Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE

Go down

Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE Empty Guru Frank26 says - They Have a DATE

Post by Ponee Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:37 pm

Frank26

IMO I honestly don't think the Democratic Party wants the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar...I don't know if they're doing anything to stop it cause they can't...I don't think the democrats want Donald Trump to bask in the glory of what's about to happen...They represent the United States of America.  I want them to work in unity with the Republicans but the jealously is so vicious and it's so wicked IMO that it's causing this rip.  This tear.  And based on the things I "think" I know politically we're not being supported for this by the Democrats...

...I will tell you this with confidence, the visual aids of the new small category notes and fils are coming out this month of September.  The visual aids are coming out this month.   ...a little while after the visual aids IMO they will lift the three zeros and a little bit after they lift the three zeros they'll introduce the new small category notes or at the same time when they lift it they will do it all together...the moment you see the visual aids is the moment I say goodbye...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
...the Central Bank of Iraq said that their intentions are to come out 1 to 1 internally in their country.  

With that said we have a foundation...Do these guys have a date?  Or are they waiting for something?  

IMO they have a date.  It's been kicked around like a tin can down the street at least 3 times that my teams know of.  I pray to God that whatever date they have selected for the reinstatement does not get influenced...
...their pattern is always to wait till the last second to do something.  But between now and the last week of September IMO is a good window to do what they showed them in the visual aids.  It's no secret.  The CBI is telling the citizens we're giving you purchasing power.  The citizens know it.  You know it.  It's no secret...everything is on course.  We're alright...

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum