Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ... Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between

Go down

Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm  Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...  Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between Empty Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho » Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ... Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between

Post by peter3 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:47 pm

Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law ho
» Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Iraq ~ Monday's Crucial Meeting: Iraqi List and State Law hope to Resolve Contentious Issues ...
Supreme Council supports the anticipated meeting between the Iraqi and state law

Karbala, The leader in the Islamic Supreme Council headed by Ammar al-Hakim on Sunday, that the Council supports the anticipated meeting tomorrow between the coalition and the Iraqi state law, expressing his hope that the meeting be crucial to resolve contentious issues.

Dr. Habib Hamza terminal to the Kurdistan News Agency (Rn) that "the political blocs to be a meeting on Monday at the headquarters of President Jalal Talabani in Baghdad will take shape when the visions are clear and may be able to overcome the problems that occurred during the last period."

He continued by saying, "We count on political leaders to look beyond all the differences during the meeting to draw a state policy and agree on next steps related to the formation of the rest of the Iraqi ministries through joint cooperation."

He stressed the terminal, a member of the House of Representatives for the National Alliance, that "the Supreme Council will be the position supportive of this meeting which, if won consensus which would be in support of the government of national partnership, which is supposed to receive the support of all Iraqi components being the need to take effective steps for the future ".

He added that "the Supreme Council with any solutions you see the political blocs is possible to solve the problem of the vote on the Policy Board, who did not clear his image so far," pointing out that "if there was agreement on the vote (Policy Board) within the parliament and there was a consensus from all blocks of the National Alliance will not oppose the Supreme Council, and otherwise we are with any orientation of the coalition forces. "

And about what was said about the intention of the Iraqi List, form a majority government in alliance with the Supreme Council, the Sadrists and the Kurds, said the terminal, "There are a lot of moves of the Iraqi political forces, but we are with the government of national partnership because they really represent all the Iraqi people and therefore may not be the Iraqi political situation being allowed to resort to the formation of a new bloc in the Iraqi arena arena that is stable. "

The relation between my state of law and against the backdrop of strained Iraqi political attitudes of the leaders of the existing al-Maliki, Allawi.

The leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, recently launched, a scathing attack on Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, adding that he came to power backed by Tehran, while describing elements of the Dawa Party, led by as "bats of darkness," warning of the policy of gagging and dictatorship, the new.

While the lifting of Maliki's coalition filed a lawsuit against Allawi, accusing him of using the descriptions of the former Iraqi regime used against the party invitation.

The MP for the Kurdistan Alliance bloc Khaled Huani, has said (Rn) Yesterday, it was "due to meet Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and the Iraqi leader Iyad Allawi, along with other parties on Monday at the home of the President of Iraq Jalal Talabani in Baghdad, in order to resolve differences between my Iraqi rule of law."

"The attempts made by Talabani aimed to end the problems between the parliamentary blocs within the parliament, especially the question of security ministries and the Supreme Council for the strategic policy."

The agreement was based on the initiative of Irbil, Kurdistan's president has paved the way for the formation of a government of national partnership after hard negotiations between the political blocs.

But differences remain on the security ministries vacant, performed by proxy-Maliki, as well as the Supreme Council for the strategic policy which has not yet come out although it was one of the most important pillars of agreement Erbil.

http://translate.google.com/translate?a ... s/4/247397

peter3
peter3
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum