Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019)

Go down

JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) Empty JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019)

Post by claud39 Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:25 am

JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019)

15/9/2019 

JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) Ha1602test

In the governorate of Nineveh, Jada'a Camp (6) was permanently closed and all families returned to their areas of residence, according to the representative of the Joint Coordination and Monitoring Center in coordination with the security and sectoral authorities in the governorate.

In Salah al-Din governorate, Al-Alam Camp (1) has been permanently closed and all families return to their areas of residence, according to the representative of the Joint Coordination and Monitoring Center in coordination with the security and sectoral authorities in the governorate.

The governor affirmed the intention of the governorate administration to close the camps of displaced people and ensure the return of its inhabitants to their areas by governmental and tribal consensus to prevent them from turning into breeding grounds for extremism and threatening community peace.

In Anbar province, 74 bridges have been rehabilitated and damaged out of 114, as part of a campaign to rebuild and rehabilitate damaged bridges that have been started since the liberation of all cities of the province. 

In a related context, and within the daily report, the Central Bureau of Statistics revealed that only 34% of the population is served by sewage networks, where the highest percentage of the population served in this network was in the Baghdad sewer district, 92%, followed by Maysan province by 72.4% and Najaf province by 60% and The least service of sewerage networks was in Nineveh governorate with 2.3% followed by Diyala, 2.5% followed by Kirkuk and 3.7%.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9308
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) Empty JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (summary of 13 September 2019)

Post by claud39 Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:27 am

JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (summary of 13 September 2019)

15/9/2019

JCMC: Daily report on the humanitarian situation in Iraq (brief September 12, 2019) Ha1602test

The mayor of Rawah district in Anbar province announced that the American company TetraTech specialized in the treatment of mines was able to clear the role of low-cost district west of the province by defusing hundreds of booby-trapped objects after inferring their whereabouts in the main and secondary roads and residential neighborhoods and in very large quantities within residential neighborhoods.

Baghdad province announced the opening of three water complexes in the Yusufiya district with a capacity of 600 cubic meters per hour to serve more than a dozen villages on the outskirts of a district with a population of about 60 thousand people.

In Najaf province, the district chief of Al-Manathira district announced that the leakage of a chlorine bottle with a capacity of one and a half tons was controlled in Al-Heera water project. The number of the injured was four employees, including the project engineer.

In Diyala province, the provincial council announced the reconstruction of four bridges funded by the province's budget and the support of some international organizations for the availability of security corridors for more than 75 thousand people to cross from rivers and streams without going around too far for the purpose of access to villages and reeds.

The summary of the joint center included the announcement of the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights statistics of hundreds of mass graves and that there are 295 sites, including hundreds of mass graves left by the terrorist organization Daesh and that the number of people buried in these graves is estimated between 12-14 thousand and that the bodies recovered, from these graves So far, an estimated 5,000 bodies have been opened after 99 sites and 194 cemeteries have been opened.

"The number of kidnappers and abductees of the Yezidi component has reached more than 2,000, in addition to 600 Turkmen women, and the information available to UNHCR indicates that some of these were transferred to regional and Gulf countries for trading. Their there.

http://cabinet.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=9309
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum