Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates

Go down

Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates Empty Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates

Post by claud39 Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:31 am

[size=36][rtl]Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates[/rtl][/size]

Friday 11 October 2019

Granting salaries to the unemployed in 5 governorates 980-Alsabbaq

Baghdad / morning 

The Ministry of Finance on Wednesday discussed with the World Bank the possibility of granting certain salaries to the unemployed in five governorates.

"Minister Fouad Hussein discussed with representatives from the World Bank, the Minister of Labor and representatives of the International Organization for Migration a salary agreement for a period of time during which the unemployed will be trained in order to qualify them into the labor market," the ministry said in a statement received.

She added that "this agreement will include the provinces of Anbar, Babylon, Diyala, Kirkuk and parts of Baghdad as a first stage," noting that "this agreement is part of a large project between the Ministry of Labor and the World Bank for the purpose of supporting segments that need to work immediately to improve their living and social reality."

He stressed the need to achieve maximum benefit from these projects in order to support small families, especially in the liberated areas after the return of displaced people and find jobs for the youth segment, stressing the importance of achieving these projects away from political debates and suspicions of corruption.

For his part, the World Bank expressed its full readiness to support the package of decisions issued by the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives on the opening of jobs and support for employment programs and granting small loans and other projects.

In the same context, Minister of Labor and Social Affairs Bassem Abdel Zaman said: “The Ministry has been in discussions and understandings with the United Nations and the World Bank for the implementation of short and medium-term projects to support small families and the youth segment and attract their energies through granting soft loans, which will reflect positively. On the living and social reality
 For citizens. ”

http://alsabaah.iq/14830/%D9%85%D9%86%D8%AD-%D8%B1%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%A8-%D9%84%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%81%D9%8A-5-%D9%85%D8%AD%D8%A7%D9%81%D8%B8%D8%A7%D8%AA
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum