Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Say No to irs "tax" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

Say No to irs "tax"

+8
KGlover94
hoosierbuster
Alchemist
1alaskan
grn4me
Terbo56
his4evr2c
7freemom
12 posters

Go down

Say No to irs "tax" Empty Say No to irs "tax"

Post by 7freemom Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:54 am

You can demand Lawful Money pursuant 12 USC 411 @ cash-in, voting against FRB PRIVATE debt system and redeeming/ cancelling “national debt” simultaneously. Intelligently choosing our existing lawful conversion right as group of investors can accomplish more to bring the banksters down and restore Lawful Public Money to America than all the OWS, Down w/ FED, etc. combined. “Put your money where your mouth is” applies here; STOP endorsing FRB private FRB system by our “voluntary” participation in it, thus eliminating IRS “taxpayer” status, which “tax” is actually a use fee for the “privilege” of our voluntary FRB PRIVATE FRN use of their “debt money”!! Applied comprehension of Truth can again set us FREE!! The Power to Free Ourselves and our country and ALL WTP from bankster debt bondage is in Our Hands; We few IQD investors exponentially multiply our Power when We: 1) first discover, Know and internalize the Truth in the law; then 2) use it to set ourselves and fellow Americans Free from debt bondage to FRB where our ignorance has held us far too long!!! Ignorance of the law is no excuse, as we’ve been well “taught”-- Our remedy is in the law, but we must know and exercise it with conviction or it does us no good whatsoever; contrarily, our ignorance keeps us slaves in their private debt money system. If Freedom is to be, it is up to ME (and You if you choose)!! Learn more @ myprivateaudio from guest speakers David Merrill , Michael Joseph and JOHN HENRY DOE. WE The People have the power to vote frb out of our life, not depending upon congress to do it- Hallelujyah! Blessings 2U ALL! Check it out & share good news! Very Happy
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Say No to irs "tax" Empty Re: Say No to irs "tax"

Post by his4evr2c Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Embarassed Sorry I for one do not speak TaxEase Suspect
However for those of us who plan to do the Right :cheers:
thing I plan to give unto :farao: Caesar what is due Caesar. :farao:
As for me and My House we will serve Our Lord Jesus Christ who is giving the Blessing to US. We plan to cash one Dinar then get the :study: Tax attorney n Passports Corporation etc... Say No to irs "tax" 2474380249 Say No to irs "tax" 2474380249 Say No to irs "tax" 2474380249 PTL anyway.
It looks like this article isn't quite lawful or if it is; it's questionable in my estimation. Say No to irs "tax" 927261665 Say No to irs "tax" 3091836158 Say No to irs "tax" 3091836158 Say No to irs "tax" 3091836158
Also it's been mentioned for Our Security we need to lay low; antagonizing Twisted Evil :evil: the IRS is NOT my idea of laying low.
IMHO So this article is not only encouraging us to get into trouble Say No to irs "tax" 761671673 Say No to irs "tax" 2211252749 it's Wrong Say No to irs "tax" 2879513009
HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
his4evr2c
his4evr2c
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:52 pm

You worry too much- Have a couple of FROSTIES-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by grn4me Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:03 pm

Simply amaze me how much people are lead wrong and even in the church, they don't even know what the Bible says, if you want to know more of the truth on "Render to Caesar watch this video step by step on the whole scripture! https://youtu.be/JPwVu1tPMlY
grn4me
grn4me

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:11 pm

No need to go to a video

Just go to GODS word
(Matthew 22:17-21) 17 Tell us, therefore, What do you think? Is it lawful to pay head tax to Caesar or not?” 18 But Jesus, knowing their wickedness, said: “Why do YOU put me to the test, hypocrites? 19 Show me the head tax coin.” They brought him a de·nar′i·us. 20 And he said to them: “Whose image and inscription is this?” 21 They said: “Caesar’s.” Then he said to them: “Pay back, therefore, Caesar’s things to Caesar, but God’s things to God.”

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:51 pm

The beautiful thing about the Word is that it is alive, and one's understanding and revelation can change or develop. To me, it is evident that people were trying to trap Jesus in words to make him an enemy of the state. He was too clever for that. He did not come for political reformation. He came for spiritual renewal. Even so, religion and politics were intertwined (as today - reference Constantine circa 325 AD). I recall Jesus doing violent political protest overturning tables in the courtyard of the Temple and lashing folks with cords (sure to cause injury). So while Jesus was all about compliance and peacefulness, he also exhibited "anti-social tendancies, created dischord and openly broke the law and assaulted people. It's in the Bible. There is a time and a place, the wisdom is in choosing the right battle and having honorable motivations.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosierbuster Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:08 pm

[quote="Alchemist"]The beautiful thing about the Word is that it is alive, and one's understanding and revelation can change or develop. To me, it is evident that people were trying to trap Jesus in words to make him an enemy of the state. He was too clever for that. He did not come for political reformation. He came for spiritual renewal. Even so, religion and politics were intertwined (as today - reference Constantine circa 325 AD). I recall Jesus doing violent political protest overturning tables in the courtyard of the Temple and lashing folks with cords (sure to cause injury). So while Jesus was all about compliance and peacefulness, he also exhibited "anti-social tendancies, created dischord and openly broke the law and assaulted people. It's in the Bible. There is a time and a place, the wisdom is in choosing the right battle and having honorable motivations.[/quote

THANK YOU ALCHEMY....IF THER WERE NO DISSENT AND REVOLUTION AGAINST SOME UNFAIR AND UNJUST LAW.... WE WOULD NOT BE FREE AMERICANS. I THINK THAT'S HOW WE GOT FREE FROM THE KING AND QUEEN.

i WILL AND DO PAY MY TAXES. BUT I AM NOT OPPOSED TO ORGANIZING AS A GROUP TO PROTEST AND THREATEN TO NOT PAY. THE CURRENT IRS CODE AND PAYMENT SYSTEM IS SO CORRUPT AND UNJUST.....WE NEED TO REVOLT AS A NATION AND NOT PAY.

MOST THINK OUR INCOME TAX IS THE WAY OUR GOVERNMENT IS FINANCED. OUR INCOME TAX DOES NOT GO IN THE US TREASURY....IT GOES STRAIGHT TO THE FDERAL RESERVE...LOOK AT THE ENDORSEMENT STAMPED ON YOU CHECK TO THE IRS.

OUR INCOME TAX PAYMENTS GO TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO PAY THE INTEREST WE OWE TH FED FOR LOANING US / SIMPLY PRINTING MONEY.

hoosierbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by KGlover94 Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:31 pm

In the book of 2 Kings 4:6-7 it clearly instructs ME and My House to do the following;

"And it came to pass, when the vessels were full, that she said unto her son, Bring me yet a vessel. And he said unto her, There is not a vessel more. And the oil stayed. Then she came and told the man of God. And he said, Go, sell the oil, and pay thy debt, and live thou and thy children of the rest."

God has given us such a Blessing, that even with paying the taxes (which may have been created for evil gain), that it will not cost me anything. The ROI on this investment is Thousands to me compared to the 15% to the IRS.

Last edited by KGlover94 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction in wording)

KGlover94

Back to top Go down

Post by Alchemist Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Some one who get's it!

[quote="hoosierbuster"]
Alchemist wrote:The beautiful thing about the Word is that it is alive, and one's understanding and revelation can change or develop. To me, it is evident that people were trying to trap Jesus in words to make him an enemy of the state. He was too clever for that. He did not come for political reformation. He came for spiritual renewal. Even so, religion and politics were intertwined (as today - reference Constantine circa 325 AD). I recall Jesus doing violent political protest overturning tables in the courtyard of the Temple and lashing folks with cords (sure to cause injury). So while Jesus was all about compliance and peacefulness, he also exhibited "anti-social tendancies, created dischord and openly broke the law and assaulted people. It's in the Bible. There is a time and a place, the wisdom is in choosing the right battle and having honorable motivations.[/quote

THANK YOU ALCHEMY....IF THER WERE NO DISSENT AND REVOLUTION AGAINST SOME UNFAIR AND UNJUST LAW.... WE WOULD NOT BE FREE AMERICANS. I THINK THAT'S HOW WE GOT FREE FROM THE KING AND QUEEN.

i WILL AND DO PAY MY TAXES. BUT I AM NOT OPPOSED TO ORGANIZING AS A GROUP TO PROTEST AND THREATEN TO NOT PAY. THE CURRENT IRS CODE AND PAYMENT SYSTEM IS SO CORRUPT AND UNJUST.....WE NEED TO REVOLT AS A NATION AND NOT PAY.

MOST THINK OUR INCOME TAX IS THE WAY OUR GOVERNMENT IS FINANCED. OUR INCOME TAX DOES NOT GO IN THE US TREASURY....IT GOES STRAIGHT TO THE FDERAL RESERVE...LOOK AT THE ENDORSEMENT STAMPED ON YOU CHECK TO THE IRS.

OUR INCOME TAX PAYMENTS GO TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO PAY THE INTEREST WE OWE TH FED FOR LOANING US / SIMPLY PRINTING MONEY.

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:35 pm

[quote="hoosierbuster"]
Alchemist wrote:The beautiful thing about the Word is that it is alive, and one's understanding and revelation can change or develop. To me, it is evident that people were trying to trap Jesus in words to make him an enemy of the state. He was too clever for that. He did not come for political reformation. He came for spiritual renewal. Even so, religion and politics were intertwined (as today - reference Constantine circa 325 AD). I recall Jesus doing violent political protest overturning tables in the courtyard of the Temple and lashing folks with cords (sure to cause injury). So while Jesus was all about compliance and peacefulness, he also exhibited "anti-social tendancies, created dischord and openly broke the law and assaulted people. It's in the Bible. There is a time and a place, the wisdom is in choosing the right battle and having honorable motivations.[/quote

Bingo! Ronald Reagan found this out when he ordered the GAO to look into wasteful spending and ways to cut it. It is called the Grace Commision Report.

What the IRS collects from taxpayers goes to pay interest the Federal deficit. People that understand the Federal Reserve system know what a fraud it is.

G. Edward Griffin's book, "The Creature from Jeckyl Island" is a fantastic source.

Banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies.- Benjamin Franklin

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Actually, it was the money changers that Jesus bodily threw out of His Father's house in righteous anger because they were taking advantage of those coming to worship (using unequal weights and measures & extortion of His people). Did you know it's against frb bank policy to "loan" their own or other depositors' "money"? Your autograph (Au= Gold) empowers them to create "money of exchange" with a few keystrokes; your autograph is "as good as gold" to them. It is the full faith and credit of We The People (WTP) that gives value to anything we utilize for money; "govmnt" creates nothing WTP or Our Lord does not provide. Usury (interest) is also against God's law; used for financial bondage purpose & has been most effective. Do we have the courage to throw them out of our lives as violators of “equal weights and measures” Biblical law???! They can do nothing without our unqualified endorsement (on reverse of every check) or consent to participate in their private frb system (according to their rules, which generates a use fee we know as "tax" irs collects on behalf of money changer "creditors"). Lawful Money is NOT subject to tax & we can convert any FRN we receive to Lawful Money and thus exempt ourselves from irs "tax" levy. I trust WTP's "Honorable intentions" to a much higher degree than "govmnt"; volunteering to pay "tax" that is NOT lawfully or constitutionally due, and does indeed go to pay interest on "national debt" is, imho, not being a good steward of what our Lord blesses me with. It ALL belongs to Him from whom all blessings flow, and we are ultimately accountable to Him for how we steward what He permits to come within our sphere of influence; pertinent to everything in our lives, not just finances. I'm certainly not advocating anything against God's law, being much higher than man's "color of law" which has been designed to deceive and steal from us (and Him!).
Three Greats from Youtube: 1) 40 min. animated Money As Debt; 2) 30 min. PG animated movie- The American Dream (inc.Twilight Zone, Back 2 the Future, 300 parodies) shares little-known history & HUGE TRUTH everyone should know. Do you? Check it out- Enjoy!! Share Truth w/ others; 3) Secret of Oz, an award-winning documentary 1:50 by Bill Still, addresses the true source of our current “government” and economic challenges (unemployment, foreclosures, inflation, “national debt”, poverty, hunger) with a comprehensive Solution! Thank you all for your replies and input-- Truth can set You Free!!! Blessings 2U!
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1alaskan Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:41 pm

You folks are correct,

The fed is beating us up every chance they get, but so intrenched it will be very, very hard to get it out of our lives.

One way, is when it rv's, pay you bills, pay your taxes, put the rest of your money in a coffee can and pay cash for everything. Move to a place that has no sales tax, no property tax, and never pay them again.

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 7freemom Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Voting against frb is much easier than you may think. Conversion to Lawful Money is really quite simple, a qualified non-endorsement on all monies as you receive them, in whatever form. Best to learn and understand the history, truth and law about this PRIOR to cash-in @ RV. It can ELIMINATE any "tax" liability, lawfully! Simultaneously, can also eliminate so-called "national debt", dollar for dollar; Demand for Lawful Money increases its supply as it decreases debt currency FRNs! What a way for us, as a savvy, concerned group of investors to make a HUGE impact in America to Reclaim Our Stolen Money Power as this massive wealth transfer takes place. Why wait or depend on congress or president to again give us Lawful Public money, when We The People have the Power in Our Hands already, if We Will but choose to use it intelligently, peacefully, lawfully.... NOW!!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." -Margaret Mead

Freedom is everyone's innate right and responsibility. Only each individual has free will over his own life, and an obligation of stewardship for its care....Life, death, economy, justice, law, and human fulfillment are at issue.
7freemom
7freemom
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:12 pm

[quote="grn4me"]Simply amaze me how much people are lead wrong and even in the church, they don't even know what the Bible says, if you want to know more of the truth on "Render to Caesar watch this video step by step on the whole scripture! https://youtu.be/JPwVu1tPMlY[/quote]

The ROMANS added a LOT to the script. Really Divine law does NOT require we pay anything to the a-moral "caesars". Wake UP. The Caesars MADE that UP for themselves to be able to steal from the "ordinary" citizen.

There is enough tax on everything else to cover what they SAY taxes cover. Constitutional LAW forbids taxing anyones INCOME.

LEGALLY - with restoration of the original Constitution - YOU CAN KEEP ALL OF WHAT YOU CASH IN!
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Jewelz Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:24 pm

hoosierbuster wrote: OUR INCOME TAX DOES NOT GO IN THE US TREASURY....IT GOES STRAIGHT TO THE FDERAL RESERVE...LOOK AT THE ENDORSEMENT STAMPED ON YOU CHECK TO THE IRS. OUR INCOME TAX PAYMENTS GO TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO PAY THE INTEREST WE OWE THE FED FOR LOANING US / SIMPLY PRINTING MONEY.

ALL FEDERAL INCOME TAX PAYMENTS go to pay the
"Interest Only" on the "debt of the bankruptcy of 1933 to the British
Royal Crown" - The eye-R-S is in place as the collection arm to make
sure the
tax gets collected - Your federal income tax only goes to pay queen lizzy of london - not the federal reserve
Jewelz
Jewelz
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ZZ101 Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Jewelz wrote:
hoosierbuster wrote: OUR INCOME TAX DOES NOT GO IN THE US TREASURY....IT GOES STRAIGHT TO THE FDERAL RESERVE...LOOK AT THE ENDORSEMENT STAMPED ON YOU CHECK TO THE IRS. OUR INCOME TAX PAYMENTS GO TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE TO PAY THE INTEREST WE OWE THE FED FOR LOANING US / SIMPLY PRINTING MONEY.

ALL FEDERAL INCOME TAX PAYMENTS go to pay the
"Interest Only" on the "debt of the bankruptcy of 1933 to the British
Royal Crown" - The eye-R-S is in place as the collection arm to make
sure the
tax gets collected - Your federal income tax only goes to pay queen lizzy of london - not the federal reserve

EXACTLY. I was going to say this too, but said it elsewhere. LOL

The Lizzard Queen gets 67% of Canadian Income Tax - I don't know how much from the US. The other 33% just gets divied up to the rest of the Luminoids.

The Illuminati "Royals" are actually the biggest Welfare recipients on the Planet!
ZZ101
ZZ101
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:52 pm

At present, there are
more than 132,000 IRS abuse reports on file with congress, and our
elected government workers are not doing their job of protecting us.
Absolutely nothing is being done about it. Our so-called government
refuses to hear any Redress of Grievance, which the law demands that
they do. These abuses include, but are not limited to falsifying
documents, lying, stealing, murder, brutalizing, rape, and child
kidnappings. The IRS is responsible for over half of the divorces in
the U.S. The IRS is responsible for three quarters of the business
bankruptcies in the U.S. today.
The second plank of Karl
Marx’s communist manifesto calls for a heavy progressive or
graduated income tax. This identical immoral and illegal tax
structure plagues our country today. We now have socialist and
communist politicians who masquerade as Democrats or Republicans. Is
there any wonder why so many campaign promises are never kept? Here
are some facts concerning this terrorist organization.

The Internal Revenue
Service
(IRS) is a private Corporation, incorporated in Delaware
in1933, and operates under international treaty. (See Public Law
94-564 Reorganization Plan #26)

The IRS (the
corporation) is acting as Agent under contract to “the bank” (The
International Bank for Reconstruction and Development) and “the
Fund” (The International Monetary Fund) a.k.a. the Treasury.

The IRS is acting
as the Agent of a Foreign Principal (Federal Reserve) under the terms
of the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938. The Federal
Reserve is not a government agency. It is a Foreign Principal. It is
admittedly a private corporation, privately held by 12 families (one
American and 11 foreign). Those who rule the world under this
umbrella are the Illuminati, the Bilderberger group, the Council on
Foreign Relations, and the Trilateral Commission.

IRS agents are
directed and controlled by the corporate governor of “the Bank”
and “the Fund” a.k.a. Secretary of the Treasury IRS, Puerto Rico
(See Public Law 94-564, U.S. Government Manual 190/1991 &
Treasury Delegation Order 150-10).

IRS personnel are
trained under the direction of the “Division of Human Resources”
of the United Nations and the Commissioner (International), by the
“Office of Personnel Management” which is under the direction of
the Secretary General of the United Nations (Treasury Delegation
Order #92) (Executive Order 10422).

The IRS is also an
Agency of the International Criminal Police Organization, and
solicits and collects information for 150 Foreign Powers (22
U.S.C.263a).

The IRS is
directly engaged in the solicitation and gathering legally protected
information of a private and personal nature on everyone contained in
their files of records, and does distribute that information to the
other member agencies throughout the world without the knowledge or
consent of the parties involved (22U.S.C.A. 611 (c) (II)).

The Internal Revenue
Service
(International) lacks proper authority to act such as a
Foreign Agents Registration statement (22 U.S.C.A. 612) and (18
U.S.C.A. 219 & 951).

The IRS as a
paramilitary organization may not impose military authority into
civil affairs (D.O.A. 27100-70).

The IRS acting as
the Agent of a Foreign Principal, “the Bank” and “the Fund”
under the United Nations Charter, Article 2, Section 7 prohibits the
U.N. and its Administrative Agencies from “intervening in matters
which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state”.

The IRS comes
before the courts only as the non- registered Agent of a Foreign
Principal, acting in the person of its own corporate capacity.

Acting in its
corporate capacity the IRS
is engaged in commerce as a collection
agency under contract. None of the money that you pay in goes to any
program or compelled benefit like you think it does. Almost all of
the income tax goes to pay the interest on the so-called “debt”
to the Federal Reserve (for illegal fiat money conceived by our
bureaucrats, and large corporations), not into the U.S.
Treasury. John F. Kennedy warned the people of this fraud and issued
executive order # 11.110 on June 4, 1963, and the Treasury started to
issue United States notes that looked like our familiar Federal
Reserve Notes but only cost the people the cost of paper, ink and
printing. Within months he was dead. Then Lyndon Johnson
inactivated the executive order, and U.S. notes were withdrawn and
replaced once again with Federal Reserve notes. Look on the back of
any check you have written to the IRS. It will say, “Pay to any
branch of the Federal Reserve Bank
”. This is an illegal
conversion of funds. All government sponsored programs and compelled
benefits come from money continuously borrowed from the Federal
Reserve. This is why our paper money is now described as a ‘note’
instead of a ‘silver certificate’. It is illegally loaned in to
existence, and has no value except for the faith the American people
put in it. A note for a thing is not the real thing. When you use
Federal Reserve Notes instead of real money (silver certificates,
silver or gold), you are simply making a promise to pay, not actually
paying. Since the dollar is a unit of measurement, just like a
‘pound’ of coffee or a ‘quart’ of milk, and there is nothing
of hard value backing the dollar, what is it a dollar of?

Sure, you buy goods and
products with Federal Reserve Notes, but that which you have of
appreciable value could be taken from you without due process of law,
simply because you never owned the money in the first place. Look it
up. Every time we spend a dollar, we are re-circulating a dollar that
was loaned in to existence. It is because of this debt structure that
our nation has a multi trillion-dollar deficit that can never be
paid. Your government has your property listed as collateral against
the Federal Reserve Notes (promises to pay) they continuously borrow.
The only thing that keeps homeowners from being on the street is the
Federal Reserve not calling their note due. When they do call their
note due, every man, woman and child will then be their slave.

Thomas Jefferson said,
“ If the American people ever allow private banks to control the
issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation,
the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive
the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless
on the continent their fathers conquered”.

The IRS
acts on
the presumption that assigned foundational agreement/instrument
exists between the United States and the citizen/franchisee knowing
that very few citizens/non citizens have the knowledge or the courage
to resist their extortion.

The IRS
leadership
has departmentalized the functions of tax collection to purposely
limit and discourage the exchange of information and/or the lack of
authority, between the departments to prevent low level employees
from discovering the true nature of their assignments and thus
prevent disclosure and whistle blowing.

IRS references
made to any authority for collection proceedings under Title 26 CFR,
Subtitle A, are made under color of law as there is no collection
authority authorized within Title 26, only penalties for failure to
perform a given function.

All Collection authority
is found in Title 27 CFR, Part 70 and pertains only to alcohol,
tobacco, firearms and explosives (Stamp taxes or duties).

Many IRS agents
often use alias names and are paid commissions, written to their real
name, on what ever they steal from you.

The IRS is unable
to provide documented proof of the authorization that enables the IRS
to operate outside the District of Columbia, and insular possessions
of the United States, such as Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands,
Philippines, and American Samoa, as required by Title 4, U.S.C.,
Section 72.

The IRS
uses false
documents and presentments that have no legal authority behind them,
i.e. 1040 form, Notice of Levy, etc., to solicit and extort money
from you using the United States Postal Service. They also falsely
represent themselves on the outside of their envelopes, to be an
agency of the United States department of Treasury. Therefore, the
Internal Revenue Service is guilty of the crime of Mail Fraud and
False Representation.

The IRS agents have
no legal authority to demand anything from you, when there are no 3rd
party informational documents sent to them with your name on it. They
unlawfully and unconstitutionally misapply the revenue laws in an
effort to compel you to supply them with confidential information
when in fact, their own IRC, 6103, Section (h) and (j) says that they
could use this information against you in a criminal proceeding. This
is a gross violation of 4th
and 5th
amendment rights, which are legally protected by the U.S.
Constitution. This is pure extortion. You have the lawful right to
correct informational documents, such as W2's, and 1099's, and demand
that they recognize you as one “who does not enjoy the privilege of
federally connected employment”.
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://www.reviveamericanow.info

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:17 am

roadglide wrote:At present, there are
more than 132,000 IRS abuse reports on file with congress, and our
elected government workers are not doing their job of protecting us.
Absolutely nothing is being done about it. Our so-called government
refuses to hear any Redress of Grievance, which the law demands that
they do. These abuses include, but are not limited to falsifying
documents, lying, stealing, murder, brutalizing, rape, and child
kidnappings. The IRS is responsible for over half of the divorces in
the U.S. The IRS is responsible for three quarters of the business
bankruptcies in the U.S. today.
The second plank of Karl
Marx’s communist manifesto calls for a heavy progressive or
graduated income tax. This identical immoral and illegal tax
structure plagues our country today. We now have socialist and
communist politicians who masquerade as Democrats or Republicans. Is
there any wonder why so many campaign promises are never kept? Here
are some facts concerning this terrorist organization.
The Internal Revenue
Service
(IRS) is a private Corporation, incorporated in Delaware
in1933, and operates under international treaty. (See Public Law
94-564 Reorganization Plan #26)
The IRS (the
corporation) is acting as Agent under contract to “the bank” (The
International Bank for Reconstruction and Development) and “the
Fund” (The International Monetary Fund) a.k.a. the Treasury.
The IRS is acting
as the Agent of a Foreign Principal (Federal Reserve) under the terms
of the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938. The Federal
Reserve is not a government agency. It is a Foreign Principal. It is
admittedly a private corporation, privately held by 12 families (one
American and 11 foreign). Those who rule the world under this
umbrella are the Illuminati, the Bilderberger group, the Council on
Foreign Relations, and the Trilateral Commission.

IRS agents are
directed and controlled by the corporate governor of “the Bank”
and “the Fund” a.k.a. Secretary of the Treasury IRS, Puerto Rico
(See Public Law 94-564, U.S. Government Manual 190/1991 &
Treasury Delegation Order 150-10).

IRS personnel are
trained under the direction of the “Division of Human Resources”
of the United Nations and the Commissioner (International), by the
“Office of Personnel Management” which is under the direction of
the Secretary General of the United Nations (Treasury Delegation
Order #92) (Executive Order 10422).
The IRS is also an
Agency of the International Criminal Police Organization, and
solicits and collects information for 150 Foreign Powers (22
U.S.C.263a).

The IRS is
directly engaged in the solicitation and gathering legally protected
information of a private and personal nature on everyone contained in
their files of records, and does distribute that information to the
other member agencies throughout the world without the knowledge or
consent of the parties involved (22U.S.C.A. 611 (c) (II)).
The Internal Revenue
Service
(International) lacks proper authority to act such as a
Foreign Agents Registration statement (22 U.S.C.A. 612) and (18
U.S.C.A. 219 & 951).

The IRS as a
paramilitary organization may not impose military authority into
civil affairs (D.O.A. 27100-70).
The IRS acting as
the Agent of a Foreign Principal, “the Bank” and “the Fund”
under the United Nations Charter, Article 2, Section 7 prohibits the
U.N. and its Administrative Agencies from “intervening in matters
which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of any state”.
The IRS comes
before the courts only as the non- registered Agent of a Foreign
Principal, acting in the person of its own corporate capacity.
Acting in its
corporate capacity the IRS
is engaged in commerce as a collection
agency under contract. None of the money that you pay in goes to any
program or compelled benefit like you think it does. Almost all of
the income tax goes to pay the interest on the so-called “debt”
to the Federal Reserve (for illegal fiat money conceived by our
bureaucrats, and large corporations), not into the U.S.
Treasury. John F. Kennedy warned the people of this fraud and issued
executive order # 11.110 on June 4, 1963, and the Treasury started to
issue United States notes that looked like our familiar Federal
Reserve Notes but only cost the people the cost of paper, ink and
printing. Within months he was dead. Then Lyndon Johnson
inactivated the executive order, and U.S. notes were withdrawn and
replaced once again with Federal Reserve notes. Look on the back of
any check you have written to the IRS. It will say, “Pay to any
branch of the Federal Reserve Bank
”. This is an illegal
conversion of funds. All government sponsored programs and compelled
benefits come from money continuously borrowed from the Federal
Reserve. This is why our paper money is now described as a ‘note’
instead of a ‘silver certificate’. It is illegally loaned in to
existence, and has no value except for the faith the American people
put in it. A note for a thing is not the real thing. When you use
Federal Reserve Notes instead of real money (silver certificates,
silver or gold), you are simply making a promise to pay, not actually
paying. Since the dollar is a unit of measurement, just like a
‘pound’ of coffee or a ‘quart’ of milk, and there is nothing
of hard value backing the dollar, what is it a dollar of?

Sure, you buy goods and
products with Federal Reserve Notes, but that which you have of
appreciable value could be taken from you without due process of law,
simply because you never owned the money in the first place. Look it
up. Every time we spend a dollar, we are re-circulating a dollar that
was loaned in to existence. It is because of this debt structure that
our nation has a multi trillion-dollar deficit that can never be
paid. Your government has your property listed as collateral against
the Federal Reserve Notes (promises to pay) they continuously borrow.
The only thing that keeps homeowners from being on the street is the
Federal Reserve not calling their note due. When they do call their
note due, every man, woman and child will then be their slave.
Thomas Jefferson said,
“ If the American people ever allow private banks to control the
issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation,
the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive
the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless
on the continent their fathers conquered”.

The IRS
acts on
the presumption that assigned foundational agreement/instrument
exists between the United States and the citizen/franchisee knowing
that very few citizens/non citizens have the knowledge or the courage
to resist their extortion.
The IRS leadership
has departmentalized the functions of tax collection to purposely
limit and discourage the exchange of information and/or the lack of
authority, between the departments to prevent low level employees
from discovering the true nature of their assignments and thus
prevent disclosure and whistle blowing.
IRS references
made to any authority for collection proceedings under Title 26 CFR,
Subtitle A, are made under color of law as there is no collection
authority authorized within Title 26, only penalties for failure to
perform a given function.

All Collection authority
is found in Title 27 CFR, Part 70 and pertains only to alcohol,
tobacco, firearms and explosives (Stamp taxes or duties).
Many IRS agents
often use alias names and are paid commissions, written to their real
name, on what ever they steal from you.

The IRS is unable
to provide documented proof of the authorization that enables the IRS
to operate outside the District of Columbia, and insular possessions
of the United States, such as Guam, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands,
Philippines, and American Samoa, as required by Title 4, U.S.C.,
Section 72.
The IRS uses false
documents and presentments that have no legal authority behind them,
i.e. 1040 form, Notice of Levy, etc., to solicit and extort money
from you using the United States Postal Service. They also falsely
represent themselves on the outside of their envelopes, to be an
agency of the United States department of Treasury. Therefore, the
Internal Revenue Service is guilty of the crime of Mail Fraud and
False Representation.
The IRS agents have
no legal authority to demand anything from you, when there are no 3rd
party informational documents sent to them with your name on it. They
unlawfully and unconstitutionally misapply the revenue laws in an
effort to compel you to supply them with confidential information
when in fact, their own IRC, 6103, Section (h) and (j) says that they
could use this information against you in a criminal proceeding. This
is a gross violation of 4th
and 5th
amendment rights, which are legally protected by the U.S.
Constitution. This is pure extortion. You have the lawful right to
correct informational documents, such as W2's, and 1099's, and demand
that they recognize you as one “who does not enjoy the privilege of
federally connected employment”.

The majority of pastors
today, unwittingly persuade Christians to bow to ungodly laws of
government. They quote Matthew 22:21 where Jesus said: “Render
therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the
things that are God's”. Jesus was simply saying; if God is your
God, render to Him; if Caesar is your god, render to Caesar. Or, if
government is your god, then obey it; if God is your God, then obey
Him.
Caesar is dead. You
cannot apply his government to the government of the United States of
America. This whole context is an object lesson to us Christians
(Christ Ones). Caesar was an ungodly dictator, and had absolute rule
over his territory. Not only that, but he demanded to be worshiped
as a sovereign. Obedience and acknowledgment of his power to grant
permission and license was required before you could worship any
other god.

Let’s go to the heart
of the problem. Has your church been conned into selling it’s soul
to the devil? The chances are the answer is yes. If your place of
worship is listed with the IRS as a non-profit corporation, it is
listed under IRS permission 501(c)(3) for churches to operate.
Most churches with this license will not teach you of the
evils of our present government and will not inform you as to how to
stop this evil. The IRS, under the guise, subterfuge, and fraud of
collecting a so-called income tax, has stolen your right to worship
and sold it back to you as a privilege. Our churches have become
business franchises. By doing this, they have become slaves of an
oppressive jurisdiction, that can close their church doors when they
so choose. All corporations owe their existence to the state. We
owe our existence to God. We have allowed them to bully us into
selling our birthright for lousy bowl of pottage. When a church
enters into the IRS 501(c)(3) contract, they sign away
control of their organization. They hand over the rights of the
church to IRS bureaucracy.
Right now, pastors
everywhere are being told how to interpret and present from the
pulpit, Romans 13 and the other associated passages of Scripture or
they will be locked out of their churches. If your pastor has not
been threatened yet, he will be. They are being ordered to tell
those who occupy pews in Bible believing churches, that the Bible
teaches them to have blind submission to the government.
Does the Bible teach us
that Caesar has a certain realm of obedience and God has another
realm of obedience? Absolutely not! Caesar must come in line with
God. My Bible teaches that there is "Only one King: Jesus."
Remember, it was ungodly Jews who said, "... no king but
Caesar."
Maybe
you should ask yourself this question. Why did Caesar have the
Apostle Paul beheaded if Paul was teaching obedience to Caesar’s
government? There would be no cause for action against Paul. Paul
had become a threat to Caesar because he was teaching and promoting a
rival government, which was the Kingdom of God.

~IF
YOU WOULD LIKE A FULL AND ACCUARATE STUDY ON THIS SUBJECT, WRITE TO :
mike@americandream4all.com
and ask for PDF on “How to Regain Your Freedom”~
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:37 am

his4evr2c wrote:Embarassed Sorry I for one do not speak TaxEase Suspect
However for those of us who plan to do the Right :cheers:
thing I plan to give unto :farao: Caesar what is due Caesar. :farao:
As for me and My House we will serve Our Lord Jesus Christ who is giving the Blessing to US. We plan to cash one Dinar then get the :study: Tax attorney n Passports Corporation etc... Say No to irs "tax" 2474380249 Say No to irs "tax" 2474380249 Say No to irs "tax" 2474380249 PTL anyway.
It looks like this article isn't quite lawful or if it is; it's questionable in my estimation. Say No to irs "tax" 927261665 Say No to irs "tax" 3091836158 Say No to irs "tax" 3091836158 Say No to irs "tax" 3091836158
Also it's been mentioned for Our Security we need to lay low; antagonizing Twisted Evil :evil: the IRS is NOT my idea of laying low.
IMHO So this article is not only encouraging us to get into trouble Say No to irs "tax" 761671673 Say No to irs "tax" 2211252749 it's Wrong Say No to irs "tax" 2879513009
HIS2BLESS ☀ :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Unfortunately, the majority of Christians in this country are trying to serve two masters. This type of thinking is what is taking God out of our society. II Timothy says, "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by hoosierbuster Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:49 am

Hey EVERYONE....jewlwz ...roadglide....Gman ......zz1o1....7 freemom

WE NEED TO ORGANIZE A LAWFUL TAX REVOLT IN AMERICA...against the IRS and the FED.....WE WILL SOON HAVE THE MONEY TO BE A FORCE TO BE HEARD. I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS......COULD IT BE DONE?

i HAVE BEEN IN THIS FOR 30 YEARS ......I HAVE SEEN OTHER GO TO PRISON BECAUSE OF THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM. iNDIVIDUALS GET WACKED!

COULD IT BE DONE....CORPORATELY

hoosierbuster

Back to top Go down

Post by roadglide Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:59 am

hoosierbuster wrote:Hey EVERYONE....jewlwz ...roadglide....Gman ......zz1o1....7 freemom

WE NEED TO ORGANIZE A LAWFUL TAX REVOLT IN AMERICA...against the IRS and the FED.....WE WILL SOON HAVE THE MONEY TO BE A FORCE TO BE HEARD. I HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THIS FOR YEARS......COULD IT BE DONE?

i HAVE BEEN IN THIS FOR 30 YEARS ......I HAVE SEEN OTHER GO TO PRISON BECAUSE OF THIS CORRUPT SYSTEM. iNDIVIDUALS GET WACKED!

COULD IT BE DONE....CORPORATELY

Count me in. Evil Empires always fall. It is time for "We the People" to take back our heritage!
roadglide
roadglide
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum