Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 China Agreements and Reconstruction Council I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

China Agreements and Reconstruction Council

Go down

China Agreements and Reconstruction Council Empty China Agreements and Reconstruction Council

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:03 am

China Agreements and Reconstruction Council

28/09/2019

China Agreements and Reconstruction Council 17339

Samir al-Nasiri

On 17.02.2016, I sent an open letter to Dr. Haider Al-Abadi, the Prime Minister at the time, which was widely published on the economic media sites including my vision of economic reform as follows:

1. Draw a road map at the phased and strategic level to reformulate the new economic approach of Iraq, which adopts the mechanisms of transition to a social market economy in accordance with Article 25 of the Constitution by reassessing and reviewing the structural, structural, institutional and legislative system of economic management. Also, reviewing and evaluating the basis of coordination between the fiscal and monetary policies, reviewing the structure and presentation of the general budget and moving it from the budget of the items to the program budget.

2. Adopting the policies defined in the sustainable development plan for the years 2018-2022 and the Iraqi Vision 2030 and activating the decisions reached by the Joint Expert Committees formed in the Council of Ministers in 2015 for each of the productive economic sectors to implement the road map for each economic sector and the implementation of these decisions is subject to follow-up and control. And evaluation.

3 - Form a joint legal committee between the government and the private sector to re-draft and amend and issue new laws and activate all the laws issued and currently pending that govern the management of the economic process and serve the implementation of the road map that is approved, which is all the laws of the legislative environment that regulate and manage the Iraqi economy in its new approach, most notably the Banking Law and the Law Partnership between government, private sector and local product protection law.

4- Establishing the Private Sector Development Council, which will be important in accordance with the strategy for the development of the private sector for the years (2014-2030).

5. Involve the private sector in economic decision-making and its representation in the membership of the Council of Ministers, the Committee of Advisors and all opinion bodies in the ministries.

6. Establishing a central follow-up body linked to the Council of Ministers and representing the private sector, whose task is to follow up the implementation of the decisions of the Council of Ministers.

The letter was published at the time of the network of Iraqi economists, a widespread economic site inside and outside Iraq includes competencies and love and Iraqi academics. The site still maintains the message in an archive under the axis of economic reform, but unfortunately did not discuss me from the government on the vision proposed above in its general framework The mission invited me to visit her at her headquarters at the Central Bank in 2016.

It is Mr. Ali Mohsen Al-Allaq Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq and received me and discussed with me my vision of reform in the economic and financial field and moral integrity make me to admit that this man is a first-rate statesman and I felt listening and discussing the vision with me Nationally continue to do more to reform the national economy.

What is important here is that one of my proposals for reform is the establishment of the Reconstruction Council and to be a professional, specialized and independent council and its members do not belong to the parties, blocs and political currents and to be experts and elites professionally experienced and proven to be efficient and impartial and not appointed by quotas and that the Council is divided equally between representatives of the government and the private sector.

In coordination with the concerned ministries to propose strategic projects and infrastructure and study their economic feasibility through consulting offices and foreign and local expertise houses and the selection of international companies and local discreet and has the power to negotiate D with the supervision and monitoring the implementation and commissioning relevant ministries and provincial councils to follow up implementation on site and not assigned to any other contract and exchange and be exclusively the council and are subject to its accounts and financial situation of the supervision of the Office of Financial Supervision, to ensure disclosure and transparency and to avoid financial corruption.

It is worth mentioning that the law of the Council of Reconstruction, which was submitted to the House of Representatives the day before the travel of the government delegation to China, which sets the objectives and tasks of the Council and its organizational structure and sources of funding, which means that the failure to pass the law from the House of Representatives at the required speed and without direct this Council actual work can never be achieved agreements The eight signed by the delegation in China.

In addition, the agreements and contracts with Chinese companies will include setting the time limits for completion and the percentage of the operation of Iraqi technical and labor hands in the implementation and the establishment of workshops and training courses for Iraqi cadres that contribute to the implementation for the purpose of real benefit from the agreements of China. And ratify the agreements with China after discussing the details and economic and financial return and its contribution to reconstruction and construction for the purpose of achieving the government's goal (oil for construction).

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17897
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum