Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health

Go down

Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health Empty Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:06 pm

Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health

Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health Hqdefault

2019-10-10 07:32:47

The Iraqi parliament voted to name a new minister of health after the resignation of Alaa Alwan earlier.

A parliamentary source told Shafaq News that parliament voted to nominate Dr. Jaafar Sadeq Allawi as minister of health.

Parliament voted today to nominate Soha Khalil Hussein Bey as Minister of Education and the resignation of the Minister of Health.

Abdul Mahdi presented to the Iraqi parliament, Jaafar Sadiq Allawi to the Ministry of Health, Soha Khalil Education, Amir Al-Bayati Communications, Hana Emmanuel Immigration and Qahtan Jubouri for industry.

It is noteworthy that the agenda of the parliament session includes a vote on the completion of the government formation and the reshuffle, and the presentation of the report of the service committee on the demands of the demonstrators.

LINK

Parliament votes on Jaafar Sadiq Allawi, Minister of Health 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum