Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports

3 posters

Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:11 pm

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports

24/09/2019

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports 220196123020791

Clackamsh Press / Continue

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi will announce Tuesday an investigation that will mark the first phase of the removal of President Donald Trump, US media reported.

Nancy Pelosi said she would make a statement at 5 pm local time.

The Washington Post, The New York Times and NBC quoted sources close to the Democratic official as saying that she would launch the measure based on a telephone conversation between Trump and his Ukrainian counterpart.

Earlier, former US Vice President Joe Biden's campaign team announced on Tuesday that the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020 will call for Trump's removal if the latter does not cooperate in ongoing congressional investigations, particularly on the Ukraine issue.

Biden will "call on Trump to cooperate with all pending legal requests for information on Ukraine and other investigations," the campaign team told AFP. "If Trump does not yield, Congress will not have to launch the removal of the president."

Biden will say in a speech in Wilmington, his home in Delaware, that "Trump's recent abuses go beyond all his previous ones," he said.

Trump again denied on Tuesday that he had urged his Ukrainian counterpart Volodymyr Zelinsky to open an investigation into Biden's son using military aid intended for Ukraine as a lever.

This presumed threat is at the heart of a debate over whether to start impeachment proceedings, as the Democratic opposition suspects Trump has used his position to force a foreign official to act in his own favor.

Trump publicly acknowledged that he mentioned Biden and his son Hunter, who worked with a Ukrainian gas production group from 2014, in a telephone conversation with Zelinski in the summer of 2019.

This summer, a member of the US intelligence service in charge of the telephone conversation.

On Tuesday, Trump said his accusation of pressuring the Ukrainian president to open an investigation into Biden's son was "ridiculous."

https://glgamesh.com/archives/109359
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty The first comment from Trump on the question of Congress to him

Post by claud39 Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:43 pm

[size=30]The first comment from Trump on the question of Congress to him[/size]

25/09/2019 01:57 AM

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Thumbnail.php?file=156936494936731400_755855293

Al-Ahd News- Continue

US President Donald Trump on Tuesday responded to remarks by US Congressional Speaker Nancy Pelosi that the House of Representatives is launching a formal investigation into President Donald Trump's impeachment in preparation for his removal.

`` Such an important day at the United Nations, a lot of work and a lot of success, '' Trump said on Twitter, `` the Democrats deliberately destroyed it and demoralized it with breaking news of the 'witch hunt' - meaning untold news - that's very bad for our country. ''

Speaker of the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi announced on Tuesday that the House will launch a formal investigation into the impeachment of President Donald Trump in preparation for his removal.

Trump added in another tweet, "Pelosi, Nadler, Schiff, and of course, Maxine Waters! Can you believe this?"

"They didn't even see the text of the call. It's a complete witch hunt!"
Trump concluded his tweets by saying, "Presidential harassment!".

The Democrat-controlled council will consider whether Trump has sought Ukraine's help to discredit Joe Biden, a former vice president and frontrunner for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020.

Earlier, Joe Biden demanded an investigation into reports that President Donald Trump had pressed his Ukrainian counterpart to investigate Biden and his son.

Trump's telephone call to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelinsky on July 25 is at the center of a growing crisis over a secret complaint against Trump's dealings with Ukraine.

The Wall Street Journal and other media reported last Friday that Trump had pressed Zelinski more than once to investigate unfounded accusations that Biden, as vice president, had threatened to halt US aid to Ukraine if no official was dismissed. The claim of service. The plaintiff was then investigating a gas case involving Biden.

During the telephone conversation, Trump urged Zelinsky to work with Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal lawyer, to open an investigation into the case, the paper said.

Biden acknowledged that he had threatened to withhold aid if the prosecutor was not fired, but the demand was shared by the US government, the European Union and a number of other international institutions for allegations that he had not succeeded in tracking major corruption. is over/6

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/181009.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty US House rejects request to stop Trump's removal

Post by claud39 Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:41 pm

US House rejects request to stop Trump's removal

27/09/2019

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports GettyImages-1094200504

Gilgamesh Press / follow - up

passed the US House of Representatives, on Friday, by seeking to isolate US President Donald Trump.
The House of Representatives has rejected a bill by Republican lawmakers that would bar an official inquiry into Trump's impeachment proceedings in preparation for his dismissal, the Guardian reported.

The bill, put forward by Kevin McCarthy, the Republican leader in the House, was rejected by 222 deputies against 184 who approved it.

"I am deeply concerned by the measures outlined below, which constitute a serious and flagrant violation of the law, and are not subject to differences of opinion," he said.

The acting head of the US National Intelligence is now being held accountable for why he refused for weeks to share the classified report with the US Congress.

A federal law requires such complaints or reports to be sent directly to the US Congress after being briefed by the inspector general, but Maguire delayed the report for weeks.

For his part, Adam Schiff, chairman of the Intelligence Committee in the US House of Representatives said: "This complaint should not have never withheld from Congress, has revealed serious irregularities and found them Inspector General for urgent and credible." 

The confidential report indicates that those irregularities was Trump 's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, has a pivotal role in it, and to that prosecutor, William Barr was also involved.

On more than one occasion, Trump denies involvement in the case, noting that it is just a campaign of Democratic members of the House of Representatives to isolate him from office.

Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the US House of Representatives, on Wednesday, commented on the publication of the text of US President Donald Trump's call with Ukrainian President Vladimir Zielinski.

Pelosi said in remarks quoted by the network "CNN" American "Trump's summary with the Ukrainian president, proves the behavior of Trump destroys the integrity of US elections and threatens national security."

https://glgamesh.com/archives/110439
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty Re: Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports

Post by Captain259 Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:35 pm

PELOSI, SCHIFF NADLER AND WATERS====FOUR BIGGEST cabbageheads IN THE WORLD

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty Re: Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports

Post by oldmanskull Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:47 pm

Trump is for Trump this prick is going down he's a coward draft dodger cheat i can go on and on

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Fri Sep 27, 2019 4:17 pm

==I'VE ALWAYS BEEN TOLD THAT IT TAKES A PRICK TO NO A PRICK ==SO YOU MUST KNOW===PRICK

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmanskull Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:01 pm

ya you must suck a prick dick head

oldmanskull

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:56 pm

===SORRY THAT YOU ARE SENILE----

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty Trump rallies his camp in preparation for the battle to isolate him

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 28, 2019 8:49 am

[ltr]Trump rallies his camp in preparation for the battle to isolate him[/ltr]

2019/9/28 

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Story_img_5d8f36858a43d

[ltr]WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump has threatened to isolate a ferocious counter-attack on his Republican allies, pro-Twitter media and Twitter, hoping to shift the focus of attention to his rival Joe Biden.[/ltr]

[ltr]"We are at war," Trump said in a special session that reduces the situation of the 73-year-old president, who is preparing to fight his fiercest battles so far.
In his campaign for a second term, Trump faces the risk of being ousted, under a mechanism Congress has used only in the history of the United States against two of his predecessors.
Though the chances of his removal remain slim under the Republican majority in the Senate, the danger remains so great that he will need to mobilize his supporters.
Trump called Republicans in a tweet later erased to "stay united" and "fighting" because "the future of the country at stake."
The New York billionaire is facing a serious crisis over a summer phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelinsky asking him to investigate John Biden, at a time when opinion polls suggest the former vice president is the frontrunner for the president in the 2020 election.
Democrats see this connection as a "misuse of power" that justifies a dangerous isolation mechanism that is used only in very rare cases.
Trump responded by building a defense based on three elements: to assert his innocence, to present himself at the victim's location, and to charge Joe Biden.
Trump has said a week ago that his contact with Zelinski was "free of impurities", "completely legal" and "normal."
The White House mistakenly sent Democrats on Wednesday "outreach elements" designed to help Republicans in Congress defend the president.
The document stresses that the president "did not offer any compensation" to his Ukrainian counterpart. Many of Trump's allies have since echoed those same arguments, including powerful Senator Lindsey Graham.
He said Republican Rep. Mark Meadows, speaking to the network, "Fox Business", which received wide follow-up in conservative circles that "the president did not make any mistake."
Despite these efforts, however, the president found no meaningful phrase at the level of the slogan he ceaselessly echoed during the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 elections, declaring on all platforms "no complicity, no obstruction."
Trump wrote in a tweet on his account of 65 million people "a campaign of harassment of the president," adding "It is the worst political pursuit campaign in the history of the United States," denouncing the "hysterical" Democrats and "empty" media working for them.
Democrats at a press conference in New York, where he appeared tired, accused of "torturing" respectable people.
Rep. Andy Biggs also denounced the Democrats' "flawed" treatment of the president. "Their real motives are to influence the outcome of the election," he told Fox.
But the best defense remains the attack, and Trump and his supporters focus their attack on Joe Biden. The president on Friday published an election announcement confirming that "Joe Biden promised Ukraine a billion dollars if it sacked the prosecutor who was investigating his son's company."
Hunter Biden worked for a Ukrainian gas group from 2014 at the time his father was Vice President Barack Obama, and until 2019, and for a period of judicial investigation into his work at the company, but was closed without any charges.
In 2015, Biden asked the Ukrainian authorities to dismiss the Ukrainian prosecutor on suspicion that he was blocking the fight against corruption in the country, which was also demanded by the European Union and a number of major international organizations.
Although the Ukrainians have never accused Biden of any intent, Donald Trump and his supporters have focused their attacks on the Democratic candidate, and their arguments have resonated with many Fox programmers.
Some in the same network, however, are skeptical. "The message of the president's defenders is not surprising, but I think it's misleading," said Chris Wallace, one of Fox News's leading journalists. is over[/ltr]

[ltr]https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=213378
[/ltr]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Sat Sep 28, 2019 11:30 am

==The PRESIDENT AND FIRST LADY HAVE DONE MORE FOR THIS COUNTRY THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT---WHETHER OR NOT YOU LIKE HIM== IS YOUR BUSINESS BUT AT LEAST RESPECT HIM= FOR HE IS THE PRESIDENT---IF YOU DON'T LIKE HIM THAN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE HIM OUT OF OFFICE IN 2020---JUST RESPECT HIM AS OUR LEADER AND WORK WITH HIM FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COUNTRY===AGAIN, LOOK WHAT HE HAS DONE WITHOUT THE HELP OF CONGRESS----IF SCHIFF, PELOSI AND NADLER WOULD STOP THERE BULLSHIT AND WORK WITH HIM--WHAT A TERRIFIC COUNTRY WE WOULD HAVE.

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty More than 300 US national security officials are calling for Trump's accountability

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:48 pm

[size=30]More than 300 US national security officials are calling for Trump's accountability[/size]

28/09/2019

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Thumbnail.php?file=156968101396827600_900938986

[rtl]Al-Ahd News- Continue[/rtl]
[rtl]More than 300 former US national security officials have urged Congress to hold President Donald Trump accountable for his telephone conversation with his Ukrainian counterpart Vladimir Zielinski.[/rtl]
[rtl]In an open letter published on Friday, officials said the president's remarks during the conversation were "deeply troubling" about national security.[/rtl]
[rtl]The bipartisan group praised Congress for pursuing the investigation into the president's prosecution in light of White House efforts to cover up the details of the conversation.[/rtl]
[rtl]House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Tuesday announced an investigation to isolate Trump, after strong suspicions that he had urged Zelensky to open an investigation into the activities of Hunter Biden, the son of former US Vice President and Trump's likely challenger in the upcoming presidential election Joe Biden, who took office years ago In the board of directors of a Ukrainian company[/rtl]

[rtl]http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/181857.html
[/rtl]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty What is the "Ukraine scandal" and how Trump exercised his powers for personal purposes?

Post by claud39 Sat Sep 28, 2019 12:52 pm

[size=30]What is the "Ukraine scandal" and how Trump exercised his powers for personal purposes?[/size]

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Thumbnail.php?file=20190926232528872_601027253

US President Trump is accused of putting pressure on his Ukrainian counterpart to use his powers for personal political purposes, days after the US House Judiciary Committee passed a resolution allowing President Donald Trump to be impeached, a new scandal erupted that would increase pressure on the latter one year before the election, which It seeks to retain his position, amid questions about the details of the events and their background and how serious.

what happened?

On July 25, Trump called his Ukrainian counterpart, Volodymyr Zelinsky, who took office in March, reportedly pressuring him to open an investigation in Kiev against one of the Democratic presidential candidates 2020, Joe Biden, and his son, Hunter. .

A report by the Washington Post revealed a few days ago that the case was unveiled by private sources, explaining that an informant filed a complaint with the US intelligence agency in mid-August against the contents of the call before transferring it to the House and Senate intelligence committees.

The contact is believed to include threats from Trump to withhold US military aid to Ukraine and "promises" to Zelinsky, according to the report, in return for the latter's political support, particularly by tarnishing the image of "Biden," one of the leading Democratic candidates for his presidential rival next year. .

In a media interview, said the US specialist, Osama Abu Irshaid: The aid "approved by Congress, and therefore the President can not stop."

Abu Ershaid said the aid was approved after Russia's intervention in 2014, a reference to Moscow's seizure of Crimea from Kiev and its support for separatists in the east of the country, which makes it especially important in Washington's strategic calculations, which shows that Trump is manipulating the country's interests for his personal political calculations. .

Trump's investigation is about Biden's threat in 2016, when he was former vice president Barack Obama, to halt Washington's aid to Kiev if a Ukrainian prosecutor is not removed.

Ukrainian prosecutors have been investigating for years a corruption case involving the local gas company Borisma, in which Biden's son has held an administrative position since 2014, but Abu Ershaid indicated that the judiciary had already cleared him at the time, and that Trump's attempts to reopen the case deepen his involvement on charges Abuse of power.

Dangerous "scam"

He noted, "Abu Irshaid" in his speech that the seriousness of the charges facing Trump, at the legal and judicial level, is still not entirely clear at this stage, pointing to "the existence of the opinion of the US Department of Justice since 2000 has not been challenged so far, prevents the indictment of the President To the judiciary during his reign.

Abu Ershaid explained that the most dangerous lies in distorting the image of Trump in front of the electorate, as the case shows him "as a chaotic president, and does not respect the laws and does not have the wisdom in his administration of governance, and uses his position for personal political accounts, and seeks to win at any cost, which weakens the public opinion before Year of elections. "

"The importance of the aid, which the White House cannot actually withhold, and pushing Trump to reopen an investigation that has cleared Biden's former son, shows how far the president has broken laws and customs, and his fear of the Democratic candidate, which polls suggest will get 58," he said. % Of the votes in the event of elections today. "

It should be noted that Trump did not deny accusing Biden and his son of abuses, but stressed that he did not use the influence to push Kiev to investigate the matter, and did not deny the Democratic candidate to put pressure on Ukraine, but with the aim of pushing it to investigate large suspicions of corruption and not vice versa.

However, Biden claimed that Trump is seeking to use his powers to reduce his chances in the elections, while the latter said that the Democratic Party is using its influence in the House of Representatives to overthrow him, and put both men in the context of the certainty of the other poor chances of winning.

Agencies.

http://alahadnews.net/index.php/permalink/181687.html
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain259 Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:37 pm

===BEST PRESIDENT THAT WE EVER HAD===FIGHTS CORRECTION AND ALL THE A--HOLES IN WASHINGTON===I WISH WE COULD GIVE HIM 8 MORE YEARS AND PUT THIS COUNTRY BACK WERE IT BELONGS===PUT THE OBAMA AND CLINTON FAMILY WERE THEY BELONG===IN JAIL===

Captain259
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty Three steps lead the US president to prison

Post by claud39 Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:48 pm

Three steps lead the US president to prison

Saturday 23 November 2019

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Irq_614061686_1574523851

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - US President Donald Trump faces the prospect of being sacked and tried before Congress in the coming weeks on charges of pressuring Ukraine to support his efforts to win a second term in the 2020 election.

The deputies listened to public statements by 12 witnesses, supporting the suspicions that Trump pressured Kiev to announce investigations into his political rivals, including the leading Democratic candidate for the 2020 election, Joe Biden.

The president froze nearly $ 400 million in military aid and a visit to the White House by Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelinsky, in moves believed to have aimed at "twisting" Kiev's arm in a dispute with Russia to help him with the election.

The House Intelligence Committee's role in the investigation has not yet officially ended, as it is likely to await an upcoming court ruling on Monday that could give its members the power to force top Trump aides to testify.
But Democrats appear determined to vote in the House to oust him by the end of the year, which could lead to Trump's trial before the Senate in January.

The start comes with the intelligence committee reporting on its findings to the House Judiciary Committee, whose members will discuss the evidence and likely interview witnesses.

Unlike the first fact-finding phase, Trump and his attorney can participate by giving testimonies, attending hearings, reviewing evidence and asking questions to witnesses. The US president said last week that he might be willing to answer questions in writing.

Eventually, the Commission will vote on the official isolation material, the political counterpart of the indictment.
The US Constitution's definition of offenses requiring isolation is broad. It includes "treason, bribery or other major offenses," but these are not specific and are generally seen as involving the abuse of power and public trust.

Democrats are considering four counts, including: using power to pressure Ukraine for domestic political support, bribery by setting up a subsidy for aid and arranging the summit, contempt for Congress by refusing to comply with subpoenas, and obstruction of justice.

Voting in the House of Representatives
Isolation materials approved by the Judicial Committee are then sent to the entire House of Representatives for a vote.

The deputies are discussing the charges at a stage that may take some time. In the case of the removal of President Bill Clinton in 1998, the deputies spent more than 13 hours over two days discussing the issue.

The passage of impeachment materials requires a slim majority in the House of Representatives. The Democrats have a majority in the House (233 to 197 Republicans) and the party has shown a united front, increasing the likelihood of approval of the move significantly.

Trial before the Senate
A vote in favor of Trump's removal would refer the issue to the Senate, where a president will be tried for the third time in US history.

The trial will be presided over by the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, the jury will be composed of the 100 senators, and the House of Representatives will serve as prosecutors while the president's lawyers defend him.
But condemning Trump will be difficult, requiring the approval of two-thirds of the Senate, where Republicans have 53 seats in the Senate.

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell will lead the process and can keep it concise with minimal testimonies and debates, lasting two weeks or less.

It can also increase its duration. Clinton's trial lasted six weeks, during which more witnesses and evidence were heard.

A complicating factor is that six Democratic presidential candidates are senators, and a trial in January could disrupt their campaigns ahead of the first Iowa primary on February 3.
Regardless of what the accusations are, most analysts suggest that politics will have a major impact on the final vote.

With the November 2020 presidential and legislative elections approaching, Republican senators, in particular, will have to consider whether their voters would prefer to vote in favor of ousting or protecting the Republican president.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=127252
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty Deadline for Trump .. Isolation investigations enter its second phase and the Intelligence Committee is preparing to submit its report

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:27 am

[ltr]Deadline for Trump .. Isolation investigations enter its second phase and the Intelligence Committee is preparing to submit its report[/ltr]

2019/11/30

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Story_img_5de2306f3fe23

The US Congressional Judiciary Committee has given President Donald Trump until the sixth of next month to determine whether his lawyer will provide evidence or question witnesses, and decided to start its first public hearings in the investigation to isolate Trump next Wednesday.

The committee's chairman, Gerold Nadler, set the deadline at 6 pm local time on Sunday to announce whether he or his lawyer would participate in the hearings.

The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee said earlier that Trump should participate or stop complaining about the current procedures.

The Democrat-led Judiciary Committee's request for President Trump to come or send delegates comes within the second phase of ongoing investigations that could lead to the start of his impeachment trial, on the grounds that he was charged with asking his Ukrainian counterpart to conduct an investigation linked to his potential rival in the upcoming US elections.

Report of the Intelligence Committee
Pending the first hearings by the Judiciary Committee, the House Intelligence Committee is preparing to issue a conclusive report alleging that President Donald Trump has been engaged in a months-long effort to seek foreign intervention in the 2020 presidential election and block a congressional investigation, the agency reported. Bloomberg News.

In a letter to Trump on Friday, Judicial Committee Chairman Gerold Nadler reviewed the results of weeks of testimony and hearings, saying the next report would describe "an effort in which President Trump once again asked for foreign intervention in our elections for political and personal benefits at the expense of our national interest."

The report will also mention "an unprecedented campaign of obstruction in an effort to prevent committees from obtaining evidence and testimony," Nadler wrote.

According to Bloomberg, Nadler is expected to receive the Intelligence Committee's report, including recommendations on possible items of default before then.

An investigation into Trump's impeachment was launched in September in preparation for his impeachment, with Democrats claiming the president violated his office's authority by pressuring Ukraine to investigate his potential Democratic challenger in the upcoming presidential election, Joe Biden.

It is also whether Trump has suspended military assistance to Ukraine as part of his pressure campaign; Trump denies any wrongdoing.

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=220799
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty Trump's isolation report: evidence against president 'enormous'

Post by claud39 Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:33 pm

Trump's isolation report: evidence against president 'enormous'

3 hours before

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports 1-1302594

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The House of Representatives' inquiry into US President Donald Trump said on Tuesday the evidence that could lead to Trump's dismissal for abuse of office and obstructing the work of Congress is "enormous."

"The evidence of the president's misconduct is tremendous, as well as the evidence that he obstructed the work of Congress, " said the report, which aims to support the formal indictment of Trump .

"There is no president in history except for Trump who has ordered the entire executive not to testify before Congress."

The report said the July 25 contact between Trump and Ukraine's president was a dramatic escalation of a months-long campaign for "political gains".

The report added that President Trump personally sought, through elements inside and outside the US government, the intervention of a foreign government, Ukraine, to benefit from this in his re-election.

The White House said after the report that the "false" investigation had provided "no evidence" against the president.

"This report reflects only the frustration of the Democrats," White House spokeswoman Stephanie Gresham said. "It's a cheap blogger who's trying to prove something when there's nothing."

https://www.skynewsarabia.com/world/1302534-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%94%D9%83%D8%AF-%D8%AB%D9%82%D8%AA%D9%87-%D8%B1%D8%AC%D9%84-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AE
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty Biden: World leaders mock Trump

Post by claud39 Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:41 pm

[ltr]Biden: World leaders mock Trump[/ltr]

2019/12/6

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Story_img_5de9734fcaa0e

Joe Biden, the Democratic presidential nominee, has attacked President Donald Trump in a widely publicized video of social media as a joke among world leaders.

The one-minute video is based on a video shot at a NATO summit in Britain this week, in which Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau appeared to mock conversations with other leaders at the summit about Trump's appearance at press conferences.

"The world is laughing ... we need a leader respected by the world," read the video, which included other Trump trips abroad.

The video, posted on Twitter on Wednesday evening, had 6.7 million views by Thursday morning.

"As the president said, Biden claims that world leaders told him that they want to win the election," said Tim Morto, spokesman for Donald Trump's campaign. ".
Trump argues that former President Barack Obama, of whom Biden was his deputy, has signed trade agreements and pursued policies that have made other countries gain interest at the expense of the United States. is over

https://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=221679
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Empty The US Parliament's Judicial Committee endorses Trump's first charge

Post by claud39 Fri Dec 13, 2019 12:51 pm

The US Parliament's Judicial Committee endorses Trump's first charge

13-12-2019

Pelosi announces the opening of an investigation with Trump paves to isolate .. And Biden supports Image

Baghdad / news
On Friday, the US House of Representatives Judicial Committee endorsed President Donald Trump's first charge of abuse of power.
The Judicial Committee also approved the second article of accountability, which is related to impeding the work of Congress, which means the approval of the committee and the filing of the file to the House of Representatives.
The date of the vote is expected to be announced next week.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=204553
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum