Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank.

Go down

Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. Empty Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank.

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:37 pm

Sergio 

Even before Hussein came back into power the IQD was about 2.80 and all they had was oil...So saying they can’t just use oil to RV is not true.  Point 2 the only reason the rate is what it’s at now is because the CBI took a program rate from the IMF... As for those who think the IMF is controlling the CBI they are flat out wrong.   As some of those who know me on here, know I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank.  The IQD was never traded by Banks in its history.   Things can change on a dime and as with anything could be for good or bad.  I am in it to win it...As always we wait.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank. Empty Re: Sergio says - I have spoken to the IMF and was told flat out that the currency rate of any country is in the hands of that counties central Bank.

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:38 pm

HE SPOKE TO THE IMF??? REALLY?  Give me a break...........

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum