Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education

Go down

Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education Empty Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:24 pm

Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education

Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education Story_img_5db91d78e3970

2019/10/30 8:19

Rafidain Bank announced the coverage of about 691 billion dinars salaries of retirees and employees of a number of state departments, including health and education in all provinces of the country during the past two days.

The bank's media office said in a statement received by the Euphrates News agency that it was paid 250 billion dinars to the salaries of pensioners in its branches in the center and 150 billion dinars in its branches in the southern provinces, pointing out that "all the bank's branches in Iraq have been fed and provided with funds Necessary to be spent on employees, retirees and private outlets. "

He explained that "more than one trillion dinars were paid as salaries for employees and retirees yesterday, and is continuing to pay salaries through its branches scattered in the country."

"200 billion dinars have also been disbursed to the owners of private outlets," the statement said

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=217170

Rafidain: 691 billion dinars paid salaries to retirees and employees, including health and education 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum