Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Okie_Oil_Man  says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong. DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Okie_Oil_Man says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong.

Go down

Okie_Oil_Man  says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong. Empty Okie_Oil_Man says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong.

Post by Ponee on Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:17 pm

Okie_Oil_Man  

I've been keeping up with the RV situation 24/7. 

We are certainly on the cusp... [I keep waiting for you, Okie, to say the plan has landed.] 

I'll be glad to say that as soon as it does. By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong.  Time will tell.

[Guru Okie is a long time contributor to the dinar community and is in need of prayers due to health issues.  Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.]

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Okie_Oil_Man  says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong. Empty Re: Okie_Oil_Man says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong.

Post by Tinef on Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:06 am

Yes, of course, we will all pray to God or better yet to the #DOJ.gov . 

Last we checked, isn’t this P.O.S., aka Okie Oilman. the same unlicensed currency expert w/ fake 3-letter agency “insider contacts” who single-handed pumped dinar sales to new heights, scamming millions out of his naive cult followers, and the shills who propped him up with their fake insider "intel" ..spiking IQD sales w/his ridiculous reports of an imminent  “747 landing” bullshit.   

You heard Tuesday , really ? The GOI will be no more stable on Tuesday than it’s been since 2011, back when  you were exposed as a fraud. But then again any fucktard with a computer would know this just by searching on google.  

http://okieoilmanscammer.blogspot.com/ 

Interesting how they continue to drag you out from under your rock when they need a few desperate words of encouragement , while cashing in on another holiday weekend payday.

Lonny for the record, Karma is a bitch. #IRS.gov #FBI.gov #DOJ.gov

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Okie_Oil_Man  says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong. Empty Re: Okie_Oil_Man says -- By next Tuesday it is a strong possibility if not a probability, according to what I'm being told, right or wrong.

Post by Ponee on Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:33 pm

@Tinef wrote:Yes, of course, we will all pray to God or better yet to the #DOJ.gov . 

Last we checked, isn’t this P.O.S., aka Okie Oilman. the same unlicensed currency expert w/ fake 3-letter agency “insider contacts” who single-handed pumped dinar sales to new heights, scamming millions out of his naive cult followers, and the shills who propped him up with their fake insider "intel" ..spiking IQD sales w/his ridiculous reports of an imminent  “747 landing” bullshit.   

You heard Tuesday , really ? The GOI will be no more stable on Tuesday than it’s been since 2011, back when  you were exposed as a fraud. But then again any fucktard with a computer would know this just by searching on google.  

http://okieoilmanscammer.blogspot.com/ 

Interesting how they continue to drag you out from under your rock when they need a few desperate words of encouragement , while cashing in on another holiday weekend payday.

Lonny for the record, Karma is a bitch. #IRS.gov #FBI.gov #DOJ.gov

Yes, one and the same !

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum