Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions

3 posters

Go down

SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  Empty SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:50 pm

Agreed Admin. Like I've said in the past several times, I stopped listening to TNT after Tony was convicted of defrauding numerous people out of 16 million dollars and was sent to prison for a year. After that I refused to put my trust in him or his brother.

I know many of us have been on this ride for a long time and are tired. But listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions when all of their predictions fall through.

I pray the day comes when all of those who have knowingly lied to, and mislead us, that they be severely punished here on earth for all of us to see. Even though anything that happens here on Earth will be pale in comparison to what each and everyone of them will go thru when they pass from this world.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  Empty Re: SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions

Post by Captain259 Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:39 pm

===AGREE==TNT TONY, RAY==ARE SHITHEADS ===IN OTHER WORDS ==THEY ARE FULL OF SHIT===

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions  Empty Re: SleekRose says listening to TNT's hopium is in my opinion a waste of ones time, energy, and emotions

Post by Jayzze Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:31 pm

to the flockies of tony you are completely brainwashed of his grap when are you finally going to see the light of day and come back to reality. when has he ever been right?
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum