Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction

Go down

Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction Empty Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:00 pm

Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction

Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction 17115

17/09/2019

Economy News _ Baghdad

Finance Minister Fouad Mohamed Hussein said that the budget for next year was prepared through the adoption of project budgets and performance instead of the old traditional method, while estimated the cost of reconstruction of the liberated areas by 88 billion dollars.

In conjunction with this, the parliamentary Finance Committee revealed the existence of cooperation between the government and parliament in order to achieve the highest benefit from the budget.

The Minister of Finance during the Iraqi Energy Conference held in Baghdad: "Iraq is fighting a few years ago in the battle for survival and existence, and that terrorism caused the destruction of many cities and infrastructure has become rubble useless and estimated total reconstruction needs of $ 88 billion."

"Terrorism has led to the displacement of millions of people to stay in the camps and according to available statistics estimated more than one and a half million displaced and thousands are still missing, in addition to those who lost their lives or emerged from this difficult period with disabilities and disabilities."

"We started to reform bureaucratic systems and took measures to modernize the systems and then gradually move from the obsolete paper operating mechanisms to the e-governance system," Hussein said, noting that "the budget for next year 2020 was prepared through the adoption of project budgets and performance instead of the old traditional method to prepare Budgets after the involvement of representatives and international experts and the Iraqi parliament and for the first time local governments and the Kurdistan region.

For his part, the Rapporteur of the Parliamentary Finance Committee MP Ahmed al-Saffar said in a press statement, that "the draft budget is still with the government and there is a government committee since last May to complete the budget," noting that "For the first time, the committee charged with preparing the budget included representatives of the House of Representatives From the Parliamentary Finance Committee in an integrated process between the legislative and executive branches. ”

Al-Saffar added, "There is cooperation and coordination in order to achieve the highest benefit from the budget," pointing out that "what is said about the existence of a budget deficit exceeding seventy trillion dinars is not proved officially and may be exaggerated."

He pointed out that "the Parliamentary Finance Committee will be facing a great task in the legislation of the budget next year," stressing, "We are in the direction of changing the structure of the budget and convert it from the budget of traditional classical items to the budget of programs and performance." Resources and public finances are optimal, all of which are important steps, although we believe that a sudden transition in this way is not entirely possible, '' he explained that 'starting gradually is the best option, which we have already started by balancing the health and education sectors to the application in turn to the remaining sectors.'

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=17768

Finance Minister: Budget 2020 adopts projects and we need 88 billion dollars for reconstruction 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum