Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day

Go down

Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day Empty Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:38 am

Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day

28/10/2019

Oil: Production of more than half a million gas cylinders per day 13048

Economy News - Baghdad

The Ministry of Oil, on Monday, the existence of a large underground and superficial storage of liquid gas overflowing the need of the country, indicating that the volume of production of this article is 6,000 tons per day, which helps to equip citizens with 570 thousand cylinders.

The Director General of the gas filling company Ali al-Moussawi in a statement reported by the newspaper "morning" and seen by the "economic news," that "the company is working continuously through its factories spread throughout the provinces of 265 government and private laboratories working around the clock to provide liquid gas to citizens Therefore, the company assures the public that the liquid gas material is available and there is no reason to worry about this aspect. "

Moussawi said that "the company depends on its production of up to the gas of the south and north and refineries, in addition to the fields of Badra and Ahdab and these quantities reach smoothly to the company," revealing that "the volume of production recently increased to 6 thousand tons per day, which contributes to saving what About 570,000 cylinders of liquid gas per day in the whole country.

He explained that "this increase in production came to the company's contribution to miss the opportunity to the weak people who are trying to create artificial crises in the event of the passage of the country in exceptional circumstances." 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=18104
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum