Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Prayer Request I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Prayer Request

+2
openmind
TSkis
6 posters

Go down

Prayer Request Empty Prayer Request

Post by TSkis Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:58 am

I don't know if this is the correct way to do this but I have to try, I've never posted anything before. I don't have any intel only a prayer request. I've been holding off having a radical prostatectomy because I'm too young for Medicare, I have no insurance, no job in over three years and am living on a tiny SS check and even smaller pention check. The surgery will cost about $50,000 and follow-up radiation and/or chemo will be a good many thousands more that I just don't have. People keep saying "have patience" and I've tried, really I have but time is running out until it will be too late for the procedure to do any good. So I'm praying that the RV happens ASAP or if not then I ask that the Good Lord, Jesus Christ touches my body and heals me of this malady and I would appreciate any prayers on my behalf. Thanks and God Bless.

Last edited by TSkis on Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspellings)

TSkis

Back to top Go down

Prayer Request Empty Re: Prayer Request

Post by openmind Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:04 am

God bless you with your condition. You should really consider going on these medical tourism trips. It has worked for many Americans in your situation.

http://www.indiahospitaltour.com/index.html

In India the hospitals and physicians are well trained and the cost is very low. In fact the cost of your entire trip, the surgery, and all your post op requirements (even if you stay there several months after surgery) will not even be close $50,000.

I pray for you. God doesn't just hand things to us, but he gives us the opportunity for us to get what we seek through him. AMEN!

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by drumkeys Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:37 am

Father we lift up our brother and ask that You will heal his situation in Jesus Name. We ask for ministering Angels to be about him Lord that this one will walk in a place of rest & peace with You. We ask for release of finances for him to be able to get the surgery or be totally healed in Jesus Name. Thank you Lord for your grace and mercy upon the situation. Amen!

drumkeys

Back to top Go down

Post by BlessedNow Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:58 am

Tskis, I speak healing to your prostate, in the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!
Let every cell in your body be made whole. I command the mountain of fear of lack of finances, and pain to be removed from Tskis and be cast into the sea, in the Name of Jesus Christ!! Father, Your Word says that Jesus came so that we could have "abundant life" though Jesus Christ. I call Tskis walking in abundant life in his body, soul, spirit, AND in his finances / income, in Jesus' Name!!! I call all of his needs met according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus!

I call Tskis a lender and nor more a borrower, in Jesus' Name. I call him walking in Divine health, Divine wealth...wisdom, riches, understanding, and knowledge, and he has no sorrow added to it, in Jesus' Name!! I call him HEALED by Jesus' stripes and delivered from the spirit of infirmity, in Jesus' Name! I call Tsis perfectly whole...nothing missing...nothing broken...in Jesus' Name. Amen...so be it!! Let the Lord be glorified!!!

BlessedNow

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:42 am

Are you on SS Disability? If you are, and you have waited the 2 1/2 years since having to quit work, you SHOULD be able to get Medicare. I got qualified for Medicare A&B at the age of 46. PM me if you need info.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiac99 Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:43 am

Meanwhile, I am praying for a miracle healing to your most unforunate medical and financial conditions.
Cardiac99
Cardiac99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:38 pm

Dr. in T.J. can probably fix you - Colbolt radiation - low dose - 70% or less than they use in U.S. and low dose Chemo so that you don't have to suffer. I have spoken to patients he cured over 13 years ago, 6 years ago, etc. They all love him... He saved their lives and didn't kill him like they do in the U.S. using 3 times as much Chemo and Radiation than anyone needs. They destroy your immune system here and then what do you have to fight with when it re-occurs... That's why people die up here.

The Dr. in T. J. is so incredible it's totally unreal... Two weeks, then 6 months of Chemo which anyone can administer for you up here. He can tell you by your tests whether he will cure you or just give you a life extension and the difference is - DOC KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING... People were paying $75,000. to come from other countries to be treated by him. Need to clarify - he wasn't getting paid the $75 K - the people bringing them in were making that.

Doc only charges about $14,000. That's it - and it includes everything. Unbelievable.

P.M. me if you want to explore this as an option.. This is the only route I would go as I checked into it very carefully and spoke to him 4 times to get to know him... God Bless You and help you make the right decision.
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum