Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment

Go down

Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment Empty Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:56 pm

Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment

30/09/2019

Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment %D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-1-696x435

Information / Baghdad
A member of the Parliamentary Committee for Economy and Investment Riyad Al-Tamimi, on Monday, the importance of benefiting from the private sector to develop the economy and the establishment of large projects.
He said in a statement received (information), that "the private sector in most countries of the world a significant and influential role in the progress of any country and its development because of investments and projects reflected positively on the economic reality of the country."
He added that "the new session of the Baghdad International Fair will witness a major breakthrough for the contribution of the private sector in construction and investment, especially as the parliament and the government strongly support the private sector to contribute to the country's progress and prosperity."
He stressed the importance of the private sector to exert the required efforts to contribute in pushing forward the economy and investment in the country and reduce dependence on other countries. Finished 25 h

https://www.almaalomah.com/2019/09/30/431640/
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment Empty Complete preparations for the Baghdad International Fair 46

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:05 pm

[size=36][rtl]Complete preparations for the Baghdad International Fair 46[/rtl][/size]

Tuesday 01 October 2019

Parliamentary Economy: Baghdad International Fair will witness a significant contribution of the private sector in construction and investment Alsabaah-19994

Baghdad / Mustafa al-Hashemi

The Iraqi Company for Trade Exhibitions and Trade Services affiliated to the Ministry of Commerce, has concluded the preparations for the start of the 46th session of the Baghdad International Fair, which will be held under the slogan ((the cradle of civilizations .. progress and challenges to attract the world)) during the period from 1 to 10 November 2019 Local, Arab and foreign companies from different sectors.

Consolidation of cooperation prospects

A source in the company in a statement to "morning": "This session comes within the framework of efforts exerted to consolidate the horizons of cooperation and strengthen the bonds of economic and commercial work between Iraq and the world, and out of Iraq's desire to achieve a comprehensive renaissance in various fields Strong economic relations contribute to maintaining equal cooperation in the interest of all parties.

Border ports

The source explained that "the preparations were to book spaces for participation according to requests submitted through the electronic reservation system, and the creation of identification cards for participants, and features of entry to Iraq for Arab and foreign participants, in addition to airline and hotel reservation services, as well as the transfer of Arab and foreign participants from the airport to hotels and And then to the exhibition and vice versa, and provide security protection service for them, in addition to facilitating the task of introducing exhibits through the Iraqi land, air and sea border ports, and the provision of Internet services, as well as holding seminars and trade conferences and For economic, held on the sidelines of the exhibition. "

Gather decision makers

He pointed out that "international participation allows companies and sectors participating in the exhibition to meet with the largest gathering of decision makers, companies, businessmen, trade development bodies, unions and professional organizations, especially as Iraq is on the verge of a major reconstruction campaign has been monitored all the possibilities of the government and the international community."

Trade relations

He continued, "The orientation for the establishment of international courses for the Baghdad International Fair, including the 46th session, which is held under the auspices of the Prime Minister of the increasing demand by government agencies, businessmen and investors from the Iraqi side to develop and activate trade relations with the countries of the world and the existence of a genuine desire by the pioneers of these bodies to build bridges Economic and commercial cooperation based on common interests and exchange of experiences between Iraq and the world.

He pointed to "the real quest to advance the development and prosperity in all areas to achieve comprehensive development, especially after the impressive successes enjoyed by the qualitative and specialized exhibitions held in Baghdad and all Iraqi provinces and attract thousands of visitors from businessmen, investors and citizens."

The Iraqi market

"In order to get the most important opportunities to enter the Iraqi market, the participants in this exhibition ensure the display of their products and services and the demand by a wide variety of traders, investors and consumers."

He stressed that "Iraq is a fertile ground for the growth of investments and a distinct space for the establishment of joint investment projects and achieve a huge potential for growth and development in all sectors through opening new horizons and creating a distinct market for goods and services from all countries of the world." He concluded by inviting companies, industrialists, traders, interested persons and all citizens to participate and join this purposeful economic gathering and visit exhibition halls and direct selling on the land of Baghdad International Fair for the period (1-10) next November.

Construction and reconstruction

"The exhibition is timely, and the need to stand up to the advanced technology in production, construction and reconstruction is inevitable," said Ahmed Moukhlif, the economist in charge of economic affairs. This exhibition specialized in construction materials, which came to a high degree of
 Organization".

He pointed out that the legal legislation governing the investment process is appropriate to work in Iraq and encourages foreign and local investors to work and provide many guarantees and facilities at work that urge the international effort to be inside the local workplace.

http://alsabaah.iq/14703/%D8%A5%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%84%D9%80-%D9%85%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%B6-%D8%A8%D8%BA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A-46
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum