Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections

2 posters

Go down

Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections Empty Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:52 pm

Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections

Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections Ov9shsyt

2019/10/04 11:50:16

The leader of the Sadr movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, on Friday evening demanded the resignation of the government headed by Adel Abdul Mahdi, the right to the Iraqi blood.

Mohammed Saleh, an Iraqi close to al-Sadr, posted on social networking sites "Facebook" a statement bearing the seal of the latter read, "inject the Iraqi blood Sharif with the resignation of the government.

"Let us start with early elections under the supervision of the United Nations," he said.

For his part, the leader of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi initiative to the three presidencies with regard to the current crisis and the possibility of resolving.

Allawi said in a statement the points of his initiative that it represents the immediate and immediate solution to calm the situation and start building a strong Iraq to accommodate all Iraqis and respond to the vision of peaceful demonstrations to solve the problem:

1. Consider all those killed by God the demonstrators and security services as martyrs covered by the law of victims of terrorism in military operations in force.

2 - Treatment of wounded protesters and members of the security services, which can not be treated at the expense of the State.

3. Immediately release the detained demonstrators.

4. Stop all prosecutions and legal hindrances against demonstrators.

5. Compensation of those affected by the owners of movable and immovable properties who were affected by the demonstrations, as well as members of the security forces and injured protesters.

6. Deducting a certain percentage of employees' salaries, in addition to an amount of cash reserve, to allocate a monthly salary for each unemployed from this month until finding job opportunities for them in ministries, government institutions and investment projects.

7. The Council of Representatives approved the statement through television channels to grant the Iraqi Prime Minister full authority by the House of Representatives and political parties to carry out the reshuffle and as of this week and away from the interference of political parties and forces.

8. Exempt all corrupt persons from their posts who have been proven to have judicial rulings and present the rest who have been issued arrest warrants to the courts and from any political party, and their trial shall be public and before the Iraqi people.

9- Forming executive committees of the Elders that have the powers of the Prime Minister and send to the governorates to negotiate and direct understanding with the demonstrators.

10. Freeze the provincial councils and members of the governorate and empower the Prime Minister to appoint governors even if they are military personnel.

LINK

Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections Empty Re: Sadr calls for the resignation of the Iraqi government, "Shala Qlaa" and calls for early elections

Post by Jayzze Sat Oct 05, 2019 5:04 pm

remember calling for something or really doing it are not the same
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum