Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

TGIF this is an ENCOURAGEMENT MAIL FOR EVERYONE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

TGIF this is an ENCOURAGEMENT MAIL FOR EVERYONE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Go down

TGIF this is an ENCOURAGEMENT MAIL FOR EVERYONE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty TGIF this is an ENCOURAGEMENT MAIL FOR EVERYONE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:27 am

-Good Morrning Email
07/15/2011 (Ed. Note: This was emailed to us this morning, and I thought I would share it with others, as it is a very grounded and good message to everyone.)

Great Morning to all!TGIF!!1! w00t!

Just a quick note from me to you, to encourage, to soothe, to interrupt any negativity you may be feeling, as today is another "date" some rumors had suggested was a DDD ( drop dead date ) that we have rose to the lack of RV.... yet. Do Not be Discouraged!

The culmination of the roller coaster ride, the finish line, is likely, just over the horizon! Not suggesting I know the date or rate, and truth is, I am learning how to let go of that need, but I remain certain, this is coming, and not very far off! In fact, honestly, any day now.

Please join me, in not allowing the tyranny of urgency, especially false urgency, to generate pain, and fear, that this will never happen. It Will! The only pain comes when I allow myself to get too attached to guru's date and rate prophecy! Enjoy them, the rumors, but allow no expectation associated with them.

The IQD, imho, is a real, solid, and worthy investment, and it will come to pass. We just need to relax, and allow it to unfold on it's own.

Have a Great Day! Feel confident, you have a ticket on the greatest financial train of a decade, and choose love!

Come Home RV, we've saved you a plate333!!!

D
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

TGIF this is an ENCOURAGEMENT MAIL FOR EVERYONE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: TGIF this is an ENCOURAGEMENT MAIL FOR EVERYONE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:52 am

Very encouraging...Thank you for sharing.

Back to top Go down

TGIF this is an ENCOURAGEMENT MAIL FOR EVERYONE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS) Empty Re: TGIF this is an ENCOURAGEMENT MAIL FOR EVERYONE (COPIED FROM DINAR RECAPS)

Post by dinardiva on Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:55 am

Have a wonderful Friday and weekend and keep believing!!!
dinardiva
dinardiva
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by pepper on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:12 am

ty for encouragement

pepper

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum