Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? Empty Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7?

Post by crisis17 Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:12 am

I read the other day that Iraq has control of their airspace for the first time. Was this correct? If this is correct, then how is it they can have control while still under Chapter 7 Sanctions? Seems kinda confusing to me, or are they actually out and it was masked by smoke and mirrors or did we miss the reading between the lines. Just looking for some facts on it, any input would be nice.

crisis17

Back to top Go down

Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? Empty Re: Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7?

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:50 am

Because they are out of the CH 7 sanctions but not the resolutions regarding Kuwait. Until they satisfy the borders, bodies, and other things, they wont be out of Ch 7. WHEN it is finally finished, it will be all over the UN site and Ban Ki Moon will have announced it. It wont be a secret thing, it wont be announced by any other official from Iraq or any other country. As far as the sanctions, they were released months ago. But they are NOT out of Ch 7. Hope that helps

Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? Opinio10
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7? Empty Re: Anyone know about airspace control and chapter 7?

Post by crisis17 Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Oh ok, thank you therealbutterfly, I just wasn't sure. This all makes sense, I just thought I'd ask cause there were some gaps in my brain about it, but you filled them. I hope others read this and understand it. YAY! Have a good day and like the typical saying on this site "GO RV!"

crisis17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum