Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities

Go down

The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities Empty The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities

Post by RamblerNash Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:39 am

The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities

The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities %D8%AA%D8%B8%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA

2019/10/28 12:05:54

On Monday, the European Union mission in Iraq expressed concern over the violence that accompanied the Iraqi protests, calling on the government to hold all those responsible for abuses accountable.

"The violence used during the recent wave of protests in Iraq is a major concern for the EU," the mission said in a statement.

"Despite many calls for restraint, recent days have witnessed more regrettable losses of many lives and many injuries among demonstrators, in addition to the destruction of public and private property," the statement added.

UNAMI commended the efforts made by the Iraqi government to implement its commitment to deal with the protests in a peaceful manner “despite the fact that there have been cases of excessive use of violence”.

"The unacceptable incursion of armed entities into these events undermines the right to peaceful assembly and expression of legitimate demands and weakens efforts by security forces to maintain the security of the protests," the statement said.

The Mission called on all political parties and parties to act “responsibly” and within their respective roles to initiate a “constructive” dialogue to advance the interest of all citizens of Iraq, as well as urging the Iraqi Parliament to take responsibility in this regard.

UNAMI expressed its readiness to continue to support Iraq in working to meet “legitimate” citizens' demands to “bring change, end corruption, improve public services, strengthen governance and create an environment conducive to development and employment”.

Since Friday, protests in Iraq have killed 80 people and wounded more than 3,000.

LINK

The European Union is “concerned” about “excessive violence” in Iraq and speaks of involving armed entities 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum