Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19

2 posters

Go down

S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 Empty Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19

Post by RamblerNash Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:38 pm

S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 B11010

Beny Wilson   Hello Guys I am Beny

Beny Wilson   Do you guys have any questions?

Woke AF   Beny! My man! Was the ECB decision today the "happening for Sept 12th?

Tigger   Beny- just invited a bunch over to ask questions!

Beny Wilson   The Italian Goverment is pushing to introduced new bonds in the market. This is one thing I been saying for a long time. New Bonds will bring new back currencies  

Beny Wilson   I want to make sure you guys understand what type of bonds i am talking about. These bonds are not loans from banks but Natural Resources bonds. If Italy intro Bonds lending themselves, This may break the system

Tigger   That's what we are waiting on, thanks!
Beny Wilson   The Prophetic Word told us that something may happen in Europe and The UK.. So far we seen something is happening in Europe

Beny Wilson   Hello Guys, I will be here for the next hour. So please ask questions if you have any.

Beny Wilson   I am trying to have a live show tonight. But nothing is for sure. I am still waiting for something important to happen in Europe or The UK.

Chris Smith   Beny, you say 800#'s coming very soon, how long after do you think before forex change?

Beny Wilson   The Forex will change and almost instantly I believe these criminals will come up with the 800 numbers. Although I been told. Since they have close contacts with the cabal they may release it 2 hours before the Forex goes live to deceive many to call those numbers

Baxter   BENY.... I have a question... what do you even need 800 numbers for? this dinar.. if internationalized..will be just like any other internationally exchanged currency... it is nothing special... banks do not have exchange it.. just like some banks dont even exchange any international currencies.. its up to the bank... whether to exchange or not.. every bank now has 800 numbers..

Beny Wilson   We know we don't need any 800 number. It's people who been brainwashed who depends 24/7 of these numbers. You saw the pics from a chat i had with a woman. There is still people out there who believe that if you don't call the 800 number you won't exchange

Chris Smith   It seems like the 800 #s would have to come out days or a week before to be maliciously effective, no?

Beny Wilson   It could. Like I said. The People behind these numbers are Cabal Agents. They brainwashed People for over a decade. So don't expect people will believe me after that many years

Woke AF   Beny Wilson are you of the opinion that we will have our blessing this year? Or as Johnny's opinion of Jan -March 2020?

Mario Di Paolo   Hi Beny given the nature of my job I do not always have the privilege of tuning in your live broadcasts and was wondering as to what the people s response is so far to you continuing doing your pay per view.I for one am very grateful for your dedication and hard work and appreciate every one of the videos you made regardless of the amount you charge.

Beny Wilson   I got 2 opinions on that. According to The New Elites We should have the change of the rate this month. But those details I can't mention here make me believe they might bringing on by December of this year at the most April of 2020

Baxter   Iraq has a ways to go before they increase in value... they aren't even in Article 8 status yet...and still have some Article 7 issues to contend with...

Woke AF   Thank you Beny~

Beny Wilson   The CBI has notified the new Elite that they are now 100% INDEPENDENT . So They said they can changed the rate at any time they want to. We'll see if they do. I do not think we rely into any article to be completed

Baxter   Beny Wilson every country with an international currency MUST BE article 8 status...

Baxter   check it out

Beny Wilson   If The CBI raise the value of the Dinar without caring of any Article Status. This will Show Dinarland what I been saying all these time. Bankers do not need goverments to do their own agenda

Baxter   Beny Wilson the CBI does not have them go international.. it has to go thru the IMF

Chris Smith   @Baxter how do you KNOW they aren't article 8 yet? So much deceptive material out here and all

Baxter   they are currently in Article 14 status...

Beny Wilson   The right thing should happen through a announcement from The IMF.. But as far I have seen. That Might not happened at all. Our last Reno Meeting show the deception of protocols and everyone there was shock

Chris Smith   What do we make of Macron, at the G7 while sitting next to Trump, said many countries are GESARA compliant?

Beny Wilson  OMG..not again

Beny Wilson   Gesara was never mend to be a Law At All.. It was always mend to be an Agenda. The New Elites will make that happen.

Chris Smith   Just a question! He said it on msm. First time I'd heard it mentioned in a forum like that

Doug_W   what is that ?

Woke AF   Beny Wilson will Iraq go before the GCR? And possibly readjust with the GCR?

Chris Smith   I asked what do make of it. Why say that there, then?

Beny Wilson   That's The Plan so far...But it could changed all of the sudden. We know they will come out with some crazy move
Chris Smith   I didn't mention LAW, just curious as to his probable intent.

Beny Wilson   Trump is hiding something. The Fed has it's days counted. We know that once The U.S goes without the Fed . The Game is over for all The Central Banks of The World. The Tendency is getting higher and higher

Woke AF   SMILE

Beny Wilson   Trump is pushing for ZERO Interest rates...If you remembered my Intel.. I been saying that the Elites want us take us on ZERO ...

Chris Smith   Why the smiles @woke af?

Woke AF   What would be some great currency's to pick up while exchanging our dinar at bank? Just this a.m. Denmark's currency devalued after the announcement from the ECB~

Beny Wilson   I looking for a Major Hack Attack like no other in history

Woke AF   Chris Smith Gold destroys the FED.

Beny Wilson   That information is on my Next meeting

Woke AF   Beny Wilson tonight?

12 Sep 19, 03:21 PM Beny Wilson   No My Next meeting is on The 27th of Sept

Woke AF   Thank you~

Beny Wilson   Ok only ten minutes left in my clock

Chris Smith   @woke af , have you seen the latest deceptive gold holdings chart going around? Always trying to minimize q posts. Imo

Woke AF   Are the elites still wanting it to happen on or before the 24?

George Ruben   Beny, currency moves are generally in pennies. A reset is much greater. Even then, a reset of $.50 cent's is staggering. Do you feel that the Dinar will "trade up" in the marketplace?

Beny Wilson   Gold should drop up to 800 . Once this happened it will sky rocket and never come down. This is Their plan

Woke AF   Oh sweet!

Chris Smith   800? With no paper thrown at it? Wow!

Woke AF   Chris Smith no I havent~

Chris Smith   ?

Beny Wilson   A reasonable rv on the Dinar should happen between 1 cent up to 5 cents at the most . The Reset should change the rules of trading base on real value. Oil or Gold.. but the chances that it could be Oil are much greater then Gold right now

Vizo   I just came over the Verazzano Bridge and want to let you know (especially you skeptics) that our ship has finally arrived! The freighter DONG-A has finally entered the NYC harbor..

Woke AF   Thank you for your insight Beny Wilson God bless!

George Ruben   Thanks Beny!

Vizo   I have a picture of it but it's a bit blurry...LOL!

Beny Wilson   Thank you guys. Sorry I can't stay longer but I am very much busy at this time. God bless everyone. Thank you for inviting me Zig

~~~~~~~~~~

And what you will find on the Iqdcalls site. LOL

~~~~~~~~~~

This was sent to from An anonymous - perspective of dinarland. "There is much division in the community. All the dinar so-called “gurus” are in competition, most of them claim they don't listen to other calls. so they supposedly won't see this writing on the wall. They are not working together. and for the most part, they are greedy and no different than the people with money many despise. The ones in charge of the RV or GCR do not want you to have money let alone easy money.

Supposed gurus, like Tony and Ray from TNT are proven multi-time convicted con men that have said they want Bentley's and will buy a country with their money, which is incredibly arrogant, ostentatious and pretentious. I certainly don't know everything, but I know enough not to take any financial advice from a proven multi-time convicted con man that has taken millions from innocent people, but still had to use a public defender in court. Tony and ray are not helping only hurting, most likely one of the reasons why the RV has not been released. If you were in charge of this money would you let a conman have millions or billions? Tony talks about getting 2% interest a week on savings in the bank, that's over 100% a year which is impossible without much risk .

As for  Bruce on the big fantasy call, he does not even know how to translate the CBI Website. not a good researcher. also, Bruce didn't even help his own down-line in his multiple failed mlm's he has pitched in the past to the dinar community. So his past actions reveal he won't help you in the future. and yes Bruce makes a full time living from dinarland as he is a paid affiliate of bob's dishonest boomer boost. Sue also pays Bruce to pitch her stuff on his infomercial calls, which never has fresh RV intel, just the same hearsay, non-since, made up, regurgitated, story tell since he came on the scene about 2011. seems bruce is also aggressively collecting emails to sell to advertisers so you will get spam if you give him your email. Bruce just regurgitates and remixes TNT information.

As for the claimed real truth call, well the real truth is Dr WC is not a doctor and is hypocritically stuck in 3d, very attached to money, and using the community to sell the many things on her website, her call was Previously: The Real Truth Call w/Willie Collins, Captain, DT & WC.
before that, it was Originally, TruthCall.com w/Willie Collins, Captain, Greg, DT & Midwest. Ironically lots of division amongst the "Truth calls". you think they would realize they are playing right into the divide & conquer dark agenda.

Willie Collins sells currency on his site which is a conflict of interest. He also sells mlm’s and many other items on his site. Most his information is decades old.

Dave Schmidt has been all over the place makes a full time living doing seminars using the Dinar Community telling them he gives out special info only at his high-priced seminars and you will be on the list for groups going first only for those who go to his seminars. ya right!

Benny Wilson not even aware of the shenanigans of the Catholic Church Vatican he truly has no clue about the dinar or GCR.

Tony Breitling Dinar saying, he tripled his money with the Dinar which is 100% untrue. years back He also pushed low denomination notes because he was in with Roger at Dinar Daddy who owned Treasury Vault a currency dealer and at that time was the only dealer who sold the low denoms at a very high premium, then a few years later the 50 IQD note became worthless, and he never ate crow, but only brags about how smart and accurate he is, he deleted those early vides. Makes a living doing seminars also.

Regarding Frank 26. well, he sells currency, so obviously, he has a bias. and selling currency is a huge conflict of interest. Nuff said, right? Come on people this is not hard to see.

I could go on to most other gurus but I think you get the idea.

I am sending this to only iqdcalls, hoping they will post it, as i credit much of my dinarland research to iqdcalls.com as they have archived calls, and unlike the gurus let people speak their mind in the chat, and on their youtube channel.

the rv may happen but don't bank on it, make it your plan D.
please use discernment.

I'm out
hope you can handle the truth
thanks"

S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

S - Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19 Empty Re: Beny Takes Q&A At Iqdcalls! LMAO!!! 9/12/19

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:18 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum