Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong, and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19

Go down

MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 Empty MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong, and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19

Post by RamblerNash Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:50 pm

MZ: There was a lot of paymasters moved in the last 24-36 hours…they still have high expectations.   ..I know of 3 that was sent to Zurich. The reason all eyes are on Zurich is they are the only ones still talking. Reno and Hong Kong have been very quiet.

MZ: My paymaster went home for a quick 3 day visit….Now he’s back in Reno again

MZ:  Isaac is very excited about today….thinking this will finally be it

Member:  Issac said yesterday he would be dancing today!

Member:  Isaac was bumped to today, for which he's super excited.

MZ: Its very important that no one violates your NDA….you do not want to lose anything.

MZ: I hear that Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA and other places…….

Q: Who pays for all these people being relocated?

MZ: Most are on HSBC’s dime……so I’m told

Member:  SO if the Paymasters are being sent on HSBC'a dime That sounds like the Chinese took paying the paymasters away from Reno. Is that your take?

MZ: No….I do believe they lightened the load for Reno…….but never thought Reno was the only place in charge…….

Member: I am hearing from firm I am dealing with that their paymaster is reporting some have received funds and others waiting on the release.

MZ: I hear that from a lot of people

MZ: there are rumors that package deliveries have started in Canada….trying to verify that today.

MZ: In Iraq it seems the mood is improving there…….signs that they are celebrating something today….I have a contact in Iraq who says they hear they are moving forward with an RI

Member:  Hello all. Lots of good things happening in Iraq. I was very encouraged to see people celebrating in the streets of Iraq!

Member:  Mahdi is supposed to step down in iraq, that is one of the reasons for celebration. Also citizens were told all their demands would be met. one being the RI

MZ: An RI or Re-instatement first makes the most sense to me……then do a RV or Revalue at a later date.  An Ri should not affect our contract rate.

MZ: If it comes out as an RI I will definently let you all know. If Iraq does an RI of $3 plus and floats it upwards…..I would still exchange all my currencies…..if you want to hold some I would hold in a Multi Currency account …imo of course……

Member:  big news out of Iraq this morning. Mahdi stepping down new PM in 2 days. pension being paid citizens by ATM. jobs being started

Member:  Over 300 Iraq politicians fled the country, over 200 military generals arrested for killing 400+ unarmed citizens. Saleh is now President, hes the man who Trump spoke with at G7

Member:  according to Frank 26 the RV has already happened we are in the ri now he explained that carefully last night on his YouTube

Member:  During the raid on ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi, US Special Forces obtained evidence of hardware that was used to communicate with the US State Department, according to leaks.

Member:  Al-Baghdadi was not warned of the raid and was not able to destroy the evidence in time.This is why President Trump......kept the military operation classified

Member:  Sources suggest that deceased ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi was in contact with Deep State Cabal players within the US State Department.

Member:  Any government official who complains about the military operation being classified is now a target of suspicion

Member:  Coincidence: Baghdadi' location confirmed while Pelosi and Schiff in the area...hmmm, why are they even over there wasting their time when they are in the middle of a hoax impeachment

Member:  Meanwhile, H.R. 5404, the bill to bring back the gold standard should be activated after 30 months of its introduction…. Deep State Cabal players within the US Government do not want this bill passed.The US is expected to adopt an asset-backed monetary system prior to returning to the gold standard.

Member:  all Israel embassies closed worldwide due to Financial issue

Member:  There is no legal limit to the Federal Reserve and other major central banks’ balance sheets. There may be some central banks where there’s a limit. The Fed can take their balance sheet as far as they want. But there’s a psychological limit to how much debt the U.S. could take on before there’s a loss of confidence in the dollar. At that point people would stop using the dollar and they would buy gold, land, natural resources, and anything to get out the dollar. The dollar would crash in value.

Q: Why can’t we get real news from anyone?

Member:  We cannot get perfect info because they want to keep this under wraps so everyone doesn't go out and buy foreign currency. This WILL happen. They won't have a choice soon. It'll happen!!

MZ: I will have a couple CMKX calls this afternoon…hope to have news then…..I will see you all tomorrow morning unless something big happens tonight….in which case I will come back with an update.  

Mod:  THANK YOU, SNAKE, PLANNING QUESTIONNAIRE: https://www.mmbb.org/docs/FinancialPlanningQuestionnaire.pdf

Your straw man (Strawman) is an artificial person http://freedom-school.com/aware/your-straw-man-is-an-artificial-person.html

MZ: Video on PP’s and Farm claims: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAL0exvL45Y

Mod:  Dr Shabibi answering questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8wve53-ME

MarkZ: "Reno is overloaded……they are moving people to Zurich, Hong Kong,  and Richmond, VA" 10/30/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum