner than Monday - and has Big expectations for this weekend Empty MarkZ thinks there could be an RV sooner than Monday - and has Big expectations for this weekend

Post by Ponee on Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:09 pm

MarkZ   [via PDK]  November - the month I never thought we would hit…We are hearing the Chinese took over last night around midnight and they already have a solid plan to get things rolling over the next 24 hours or so. And could be as early as just hours away.  The US loses 2% but it will not affect anything on our side of the exchange or the rates. We are all watching today daggone closely...

[Sounds like anytime after Monday should be a go.]  My opinion only – Could be sooner! I am hearing fantastic things from Iraq also. Hearing that they have already started floating close to a 1 to 1 parity. I am waiting to hear back from my contractor over there and a confirmation from him. I heard that many people were asked to be quiet...i was not asked...Big expectations for this weekend... 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum