Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects

Go down

Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects Empty Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:48 pm

Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects

Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects Story_img_5dacb2e82523f

2019/10/20 22:18

(Baghdad: Euphrates News) An economic expert, stopped 50,000 projects in the private sector, while revealing the arrival of Iraqi loans to 130 billion dollars.

Bassem Jameel Antoine (for the Euphrates News) that "the protests that swept the capital Baghdad and the southern provinces result from the loss of justice in the distribution of income and this is not new if some politicians bury their heads in the sand Kalamnam so as not to hear what is happening is their problem, but the urgent and real demands of the Constitution singled out Citizen by work, education, housing, health and retirement. "

"As for the package of measures is a good thing to deal with the subject, it is better for you to understand and understand better than not to understand and process the process," he said, noting that "the treatment is very simple and is through the creation of job opportunities for the unemployed."

"50,000 industrial projects in the private sector have been put on hold for thousands of unemployed youth and 250 mega projects in the Ministry of Industry," Antoine said.

He added that "the fiscal deficit in the state budget was not exceeding {60-70} billion dollars and depends on loans; we also have a large gap in the budget because of the ongoing deficit and dependence on the operational budget," pointing out that "in the absence of conversion sectors {agriculture, industry and tourism And transport) to revenues reduce dependence on oil rent is difficult to promote the Iraqi economy.

"These are not promises or writings, but a practical reality that must be implemented. Unfortunately, we are unable to implement them," he said. ".

He continued, "We informed Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi a few days ago that there is slack in the government {4} million and {500} thousand employees and {2} and {500} thousand retirees and pointed out that the private sector is the main refuge," explaining that "government appointments are not One solution and another burden will restrict the state and Abdul Mahdi must enable the private sector to operate. "

Antoine pointed out that "the country needs new legislation and the implementation of previous legislation, including customs tariffs and the protection of the producer and consumer and the operation of factories, through which the government can operate the national forces and the provision of sufficient income and the abolition of the disparity class unbearable."

"The deficit will increase to 60% and we need to restructure the state by looking at the salaries of the flaccid special grades. The hungry revolution is a warning to all governments and policies that the next will be stronger," the economist concluded.

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=215792

Economist: Iraq's loans amounted to 130 billion dollars and stopped 50 thousand projects 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum