Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO

Go down

Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO Empty Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO

Post by claud39 Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:33 am

[size=36][rtl]Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO[/rtl][/size]

Sunday 20 October 2019

Iraq seeks to strengthen relations with the European Union and NATO Alsabaah-20574

Baghdad / morning

The Foreign Ministry discussed with the European Union Mission in Baghdad mechanisms to strengthen relations between the two sides, while the Iraqi ambassador in Canada with the NATO mission reviewed joint cooperation in military areas.

A statement issued by the ministry received a copy of the morning, that «Assistant Head of the Department of International Organizations and Conferences Minister Plenipotentiary Hilal, received the deputy head of the European Union mission in Baghdad Jean Bernard Bulvan, and political adviser to the mission Bob Marfield, at the ministry.

He added that «the two parties discussed ways of joint coordination between Iraq and the European Union within the framework of international work and coordination and a common understanding between Iraq and the European Union on issues presented in international organizations and mechanisms to strengthen the relationship with the EU mission in Baghdad and overcome all obstacles».

The statement pointed out that «Assistant Head of the Department briefed on the distinct relationship between Iraq and international organizations and the importance of these organizations and specialized agencies, especially those working in Iraq, an important role in the process of reconstruction and combating terrorism and support the Government of Iraq in the implementation of national programs and achieve sustainable development goals In another statement to the ministry, «Ambassador of the Republic of Iraq to Canada, Wadih Betty met with the new commander of the NATO mission for training missions in Iraq, General Jenny Cargnan at the Canadian Ministry of Defense building, during the meeting discussed the security situation in Iraq and facilitate the work of the mission NATO training in Iraq and ways to strengthen joint cooperation in military fields between the two countries ».

The general praised, according to the statement, the «friendly relations between Iraq and Canada», stressing that «the success of the mission is a success for Iraq as well».

For his part, the ambassador thanked Canada and UNAMI for its supportive positions to Iraq and the security forces, stressing the importance of deepening cooperation in the security and military field.

http://alsabaah.iq/15169/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%8A%D8%B3%D8%B9%D9%89-%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B2%D9%8A%D8%B2-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%82%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A8%D9%8A-%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%88
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum