Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

Go down

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories Empty The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:38 am

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories

23/09/2019

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories 17233

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, to cancel the fine shortage of deposits of small categories of banks, attributing the decision to cover the market need of new notes for small cash groups.

"In order to cover the market need of new banknotes for small cash denominations" 250, 500 and 1000, "it was decided to cancel the shortage that may appear in bank deposits of small cash denominations for a limited period," the bank said in a statement received by the Economy News. , Indicating that "it comes to achieve the desired goal of withdrawing the damaged cash currency in circulation."

He added that "the counting and sorting of banknotes damaged for these categories require time and effort from the competent staff for the difficulty of counting in the counting machines."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17838
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories Empty The Central Bank eliminates the fine shortage of deposits of small categories of banks

Post by claud39 Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:16 am

The Central Bank eliminates the fine shortage of deposits of small categories of banks

September 23, 2019

The central bank issues a decision to cover the market need of small monetary categories Article-156921897982733

In its endeavor to cover the market need of new banknotes for small cash categories (250, 500, 1000), the Central Bank of Iraq decided to cancel the fine that may appear in the deposits of banks licensed by this bank of small cash categories and for a limited period, in order to achieve the desired purpose of withdrawing the currency Damaged in circulation

The bank would also like to show that the counting of banknotes damaged for these categories requires time and effort from the competent staff for the difficulty of counting in the counting machines.

Central Bank of Iraq
information Office
2019/9/23

https://cbi.iq/news/view/1290
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum