Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Frank26 suggests that you not cash out all your dinar if it comes out as a 1:1 RV... wait for more DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Frank26 suggests that you not cash out all your dinar if it comes out as a 1:1 RV... wait for more

Go down

Frank26 suggests that you not cash out all your dinar if it comes out as a 1:1 RV... wait for more Empty Frank26 suggests that you not cash out all your dinar if it comes out as a 1:1 RV... wait for more

Post by Ponee on Sat Nov 02, 2019 3:52 pm

Intel Guru Frank26  

…the moment that you wake up one day and you see on the CBI website...the exchange rate is 1 to 1 now, that is when you have to make a decision.  I wouldn’t run to the bank.  I wouldn’t even walk to the bank.  I’d sit down first.  Get all your teams, make a proper decision.  Take it to God in prayer…then the next question is how much?   “What you got 10 million dinars?”  “You gonna cash it all in at 1 to 1?”  ‘No.’  “Why not?”  IMO the potential of this country is exponential.  I don’t think that 1 to 1 is where it’s gonna cap.

Maybe I’ll exchange 1 million dinars and I’ll keep the other nine million…I’m gonna watch…

11-1-2019  

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum