Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers

Go down

Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Empty Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers

Post by claud39 Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:17 am

[size=32]Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers[/size]

01/10/2019

Statement of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning on the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers %D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-800x445

Through our follow-up statements by the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, which was the surprise of all members of the Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning, as well as members of the House of Representatives because of the irresponsible accusations made on the Committee and challenge the credibility of its work on the political targeting and misunderstanding of the Committee on its evaluation of the government program Explain the following:

- It is unfortunate that the relationship between the government and the House of Representatives descends in this way as the House of Representatives and the Commission are working carefully to ensure the success of the work of the Government in the implementation of its programs for the purpose of providing services to citizens.

- The Committee includes a number of competent and professional figures attested to this and is keen to be a professional report away from courtesy or political targeting as the Committee examined the government program in its various axes and detailed discussion and detailed and held over the past months several meetings and meetings to discuss the periodic program and talk crystallized The Committee has a set of observations and proposals on the Government Program, identifying its weaknesses and weaknesses, strengths, and important matters and topics, which should be included in the Government Program or omitted, whether referred to Here the Constitution in its articles. A mother that has the necessary importance to prejudice the lives of citizens. It was formally sent to the government and relevant ministries for inclusion in the government program. When the government report was issued, it was analyzed in a detailed and professional manner and the findings of the commission through the material contained in the government report.

- Evaluation report of the Committee sent to the Presidency of the House of Representatives, we await the inclusion in the agenda of the House of Representatives to read before the members of the House of Representatives, and the public opinion will be judged professionally and credible this report.

- We call on the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to take measures to preserve the Council of Representatives and its status and authority because it is representative of the people in front of such statements and false accusations because they were repeated by more than one executive official, since the statements of the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers preceded by statements by more than a minister addressed poor and questioning the performance of members of the House of Representatives or Parliamentary committees, a serious indicator that stands in the way of the exercise of the role of members of the House of Representatives in accordance with the provisions of the Constitution and that complacency in this regard will affect the status of the House of Representatives as the highest legislative and supervisory authority in the country and we hope that the House of Representatives Established its role as stipulated in the House of Representatives Law No. 13 of 2018 and the bylaws of the House of Representatives.

Committee to monitor the implementation of the government program and strategic planning
                                                  1/10/2019

http://ar.parliament.iq/2019/10/01/%d8%a8%d9%8a%d8%a7%d9%86-%d9%84%d8%ac%d9%86%d8%a9-%d9%85%d8%b1%d8%a7%d9%82%d8%a8%d8%a9-%d8%aa%d9%86%d9%81%d9%8a%d8%b0-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%a8%d8%b1%d9%86%d8%a7%d9%85%d8%ac-%d8%a7%d9%84%d8%ad%d9%83%d9%88/

claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum